PDA

View Full Version : Gems not registering in account for video viewing

CinnB
12-01-15, 01:56 PM
If a moderator would let me know if I need to send this to Storm 8 I'd appreciate it. The last few days when I watch videos the free gem is not being added to my gem count. I started at XY gems last night and after 1 video it was XY+1 then after watching 2 more and having it say "free gem added to your account" after each of the other two I was still at XY+1 then when I had watched all 3 it started processing and then I was back to XY amount no more even the +1!

I view videos and have gems added in two other accounts in BS using the same device so it's not a device issue.

I'd like the gems to be credited when they are watched. Are others experiencing the same thing? It does not occur on my other 2 accounts - I watch the videos and get and keep the credits each time on the other 2 accounts no problems. :confused:

FrozenTurtle
12-01-15, 02:26 PM
Sorry to hear that! Can you let me know which Storm8 ID this is occurring on? Is it your forum account or the other account?

CinnB
12-01-15, 06:15 PM
Sorry to hear that! Can you let me know which Storm8 ID this is occurring on? Is it your forum account or the other account?

It's this account ID: CINNB (bakery name Chocolate Pie)

Thanks!

CinnB
12-03-15, 11:35 PM
It just happened again I was at XY gems I viewed clash of kings video went up to XY+1 gems watched infinity slots gem was thrown up but remained at XY+1 then processed and reverted back to XY no credit for watching either video any ideas?

ojapple96
12-05-15, 01:53 PM
Wondering if frozen turtle has any input?

CinnB
12-05-15, 01:56 PM
Happened again today on my ID CINNB- though I now see that each time after I view a video (today watched overdrive, creations and monster castle) before it loads the next one it takes away the previously earned gem. So again today no net gain on my gems I watched 3 videos and am where my gems started before watching even though it says after each one I earned a gem any input from frozen turtle would be welcomed!

olcastle
12-05-15, 10:24 PM
If you have the video icon and switch to another account, you'll still have the icon. Force close the game to be sure the icon isn't fake (it will disappear). If it's fake, you can watch ads but can't get gems for it.

CinnB
12-06-15, 06:32 AM
If you have the video icon and switch to another account, you'll still have the icon. Force close the game to be sure the icon isn't fake (it will disappear). If it's fake, you can watch ads but can't get gems for it.
Would explain what you mean by fake I don't understand how I could be watching fake videos. I shouldn't have to force close my game each time the video icon appears to verify I will get gems - it never has happened on my other 2 accounts why would it only happen with this one?

barbbyk
12-06-15, 12:41 PM
I also having problems getting videos to pop up. I refreshed RS and since then I have not received videos.

barbbyk
12-06-15, 12:43 PM
I also am having problems getting videos to pop up. I refreshed RS and since then I have not received videos.

olcastle
12-06-15, 02:30 PM
Would explain what you mean by fake I don't understand how I could be watching fake videos.

The videos are real but the "Free gift" icon might be not. You can get the icon even if you are not supposed to at the moment and you won't get gems in this case. You can easily reproduce the bug I'm talking about if you have one account with the icon and another without the icon (force close both). Just switch from the first account to the second and you'll get the fake icon.

FrozenTurtle
12-08-15, 05:39 PM
Happened again today on my ID CINNB- though I now see that each time after I view a video (today watched overdrive, creations and monster castle) before it loads the next one it takes away the previously earned gem. So again today no net gain on my gems I watched 3 videos and am where my gems started before watching even though it says after each one I earned a gem any input from frozen turtle would be welcomed!

I also am having problems getting videos to pop up. I refreshed RS and since then I have not received videos.

Can you guys check your games now to see if this works now?

CinnB
12-09-15, 07:11 AM
Can you guys check your games now to see if this works now?

Unfortunately not - I watched dump push (bulldozer pushes coins) and knights & dragons twice each time it took them away though this time it processed 2-3 times before it removed them instead of right away. After the 3rd video it kept that one extra gem longer but when I was preparing items on my ovens it processed again and the gem was gone. So watched and said I earned 3 gems and my net gem gain was 0 once again. Thanks for continuing to look into this.

FrozenTurtle
12-09-15, 01:03 PM
Sorry to hear that! If you're still experiencing issues, please email support@storm8.com for further assistance.