PDA

View Full Version : Where is the winter decor/floor tiles/wallpaper?

spiderdust
11-27-15, 10:16 PM
I can't even find the old stuff I've used in the past. Where did all of that stuff go? And when will new winter items be out? Thanksgiving is over, I'd like to start decorating for the Christmas season.

twospoons
11-28-15, 03:51 AM
Check carefully, if stuff you already owned really is missing from your decor tabs, you should contact support to check your game. (Not that I believe you're mistaken, I've just done that before, skipped right past the thing I was looking for.)

As for the decor you hadn't bought, they had a big purge of various holiday content early this year. But Christmas goals will be out soon, so you'll have access to that decor, and I've decided to believe they'll put more previous stuff on sale closer to the holiday.

ChefDona
11-28-15, 01:28 PM
I'm so ready to change to winter decor but can't find any. My first Christmas so I don't have tables,flooring,walls,etc. Some of my neighbors have such beautiful decor. Eager!!

spiderdust
11-28-15, 02:50 PM
I'm just worried that they won't bring out the winter stuff for another couple of weeks, and I'm ready to decorate things right now. I'm not sure what to put on a ticket to file, because I can't entirely remember what was there. I just know I had winter flooring and wallpaper and windows, and now I don't.

214sed
11-28-15, 02:54 PM
The new Christmas stuff will probably be coming out on December 2nd, which is in the next few days!