PDA

View Full Version : mithril

cyndora
11-30-15, 08:14 AM
hi castlestorians... i woke up today, made my coffee , let the dog out, ( hoot hoot ) opened castle story and clicked my stuff.

yesterday i was at 49 mithril, . i clicked my dragon and collected one mithril . checked my inventory because i needed to know what to plant ( again annoying , need numbers on the plant screen please ) ) and i saw that i had 49 mithril still? i just woke up so it could be me...but i dont use mithril l, very rarely... so i was wondering...

is there a bug with the mithril l? is anyone else experiencing inventory happenings?

take care and happy hunting.

xox
cyndora

twinkletoes12348
11-30-15, 08:19 AM
Have you tried force closing your app and reopening?

cyndora
11-30-15, 08:24 AM
yes, i always force close when i am done playing.

like i said i could have woke up and thought that i had more then what i thought.

but i have been collecting for days thinking wow i need two more to reach 50 mithril....but that was 5 days ago lol

twinkletoes12348
11-30-15, 08:45 AM
Weird! The Baron probably stole it ... or those pesky orphans. I knew they were dodgy characters. :D

cyndora
11-30-15, 09:00 AM
hahahahaha.... thats funny, just today i was visiting neighbors and someone had plots all laid out with the purple flowers, and ONE was missing, it looked kinda stuck out and looked funny.

i posted i stole it and high tailed it out of there.

twinkletoes12348
11-30-15, 09:08 AM
Love it! :D

ktorewqas
11-30-15, 09:54 AM
Weird! The Baron probably stole it ... or those pesky orphans. I knew they were dodgy characters. :Dthen they threw it in the essence pond, so keep collecting from it lol

rulerofjennyville
11-30-15, 04:20 PM
then they threw it in the essence pond, so keep collecting from it lol

The people from the food shelter might be shifty characters as well.

cyndora
12-02-15, 05:27 PM
lol yeah at this rate im waiting to see homeless people, refugees, and illegals running around, with kaz working boarder patrol....