PDA

View Full Version : Appliances?

phatzs
11-29-15, 06:45 PM
What are the best current appliances to buy? And why?

twospoons
11-30-15, 01:38 AM
If you're starting with only the basic appliances and want something different, both the deep fryer (for donuts) and the ice cream machine make 6 dishes, the other specialty appliances typically make 3 each. I'm not sure what level unlocks either of them.

Both require a lot of parts though (40!), so I'd ask my neighbors on their walls for gears, paint & screws for both and either metal sheets (fryer) or knobs (ice cream) before I even bought one, just so it doesn't take days of requests, with you sitting there with a box taking up an appliance slot.

Another option is to choose based on cutest foods (candy oven, imo).

phatzs
12-01-15, 10:23 AM
If you're starting with only the basic appliances and want something different, both the deep fryer (for donuts) and the ice cream machine make 6 dishes, the other specialty appliances typically make 3 each. I'm not sure what level unlocks either of them.

Both require a lot of parts though (40!), so I'd ask my neighbors on their walls for gears, paint & screws for both and either metal sheets (fryer) or knobs (ice cream) before I even bought one, just so it doesn't take days of requests, with you sitting there with a box taking up an appliance slot.

Another option is to choose based on cutest foods (candy oven, imo).

Thanks!