PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on a loading screen!

gavmcgetrick
11-25-15, 06:41 PM
On the lucien gate after level 426 I get a loading screen after selecting pals, but don't load up the level.

I have closed the app.

I have restarted iPad, (holding both lock and home)

Uninstalled and reinstalled.

Still stuck on a loading screen.

Other levels load fine.

Help!!

Tossa747
11-26-15, 11:46 AM
I had the exact same problem. Couldn't exactly solve it, I just tried several times.

keita1968
11-28-15, 05:17 AM
Had the same problem, too. Sometimes the lucien gate level starts without any problem, but at ~80% the loading screen doesn't disappear and the app eventually terminates.

muntzorg
11-29-15, 03:39 PM
Same problem here, and I lose a life every time. About to uninstall the game.

irespy
12-01-15, 05:05 AM
Same issue. Takes my energy and doesn't let me play. No sense playing any more until they get it fixed. :-(

keita1968
12-01-15, 05:58 AM
The "good news" is that this issue concerns only the lucien gate, i.e. the level 427 starts without any trouble…

johnysss
12-01-15, 08:52 AM
hello! i have the same problem ... on lucien stage the game keeps loading draining my energy! is there any information about this??

WildcatG2
12-03-15, 09:01 PM
I am having the same problem.

WildcatG2
12-04-15, 09:54 AM
It used to load every once in a while but I've lost 10 energies in a row now. So I have to wait 5 hours to even try again.

irespy
12-13-15, 06:04 AM
This is really frustrating. It is still happening to me. Can we get some sort of update/solution/vague interest from Storm8? Doesn't seem worth continuing to play their games if this is how they handle bugs...

mreames
12-23-15, 02:57 PM
Same thing is happening to me, too at the same place... On Lucien.

On the lucien gate after level 426 I get a loading screen after selecting pals, but don't load up the level.

I have closed the app.

I have restarted iPad, (holding both lock and home)

Uninstalled and reinstalled.

Still stuck on a loading screen.

Other levels load fine.

Help!!

mreames
12-23-15, 07:46 PM
I'm having trouble with jewel mania also. I have 2 devices and I'm beginning to think this is related to the "cloud". It appears my jewel mania accounts merged into one game which is very frustrating! The FAQ says not to have both devices open at one time but that was not always a problem before. There was no warning outside the FAQ that it now presents a problem.

bananahammock4
12-26-15, 09:19 AM
I just updated the app, and it still isn't fixed as of 12/26/15.

pisx
12-29-15, 01:14 AM
Same here, lost a full 5 energies to the crash hangs

mreames
01-01-16, 03:25 PM
I finally got in once and got lucky enough to beat it. But there were plenty of times I used all 5 energy just trying to get it to fully load to no avail.

mammoduck
01-05-16, 06:15 PM
I found that if I re-played level 426 with one life, the gate would load correctly. I got lucky enough to beat it it on the fourth life by doing it this way. I too lost over 15 lives before trying this strategy

redlemons1956
02-09-16, 02:16 AM
Me too I keep losing lives. This needs to be fixed since you only get 5 lives... Anyone get a response?

redlemons1956
02-11-16, 03:48 PM
I reached out to them and they did reply they said they would look into it. Since I didn't have this game on my iPhone only my iPad... I downloaded it and I could play and beat the Lucien level.

ancsab
02-15-16, 09:10 PM
I reached out to them and they did reply they said they would look into it. Since I didn't have this game on my iPhone only my iPad... I downloaded it and I could play and beat the Lucien level.

im dealing with the same mess for 5 days now .. i cant find the right set up to beat it , but i am lucky if i can even start it up once every few hours ..

Davdel52
03-25-16, 06:25 PM
I have completed level 426
The next stage is a Lucien stage, but is refuses to load.
Gives message "Loading" but nothing happens.
I can play any previous level with no problem.

I am using an iPad 2
Latest op system installed.
No updates for Diamond Quest waiting to be installed.

Please help, I cannot progress.
Thank you

Davdel52
03-26-16, 04:10 AM
I have completed level 426
The next stage is a Lucien stage, but is refuses to load.
Gives message "Loading" but nothing happens.
I can play any previous level with no problem.

I am using an iPad 2
Latest op system installed.
No updates for Diamond Quest waiting to be installed.

Please help, I cannot progress.
Thank you

Just an update in case anyone is looking at this for me.
I tried deleting and re-installing the app but that made no difference.
Still will not load at that level of the game.

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 07:16 AM
Just an update in case anyone is looking at this for me.
I tried deleting and re-installing the app but that made no difference.
Still will not load at that level of the game.

Sorry about that. Perhaps you would like to try this member's suggestion in the mean time? I have reported this. Thanks.

I found that if I re-played level 426 with one life, the gate would load correctly. I got lucky enough to beat it it on the fourth life by doing it this way. I too lost over 15 lives before trying this strategy

Merged thread.

jennylaine77
04-04-16, 05:21 PM
When Diamond Quest loads it won't open, just stays on loading screen. When I X out to retry I lose a turn. Have lost multiple turns, please fix....

kooky panda
04-05-16, 08:41 AM
When Diamond Quest loads it won't open, just stays on loading screen. When I X out to retry I lose a turn. Have lost multiple turns, please fix....
What level are you currently on?

(merged threads)

Blackfaer
04-06-16, 10:16 AM
It's now April. I have this problem as well. What do we need to do to have S8 fix this?

Meowmeowbeans
04-13-16, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear about these issues with Diamond Quest! If you have not yet tried, please try deleting and re-installing the game to resolve the issue. This won't affect your progress, as it's saved on our servers.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please feel free to submit a ticket to Support@Storm8.com and you can send me a PM with the ticket number you receive. Sorry again for any inconvenience!

fina369
06-19-16, 03:16 PM
I am having the same issue for last 2 days have wasted all my energy. I tried fighting level before and won it still gets stuck

jacksusa
06-30-16, 07:41 PM
Deleted the app and now can't reinstall. Will send a ticket. sorry, I'd is jacksusa.

jacksusa
06-30-16, 07:50 PM
Deleted the app and now can't reinstall. Will send a ticket. sorry, I'd is jacksusa.

Never mind, right after I sent the ticket, the app reinstalled and everything seems fine. Just lost a few energy, but no big deal.

pikachu73
09-14-16, 12:08 AM
Same here on the Lucien gate after level 426

Have deleted and re-installed

Deleted, restarted iPhone both warm and cold restarts, installed again and same issue

Not happy at losing lives unnecessarily

Meowmeowbeans
09-14-16, 10:48 AM
Same here on the Lucien gate after level 426

Have deleted and re-installed

Deleted, restarted iPhone both warm and cold restarts, installed again and same issue

Not happy at losing lives unnecessarily

I'm sorry to hear you are encountering this issue! If anyone is stuck on a Lucien level that they can't load, please submit an email to support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number you receive when you email. We'll make sure a support agent is able to assist you.