PDA

View Full Version : Ability to Store Appliances

laineysmom
12-01-15, 02:47 PM
I could definitely use the extra bakery space since it is so expensive to expand. Please add the ability to store useless appliances and sell decorations (i.e. Chocolate fountain).

powertoo
12-03-15, 06:40 PM
They should add in the option to sell items you purchased with gems for gems again. & add in the option to store appliances.

CammoAmmo
12-04-15, 04:58 AM
Would love to store appliances esp the home oven as there is nothing I need to cook on there

phatzs
01-19-16, 05:35 PM
Any update on if we will be able to store appliances, especially since we now have a marshmallow toaster that technically we won't need after the marshmallow quest. This wouldn't be a problem if the cost of expansions didn't cost so much money.

sally_brown
01-20-16, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I would prefer not to have appliances cluttering up the place.

bobbyrae
01-20-16, 05:59 PM
Any update on if we will be able to store appliances, especially since we now have a marshmallow toaster that technically we won't need after the marshmallow quest. This wouldn't be a problem if the cost of expansions didn't cost so much money.
Oh boy. I sure hope we can store those once the goal is done.

I'd also love to store that useless coffee cart.

CammoAmmo
01-20-16, 06:22 PM
Oh boy. I sure hope we can store those once the goal is done.

I'd also love to store that useless coffee cart.

The coffee cart is something that you are only allowed to have one of, so I'm assuming that it will provide some use later. However, I wish they would just give us that use now...and let us store that memory of macarons painting!

Haaas
04-07-16, 04:55 AM
Hi!
I'd like to be able to store appliances. For example, I bought the spring oven that can only make flower cookies, so now I have an useless appliance taking up space in my bakery once I master that recipe

phatzs
05-18-16, 05:29 PM
Now that we are getting more permanent appliances, could we please have the ability to store appliances? A lot of us don't have the coins to always expand, especially when we are saving up to learn recipess/get ingredients. I know a lot of us would really appreciate this. I really hope you all consider this.

maerthss
05-21-16, 12:00 PM
Yes, PLEASE. At least check to see if we have two of the same appliance (e.g. mixer and designer mixer) and let us store one of them. It would be hugely beneficial.

cartoc6
07-19-16, 07:28 PM
Any news on when we will be able to store appliances?

phatzs
07-19-16, 10:03 PM
Can we PLEASE have the ability to store appliances? All of these permanent appliances are taking up too much space. We should be able to choose which appliances we want to have in our bakeries. Getting certain parts to expand from to go orders is impossible, and the cost is ridiculous especially when you are trying to save up for certain ingredients or to learn recipes. I really hope someone will really consider this.

funforcatalina
08-08-16, 08:18 AM
Yes please! The ability to store appliances would give us a better opportunity to spend on decor. There are so many appliances the bakeries are cluttered and since there are no skins for the appliances either, they appear to be even more cluttered as they often do not match the decor. When I first started out and had very little appliances I enjoyed decorating my bakery and spent real cash for decor items but as time has gone on and the applainces keep growing in number I have been so turned off to decorating and have had to skip out on many items like the summer oven, the smoothie items, etc as to not clutter my space even more. Please please please give us the ability to store appliances.

ladyknightkeladry
09-28-16, 01:47 AM
Personally, I would love to see them make appliances storable. It doesn't even need to be in the pantry. If they made it so that we can store appliances like we store counters and decorations, it would make my life so much easier as far as space in the bakery goes.

basil6
09-30-16, 05:14 PM
Yes. This is really needed for this game to work.

For some reason my game was deleted and I have to start from scratch. Going to be careful what I buy. Don't plan to get bread oven.

cutemsbunny
11-01-16, 05:17 PM
I am close to having 9 appliances that is all done, I need more room in my bakery since you added ANOTHER new stove today... I will have more stoves than counters soon, or even table and chairs for that matter!

basil6
11-17-16, 06:31 PM
I would love to store appliances. I want to get rid of brunch oven. Then I will get the spring since it's needed for so many bakery club orders.
Bakery is s mess without storing things.

bobbyrae
01-24-17, 04:59 PM
Will this ever be addressed? Why can't appliances be stored?

Roarkshop
06-02-18, 02:53 PM
This is such a blatant oversight. Basically they want you to pay real money to expand your restaurant, they don't care if anyone else can play the game, only the kids with itchy micro-payment fingers. I started off really liking this game but now I'm to the point where my progression of the game is hindered by not wishing to pay anymore real money for it. I thought it was a cute game so I ponied up ten bucks for gems to support the developers. But now that I've reached this point, I wish I hadn't because this game is so obviously exploitative. Like, I keep getting To-Go orders that require ovens that only make ONE recipe. A summer oven to make pride cakes (which now sits uselessly taking up a space in my bakery that I can't get rid of.) and NOW I need a SPRING oven to make flower cookies that I either have to buy a useless oven for (Which I have nowhere to put) Or use the gems I bought to complete it. What kind of game makes it IMPOSSIBLE to even continue with the game unless you pay real money?

I'll stick to real video games. I'm gonna delete this one. If you guys have any better games to play let me know.