PDA

View Full Version : Why I won't be buying the crystal unicorn

djeyefly
11-28-15, 11:43 AM
Because I feel *****ed by the game. It's always crashing and the only way I can play is by repeatedly deleting and reinstalling the app. Its so hard to expand in the game when I lose expansion runes every time I go in mining, and to get the 70th rune I have to spend 30 gems ! And to date I have 19 unique animals in storage that I can't bring out for lack of space and I too busy trying to breed a unicorn. I am sorry I ever spent any money with this company as there lack of response.

kooky panda
11-28-15, 02:52 PM
From your other post I see you play on iPad 2?

Crashing ! Crashing ! Crashing !
I'm getting a little frustrated lately playing Fantasy Forest. It crashes constantly and I've lost many runes while mining, as if it wasn't difficult enough expanding. I've got eight animals in storage that I can't bring out because, A) I don't have any place to put them,B) I'm too busy trying to fulfill breeding goals that I eventually don't even get rewarded with.
Example) Even after non-stop breeding during event, I got the love dove and I got the smitten kitten, but no matripony. Then another event same story different animals. Got he lullabison and the tubacan, but no melodeer. Now I'm trying for the saintly bernard and same story. I have the station dalmatian and the capt. K-9 and what do I get ? Well I got two aperil fools. Don't you think September is a little late for April fools jokes, don't you think. Maybe you could put a little fun back in the game ? I really like your game ! I might actually spend a little money if it was working right. I am using a model mc989ll/a I:Pad version 8.4 (12h143). By the way I am having no problems with your other game dragon story. Is there any help to be had here ? Thanks.

Have you tried updating your apple software? This may help with game play. Current iOS is version 9.1.

djeyefly
12-01-15, 04:47 PM
O.K. I am now current with version 9.1 and the game still continues to to crash !
I don't understand why there is so much problem with this game, yet I have no problems with other of your games, in particular Dragon Story.
I would not make such a big deal out of this except, I like the game and I spent money on it. I don't mind spending on a playable game, but this is clearly not. There is still the issue of 30 gems I had to spend for a 70th rune to expand 3 times. I have been able to expand lately without trouble, but I still lose runes when I finish mining and leave the area it promtly crashes. Losing whatever runes I collected in the last round.
.?????
Oh yes it is an ipad 2.
And another thing, we really need a second incubater, i have now 21 animals in storage and see no chance to put out as long as i am trying to breed a unicorn. By the way i had planned to buy it when it came up and now i am having second thoughts. I think i deserve a unicorn by now ?

onlymine02
12-01-15, 09:38 PM
I have the same problem, having to delete the game and reinstall every time I want to sign in to it. And yes, the mine eats my runes and kicks me out when I go mining. I have no idea how someone can have so many habitats when it is so hard to get enough runes. To add insult to injury, I not only lose the runes (at least 2 each time), but I don't get back the bomb that I used to find the runes that were taken away!

Sakrysta
12-02-15, 11:23 AM
Just to help in troubleshooting, I have the same issue with crashing and losing runes and bombs on my iPhone 4 account, but not on my iPhone 6.

Serendipity1110
12-02-15, 11:46 AM
I have the same problem. I stopped playing on my iPad mini (very latest iOS), because of the exact same reason - I kept losing runes - IF I had actually made it into the mine and the game didn't already crash while starting. I am only playing on my iPhone now.

sweetdeda
12-02-15, 12:22 PM
I have the same problem. I stopped playing on my iPad mini (very latest iOS), because of the exact same reason - I kept losing runes - IF I had actually made it into the mine and the game didn't already crash while starting. I am only playing on my iPhone now.

Same thing with me could no longer play on my ipad so I switch to my iphone 6, but now every time I open the app on my iphone 6, i get a warning that my storage is almost full, which is not the case.

It really bothers me that I have a perfectly fine ipad but yet am forced to play this game on my phone because of it being unstable. Took a lot of adjusting to go from the ipad to the phone to play this, and frankly I would prefer to be playing on the bigger screen. I feel for all of you loosing runes and bombs, believe me I have been down that road, it is not fun and it really makes you question how bad you want to play this game.

What I would love is if someone would actually answer the question that has been asked numerous times! What is the ideal device/software to run FFS. You know "Santa" :) is coming soon and I have thought about asking for a new device but why would I if I don't know what the ideal device is to play on.

djeyefly
12-04-15, 03:08 PM
I am done ! Finished ! No more redownloading. Play dragonvale instead

epinederose
12-04-15, 11:50 PM
What I wont buy ?n ultra rare animal ? This was the question? Be cause i feel it is too Easy this way And Will not have the big happines that one gets when the thing happens naturally... And i dont spend monney on this game... They do not deserve it... Too many pain in the v%#*...!
It is becomming a punishment to play FS'... Thinking of quitting...