PDA

View Full Version : Impossible download

persezabar
11-27-15, 05:20 AM
Please help! Me and my husband have the same mobile phone Sony xperia Aqua, and he have possible to download Restaurant story 2 from Google play, me not, in my mobile phone on Google play is write "is not compatible with your devices".

kooky panda
11-27-15, 12:46 PM
I am sorry but there are some devices that are not compatible with the game. You can send an email to support@storm8.com for more specific information for your device.

lenasdinner
12-03-15, 02:51 PM
I am sorry but there are some devices that are not compatible with the game. You can send an email to support@storm8.com for more specific information for your device.

how come that I downloaded RS2 earlier this year,and played fue levels,but uninstaled because I dident have time to play another game.I dident change my device its the same as before,but now I cant download it any more because my device is not compatible.why is that?

kooky panda
12-03-15, 03:38 PM
how come that I downloaded RS2 earlier this year,and played fue levels,but uninstaled because I dident have time to play another game.I dident change my device its the same as before,but now I cant download it any more because my device is not compatible.why is that?
Is possible that an update happened from the last time you downloaded the game.
You can send an email to support@storm8.com to check your device.

lenasdinner
12-05-15, 07:40 AM
Is possible that an update happened from the last time you downloaded the game.
You can send an email to support@storm8.com to check your device.

thanx!will try!