PDA

View Full Version : Need help with those 3 Quests./Mine stop giving Gold Nuggets

CelestiasHeaven
11-30-15, 05:02 AM
I need help with those following quests:

First
Needs more sparkle.

Craft 5 Gold Piping, for that i would need more Gold Nuggets.
Game says ill get those from minining.
But the mining never gives me any Gold Nuggets anymore so far, only got 2 in total.
And the 2 i?ve got was a long time before and not recentely.
How can i get more?

Next Quest i need help with:
Sandy Metal Boots.
I still can?t unlock Traverse the Sands, at which level can i unlock that quest finally?
Quest don?t shows up in Barracks.

Next Quest i need help with Plz:Humans don?t just understand.
I need to defeat more Battle Dire Boars.
But they don?t show up anymore.
i have slayed 2/3 so far..the last one just won?t show up..

Thats it for now, and i need help with those 3 Quests, i wanna finish em without the cots of Gems.
So i hope ill get help and the necessary information i need to finish all 3 Quests quickly plz.

Thx.

Korlcek
11-30-15, 05:19 AM
Build two deep mines and two sparkling mines and collect from them regulary, level doesn't matter except for reduced time which gives you more collections per day.
Send your knights to explore dark caves. Also Feral lands but Dark Caves appear to have better rate.
Collect from Rock Outcropping, Small Rock Pile and Iron Rich Rock, there you'll have a chance for about 1 nugget per 200-250 collections.
Also collect from Troll Vault and, when hunting season is active, do Gold Hunter Trades.

Not recommended is buying Glimmer Rock Formation or Dark Cave Formation, as chances are also very small, also not recommended is chopping your Rainbow Pot.

CelestiasHeaven
11-30-15, 05:34 AM
2?ok if the Game will let me i will so thx for advice.
If i can sent my knights to Feral Lands i will do, not to sure if i can sent theme there.
I hope all the items you mentioned are not only buy only with gems items?
I will see if i cand a few of this, to finally with the quest and gain more golden nuggets.

When is the nex hunting season? i guess Dire Boars will only show up in hunting Seasons?

Korlcek
11-30-15, 07:12 AM
For spawning beast check this thread:
Nugget-5-Beasts (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732-Nugget-5-Beasts)

CelestiasHeaven
12-02-15, 03:30 PM
I finally found that last Boare, so this quest is finally done :D
It showed up a day later after i posted here..;)
I placed some of the Items you mentioned, hope this will increase now my droprate for goldnuggets a lot :/