PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye friends!

Hawksmoor
11-27-15, 01:39 PM
Well friends, I can't play FFS anymore. Not that I don't want to, I really really do, but I literally can't. My game just won't load and won't stay open. When I start it, it stays open for about 30 seconds and then just closes. I've tried all of the known "fixes" but it has just gotten worse. The only thing I can do is uninstall and reinstall the game each time I want to play, but who knows how long that workaround will last. I've decided to just pack it in because It has become so annoying and cumbersome to uninstall and reinstall over and over just to play that I don't want to do it anymore. So, it is with mixed feelings that I must go. Also, the Black Friday "sales" that were offered today pretty much confirmed I was making the right decision to leave. Apparently my iPad circa 2011 is too old and can't handle the animations. S8/TL can't help, there is no solution (other than buying a newer iPad), and that is that. So I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks to all of the people here in the FFS forum for having such a great and supportive community, you are all amazing! Again, I really really want to play this game and have loved playing it but my hand has been forced. It's strange to think that my forest will remain in some odd suspended animation somewhere for people to still visit, but it shall remain as is, forever. If you come across a forest named Empusa in your travels, please say hello to my animals. I will miss them.
Take care everyone! So long. (Wipes away tears and leaves).

ninasidstorm8
11-27-15, 01:47 PM
Well friends, I can't play FFS anymore. Not that I don't want to, I really really do, but I literally can't. My game just won't load and won't stay open. When I start it, it stays open for about 30 seconds and then just closes. I've tried all of the known "fixes" but it has just gotten worse. The only thing I can do is uninstall and reinstall the game each time I want to play, but who knows how long that workaround will last. I've decided to just pack it in because It has become so annoying and cumbersome to uninstall and reinstall over and over just to play that I don't want to do it anymore. So, it is with mixed feelings that I must go. Also, the Black Friday "sales" that were offered today pretty much confirmed I was making the right decision to leave. Apparently my iPad circa 2011 is too old and can't handle the animations. S8/TL can't help, there is no solution (other than buying a newer iPad), and that is that. So I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks to all of the people here in the FFS forum for having such a great and supportive community, you are all amazing! Again, I really really want to play this game and have loved playing it but my hand has been forced. It's strange to think that my forest will remain in some odd suspended animation somewhere for people to still visit, but it shall remain as is, forever. If you come across a forest named Empusa in your travels, please say hello to my animals. I will miss them.
Take care everyone! So long. (Wipes away tears and leaves).

Sorry to see you go. I hope you find another distraction that you find enjoyable.

sweetdeda
11-27-15, 01:57 PM
Sorry that you are leaving, but I completely know the frustration you are dealing with. I too can no longer play on my iPad, only my phone, and some days feel like it's not worth it. The sale or lack, of just adds to that frustration. Good luck to you and hopefully you will find some other game for entertainment.

214sed
11-27-15, 02:06 PM
Its so sad to have someone leave a game from storm8. There not doing anything to prevent games from not loading, such a shame. I Be your friend at Resturant story 1 or 2, or bakery story. Hopefully this will make you feel better.

Silverrain1
11-27-15, 02:16 PM
I had big problems loading my game on my iPod. In moved it into my iPhone now but it keeps saying my memory is almost full. Sad to see you go, you have been very helpful when I've needed support

ogreve
11-27-15, 02:20 PM
Bye, bye Hawksmoor!
You'll be missed for sure!
I just visited your Empusa forest and it's a really nice one. The good news (under these sad circumstances) is that at least your forest will stay intact and shall wait for you.
Maybe someday you'll get a newer device and can play FFS again and then we'll of course hope to see you again around!
Ember says bye, bye too!

Drachenia
11-27-15, 03:07 PM
Good bye Hawksmoor, I'm sad that you're going. Hope you come back, I'll miss you ;( ;( :( :( :(

LonePudding
11-27-15, 04:00 PM
Sad to see you leave Hawksmoor, hope you'll make a return sometime. We'll all be waiting! Take care :)

kooky panda
11-27-15, 05:00 PM
I am sorry Hawksmoor that you are leaving the game. If you ever decide to come back, since your games are saved on the server all your animals will still be here waiting for you!