PDA

View Full Version : Please help me transfer my old hungry babies version to my new ipad

tippusree
11-28-15, 05:11 AM
Hello,

I have finished 156 levels with 3 stars in my old iPad/iPod touch before your Halloween update. Ever since that update, when I have started using my new iPad with iOS 9.1 I am not able to transfer this game into the new iPad. I was successfully able to transfer other games like candy blast mania etc. it's showing my account Id as "tippusree" which is the correct one. Still it's not transferring my 156 levels. It will be really painful for me to play all over again.

Could you please help me transfer this game in my new iPad? My old iPod touch is still showing 157th level but my both old new iPads are showing level 1 even though I logged in to my storm8 account.

Thank you.

[S8] Regina
11-29-15, 12:29 PM
Hey there!

You can try transferring your games here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.