PDA

View Full Version : Gold dragon or Prime Chroma?

saghaven
11-30-15, 09:57 PM
I can't decide. I have enough gold to get both but it would wipe me out. I can't decide if I want another gold dragon (I have two) which will eventually pay for itself or get the Prime Chroma which I would never be able to breed plus a habitat (which would come out to the 800 the gold dragon costs).

Advice?

DeeDe99
11-30-15, 10:48 PM
If you already have two Gold, are they in seperate habitats? Just in case not, a reminder you can only but 2 in one habitat and the habitats are 8 mill coins.

I don't know which you should choose, but Prime Chroma may not be around again, while there will probably be Xmas sales for gold dragons. Note I said probably only. :)

saghaven
11-30-15, 11:18 PM
Yes they're in their own habitats. And the coins aren't too much of an issue. I do figure the golds will go on sale again at some point (even if it's next year) while the Chroma may never be back....

Think I decided lol

sugarteddys
12-01-15, 04:31 AM
my advise would always be (except for diamond temple and ultra rares and all) NEVER BUY A DRAGON YOU CAN BREED. if it were me i'd opt for a gold dragon, but (un)luckily im not in the position to be making such decisions :P

amalsaba
12-01-15, 05:31 AM
my advise would always be (except for diamond temple and ultra rares and all) NEVER BUY A DRAGON YOU CAN BREED. if it were me i'd opt for a gold dragon, but (un)luckily im not in the position to be making such decisions :P

I agree with you. I have never bought a dragon that I could breed. I feel like the whole aim of the game is to breed new dragons.

rasike
12-01-15, 05:45 AM
There are some dragons that are extremely difficult to breed. I am sure Prime Chroma is one of them.

saghaven
12-01-15, 09:11 AM
Yeah, Prime Chroma with both Rainbow and Pink elements are likely harder to breed than even diamonds. That's one of those "sure it's breedable *wink wink*" type dragons where technically you can but the chances of you doing so are extremely slim.

saghaven
12-01-15, 11:15 AM
Well I went against myself and got both. Just decided not to get the habitat so I'm not completely tapped out. LOL

deboranna
12-01-15, 11:58 AM
I got the Prime chroma and a couple of Gold bearing Dragons. At my level it'd take forever to get level 15 dragons to breed and try to get it. I just hope the Chroma is a good investment (as in, good at battles not just earning coins).