PDA

View Full Version : Broken Hearts in my Bakery

Unregistered
02-19-11, 10:31 AM
There is something definitely wrong. My guests can't come through the door. I had blocked the door with a plant but then moved the plant after I finished baking. Now guests can open the door and look in but then immediately slams the door with a broken blue heart. I did try to reboot the ipod and as well try restarting the game app by going outside of the game and double-clicking on the home button. Nothing works. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone can suggest a fix?

Shake&Bake
02-28-11, 09:03 PM
I swear im having a similar issue, I have plenty of room, and plenty of food yet, some customers just walk on in and sit down eat and pay, then leave happy, while others walk in and then walk right back out with broken blue hearts...can anyone explain?

Unregistered
03-01-11, 03:21 AM
There is something definitely wrong. My guests can't come through the door. I had blocked the door with a plant but then moved the plant after I finished baking. Now guests can open the door and look in but then immediately slams the door with a broken blue heart. I did try to reboot the ipod and as well try restarting the game app by going outside of the game and double-clicking on the home button. Nothing works. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone can suggest a fix?

That happen to me once. Make sure your not blocking the register. Let me know if that help.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 03:23 AM
I swear im having a similar issue, I have plenty of room, and plenty of food yet, some customers just walk on in and sit down eat and pay, then leave happy, while others walk in and then walk right back out with broken blue hearts...can anyone explain?

Are you sure there's plenty of table to sit them down and eat? If people can get it and others leave with broken heart the only thing i can think of is there is not enough table for them to sit.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 06:03 AM
Is there any way to sell the colored wall pieces? I have changed my color scheme and I have colors that I no longer want in storage. Also is there a way to move windows or other wall decorations? I have tried to tap on them while in the correct mode for moving objects but I am unable to move them. Please help. Turkeybelly

Unregistered
03-01-11, 02:09 PM
Is there any way to sell the colored wall pieces? I have changed my color scheme and I have colors that I no longer want in storage. Also is there a way to move windows or other wall decorations? I have tried to tap on them while in the correct mode for moving objects but I am unable to move them. Please help. Turkeybelly

i dont know about selling the wall pieces but if you want to move windows/wall decorations/etc. put them in storage and then pull them back out and place them where you want.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the help

frazergriff98
02-24-14, 10:14 AM
I'm having trouble with customers entering, then leaving immediately, with a broken blue heart, what's going on?x

kooky panda
02-24-14, 11:59 AM
I'm having trouble with customers entering, then leaving immediately, with a broken blue heart, what's going on?x
Make sure nothing is blocking your door and nothing is in front or back of your cash register.
Also make sure your customers have a clear path the register and tables /chairs.

ElaineCarrel
02-24-14, 08:14 PM
why some Bots r leaving broken hearted while others have paid, sat down and r eating.

How 2 sell wall decor.

U need 2 have 28 tables and chairs and only 1 bot can sit at a table at a time. Also there will b no more then 28 bots in ur bakery at a time so it's best 2 have 28 tables/chairs in it.
Yes ur able 2 sell ur wall decor. In order 2 do this-make sure ur Design Tab is set 2 wall decor. After uve done this point ur finger or stylus 2 what u want 2 sell. U then need 2 click on the sell button on the right side and a confirmation button will appear 2 make sure u want 2 sell this item. Once u click on yes it sells very quickly. Remember u only get 10% of the amt u originally paid 4 it and if u paid 4 it in GEMS ull get COINS back. Whenever selling stuff back u never get gems back.