I finished chapter 7 and cursed rose dragon did not appear in storage

hq67
11-26-15, 02:53 PM
I have force closed
Reset
Turned off phone

[S8] Elsa
11-26-15, 03:44 PM
Can you restart one more time and check your storage?

hq67
11-26-15, 04:05 PM
Sorted
Thanks😀😀😀
Bed time though so a bit behind😒

alps8880
11-27-15, 03:12 AM
I have finished my misson Chapter 7,but at that time i switched to the Arctic Circle,so i lost my Crused Rose Dragon.Please help me!

-------INFO FOR SUPPORT-------
Category: Report Bug
Storm8 ID: alps8880
Game: Dragon Story
Version: 2.3.1
Device: iPhone6,2
OS Version: 9.1

my email:alps80@139.com

alps8880
11-27-15, 04:14 AM
my request ID(#1914646)

lzc08233139
11-27-15, 04:31 AM
I can't find Cursed Rose Dragon in my storage

onlyzealot
11-27-15, 09:05 AM
I finish chapter 7 and I cant find Cursed Dragon in my storage,help me plz.

------INFO FOR SUPPORT-------
Category: Report Bug
Storm8 ID: onlyzealot
Game: Dragon Story
Version: 2.3.1
Device: iPhone8,1
OS Version: 9.1

onlyzealot
11-27-15, 09:10 AM
my request is #1914832

bzoo19
11-27-15, 09:45 AM
I also have the same problems >.< i can't continue the next chapter.. Please help us to fix it. Thanks a lot :)

purplepastries16
11-27-15, 11:34 AM
Just after completing level 7 I switched to arctic isles. While over there I was awarded the dragon but it never appeared in my storage. I was able to bypass the act to raise it to level 4 with 4 gold and will be able to do the same with level 7 but it's almost 200 gold to skip the evolve to level 10 act and that's too much. Plus, I want the dragon!!!!

Please fix this, I haven't missed an event dragon since I finally switched from kindle to IOS! And I don't want to miss this one. What else can I do to get this fixed??

1. Purplepastries16
2. Device is IPad Air
3. IOS 9.1
4. Description of problem is above.

kooky panda
11-27-15, 12:40 PM
Guys, please force close or exit out of your game. Then when you reopen the game, check your storage again for the Dragon.
Let me know if this resolves your issue.

helen54
11-27-15, 01:19 PM
I don't have dragon in storage either
Have force closed
Still not there

kooky panda
11-27-15, 01:28 PM
If the dragon is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com .

I will also report this over, since so many players are having the same issue.

FrozenTurtle
11-27-15, 02:19 PM
Sorry to hear that! Can you guys try going to your home islands (not Arctic isles) then visit a neighbor to see if this fixes it? Otherwise, please PM me your ticket number so I can have someone take a look. Thanks!

helen54
11-27-15, 03:06 PM
1915033 is my
No
Thanks

Tracey8170
11-27-15, 07:47 PM
I lost my venomous snake and I don't no how to get it back . I used at least 170 gold bars doing the battle area just to get this dragon so hopefully it isn't to late I'm a new member to this forum had no idea about this 😁

1985Leonie
11-28-15, 04:56 AM
I have exactly the same problem, I lost it while traveling to the arctic isles, which I was FORCED TO!!!!!

I generally have to travel that it counts my finished tasks, I have to travel to arctic and back, only then it counts the progress. For this I lost this dragon now, I can't tell how much I'm pissed of, Team Lava simply sucks!!!

1985Leonie
11-28-15, 05:13 AM
I wrote a very annoyed email, my ticket number is 1915573.

Ayway, this event is lost for me, I never can finish it in time now!!!
I don't know when TL is giving me my dragon back, I lose so much time for progress, that it's impossible to finish the event.

I told them to give me gold to speed up the lost time!!!

1985Leonie
11-28-15, 08:36 AM
1) 1985Leonie
2) The device with which it happened: IPad Mini
3) IOS 6.1.3.
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred
I finished the quest with 2 rose deko (chapter 7), as always it didn't count the progress, so I went to arctic isles, then it always notices that I finished the quest (annoying anyway). While I was in arctic isles, the pop up came, that I won the dragon. I went back to regular isles and it wasn't in storage. I started the game new more times, I started the iPad new, I also tried it on the iPhone but it is missing!!! I had to skip the next task for 4 Gold because I'm disadvantaged without this dragon.

I want
1. back my dragon!
2. Back my invested gold for skipping the tasks where this dragon is needed
3. Gold for skipping another tasks because of the stolen time

Thanks

Dijonsenfdrache
11-28-15, 11:09 AM
That happened to me, too, exactly the same, did you find a solution?

1) 1985Leonie
2) The device with which it happened: IPad Mini
3) IOS 6.1.3.
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred
I finished the quest with 2 rose deko (chapter 7), as always it didn't count the progress, so I went to arctic isles, then it always notices that I finished the quest (annoying anyway). While I was in arctic isles, the pop up came, that I won the dragon. I went back to regular isles and it wasn't in storage. I started the game new more times, I started the iPad new, I also tried it on the iPhone but it is missing!!! I had to skip the next task for 4 Gold because I'm disadvantaged without this dragon.

I want
1. back my dragon!
2. Back my invested gold for skipping the tasks where this dragon is needed
3. Gold for skipping another tasks because of the stolen time

Thanks

Dijonsenfdrache
11-28-15, 11:22 AM
the Same 💩 Happened to me - anyone around who managed to get the Cursed Rose Dragon back yet? Was hoping first that this is a temporary problem and that the Dragon might be in storage later and only now checking the forum after already loosing so much time... 😤

Sylvrthrne
11-28-15, 12:31 PM
When I completed chapter 8 (?) on Dragon Tales yesterday, I got the notice that the cursed rose dragon would be in my storage, but it's not there. I've closed and restarted, did a delete/ reinstall, and sent in a trouble ticket.

Problem is, I can't complete the dragon tales quest without spending about 200 gold without it, and my last day is tomorrow, well before I expect and response from the TL help ticket.

I don't want to lose the 200 gold, because I don't expect that I will be reimbursed, but I don't want to lose the Beauty dragon either...

Help please :)

Simdiva
11-28-15, 01:06 PM
Contact support@teamlava.com and they will eventually straighten you out but up it may take a few days. I would just hold off till then. This has apparently happened to a few people, not sure what the trigger is but I'm sure you will all get satisfaction.

kooky panda
11-28-15, 02:00 PM
If you are still missing your dragon and have not contacted support, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

kooky panda
11-28-15, 02:02 PM
I lost my venomous snake and I don't no how to get it back . I used at least 170 gold bars doing the battle area just to get this dragon so hopefully it isn't to late I'm a new member to this forum had no idea about this 

Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

FlatFoot
11-28-15, 02:09 PM
Hey everyone, I've rushed into the office to supply a fix to the Cursed Rose issue. Hold tight, we'll get this ship back on the right path as soon as possible! :D

-Game Designer

DeeDe99
11-28-15, 02:44 PM
Hey everyone, I've rushed into the office to supply a fix to the Cursed Rose issue. Hold tight, we'll get this ship back on the right path as soon as possible! :D

-Game Designer

Thank you very much Hanezking. I'm not there yet, so I'm very glad it will be fixed before I have to worry. Hope you still get to enjoy some family time this weekend!

kooky panda
11-28-15, 03:14 PM
Merged all the thread on this issue together:)

1985Leonie
11-28-15, 03:43 PM
My current situation:

- No answer from TL
- Lost my beautiful cursed rose dragon, I want it itself, not only for finishing the event!
- Lost 4 gold + 7 gold to skip the tasks which are impossible without the dragon
- All of that I now have 16 hours breeding time in the breeding task, so I can't go on with the next task in the quest post.

Result for now: 1,5 days left and until 16 hours I can do nothing, I'm so sick of that, sick of those endless bugs in Dragon Story AND SICK OF EVERYTIME BEING STOLEN ANYTHING WITHOUT GETTING IT BACK!!!!!

Until now I have NEVER received gold for compensation for hours of maintenance or something else annoying issues while dragon tales events or tournaments for what I was forced to spend gold to finish it because the game haven't worked for hours!

It's EVERYTIME the same, in my opinion they're criminals, there's no other games where their player are treated such an outrageous way!

I spent so much real money on this game, 80 Euro, and for what??? That I'm *****ed from the developers so often, I swear I never buy anything again, take your dragons and be happy to get your players pissed off again. I quit this game, I'm so sick of those endless problems and real money which is STOLEN FROM ME THIS WAY!!!!

Get happy with my money, I really learned from this mistake, never will spent real money again in storm8 games again and quit all games of you. THERE ARE MUCH MORE FAIR GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!

fireze5
11-28-15, 04:46 PM
I have the same problem. Have tried to restart and nothing. I have now put in 2 help tickets with no response to either. So frustrating.

1985Leonie
11-29-15, 01:04 AM
ATTENTION !!!

Dear players, now the cursed rose dragon was in my storage!!!
Please check your storages.

I wish that you got at least your cursed rose dragons. But the beauty dragon is lost, no chance to win it this way.

taleianix
11-29-15, 01:11 AM
Hello everyone, I have the same problem. I didn't get the dragon. My ticket number is #1915666. Please help!!!!!!

Dijonsenfdrache
11-29-15, 01:27 AM
Leonie, lucky you that at least the Dragon was in your Storage now, mine is still mit 

I understand that with a complex Game and many players worldwide with different devices and setups, there can be bugs (this is the first one I experienced so far (Level 113) and don't care much for the gold but rather seeing it as my contribution to the Game and fix things (spent 11 Gold Bars so far to skip raising the non-existing Dragon to Level 7) but would like to have that Cursed Rose Dragon because I find it very beautiful, more beautiful even than the so-called "Beauty"-Dragon.

Please Support can you place the cursed rose Dragon to my Storage somehow like you managed to do with Leonie's account, you can keep the gold.

My ID is Dijonsenfdrache and my Support Ticket Number is #1915887

Thank you in advance!!!

ATTENTION !!!

Dear players, now the cursed rose dragon was in my storage!!!
Please check your storages.

I wish that you got at least your cursed rose dragons. But the beauty dragon is lost, no chance to win it this way.

kooky panda
11-29-15, 11:57 AM
Looks like Storm8 has placed this dragon in everyones storage. I noticed that now I have an extra one in my storage( I did not have this issue)
If you are still missing the dragon, please force close out your game and check your storage again.

bzoo19
11-30-15, 01:09 AM
Dear TL!
after get back my cursed dragon now i lost the beauty dragon :confused: please fix it.
Thanks a lot ;)

kooky panda
11-30-15, 10:31 AM
Dear TL!
after get back my cursed dragon now i lost the beauty dragon :confused: please fix it.
Thanks a lot ;)
Please try force closing your game, then check your inventory again. If she is still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

1985Leonie
11-30-15, 11:57 AM
I have to tell you about my happy end!

PLEASE players, really write to the storm8 support team when there are big problems like this. I never believed it for possible, but it come true: They give really great solutions.
[Removed private support information (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) ]
SORRY I excuse all my anger that I wrote here. I haven't thought that they treat me well now, so I turn back every bad word I wrote. I felt *****ed and frauded and didn't know that it will come to a great solution at the end.

So please believe me honestly that I'm sorry for my bad postings. Thank you very much Storm8 or Team Lava, I will not forget that and I'm grateful.

And dear other players really write to the support, they are very friendly even as I wrote a mad email. Explain clearly what happened, explain your anger and explain what you await (no unrealistic things). Then there will be a happy end, they really help!

The answering could last about 3 days so please have patience and then everything will be good.

Best regards

PikaSquirrel
11-30-15, 02:50 PM
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you did not receive your Cursed Rose Dragon after completing Chapter 7, you should see this Dragon in your Storage now. Please force close your game and check your Storage.

If you were not able to get the Beauty Dragon due to this issue or have any additional questions, please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can help you out.