PDA

View Full Version : First Diamond?????

xxangelmariexxx
11-29-15, 12:26 PM
Been taking advantage of the free breeding weekend....So I am working on the Cursed Beauty event...and I have to breed my Beast for a second time.....After looking at different ones to breed Beast with I choose Watermelon and boost breeding in hopes of getting a Diamond, that I have been longing for....I thought I was seeing things and it took my breathe away...I got a breeding time of 44 hours....Almost to level 78 and finally got my Diamond. Just in time..early today I expanded and thats 22 hours and then I will have to clear the space and then buy a habitat.Sorry I am super excited and had to share :cool:

rasike
11-29-15, 12:36 PM
Congratulations! I'm happy for you! It's a great feeling to get a first Diamond.

redstar177
11-29-15, 12:55 PM
Been taking advantage of the free breeding weekend....So I am working on the Cursed Beauty event...and I have to breed my Beast for a second time.....After looking at different ones to breed Beast with I choose Watermelon and boost breeding in hopes of getting a Diamond, that I have been longing for....I thought I was seeing things and it took my breathe away...I got a breeding time of 44 hours....Almost to level 78 and finally got my Diamond. Just in time..early today I expanded and thats 22 hours and then I will have to clear the space and then buy a habitat.Sorry I am super excited and had to share :cool:

Congrats! Now breed your new Diamond with Fire to get a Crusader. It will take a little while, but the fails are only 10 sec.
Next breed your new Diamond with Forrest to get a Quetzal. Only 20 sec fails!
Now breed your new Crusader or Quetzal with your Diamond to try for an Infinity. Only fails are 10/20 sec or another Diamond hybrid.

And voila! 4 Diamonds or Diamond Hybrids in about a week or two :)

Happy breeding!

xxangelmariexxx
11-29-15, 05:23 PM
Congrats! Now breed your new Diamond with Fire to get a Crusader. It will take a little while, but the fails are only 10 sec.
Next breed your new Diamond with Forrest to get a Quetzal. Only 20 sec fails!
Now breed your new Crusader or Quetzal with your Diamond to try for an Infinity. Only fails are 10/20 sec or another Diamond hybrid.

And voila! 4 Diamonds or Diamond Hybrids in about a week or two :)

Happy breeding!

omg thank you for the pointers :)