PDA

View Full Version : Question about items and devices

dipwid
11-29-15, 01:11 AM
If I manage to get an item for iOS (the new table) then switch back to my android device,
Will I still have the table?

SpiritWind00
11-29-15, 03:20 AM
No I don't think so. You just see empty spaces in android land where your iOS items are. I'm sure other players will post if that's not right. :)

stargaze91
11-29-15, 07:38 AM
Actually, you can see the table in android if you get it in iOS..I play my game in both devices, and I see my table in both..also I am able to see the apple trough, sir piggys toy, pig pen recently too.. But I don't see sir hammy in my android device

perfect! Thanks for posting. I'll add that info somewhere! SW

foodshorror
12-03-15, 12:00 AM
Actually, you can see the table in android if you get it in iOS..I play my game in both devices, and I see my table in both..also I am able to see the apple trough, sir piggys toy, pig pen recently too.. But I don't see sir hammy in my android device

perfect! Thanks for posting. I'll add that info somewhere! SW

Sorry to sound thick but how can you log in on android when your game is already on iOS? I've got all my games on my iPad and when I tried to set up on my android phone I had to set up a new game. Thanks

stargaze91
12-03-15, 01:13 AM
Sorry to sound thick but how can you log in on android when your game is already on iOS? I've got all my games on my iPad and when I tried to set up on my android phone I had to set up a new game. Thanks

You can use the login feature to use the same account across different devices..login feature is available in bakery story and restaurant story in google play store...instructions about using login feature is available in the hub