PDA

View Full Version : Ingredients I bought and recipe made disappeared

Iconoclast1919
11-30-15, 12:19 AM
So I bought all four apples from the fruit market and made apple pie. My game updated for some unknown reason (it wasn't just after I loaded the game or anything), and then there was no apple pie on the stove or anywhere else but my apples were still gone. Usually if I force close the game and then load it again, the disappeared food or ingredients will reappear, but not this time. The game basically stole 1,320 coins from me plus the mastery spice I used. Then I realized later that the lobster and other ingredients I had bought from the street market were gone. This is really annoying to say the least. If the game was going to revert to a previous time before I made the pie, the apples should have been in the market.

[S8] Regina
11-30-15, 02:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Sounds like you experienced a sync error. When you start a session, make sure you have force closed since your previous session and that you have a stable internet connection. If you continue to experience these errors, please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look at your account. Thank you!