PDA

View Full Version : Gem sale????

mamareader02
11-27-15, 06:15 AM
Very disappointed in TL/Storm8-this is the first year since I've been playing TL games that I've had no 40% gem sale on Black Friday,and yes,they used to have ALL the games have a 40% gem sale on Black Friday...now I have a bunch of saved up iTunes cards that I won't be using

cquinn32
11-27-15, 07:37 AM
I was totally expecting a 40% off sale also. Been playing storm8 games for years and this is the first time I haven't seen the 40% sale. I also had some money saved up and was willing to spend but they just refuse to have a gem sale in this game for some reason!!

dragon2046
11-27-15, 11:14 AM
Very disappointed in TL/Storm8-this is the first year since I've been playing TL games that I've had no 40% gem sale on Black Friday,and yes,they used to have ALL the games have a 40% gem sale on Black Friday...now I have a bunch of saved up iTunes cards that I won't be using
I was disappointed also. I was expecting a gem sale. :(

Kirrawynne
11-28-15, 02:08 AM
I've only been playing this game for about 9 months or so but I have NEVER seen a gem sale for this game.

MysticOrchid
11-28-15, 07:49 PM
I was going to spend some money if they had a Gem Sale. Looks like they lost a lot of purchases.