PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/26 Food Shelter

Pages : [1] 2

sourp4tch
11-25-15, 01:14 PM
Food is plentiful this time of year! Everyone in the kingdom is preparing and sharing their favorite dishes. Anyone have any special traditions? Share them with your friends and neighbors, and let's all have a massive meal together! This season, we'll have the greatest food frenzy of all!

[==Update requires Level 17+ to participate, and is live from 11/26 @ 12pm to 12/03 @ 11:30am==]

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: FEAST

There is a glitch collecting feasts. Please wait until this is fixed... SW

Hey everyone! I'm here and looking into the things you all are reporting.

Each of the feasts listed in the first quest (Simple, Hearty, Sweet, Divine, etc.) should all drop some number of Offerings. Please let me know and email support@storm8.com if this is not the case!

Hey guys,

We've found the issue and are working to correct it! Thanks for reporting it to us, and sorry you all are experiencing this issue ><

Yes, every feast listed in the first quest (Simple, Hearty, Sweet, etc.) should drop at least 1 Offering - depending on the feast, it could drop more than 1.

Hey everyone,

We're currently testing the fix! As soon as we confirm the fix, I'll let you guys know - at that point, Offerings will once again resume dropping from Feasts, and the Potluck Feast will return to the Kitchen, so long as you have any of the event's quests active.

Sorry again for the issue!

-sourp4tch

RESOLVED

Everything should be resolved now! Offerings should now drop from all 6 of the valid feasts from both the Kitchen and the Cooking Camp, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter. The Potluck Feast should also now be in the Kitchen, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter.

We also added a gem reward to the end of the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

For anyone who has not yet opened the game, the Food Shelter will unlock upon completing the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

Sorry again for the issue with this LE! Hope everyone has a pleasant holiday weekend <3 Eat lots of delicious food! ^^

For clarity, everyone who logged in prior to the fix will still have the Food Shelter unlocked. The Food Shelter will only be locked for anyone who has not yet logged in to the game.

Whether or not you have the Food Shelter unlocked, and whether or not you have already placed the Food Shelter, you will now be able to collect Offerings and craft the Potluck Feast.

Does the Food Shelter give a bigger offering once you've completed the quest?

Not the Food Shelter itself, but the quest chain that was originally supposed to unlock the Food Shelter in the Market. It's just a little something to make those quests a little more worth your while if you already had the Food Shelter unlocked :)

So, there are now 2 places with a Gem Reward:
-The quest which unlocks the Food Shelter (this is the new one)
-The quest to place the Food Shelter

sourp4tch
11-25-15, 01:14 PM
The Food Shelter
limited time event - available to all players who are Level 17+
prepared by SpiritWind
~~~UPDATE YOUR APP IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE GOALS~~~

Notes on the Event
* Which kitchen can I use? only the Kitchen and Cooking Camp will drop Offerings from the 6 feasts. The Winter Bakery does NOT drop offerings.
* I don't have the Food Shelter yet, why? It is the reward for completing this event. More info in post 1.

* Where do I get Offerings from? From cooking any feast
* How many Offerings do I get? You get multi offering drops for each feast you make and collect
Drop Reports:
Simple Feast - 3, 6
Hearty Feast - 7, 14
Spicy Feast - 12
Sweet Feast - 25
Mercury Feast - 1 - maybe this number has been coded incorrectly... 2 reports now of only 1 drop. SW
Potluck Feast -

* What is the Potluck Feast? you use 40 offering to make this feast
* What is the Devine Feast? ignore reference to this feast; it's irrelevant and not part of the goal. SW

* Maximum offerings in inventory is 45.

Goals
1. Comfort Food
Prepare any Feast x1
Reward: 270 coin, 2 xp, 8 fish

2. Plenty To Go Around
Gather 10 Offerings
Reward: 1400 coin, 5 xp, 10 flour

3. Happy Feasting
Prepare the Potluck Feast x1
Serve the Potluck Feast
Reward: 5 http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d5/Gem20px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/12?cb=20140805013135, 7 xp

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb208000.png_2v_31020.png
Food Shelter
Info: A place to help keep the kindom well-fed. Drops various food items.
Type: Building
Source: Event
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 100 coins
Drops: ?
Events: Food Shelter
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86784-Castle-Story-11-26-Food-Shelter

This info is courtesy of the Adventure Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85513-Castle-Story-Adventure-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416)!
Search the Ancient Vaults
Adventure Requirement: 1 simple feast, 1500 coin
Simple Feast - 1 hour - 2 grits, 2 bread, 8 fish
Grits - 30 minutes - 4 corn, 2 water, 4 bacon

Hunt Roaming Bandits
Adventure Requirement: 1 hearty feast, 5 longsword, 2500 coin
Hearty Feast - 2 hours = 1 hearty stew, 1 pasta, 1 breaded fish
Hearty Stew - 2 hours - 8 carrots, 8 roast chicken, 4 water
Pasta - 1 hour - 1 noodles, 8 tomato, 12 mushroom
Breaded Fish - 1 hour - 10 fish, 2 bread

Explore Dark Caves
Adventure Requirement: 1 spicy feast, 2 lumin essence, 5000 coin
Spicy Feast - 4 hours - 25 roast chicken, 5 Ivy's hot sauce, 5 noodles
Ivy's hot Sauce - 3 hours - 3 water, 6 hot pepper, 1 rat tail
Noodles - 30 minutes - 2 flour, 3 water, 12 eggs
Lumin Essence - 4 hours - 5 earth wisps, 5 water, 5 mermaid scales

Feral Lands Adventure
Adventure Requirement: 1 mercury feast, 3 troll club, 3 sentry horn
Mercury Feast - 3 hours - 1 baked butterfish, 1 catfish soup, 20 mushroom
Baked Butterfish - 1 hour - 5 butterfish, 2 lemon, 10 milk
Catfish Soup - 1 hour - 5 catfish, 10 tomato, 10 cabbage
Troll Club - 1 hour - 10 wood, 3 boar tusk, 1 troll essence
Sentry Horn - 2 hours - 1 boar tusk, 5 hide, 5 iron ore

Traverse the Desert Sands
Adventure Requirement: 1 sweet feast, 5 light armor, 9500 coin
Sweet Feast - 6 hours - 5 royal sundae, 5 syrup, 1 silver platter
Royal Sundae - 2 hours - 1 ice cream, 2 chocolates, 10 strawberry
Syrup - 1 hour - 5 sap, 1 sugar
Silver Platter - 4 hours - 20 silver, 5 jewel
Light Armour - 3 hours - 6 silver, 6 iron ore, 1 troll essence

sourp4tch
11-25-15, 02:24 PM
Heads up: don't max out your [answer], as you will need to craft them ;)

BahSunFarms
11-26-15, 01:11 PM
Food shelter is placed in my kingdom! Now working on crafting a feast. I love updates!

kdgulle
11-26-15, 01:13 PM
Second part cook 10 feasts.

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 01:16 PM
so there is no update for the shelter:confused: it's different and might be fun :D

vontalken
11-26-15, 01:17 PM
What is a divine feast?

memphisgirl
11-26-15, 01:18 PM
how to get offerings?

memphisgirl
11-26-15, 01:19 PM
i skipped one simple feast but i didnt give an offering :(

dinojuju
11-26-15, 01:22 PM
Me too, I sped up two Simple Feasts and did not receive any offerings. I guess they are some "rare drop" - *sigh*

memphisgirl
11-26-15, 01:23 PM
Me too, I sped up two Simple Feasts and did not receive any offerings. I guess they are some "rare drop" - *sigh*

or ANOTHER BUG:confused:

vednir
11-26-15, 01:23 PM
I'm not looking forward to seeing what a divine feast requires. The sweet feast is resource intensive as is.

Indryia
11-26-15, 01:31 PM
Second part cook 10 feasts.

What kind of feasts ? Same like part 1? The ones we want ?

kdgulle
11-26-15, 01:33 PM
Yes any 10 you want to cook.

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 01:34 PM
What's the offering everyone talking about? I must missed something here:confused:

BuddyB111
11-26-15, 01:36 PM
I don't think Simple Feasts count. I think the feast has to be one of the ones we could see in the picture in the kitchen. I can't see the option now in my kitchen and I think that's because I'm ooking a Mercury Feast which I could see in the picture.

Indryia
11-26-15, 01:36 PM

Thanks !

AnniePMH
11-26-15, 01:37 PM

Sweet feast in my case, the only one I'm able to cook, lol...:eek::rolleyes:

kdgulle
11-26-15, 01:39 PM
If your talking about part 1 I had a simple feast ready to go collected from it and it moved me to part 2. Which is cook any feasts and gather 10 offerings, I guess it's not cook any 10 feasts. The way it was written was confusing

carebear8724
11-26-15, 01:40 PM
Woohoo!!! Finally the Castle Story gods are shining down on my kingdom. I just spent the last 24 hours making sure I am fully stocked up on every fruit and veggie you could think of. Plus I was already playing when the quest began.
Ooooo something tells me I'm gonna like this quest.
Thanks TL, I had almost given up faith in the time challenges.

DeeDeeBird70
11-26-15, 01:41 PM
I think I saw the Divine Feast at the top of my kitchen menu when I went to cook a couple of Simple Feasts. A counter said 0/40 feasts.

BuddyB111
11-26-15, 01:43 PM
If your talking about part 1 I had a simple feast ready to go collected from it and it moved me to part 2. Which is cook any 10 feasts. It does say divine feasts too, I'm not sure if it's a new one or not.

I have several types of feasts ready and it wouldn't accept them I got taken to the kitchen. It does say COOK anyfeast too.

BahSunFarms
11-26-15, 01:48 PM
Wow, lots of cooking in store. I'm just glad my Thankful Mystery Table event ends today and that I got the turkey sheep. No other distractions.

mreames
11-26-15, 01:49 PM
What is a divine feast?

I noticed that too ;)

carebear8724
11-26-15, 01:52 PM
I have several types of feasts ready and it wouldn't accept them I got taken to the kitchen. It does say COOK anyfeast too.

Hahaha guess I was too excited to read the small print. Just looked at the picture and thought hearty feast not any feast.

BuddyB111
11-26-15, 01:57 PM
But that doesn't explain why some posters (kdgulle) have got through and we didn't? :confused:

paisdelasmaravillas
11-26-15, 02:02 PM
And sweet feast in winter bakery also counts?
It takes 6 hours but now I'm not using winter bakery..

anissada
11-26-15, 02:07 PM

nice one..
i think i am not the only level 50 player (playing almost from the release) who is maxed out on a lot of things...

dragon2046
11-26-15, 02:11 PM

I haven't received any offerings yet either. Has anyone received any ?

vaso1908
11-26-15, 02:14 PM
I received three offerings from a simple feast. After that I crafted two more and didn't receive any. So it isn't a guaranteed drop I guess.

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 02:15 PM
I see, the offering is in second part :p:o

LillieNomi
11-26-15, 02:15 PM
I also didn't get an offering... I'm on goal 2 (cook 10 feasts) and collected a second simple feast, nada. Also the option to cook the divine feast is gone from my kitchen. It certainly was there when I started the goal, showing 0/40...

BuddyB111
11-26-15, 02:16 PM
I think we need clarification of the first step.

carebear8724
11-26-15, 02:18 PM
Anyone know if on the second part we get to keep the 10 feasts?

jopik
11-26-15, 02:20 PM
Seriously!!! Skipped FOUR feasts!!!!! Nothing!!!! WHAT THE..?!

PinkEquinox
11-26-15, 02:23 PM
Anyone know if on the second part we get to keep the 10 feasts?

If the Divine Feast takes 40 feast to craft it... then that's where all the feast will end up :(

LillieNomi
11-26-15, 02:23 PM
Mmh, ok I just realised that the second goal actually is "gather 10 offerings" not "cook 10 feasts"... So it's not a guaranteed drop as mentioned above.? But I'd still like to know why the option for crafting the potluck (that's what it was) is gone from my kitchens...

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 02:25 PM
Be patient people. Stop wasting gems to speed up. Just leave the feasts to cook, then put the game down, set a timer for collecting, and go chill and relax. The game is supposed to be for fun, not to make yourself more stressful...

Edit: My apologies if my above message sounded blunt. What I meant to say is that, from past track records, the game tends to have issues and bugs during early on of the event, so it's usually not a good idea to jump right in and start skipping with gems early in the event. It's your hard earned money (gems), so please use them wisely. I'm indeed thankful for the ones who use gems to skip forward so that we know what to expect, but seeing people getting angry and stressed right off the bat because they skipped with gems and didn't get what they want, really makes the thread frustrating to read. (And yes, it's S8's fault for releasing a buggy update, not the players'.)

carebear8724
11-26-15, 02:27 PM
If the Divine Feast takes 40 feast to craft it... then that's where all the feast will end up :(

:( Darn. I was really excited to go on all those adventures.

DeeDeeBird70
11-26-15, 02:29 PM
I also didn't get an offering... I'm on goal 2 (cook 10 feasts) and collected a second simple feast, nada. Also the option to cook the divine feast is gone from my kitchen. It certainly was there when I started the goal, showing 0/40...

Same thing happened to me. Divine feast option is now gone. I had cooked two simple feasts with the first goal. collected the first and was moved to the cook 10 goal. then collected the second one and it did not count as one of the ten. No offering. Did a force quit and no change. Went back to the goal in the book and clicked "cook" and it took me to the hearty feast. Now cooking just one. And not cooking in the winter bakery until it's confirmed that counts. I have enough ingredients to make 4 sweet feasts but don't want to waste them.

sourp4tch
11-26-15, 02:30 PM

Each of the feasts listed in the first quest (Simple, Hearty, Sweet, Divine, etc.) should all drop some number of Offerings. Please let me know and email support@storm8.com if this is not the case!

rst345
11-26-15, 02:33 PM

I got fish for the first simple feast. Looks like flour for the next ten feasts. It is listed along the bottom with rewards. Sorry can not figure out how to do pictures. Thought Divine feast was a mistake & they meant the Dessert feast. I will look more closely when this batch of feasts are done. Very jealous of those with a winter bakery

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 02:36 PM

Should there be at least one offering drop each time?

Jinc4
11-26-15, 02:37 PM
yes, I got 8 (I think) fish for the first feast. 10 flour are offered for completing the next 10....

anissada
11-26-15, 02:39 PM

sorry to say, but last time you asked to report a bug to support it took almost a week to get a reply which (as usual) did not make any sence. although i mentioned you did ask us to report, they suggested that i should read the forum for answers...

so i think mailing support is useless and waist of time and posting on the forum works better.

mymummy789
11-26-15, 02:43 PM

So we should be getting Offerings for every feast cooked? I received nothing for the two simple feasts :(

PinkEquinox
11-26-15, 02:44 PM

Castloninian
11-26-15, 02:45 PM
Same here, nothing from 2 simple feasts and the bit in the kitchen where you could trade offerings is also gone.

ARIS1969
11-26-15, 02:46 PM
Two simple feasts .... No offerings....

Ajuty
11-26-15, 02:47 PM
Same here, nothing from 2 simple feasts and the bit in the kitchen where you could trade offerings is also gone.

the same... on my both accounts

mcb397
11-26-15, 02:48 PM
Okay, not seeing anything about a Divine Feast in my kitchens. Is that where it is. Finished step one, but nothing about an offering. That's different from the reward of fish, right? Or is that not until Step 2? I think I'll go to bed now and check in in the morning.

GlvtenFree
11-26-15, 02:49 PM
Have not received any offerings.
cooked two simple and two hearty feasts, nothing.

ragingray
11-26-15, 02:51 PM
Well, got a bug, go through the things i've done cause i know some one will ask, have you ....

started the Happy Feasting quest and got part one and part two, up to part three which was Prepare the potluck feast. Saw in the Kitchen, but realised i needs offerings. saw i was maxed, and decided to do later as i'm also doing the mystery dinner.
I then finish current chapter for mystery Dinner and another pop up appears for the Food shelter. ok, i place the Food shelter building and having done all these other quest, go back to the Potluck feast.....
The option to make the feast has gone, i can't make it any more/Can't complete the goal any more.
Realising i'm not on current version i update my game from 1.4 to 1.4.1, force close app twice and still nothing in the kitchen.
when i go to click the cook button in the quest it send me to the kitchen and no option to cook the feast...sooooooo here I am reporting this problem.

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 02:54 PM
Maybe the shelter placing task is out too early since the cooking task show the building as a reward. Not sure, definitely buggy:eek:

vaso1908
11-26-15, 02:56 PM
I have a terrible feeling that we're dealing with a s8 mistake and that we shouldn't be able to place the food shelter. I think that it was stated that it is supposed to be the reward for this quest line. I'm pretty sure that I stopped receiving offerings and the craft option for the new feast from my kitchen disappeared after having placed the shelter.

carebear8724
11-26-15, 02:56 PM
Be patient people. Stop wasting gems to speed up. Just leave the feasts to cook, then put the game down, set a timer for collecting, and go chill and relax. The game is supposed to be for fun, not to make yourself more stressful...

Hey I say to each their own and I'm thankful that there are so many gem skippers who also frequent the forums. Without them we wouldn't be able to see what's ahead and get ready for future goals or stop playing if there is a glitch.
So thank you gem skippers. Gem skip away.

PinkEquinox
11-26-15, 02:58 PM
Maybe the shelter placing task is out too early since the cooking task show the building as a reward. Not sure, definitely buggy:eek:

I received the shelter before I even started cooking, it popped up to place it even though it said it would be unlocked after preparing a feast. I placed it before I started cooking since I had something in the kitchens already.

Jinc4
pretty sure the 'offering' is fish for completing the first feast (I got 8) and then 10 flour once ALL 10 feast have been completed in the next section

rulerofjennyville

Um - where is everyone seeing a divine feast? Is it in some sort of special kitchen from an earlier contest?

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 03:00 PM
pretty sure the 'offering' is fish for completing the first feast (I got 8) and then 10 flour once ALL 10 feast have been completed in the next section
. those are rewards not the offering :)

Jinc4
11-26-15, 03:01 PM
Um - where is everyone seeing a divine feast? Is it in some sort of special kitchen from an earlier contest?

it was available in the kitchen and then disappeared when I placed the food shelter - if you have placed the food shelter I think it will be gone

sourp4tch
Hey guys,

We've found the issue and are working to correct it! Thanks for reporting it to us, and sorry you all are experiencing this issue ><

Yes, every feast listed in the first quest (Simple, Hearty, Sweet, etc.) should drop at least 1 Offering - depending on the feast, it could drop more than 1.

mymummy789
I have a terrible feeling that we're dealing with a s8 mistake and that we shouldn't be able to place the food shelter. I think that it was stated that it is supposed to be the reward for this quest line. I'm pretty sure that I stopped receiving offerings and the craft option for the new feast from my kitchen disappeared after having placed the shelter.
That makes sense to me. I placed my shelter before starting the second task and I never saw the new feast. I expect I will wake up tomorrow to find my shelter is gone.

nessa005
11-26-15, 03:02 PM
I made a simple feast and it hasn't even registered so I'm still showing 0/10 feasts. force closed and still nothing. I'm not collecting my other feast until I see if this is a bug.

Jinc4
those are rewards not the offering :)

ah yes - I get it!!

dragon2046
I had the Devine feast but placed the shelter now option in kitchens is gone. I've cooked simple, hearty and spicey feasts and received no offerings. :(

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 03:03 PM
Hey guys,

Yes, every feast listed in the first quest (Simple, Hearty, Sweet, etc.) should drop at least 1 Offering - depending on the feast, it could drop more than 1. thanks, I will not collect the feast until the issue is fixed :)

asikosan
11-26-15, 03:05 PM

Everyone is playing their way. Without gem-skippers we wouldnt know if theres really a bug with offerings

midsom
11-26-15, 03:05 PM
Sourpatch there are no offerings dropping for me, have speed up several different feasts, force closed and nothing, also the pot luck feast is no longer a available for crafting, there is no point emailing support because they will only refer us back to the forum.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 03:06 PM
If your talking about part 1 I had a simple feast ready to go collected from it and it moved me to part 2. Which is cook any 10 feasts. It does say divine feasts too, I'm not sure if it's a new one or not.

I have a mercury feast all ready I was going to use for adventures - how do you "collect" from it? It's making me actually prepare something.

ragingray
11-26-15, 03:09 PM
Offering(s) is a new item. Max capacity is 45.
Back of Inventory/Info: Fresh food made in preparation of the kingdom's biggest feast ever!

WindermereBakery
11-26-15, 03:10 PM
I did not get any offerings from my feasts either. I now have one ready to collect from the kitchen but I'm afraid to. Should we wait??

katbtodd
11-26-15, 03:11 PM
Collected from my kitchens no offering here either

nessa005
11-26-15, 03:11 PM
I had the Devine feast but placed the shelter now option in kitchens is gone. I've cooked simple, hearty and spicey feasts and received no offerings. :(

Did your feast at least count in the quest book? Mine still haven't registered��

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 03:12 PM
Meh, I haven't got past the first step yet, prepare a feast. So I suppose I'm not up to offerings anyway. So it's seven days for all the levels, right? How many levels are there? I'm glad this is during my Thanksgiving break so I have days off to do this. Also it doesn't matter which feasts we make? Do any of the feasts have shorter preparation times, anyone know?

ragingray
11-26-15, 03:12 PM
i will be the first to agree, the Food Shelter is released too early and it's going to be removed....it's Walicon scandal all over again !
Screen shotting it before they fix it...
i name it Food-Gate!

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 03:14 PM
i will be the first to agree, the Food Shelter is released too early and it's going to be removed....it's Walicon scandal all over again !
i name it Food-Gate!

Nooo! Anyway, any speculation on what the food shelter is going to give up in 42 hours assuming it's still around?

LillieNomi
11-26-15, 03:14 PM
Did your feast at least count in the quest book? Mine still haven't registered��

I think they are not registering because the goal is "gather 10 offerings" not "cook 10 feasts". So no offerings means no progress on the goal... 😞

vednir
11-26-15, 03:20 PM
I collected a simple feast and received no offerings. I expect that S8 will likely fix this tomorrow and those of us affected by the bug will receive nothing as compensation. When a mistake is made they've simply ignored that it had real consequences to their player base.

nessa005
11-26-15, 03:20 PM
I think they are not registering because the goal is "gather 10 offerings" not "cook 10 feasts". So no offerings means no progress on the goal... ��

AHA, Thanks, that makes sense.

dragon2046
11-26-15, 03:24 PM

No nothing has registered in the goal and no offerings. I think I'm just going to stop on this one until they get it fixed. I would spend the 100 gems to skip but about the time I do that they will reset the goal and I'll be out 100 gems. Lol. :/

kdgulle
11-26-15, 03:25 PM

You have to cook feasts to gather 10 offerings read it wrong sorry

kdgulle
11-26-15, 03:27 PM
AHA, Thanks, that makes sense.

Sorry about that I changed it. I read it wrong. I changed it

sourp4tch
11-26-15, 03:28 PM
Hey everyone,

We're currently testing the fix! As soon as we confirm the fix, I'll let you guys know - at that point, Offerings will once again resume dropping from Feasts, and the Potluck Feast will return to the Kitchen, so long as you have any of the event's quests active.

-sourp4tch

kdgulle
11-26-15, 03:28 PM
I got confused reading the top and bottom. You can cook any feasts but it's gather 10 offerings it's confusing I think.

LillieNomi
11-26-15, 03:29 PM
Sorry about that I changed it. I read it wrong. I changed it

Hey, no worries! I also read it wrong first! 😉

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 03:29 PM
I have prepared four feasts and received no offerings. I have three more cooking but, I have to stop. I am using up all my resources and getting nothing for them. Plus, none of them are registering as part of the 10 required in the goal book. This is a serious bug. Please tell us what to do now.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 03:31 PM
Hey everyone,

-sourp4tch

Ty Sourp4tch...are my first four wasted then?

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 03:32 PM
And does the cooking camp count?

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 03:33 PM
So - I'm still on the goal of cooking the first feast. I should wait on that one?o And I'm right in saying we know nothing about this quest? We don't know what the prizes are or how many levels or anything like that?

kdgulle
11-26-15, 03:35 PM
Ty Sourp4tch...are my first four wasted then?

Yes they probably are wasted my friend.

nessa005
11-26-15, 03:35 PM
I have prepared four feasts and received no offerings. I have three more cooking but, I have to stop. I am using up all my resources and getting nothing for them. Plus, none of them are registering as part of the 10 required in the goal book. This is a serious bug. Please tell us what to do now.

I'm waiting too, not collecting valuable feasts as I'm not getting offerings. I do now realize that the feast won't register as it's the offerings that register...not the feast itself.

Wonkaland99
11-26-15, 03:36 PM
No
i name it Food-Gate!

I don't mind them removing the Food Shelter as long as I get to keep the 5 gems I got for placing it.

sourp4tch
11-26-15, 03:37 PM

Yes, it does :)

CharmOfLea
11-26-15, 03:38 PM

sorry to say, but last time you asked to report a bug to support it took almost a week to get a reply which (as usual) did not make any sence. although i mentioned you did ask us to report, they suggested that i should read the forum for answers...

so i think mailing support is useless and waist of time and posting on the forum works better.

Completely agree. S8 Support is useless. The bugs section is where I've experienced the best chances to receive support.

ShibuyaCloth
11-26-15, 03:38 PM
There better is a good drop of offering. As I am full of feasts my keep & barracks cannot absorb more then 3 every 2 days.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 03:41 PM
Yes, it does :)

Thanks sourp4tch!

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 03:43 PM
Yes they probably are wasted my friend.

Bummer. I am glad all but one were simple feasts. Ty!

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 03:44 PM
And now we wait.....tick tock tick tock...

ShibuyaCloth
11-26-15, 03:45 PM
Food Shelter
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86784-Castle-Story-11-26-Food-Shelter

CharmOfLea
11-26-15, 03:47 PM
Hey everyone,

-sourp4tch

Thank you for working on a Holiday! Your Q&A teams owes you big apologies for not testing properly.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 03:48 PM
Food Shelter

If I had any gems left over I'd gem skip it just to see what it drops before we loose it. Anyone out there have the gems so we can see?

riverly
11-26-15, 03:49 PM
I sped up the food shelter just for the heck of it and got a breaded fish. I think I'll wait a while to continue for right now.

olcastle
11-26-15, 03:49 PM
I don't mind them removing the Food Shelter as long as I get to keep the 5 gems I got for placing it.

I do mind. I've bought it, it's mine now. Let's stop the stealing at last... especially on Thanksgiving.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 03:52 PM
They are just going to fix it, not take it. And if it takes time, they will extend the deadline. Let's just wait a bit and see. It's a good quest! I want to do it!

ndtrance
I got flour as a drop from the food shelter.

Indryia

What can you cook with cooking camp? Same things like the kitchen ? I have only 51 golden tokens .... il will take me awhile ....

carebear8724
Hey everyone,

-sourp4tch

Thanks for the update sourpatch.
Does the sweet feast still count if you make it in the winter kitchen count too?

parlski
:( collected 1 sweet feast and 2 hearty feasts with no offering count decrease.
am I to understand the more difficult the feast to make, the more offering points you get?

curious to see what a divine feast is.

CharmOfLea
11-26-15, 03:54 PM
am I to understand the more difficult the feast to make, the more offering points you get?

No, there's a bug they are working on to fix.

sourp4tch
11-26-15, 03:54 PM
Does the sweet feast still count if you make it in the winter kitchen count too?

No, only the Kitchen and Cooking Camp will drop Offerings from the 6 feasts.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 03:55 PM

Well, I think I'll get to the second step then stop there. Make all the ingredients that make up the meals while I'm waiting to see when offerings (whatever they are) are available again. Will it be posted here?

riverly
11-26-15, 03:55 PM
After speeding up the food shelter and getting a breaded fish I now have 99 breaded fish in my inventory. It will be interesting to see what I have in inventory after they fix the bug.

bald1e
11-26-15, 03:57 PM
Completely agree. S8 Support is useless. The bugs section is where I've experienced the best chances to receive support.

I collected a simple feast and received no offerings. I expect that S8 will likely fix this tomorrow and those of us affected by the bug will receive nothing as compensation. When a mistake is made they've simply ignored that it had real consequences to their player base.

Same opinion here think I will wait till the bugs are fixed as I'm not going to lose out on energy/gems and get a reply days later saying sorry (fair enough) but no offer of compensation for what we lost out on, which I'm sure they could check in our game data/logs.
Thankful Mystery Dinner was the last straw for me in losing out on counts for visiting the conservatories and not registering them.

carebear8724
11-26-15, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up and for replying so quickly I was a couple minutes away from starting the sweet feast. I'll just make some bread instead. ;)

LinSwim
11-26-15, 04:01 PM
I'm not sure how they are gonna fix this! Looks like we've already got the prize for a seven day task! Surely they can't now take it away.....or can they!!?

I would just like to thank all those that give and share so much with tasks and goals. Without your help I definitely wouldn't have achieved the timed events.

I'm in England; but let's hope we can rest easy over this special holiday period for our friends in other parts knowing we have already received the prize. :)

sourp4tch
11-26-15, 04:03 PM
Everything should be resolved now! Offerings should now drop from all 6 of the valid feasts from both the Kitchen and the Cooking Camp, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter. The Potluck Feast should also now be in the Kitchen, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter.

We also added a gem reward to the end of the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

For anyone who has not yet opened the game, the Food Shelter will unlock upon completing the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

Sorry again for the issue with this update! Hope everyone has a pleasant holiday weekend <3 Eat lots of delicious food! ^^

SpiritWind00
I'm here too, on and off over the next few hours.

I'll keep track of the glitch and posts from sourp4tch - keep your eyes out on post 2 for updates.

rulerofjennyville
Ooh, I now have Potluck in my inventory; Mine says 0/40.

tan5314
11-26-15, 04:04 PM
Looks like we've already got the prize for a seven day task! Surely they can't now take it away.....or can they!!?

They can. They have already done it.

vednir
11-26-15, 04:07 PM

I would say I'm speechless but that doesn't even begin to express my sentiments since there was NOTHING to warn those of us who have winter kitchens about this. I know your mandate has been to slow players down as much as possible for the interest of the game's economy but this is really a new low, and that's after the essence pond debacle.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 04:07 PM
They can. They have already done it.

Hmm. Was that the main prize then? This is a weird quest we know so little about it. I'm making a simple feast now to move onto the main level - since the potluck says you have to collect 40 feasts we'll see if it counts towards them.

SpiritWind00
11-26-15, 04:11 PM
I force closed my game and the shelter is still there...

sourp4tch
11-26-15, 04:13 PM
For clarity, everyone who logged in prior to the fix will still have the Food Shelter unlocked. The Food Shelter will only be locked for anyone who has not yet logged in to the game.

Whether or not you have the Food Shelter unlocked, and whether or not you have already placed the Food Shelter, you will now be able to collect Offerings and craft the Potluck Feast.

sunnygirl634
I just collected a Hearty Feast and received 7 offerings.

WindermereBakery
I wish you had told us about the winter kitchen not counting from the beginning. I started a sweet feast half an hour before it was posted they don't count. That's six hours and a silver tray wasted.

rulerofjennyville

Sorry again for the issue with this LE! Hope everyone has a pleasant holiday weekend <3 Eat lots of delicious food! ^^

So what you're saying is the Food Shelter will give a bigger offering once you've completed the quest?

sunnygirl634
11-26-15, 04:14 PM
I would say I'm speechless but that doesn't even begin to express my sentiments since there was NOTHING to warn those of us who have winter kitchens about this. I know your mandate has been to slow players down as much as possible for the interest of the game's economy but this is really a new low, and that's after the essence pond debacle.

I totally agree. Had I known I would not have started a Sweet Feast in the Winter Bakery. A complete waste of resources since I could have made this in the kitchen to count.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 04:15 PM

Ok ty sourp4tch...I can brave the collecting of my kitchens now!

sourp4tch
11-26-15, 04:16 PM
So what you're saying is the Food Shelter will give a bigger offering once you've completed the quest?

Not the Food Shelter itself, but the quest chain that was originally supposed to unlock the Food Shelter in the Market. It's just a little something to make those quests a little more worth your while if you already had the Food Shelter unlocked :)

spchstew
11-26-15, 04:18 PM
I haven't received any offerings yet either. Has anyone received any ?

I had a feast cooking when I started the quest. I promply collected it thinking I would have to start another feast in order for it to be counted, but not so. Right now I have 10 of the 40 feasts needed to make the mega feast, which finally showed up in my kitchen. Btw, the feast I collected from was a hearty feast.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 04:18 PM

OK. I already have the food shelter and hadn't lost anything so I'm happy.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 04:21 PM
I had a feast cooking when I started the quest. I promply collected it thinking I would have to start another feast in order for it to be counted, but not so. Right now I have 10 of the 40 feasts needed to make the mega feast, which finally showed up in my kitchen. Btw, the feast I collected from was a hearty feast.

I had a Mercury feast in my inventory ready to send out on an adventure. Can I use it for this or should I go ahead and send it out on the adventure because you have to cook the feasts during the quest?

spchstew
11-26-15, 04:27 PM
I had a Mercury feast in my inventory ready to send out on an adventure. Can I use it for this or should I go ahead and send it out on the adventure because you have to cook the feasts during the quest?

It looks like you have to be making a feast in the regular kitchen or cooking camp for it to count. Mine was already cooking in the kitchen and ready to collect. Maybe SpiritWind can help with this question.

spchstew
11-26-15, 04:28 PM
OK. I already have the food shelter and hadn't lost anything so I'm happy.

My food shelter remained in my kingdom too.

rensik
11-26-15, 04:28 PM

hi sourp4tch
pls recheck if is some diferences betwen old offerings before this fix and new one... (or some changes in quest ? id, whatever? )
cause i got 7 offerings before this update and now its not counted in quest... right now "plenty to go around!" says me 0/10 and i can see 7 offerings in inventory.
forceclose already done....

DeeDeeBird70
11-26-15, 04:29 PM

I kinda thought that might be the case, just like you can't use the barracks for some special quests. I did get 7 offerings from the hearty feast that was cooking after the glitch was discovered.

Thank you Sourp4tch for the quick response and solution.

rensik
11-26-15, 04:31 PM
deedeebird u have pick up from kitchen and obtain offerings before fix or after ? it count in your quest ? check it pls and answer

parlski
11-26-15, 04:32 PM
yessss,.... moving forward now :D

LillieNomi
11-26-15, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the fix and the extra 5 gems to be gained! That certainly makes up for not receiving offerings for feasts earlier!

Reporting a drop of 3 offerings from cooking a simple feast and 7 offerings from a hearty feast.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 04:41 PM
One lonely offering from a Mercury feast....

Anaboe
11-26-15, 04:43 PM
Harvested 2 simple feasts and got 6 offerings.

The Divine Feast is also in my kitchens and costs 40 offerings.

Got 1 Sweet Feast and 1 Spicy Feast in my kitchens, and it's time for bed now...

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 04:44 PM
So in other words the amount dropped is random and it doesn't matter what you cook. So go for what's easier. What about breakfast buffets? Do they count? I can start one now if they do.

ragingray
11-26-15, 04:45 PM
i got 3 offerings from simple feast as well, i started the PotLuck feast, waiting the one hour to prepare.
I "suspect" that the more difficult feast gives more offerings. i had at least two sweet feast collected this morning from kitchens, and not sure about winter bakery and i was maxed on offerings, but if they were only 6-7 offerings each(not sure cause i was not watching for the extra drop from feast) even if i have four Sweet feast that should only have given me 28 at best.

Max offerings is 45

LillieNomi
11-26-15, 04:45 PM

You can send your knights out on the adventure!
For every new feast we craft in the kitchen we will receive a certain amount of offerings. From these offerings (40) the potluck is crafted not from feasts.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 04:47 PM
You can send your knights out on the adventure!
For every new feast we craft in the kitchen we will receive a certain amount of offerings. From these offerings (40) the potluck is crafted not from feasts.
OK, I sent them. That's what I was going to do with it anyway.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 04:49 PM
Do feasts that drop from our new table count towards this?

Indryia
11-26-15, 04:52 PM
That's a good part also, that we will have all these feasts available in inventory, ready for adventures !

I had same numbers also: 3 offerings from simply feast, and 7 from hearty feast.
I just start a spicy one, so i will let you know in about 4 hours.

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 04:52 PM
I also got 3 offerings from simple feast and 7 from hearty feast.

Now cooking another simple feast and spicy feast to see what the drops are like. Making sundae with my winter bakery ;)

tvangstanke
11-26-15, 04:53 PM

Thank you Sourp4tch & the rest of the CS Holiday shift team for resolving this issue in the best way possible! You're awesome :o Getting to keep my Food shelter AND looking forward to another gem reward towards the end of the goal certainly makes up for the offerings I lost out on.
I'd say this was good for game morale... :rolleyes:

Indryia
11-26-15, 04:55 PM
Do feasts that drop from our new table count towards this?

I dont think so, all we need for now are these offerings that we get from crafting feats in kitchen or cooking camp.

PinkEquinox
11-26-15, 05:05 PM
I have to say I'm very happy about this event and the MDT event. Useful rewards with plenty of time to achieve them (plus we keep the feast :) ). The handling of the bug quickly without removing the shelter from inventory was nice:) . Thanks for restoring my faith in the CS team :))

DeeDeeBird70
11-26-15, 05:15 PM
deedeebird u have pick up from kitchen and obtain offerings before fix or after ? it count in your quest ? check it pls and answer

The hearty feast counted the 7 offerings and was collected after the fix was announced. I did 2 simple feasts when the event started. The first moved me to the second step, the second one did not drop or count. I placed the food shelter before even cooking those first two.

eastie41
11-26-15, 05:15 PM
I just received 6 offerings from Simple Feast.

Thank you TL programmers for correcting the problems so quickly on this holiday,

Happy Thanksgiving to all our wonderful mods and CS players who post on the forum to help everyone.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 05:20 PM
What can you cook with cooking camp? Same things like the kitchen ? I have only 51 golden tokens .... il will take me awhile ....

The cooking camp is exactly the same as a kitchen with the exception of the absence of pies and lemonade. Although....I don't have the feasts for the last two adventures open to me yet so I can't be sure on those.

bald1e
11-26-15, 05:24 PM

Thank you for the extra reward my faith has been restored in S8 😀
And thanks to all the people who post when they unlock the goals so we know what to prepare for.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 05:32 PM
Does anyone know if there are more steps to complete after getting the 40 offerings to make the big feast?

mikado86
11-26-15, 05:35 PM
Well I dont know if its been pointed out but I crafted 2 Sweet feast, one on my winter bakery and other on my normal one, one dropped 25 offerings and the other didnt, Ill let you figure out which one did not dropped any, fix this or put a warning next time please, thanks

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 05:36 PM
I can report 3 offerings for a simple feast.

meme1098
11-26-15, 05:40 PM
Well I dont know if its been pointed out but I crafted 2 Sweet feast, one on my winter bakery and other on my normal one, one dropped 25 offerings and the other didnt, Ill let you figure out which one did not dropped any, fix this or put a warning next time please, thanks

Sourp4tch stated a few pages back that feasts from the Winter Bakery do not drop anything in this goal.
Just the kitchens & cooking camp.

labsandboxers
11-26-15, 05:40 PM
I am in awe of those who have the cooking camp. I'm only about a 1/3 of the way. How about feasts made in the winter bakeries? Will those count?

meme1098
11-26-15, 05:42 PM
I am in awe of those who have the cooking camp. I'm only about a 1/3 of the way. How about feasts made in the winter bakeries? Will those count?

See my post right before yours.

Sourp4tch stated a few pages back that Winter Bakery doesn't count.

No, only the Kitchen and Cooking Camp will drop Offerings from the 6 feasts.. Post #111

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 05:45 PM
Well - hmmm. I'm showing three offerings in my inventory and I'm on quest goal 2, "gather 10 offerings" but it shows I have 0/10. So how do you give the three offerings to the quest goal?

labsandboxers
11-26-15, 05:46 PM
Wow! What a way to make our gem purchases count. Thanks S8

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-15, 05:47 PM
By the time I got home from a family Thanksgiving dinner, all the bugs had apparently been worked out. For once I'm glad I wasn't able to start on time! Lol

So I had one spicy feast ready to collect in the kitchen and for that, I received 24 offerings. I then started hearty and simple feasts (plus a sweet feast in the winter bakery, that I now regret) BEFORE coming to the forums. I was very confused before coming here, didn't even notice the offerings, just saw I had 24/40 for the mega feast, and was seriously thinking of skipping when I thought they were actual feasts needed! O.0

My food shelter is locked but there may still be one bug as far as dialog goes....after collecting that first spicy feast, I got the dialog to place the food shelter, but when I clicked on it, it said locked by goal. Then immediately got the dialog to collect 10 offerings (which I mistakenly read as feasts too.)

I'm still not clear on what a divine feast is.....unless it's the huge feast that requires offerings to craft?

Edited to add: My first simple feast gave 6 offerings. It appears the amounts are random, as I've seen several posts reporting 3 offerings per simple feast.

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 05:52 PM
wow, 24 offerings for spicy feast? I hope mine gives that much too since I'm gonna collect it in 2 hours!

My second simple feast also gave 3 offerings. So far for me...

Simple feast: 3, 3
Hearty feast: 7
Spicy: ?
Sweet: ?
Mercury: ?

Will do sweet feast overnight later to see how it goes :)

Daph499
11-26-15, 05:55 PM
I got 3 from a simple feast, and 12 from a spicy feast. I also started a sweet feast in the winter bakery before finding out that it won't count. Grr.... I have another 1 & 1/2 hours before I can collect it and start on ingredients to make one in the regular kitchen.

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-15, 05:56 PM
wow, 24 offerings for spicy feast? I hope mine gives that much too since I'm gonna collect it in 2 hours!

My second simple feast also gave 3 offerings. So far...

Hearty feast: 7

I know, I was very surprised. I read the whole thread to see if maybe they 'gave' a few extras for the inconvenience (people missing out on them due to the bug). But apparently not, even though they should! ;)
I hope I haven't jinxed myself by posting the amounts! :rolleyes:

meme1098
11-26-15, 05:58 PM
I usually do the spicy & sweet feasts overnight but today has been busy so haven't had time to make all the ingredients. Hopefully I'll get the sweet feast in though.

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 06:03 PM
Mercury feast...ONE offering.

undead30k
11-26-15, 06:07 PM
Has anyone explained what a divine feast is? Thanks

mydinermzw
11-26-15, 06:08 PM
My food shelter is still locked

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 06:11 PM
My food shelter is still locked

If you go back a few posts the release of the food shelter was a mistake. It was supposed to be the prize at the end of this level. Since it opened early they also added gems to the end of this level and let the people who got theirs early keep theirs. Yours will unlock after you complete the 10 food offerings and whatever else is next. Plus you'll get some gems for their mistake.

We don't know what the divine feast is yet. At least I haven't heard anyone saying - I'm hoping it doesn't involve prime cuts.

SpiritWind00
11-26-15, 06:15 PM
Post 2 has all known available information. If you see a repeat question, please just refer the player to post 2.

~~~Happy Thanksgiving!~~~

ktorewqas
11-26-15, 06:15 PM
Has anyone explained what a divine feast is? Thanksyou can use 40 offering to craft one divine feast. Oops, I think it's potluck feast.

PinkEquinox
11-26-15, 06:21 PM

3rd goal

thank you! added to post 2. SW

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 06:40 PM

3rd goal

thank you! added to post 2. SW

Is that the end of the whole quest? Or just the end of the level? Anyone know?

coolssp
11-26-15, 06:53 PM

Sorry if this has been asked - don't max on what?

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 06:59 PM

Feasts. Ones you crafted in the past don't count - to get the offerings you have to collect them while the game is going on.

meme1098
11-26-15, 07:00 PM

Feasts. Tap the spoiler in post 1 to see the answer.

sunnygirl634
11-26-15, 07:15 PM
Another report of 1 offering for the Mercury Feast. That can't be right.

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 07:30 PM
My current count:

Hearty feast: 7, 7

Doesn't seem that random to me at the moment lol. Some people are getting the exact double amount of offerings... I wonder if it has to do with coding of the game.

midgetsocks
11-26-15, 07:36 PM
I think the mercury feast giving 1 offering is right because the ingredients are so easy to come by. It's the accessories needed for that quest that are resource intensive for me anyway.

eastie41
11-26-15, 07:44 PM
Two hearty feasts, 14 offerings each time.

jbfps116
11-26-15, 07:48 PM
I assume this cooking shelter is only one step in a long mission this month. They said unlock 8 new items in the app description.

stargaze91
11-26-15, 07:58 PM
I got 6 offerings from each of my simple feast, made 3 simple feasts and now have 18 offerings :o so do the offerings still drop after placing the food shelter ? It has not unlocked for me yet

And what is the max limit for potluck feasts

carebear8724
11-26-15, 08:09 PM
Eeek, I hope someone figures out what the Devine feast is soon. I am so glad we get to keep our other feasts and they are asking for offerings instead but I am to scared to use them for adventures. I have a feeling that you are going to need 1 of each feast for the Devine feast.
What does everyone else think?

Oh for the players who are confused why their first offerings don't count in the second part but are still in your inventory. It's because the first time you collect a feast from your kitchens it only counts for your first goal not for the second.
So for players who haven't started yet. Cook a Mercury feast first, it's only worth one offering so it doesn't matter either way.

SpiritWind00
11-26-15, 08:13 PM
I assume this cooking shelter is only one step in a long mission this month. They said unlock 8 new items in the app description.

I took that to mean the Baron's Tent. But I should not assume till it's known.

I wish we had a way to convert feasts to something else quickly - or sell them! now that would be good... :)

outhouse01
11-26-15, 08:30 PM

Only 1 for me also from a Mercury feast. Cheers

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 08:34 PM
My current count:

Simple feast: 3, 3, 3
Spicy feast: 12

Okay. The drops are definitely not random. It seems pretty consistent with what others have been reporting, except for a few that reported a doubled amount of offering drops. I wonder why the discrepancy? My current guess is that people with higher level (ex. me at level 50) has the "normal" drops while people with lower level has the "doubled" drops. This makes sense to me as lower level players probably have less resources to make feasts compared to higher level players like myself who already hoarded a lot of stuff.

May I ask people who got 6 offerings (#186) for simple feast, 14 offerings (#184) for hearty feast, and 24 offerings (#165) for spicy feast to report their level please? I just wanted to know if I should throw this theory out the window lol.

Or could people who have the doubled drops be the ones who started the game later after S8 fixed the bug? I started playing at 1pm today (before the bug was fixed) and got the food shelter early.

I'm not gonna try Mercury feast until I run out of food lol...

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-15, 08:35 PM
Well, I crafted the potluck feast, and served it and.....nothing. The ability to cook more potluck feasts is gone. Right now I am waiting on a spicy feast, but I'm feeling doubtful that it will drop any more offerings. I did manage to finish with 10 extra offerings, and still have no clue what a divine feast is.

For anyone wishing to max out offerings and/or attempt crafting an extra potluck, I'd advise holding off on serving the potluck feast.

CharmOfLea
11-26-15, 08:36 PM
4x simple feast collected = 4x 3 offerings
2x hearty feast collected = 2x 7 offerings

stargaze91
11-26-15, 08:40 PM
My current count:

Okay. The drops are definitely not random. It seems pretty consistent with what others have been reporting, except for a few that reported a doubled amount of offering drops. I wonder why the discrepancy? My current guess is that people with higher level (ex. me at level 50) has the "normal" drops while people with lower level has the "doubled" drops. This makes sense to me as lower level players probably have less resources to make feasts compared to higher level players like myself who already hoarded a lot of stuff.

May I ask people who got 6 offerings (#186) for simple feast, 14 offerings (#184) for hearty feast, and 24 offerings (#165) for spicy feast to report their level please? I just wanted to know if I should throw this theory out the window lol.

Or could people who have the doubled drops be the ones who started the game later after S8 fixed the bug? I started playing at 1pm today and got the food shelter early.

I'm at level 40 , and I started after the bug was fixed
And I have the cooking camp , if that makes any difference

Edit: and I have 3 hearty feasts cooking now, so I'll report if it is double always or just random

SpiritWind00
11-26-15, 08:47 PM
I did 2 spicy, and now have another 2 spicy, but it would seem given the drop count of offerings and the max level, I'm going to lose some. Sad mod alert!

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-15, 08:48 PM
My current count:

I'm really am sorry to disprove your theory, but I am level 50, and was one of the lucky ones this time. My results

Spicy - 24 (unfortunately I did not screen shot it, but it was my very 1st and only feast. So it had to be 24)
Simple x2 - 6 each
Hearty - 14

I spent 40 for the potluck and have 10 left over.

I never understand why or how some accounts get 'lucky breaks' while others don't, but hopefully everyone gets a break occasionally. For example, I had to send the carrier pigeon requests for the mystery dinner, while others didn't and I don't get gems for watching the videos. (And android players definitely miss out on a lot of things)

* I did start late today, so the bugs had been fixed before I started.

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 08:50 PM
I'm really am sorry to disprove your theory, but I am level 50, and was one of the lucky ones this time. My results

Spicy - 24 (unfortunately I did not screen shot it, but it was my very 1st and only feast. So it had to be 24)
Simple x2 - 6 each
Hearty - 14

I spent 40 for the potluck and have 10 left over.

I never understand why or how some accounts get 'lucky breaks' while others don't, but hopefully everyone gets a break occasionally. For example, I had to send the carrier pigeon requests for the mystery dinner, while others didn't and I don't get gems for watching the videos. (And android players definitely miss out on a lot of things)

Okay, the level theory is out the window now.

But I think you said in post #165 that you started AFTER the bug was fixed, right?

At the moment the before (normal) / after (double) bug fix theory still stands until someone says otherwise... :rolleyes:

PS. I didn't have to send out pigeons (probably because I had them already), and I don't even get the videos at all lol.

roguebee
11-26-15, 08:56 PM
6 offerings for a simple feast, level 50, after bug fix. They counted towards the Potluck Feast, but not goal 2. Apparently max capacity is 45 offerings, so it looks like I'll have to be careful not to overrun capacity by too much. Also plan to defer the gratification of the 5 gems as it's been reported that the Potluck Feast disappears after giving the feast. Souvenir time. Wonder how many I can craft before I need the table for another goal? At least I can use the Winter Bakery to prepare what I need for a Sweet Feast so it won't sit idle.

midgetsocks
11-26-15, 08:58 PM
I started after the fix, and I just collected a simple feast, got 6 offerings. And a hearty feast, got 14 offerings. I'm level 50 if that matters.

stargaze91
11-26-15, 08:59 PM
Well, I crafted the potluck feast, and served it and.....nothing. The ability to cook more potluck feasts is gone. Right now I am waiting on a spicy feast, but I'm feeling doubtful that it will drop any more offerings. I did manage to finish with 10 extra offerings, and still have no clue what a divine feast is.

For anyone wishing to max out offerings and/or attempt crafting an extra potluck, I'd advise holding off on serving the potluck feast.
if I craft the potluck feast but don't serve it, will I still be able to craft an extra one?

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-15, 09:05 PM
if I craft the potluck feast but don't serve it, will I still be able to craft an extra one?

Sorry, I don't know, because I served it right away. :( ...(patience is not one of my virtues!) I just posted my results to warn others to try it before serving, because you definitely can't after serving.

Indryia
11-26-15, 09:06 PM
Simply feast 3 offerings
Hearty feast 7 and spicy ones 12 offerings.
I started just on time, before the bug was fixed
I am level 47.

stargaze91
11-26-15, 09:10 PM
Sorry, I don't know, because I served it right away. :( ...(patience is not one of my virtues!) I just posted my results to warn others to try it before serving, because you definitely can't after serving.

Ty :) I'll just let it sit in my kitchen until I'm ready to craft the next one

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 09:16 PM

Thanks Princess. What is the crafting time on the potluck?

PrincessCupOButter
11-26-15, 09:18 PM
Thanks Princess. What is the crafting time on the potluck?

You're welcome! It was one hour.

janddolphins
11-26-15, 09:23 PM
Seems like a pretty easy quest for 8 days so hopefully the lower players can get it as well.

Looking forward to it myself and hope it continues from here as it seems like there is more to come. With Thanksgiving Dinner i had a bit of time I chose not to play as much but back to work. Even with the break I have 20 of the 40 so see this being done by tomorrow. Hoping this one will be easier on my sister after the nightmare she has had with Thanksgiving, but it was worth it and I am guilty to say I enjoyed taking over and playing her game to help as I only have one account, although I dont think having multiple accounts would be good for me regularly, I would never get my grad work done! haha

OnlyOneRamoth
11-26-15, 09:28 PM
4x simple feast collected = 4x 3 offerings
2x hearty feast collected = 2x 7 offerings

You're welcome! It was one hour.

Lol I was planning on doing it overnight but no need! Thanks again.

bmg412
11-26-15, 09:29 PM
Just completed 1 simple feast and 2 Mercury feasts, received 2 offerings total, is that suppose to be correct? Can't continue this activity as I am maxed on all feasts.! What choices?

eastie41
11-26-15, 09:30 PM
My current count:

Or could people who have the doubled drops be the ones who started the game later after S8 fixed the bug? I started playing at 1pm today (before the bug was fixed) and got the food shelter early.

L

Hi, I'm level. 50. I started cooking the feasts after the problems were fixed. The new building is still locked for me.

myhsplace
11-26-15, 09:32 PM

came here to see if it was right, guess it may be for i too just got only one offering for the mercury feast.

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 09:32 PM
Looks like the started Before bug fix ("normal" offerings) & After bug fix ("doubled" offerings) theory still stands... so far everyone who replied they got doubled offerings also said they started after the bug was fixed :rolleyes:

My current count (I didn't gem skip. I just had my timer on lol):

Simple feast: 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

Anyhow, gonna craft that Potluck Feast now, but will hide that kitchen in a corner of my kingdom so that I don't collect it by accident until after I get a souvenir :P

Thank you all for reporting upon my request :D

stargaze91
11-26-15, 09:34 PM
Did anyone who started after the bug fix make a sweet feast yet? Curious about the number of offerings that drop for sweet feast

PinkEquinox
11-26-15, 09:39 PM
Just completed 1 simple feast and 2 Mercury feasts, received 2 offerings total, is that suppose to be correct? Can't continue this activity as I am maxed on all feasts.! What choices?

Since there are 7 days to complete it I would send out an adventure each day. Preferably Spicy as it drops 12 offerings unless you're one of the lucky ones that it drops 24. You'll still complete it in 2-4 days as you only need 40 offerings to craft the potluck diner.
2 offerings total isn't comparable to what others have had drop, were you using the winter bakery for one?

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 09:39 PM

So far people who did mercury feasts said they only got one offering. I guess you'll have to send out your knights on adventures tomorrow. I recommend that you do the adventures that use up the sweet feasts (gives 25) and spicy feasts (gives 12) since these two feasts give the most Offerings drops.

eastie41
11-26-15, 09:51 PM
Hi, Note that the max for the offerings is set at 45, so if you collect a feast it will only give you the number of offerings to reach 45. It will not go over that limit, so be careful when timing your collections of feasts. Have fun!

vednir
11-26-15, 09:56 PM
No doubled drops for me and I started before the bug fix. My two sweet feasts from my winter bakeries yielded zero offerings because S8 is awesome like that in supporting their prior special event buildings.

roguebee
11-26-15, 10:27 PM
Level 39, after bug fix, 6 for Simple Feast, 14 for Hearty Feast. Same report for Level 50 account.

EBJW
11-26-15, 10:44 PM
Hi SW,

maybe it's an idea to place a short summary on page 1 with all the feasts: ingredients and cooking time?

So we can see into it while are kitchens are busy and we don't have to look it up in the hub when we want to know what to plant etc. (yeah, like me, right now :rolleyes:)

------------------

Just looked up:

FEASTS
Simple Feast: 1hr. 2 Grits. 2 Bread. 8 Fish (Lv.10)
Hearty Feast: 2hr. 1 hearty stew. 1 pasta. 1 breaded fish (Lv.15)
Spicy Feast: 4hr. 25 roast chicken. 5 Ivys hot sauce. 5 noodles (Lv.20)
Sweet Feast: 6hr. 5 royal sundae. 2 chocolate. 10 strawberry (Lv.25)

But it would also be nice if someone would take it further (grits = .... etc.)(Sorry, I would do it myself, but don't have time anymore!)

-------------

Just saw: I forgot mercury feast (or better: it wasn't in the list I found in the hub). Again, I would look it up myself, but really really really have to go now.....)

bmg412
11-26-15, 10:48 PM
Regular bakery used!

Gardienn
11-26-15, 11:15 PM
I don't know if this glitch has been logged yet, but I collected two feasts on step one, got 12 offerings, and then when I got to step two to collect ten offerings, it says I've only collected 6.

Gardienn
11-26-15, 11:18 PM
Okay, the level theory is out the window now.

But I think you said in post #165 that you started AFTER the bug was fixed, right?

At the moment the before (normal) / after (double) bug fix theory still stands until someone says otherwise... :rolleyes:

PS. I didn't have to send out pigeons (probably because I had them already), and I don't even get the videos at all lol.

I started after the fix, cooked two simple feasts, and got 6 offerings each. However, for step two, the goal has me logged at having only 6. ???

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 11:19 PM
I don't know if this glitch has been logged yet, but I collected two feasts on step one, got 12 offerings, and then when I got to step two to collect ten offerings, it says I've only collected 6.

I believe that the first feast you collect don't count towards the collect 10 offerings step because when you collected the first feast, you were actually doing the Step 1. Comfort Food - Prepare any Feast x1. Then when you collect the second feast it counts towards Step 2. Plenty To Go Around - Gather 10 Offerings.

The collection of Offerings of the first feast didn't count because Step 2 is only triggered AFTER you collected the first feast.

Gardienn
11-26-15, 11:25 PM
I believe that the first feast you collect don't count towards the collect 10 offerings step because when you collected the first feast, you were actually doing the Step 1. Comfort Food - Prepare any Feast x1. Then when you collect the second feast it counts towards Step 2. Plenty To Go Around - Gather 10 Offerings.

I thought of that, and didn't click Edit in time to stop the second collection, but that's rather dumb seeing how it says collect 10, which should be 10 total seeing how it counted 6 of them from the first step and didn't say collect 10 more or collect 10 with a count of 0, KWIM?

CLOVERKAITO
11-26-15, 11:27 PM
I thought of that, and didn't click Edit in time to stop the second collection, but that's rather dumb seeing how it says collect 10, which should be 10 total seeing how it counted 6 of them from the first step and didn't say collect 10 more or collect 10 with a count of 0, KWIM?

It doesn't really matter because the step after is to Prepare the Potluck Feast x1... which you'd need to collect 40 offerings to craft it anyway. It doesn't change the fact you need to craft more feasts to complete the next step... so why dwell on this?

Personally I think you should be happy that you are also the ones who get 6 offerings for 1 simple feast. Those of us who started playing before the bug was fixed only gets 3 offerings for 1 simple feast... We need to cook twice the feasts to get enough offerings for the potluck feast :rolleyes:

My current count:

Simple feast: 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Hearty feast: 7, 7, 7

Highly doubt I'd see any changes tonight. Maybe they'll fix it tomorrow? But by then I should have my souvenir potluck feast done... :p

Gardienn
11-26-15, 11:34 PM
It doesn't really matter because the step after is to Prepare the Potluck Feast x1... which you'd need to collect 40 offerings to craft it anyway. It doesn't change the fact you need to craft more feasts to complete the next step... so why dwell on this?

Personally I think you should be happy that you are also the ones who get 6 offerings for 1 simple feast. Those of us who started playing before the bug was fixed only gets 3 offerings for 1 simple feast... We need to cook twice the feasts to get enough offerings for the potluck feast :rolleyes:

I wasn't complaining, just noting a discrepancy. I hope offerings level out for everyone.

totalwasteoftime
11-26-15, 11:40 PM
Um... There are seven days to complete this and I finished in less than 12 hours without needing to gem speed anything? (I am level 47 and ever since the beginning have had the strategy to keep my kitchens stocked with the ingredients to make at least 3x of each feast just in case I'm called upon to craft one)... Still, am I missing something?? Are there more steps?? If not, this is great!! Especially after spending ages collecting and trading in fertilizer for Sir Daisy who drops... (Drumroll, please) horse hair, and is no more useful than my coin horses, AND worked like crazy on gummy worms and dirt sundaes for an orphanage that drops... (mor drumroll) coins, AND a grand prize pond that drops...(the crowd goes wild!!) one bucket of water, which is less than I get from my coin ponds!
So if it's really over, this was a great event!!! Crafting a handfull of feasts I'll use for adventures and ending up with 10 gem rewards and a new food dropping building... Do more of these, S8! (Except maybe with not so many bugs in the rollout ��)

SpiritWind00
11-27-15, 12:01 AM
Hi SW, maybe it's an idea to place a short summary on page 1 with all the feasts: ingredients and cooking time?

So we can see into it while are kitchens are busy and we don't have to look it up in the hub when we want to know what to plant etc.

your wish is my command! :) post 2 now has the extract from the Adventure Guide so you have everything in 1 place. :):):)

CLOVERKAITO
11-27-15, 12:03 AM
Um... There are seven days to complete this and I finished in less than 12 hours without needing to gem speed anything? (I am level 47 and ever since the beginning have had the strategy to keep my kitchens stocked with the ingredients to make at least 3x of each feast just in case I'm called upon to craft one)... Still, am I missing something?? Are there more steps?? If not, this is great!! Especially after spending ages collecting and trading in fertilizer for Sir Daisy who drops... (Drumroll, please) horse hair, and is no more useful than my coin horses, AND worked like crazy on gummy worms and dirt sundaes for an orphanage that drops... (mor drumroll) coins, AND a grand prize pond that drops...(the crowd goes wild!!) one bucket of water, which is less than I get from my coin ponds!
So if it's really over, this was a great event!!! Crafting a handfull of feasts I'll use for adventures and ending up with 10 gem rewards and a new food dropping building... Do more of these, S8! (Except maybe with not so many bugs in the rollout ��)

I think it's 7 days long because the event also takes into account for the lower level players who might not have all the ingredients of a feast ready... and for someone who just made it to level 17, they can only do simple feast and hearty feast. Not spicy and sweet feast available to them yet.

Please correct me if my math below is wrong. But for a lower level player to craft a feast from scratch, it takes a lot of time so 7 days is actually more reasonable. And the time below doesn't even account for time / energies needed to harvest the ingredients.

Simple feast, with one kitchen, would take 6 hours to craft
Grit: 30 minutes x 2 = 1 hour
Bread: 2 hours x 2 = 4 hours
Simple feast = 1 hour

Hearty feast, with one kitchen, would take 11.5 hours to craft
Hearty stew = 2 hours
Pasta = 1 hour
Noodles = 30 minutes
Flour: 30 minutes x 2 = 1 hour
Breaded fish = 1 hour
Bread: 2 hours x 2 = 4 hours
Hearty feast = 2 hours

(I'm done crafting the Potluck feast too in just 8 hours, with "normal" offering drops. I'm just collecting for souvenir now.)

PraxisOfGood
11-27-15, 12:44 AM
P
Um... There are seven days to complete this and I finished in less than 12 hours without needing to gem speed anything? (I am level 47 and ever since the beginning have had the strategy to keep my kitchens stocked with the ingredients to make at least 3x of each feast just in case I'm called upon to craft one)...

Heh, I beat you. I had a ton of feasts lined up for the thanksgiving event, realized that almost none of them were needed, so I queued two sweet feasts on the way out the door to my RL thanksgiving dinner. When I got back home, I collected them, instantly maxed out on offerings, and finished the potluck an hour after the event started for me. I didn't even get to see the dialogue for the second step in the questline LOL.

starcontrol
11-27-15, 12:50 AM
Wasn't the divine feast something from the very earliest days of CS back when you could make sweet cream? I started playing just after that was discontinued so my memories of it are all second hand. If that's the case, it is funny that the developers don't seem to realize it isn't in the game any more! i really do think things would go smoother if at least some of the developers played the game. Right now it sure seems like they don't. Still I am enjoying the quest. This is the first one that is harder for a hardcore hoarder. I was maxed on all feasts so i am going to need a few days to send out enough adventures to allow me to make a souvenir potluck.

echowuuu
11-27-15, 01:20 AM
What to do if I have 100 feasts for each feast and both barrack and castle are occupied with advanture I cannot do anything for the next 48 hours

CLOVERKAITO
11-27-15, 01:23 AM
What to do if I have 100 feasts for each feast and both barrack and castle are occupied with advanture I cannot do anything for the next 48 hours

Pretty sure that's part of the reason why this quest is 7 days long...... :rolleyes:

echowuuu
11-27-15, 01:29 AM
Pretty sure that's part of the reason why this quest is 7 days long...... :rolleyes:

Thanksful mystical dinner quest took 3 feasts out of me and right after I topped it up I found the new quest started :(

AnniePMH
11-27-15, 01:31 AM

Wait:eek: And then send out adventure to the desert every day, start making sweet feast when you can. Lots of days left, sweet feast gave me 20-25 offerings:)

Edit: I would speed up the present adventures a bit, but of course not all players want to do that.

mreames
11-27-15, 01:31 AM
Thanksful mystical dinner quest took 3 feasts out of me and right after I topped it up I found the new quest started :(

Once you can craft them, I'd focus on sweet feasts. You'll be done in no time that way.

mreames
11-27-15, 01:32 AM
Wait:eek: And then send out adventure to the desert every day, start making sweet feast when you can. Lots of days left, sweet feast gave me 20-25 offerings:)

Lol you beat me to it. ;)

AnniePMH
11-27-15, 01:37 AM
Lol you beat me to it. ;)

Sorry, lol:p

stargaze91
11-27-15, 01:37 AM
In answer to my own question, max limit of potluck feast is 2 .. And crafting is still available if you don't serve the feast

mreames
11-27-15, 01:41 AM
In answer to my own question, max limit of potluck feast is 2 .. And crafting is still available if you don't serve the feast

Cool! :) my potluck is ready to collect but I'm waiting until morning when a sweet and spicy will be ready since I wasn't sure.

CLOVERKAITO
11-27-15, 01:45 AM

Hope I won't screw myself over by wanting to make two souvenirs... :rolleyes:

Cool! :) my potluck is ready to collect but I'm waiting until morning when a sweet and spicy will be ready since I wasn't sure.

Yup I collected a potluck already since I wanted to keep cooking ingredients for feasts. As long as you don't "serve" the crafting option is still there.

stargaze91
11-27-15, 01:48 AM

I couldn't wait and decided to risk it, because I only have 2 kitchen and a camp, and I couldn't make everything with a potluck feast occupying one kitchen :)

Gardienn
11-27-15, 02:01 AM
I got six offerings for the simple feast but just got two for the mercury feast. Is this right?

idrispad
11-27-15, 02:04 AM
Once you can craft them, I'd focus on sweet feasts. You'll be done in no time that way.

I not convinced the Sweet fEast is the way to go as it takes 6 hours for the feast itself and then there are all the ingredients for it. I was done in no time with spicy and hearty feasts because I had all the ingredients and they are a short craft time.

It depends what your stock of ingredients is like I think.

CLOVERKAITO
11-27-15, 02:07 AM
I got six offerings for the simple feast but just got two for the mercury feast. Is this right?

Sounds about right for the time being, since the "before bug fixed" group only got one for the Mercury feast.

I not convinced the Sweet fEast is the way to go as it takes 6 hours for the feast itself and then there are all the ingredients for it. I was done in no time with spicy and hearty feasts because I had all the ingredients and they are a short craft time.

For people who are already maxed out on feasts and needed to go on adventures to use up their feasts, Sweet Feast is clearly the way to go since these people likely already overstocked on ingredients. They can only use up 1.5 feasts a day with adventures on both castle and barracks.

Sweat Feast gives 25 Offerings over 6 hours. That's 4.17 Offerings per hour.
Spicy Feast gives 12 over 4 hours. That's 3 per hour.
Hearty Feast gives 7 over 2 hours. That's 3.5 per hour.
Simple Feast gives 3 over 1 hour. That's 3 per hour.
Mercury Feast gives 1 over 3 hours. That's one-third per hour... This one is a waste of time.

mreames
11-27-15, 02:10 AM
Echowuuu is maxed out on all feasts and can only free a spot up by going on an adventure. It would take all week to clear out enough space for feasts using up only simple and hearty adventures. That's why I say in that case sweet is the best option.

EBJW
11-27-15, 02:36 AM
your wish is my command! :) post 2 now has the extract from the Adventure Guide so you have everything in 1 place. :):):)

Thanx!! :)

arikasi
11-27-15, 02:42 AM

What does this mean?

xxxnxx
11-27-15, 02:50 AM
All my offerings keep disappearing. I had 4, they disappeared. I cooked up another simple feast, it told me I got 4 more, but my count is still 0. I don't think the bug is fixed :(

dragoniakingdom
11-27-15, 02:50 AM
What does this mean?

It was a teaser for this event. You can click on the spoiler & it will show "feasts".

LillieNomi
11-27-15, 06:08 AM
Just came here again to say thank you S8 for this update and the "Mystery Dinner Table"! As others already pointed out these last two events and also the "Turkey Animals" were a lot of fun, doable and with a nice reward in the end! Feels much more like the "Castle Story" I started playing, again!

After the "Orphanage" and "Essence Pool" I wasn't so sure about the game anymore. But now my faith is restored! Also 40% off on the current sale is pretty nice! So thank you!!!

rulerofjennyville
11-27-15, 06:14 AM
Just came here again to say thank you S8 for this update and the "Mystery Dinner Table"! As others already pointed out these last two events and also the "Turkey Animals" were a lot of fun, doable and with a nice reward in the end! Feels much more like the "Castle Story" I started playing, again!

After the "Orphanage" and "Essence Pool" I wasn't so sure about the game anymore. But now my faith is restored! Also 40% off on the current sale is pretty nice! So thank you!!!

I put the orphanage back out in case it counted for something with this quest but it hardly seems worth it - you don't get much off of it. I was worried with the feast table that all you would get is a handful of coins.