PDA

View Full Version : Gold Yielding Dragons

laurelsail
11-28-15, 12:20 PM
Does anyone know if the Stainglass Dragon is going to be included in the Gold dragons sale? Thanks!

belarica
11-28-15, 01:17 PM
It says "ALL" so personally I'm assuming all will be on sale, including ones currently not available

mylord7
11-28-15, 01:48 PM
In the middle of the 3 Gold Dragons in the advertisement promo stands Midas Dragon, which is expired and not currently on sale.
So, i am assuming that Stainglass Dragon will be included too.

laurelsail
02-16-16, 11:53 AM
Has there been a gold producing Platinum Dragon? They've done all of the other precious metals... Is there a list somewhere of all of the gold producing dragons? I have the 11 that have come available since I've been playing...but it seems weird they would have an odd number of these types of dragons when the habitats hold two dragons. Any info on these types of dragons would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

amerirish
02-16-16, 12:11 PM
Gold Producing Dragons:

Forbidden
Treasure
Northstar
White Gold
Sterling Silver
Gilded
Goldwing
Goldleaf
Midas (expired)
Rose Gold
Stainglass (expired)

amerirish
02-16-16, 12:12 PM
Platinum Dragon (expired):

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Metal White
Habitat: Metal Mines, White Meadow
Available at: Level 45
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895 Exp

belarica
02-16-16, 01:00 PM
Platinum Dragon (expired):

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Metal White
Habitat: Metal Mines, White Meadow
Available at: Level 45
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895 Exp

Very pretty, didn't know of it until now. I hope the bring it back sometime.

laurelsail
02-16-16, 01:14 PM
Thanks! You listed Treasure twice. Were there two Treasure Dragons? I have all of them listed...but just one Treasure Dragon...so are there 11 or 12? Thanks!

Gold Producing Dragons:
Treasure twice...were there two different Treasure Dragons? I have all that are listed...Thanks!
Forbidden
Treasure
Northstar
White Gold
Sterling Silver
Gilded
Goldwing
Goldleaf
Midas (expired)
Rose Gold
Stainglass (expired)
Treasure

amerirish
02-16-16, 01:50 PM
Thanks! You listed Treasure twice. Were there two Treasure Dragons? I have all of them listed...but just one Treasure Dragon...so are there 11 or 12? Thanks!

No, that's a typo on my part :o there's only one Treasure dragon.

laurelsail
02-16-16, 01:59 PM
No, that's a typo on my part :o there's only one Treasure dragon.

Thanks! Hopefully they will come out with a 12th one soon! It would make collecting the maximum easier! ��

laurelsail
02-16-16, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know how many gold yielding dragons have been released in total? I have 11 which leaves me with one habitat only half full. Has there been a 12th I've missed? Thanks!

kooky panda
02-16-16, 03:39 PM
Merging like threads together to prevent duplicate questions.

laurelsail
02-16-16, 06:17 PM
How many gold yielding dragons have been available? Is it 11? Thanks!

blueangel826
02-25-16, 04:32 PM
I bought 5 of the gold-producing dragons when they were on sale (think was Blk Friday, but not certain!) In time I've been able to get all to lvl 11& each in own habitat. Instead of the 5 gold each should be giving daily, I'm getting 2 from each collection every 12 hrs. I searched for a ? more thread but ended here. Can anyone help me or what's my next step? I've lost lots of gold since I evolved them to Epic very quickly after purchasing! Thanks!