PDA

View Full Version : Liam gifts coins?

CammoAmmo
11-26-15, 10:04 PM
We all know Liam is handing out more notes than anyone needs right now, so why not give the player two options when he walks in? They can either a) take the note or b) take 150 coins like the other special customers sometimes give. Not sure how the player would indicate their choice though...maybe they can press and hold on the note or it simply changes to a coin indicator after a minute? If anyone has other ideas for Liam's notes or how to improve this that'd be great :D

214sed
11-27-15, 01:54 PM
The only reason why he only gifts cards, is because we need a few of those for space.

TrixiDeCat
12-01-15, 09:41 PM
We all know Liam is handing out more notes than anyone needs right now, so why not give the player two options when he walks in? They can either a) take the note or b) take 150 coins like the other special customers sometimes give. Not sure how the player would indicate their choice though...maybe they can press and hold on the note or it simply changes to a coin indicator after a minute? If anyone has other ideas for Liam's notes or how to improve this that'd be great :D

Five minutes ago for very first time, Liam handed out $175 in coins instead of a note! To my knowledge I did not do anything special to make this happen...it just occurred. Sometimes I've let Liam sit there for an hour and never even touch him because I do not want those notes. Just turn game off.... But this was different. I'll try to pay more attention next time. Was he sitting there for XX minutes before I may have clicked and received coins instead of a note? Not sure but will watch next time and report back :)

kooky panda
12-02-15, 10:31 AM
He now drops notes and coins.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86505-Liam-the-Handyman&p=1212122&viewfull=1#post1212122