PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage hut *****.!! Took my 80 gems

Mikachernova
11-29-15, 11:00 AM
I bought cabbage hut and cannot see any of my extra cabbages building up. They are not in inventory and not in barons tent. When i tried to add some cabbages it ripped me off and sold me cabbages for my gems :((((((. Lost 80 gems this way. Imwant ot get them back!! Its more than gem trap. Its a *****. First i was made to buy the cabbage hut and now it takes my gens again.:((( very upset.

kooky panda
11-29-15, 12:17 PM
You should still receive an extra one even if you haven't used any of your Rotten Cabbage for the day. If you don't use any before collecting from the Cabbage Hut, you'll have 4 total in your Baron's Game Tent. If you use all before collecting from the Cabbage Hut, you'll have one in your Baron's Game Tent after collecting. If this isn't what's happening, can you explain to me what exactly you see happening in the game?

You can save up your Rotten Cabbage to use a lot at once. You'll need to save your 3 that you receive for the day and then keep collecting 1 Rotten Cabbage each day from the Cabbage Hut. Keep in mind that the Baron's Game Tent will only bring you up to 3 total Rotten Cabbage per day, if you already have more than 3, it won't give you any for the day. So the only extra Rotten Cabbage you'll be getting daily is the 1 you receive from the Cabbage Hut, but it is possible to save them up by earning 1 extra one each day and then throwing them all at once when you want to.

See this thread f (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?86384-Cabbage-hut&p=1206804&viewfull=1#post1206804)or more information on how this works.