PDA

View Full Version : Can't update butcher

Snotbubble
11-25-15, 10:17 AM
Every time I update the butcher, it updates, then a few seconds later it shows the loading tomatoes, then they butcher is un-upgraded. I've done this about 10 times. I've reloaded the game 3 times, with and without restarting my phone.

Warprize1
11-25-15, 10:30 AM
Same issue here, I complete the butcher upgrade, it sends me to unlock sugar at the grocery store which is already unlocked, then tomato slicing and it goes back to update butcher

kooky panda
11-25-15, 10:31 AM
Looks like there is a current issue with the ingredients.
See current bug thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86756-Bug-for-buying-ingredients-from-market)
This has been reported.

Warprize1
11-25-15, 11:57 AM
I was sent to this thread after posting in a different thread about the butcher upgrade reverting to previous level. Was told there that I was also having the same ingredient issue as being posted here. I don't think it's the same. In my case, I upgrade the butcher shop, the game tells me the goal is completed, then sends me to goal of "Something Sweet" to unlock sugar(which is already unlocked) and to learn yogurt parfait(which I have already learned). I then get the loading screen and it reverts back to upgrading the butcher shop. I have cleared, uninstalled and reinstall the game. I have also restarted my device, which is a Samsung galaxy with android version 5.0, to no avail, I keep looping through those same items.

kooky panda
11-25-15, 03:12 PM
Sorry Warprize. I have moved your post back.
I will report this over.

Snotbubble
11-25-15, 04:04 PM
Warprize1. That is exactly what's happening. Galaxy 5 phone.

Snotbubble
11-25-15, 04:09 PM
I was sent to this thread after posting in a different thread about the butcher upgrade reverting to previous level. Was told there that I was also having the same ingredient issue as being posted here. I don't think it's the same. In my case, I upgrade the butcher shop, the game tells me the goal is completed, then sends me to goal of "Something Sweet" to unlock sugar(which is already unlocked) and to learn yogurt parfait(which I have already learned). I then get the loading screen and it reverts back to upgrading the butcher shop. I have cleared, uninstalled and reinstall the game. I have also restarted my device, which is a Samsung galaxy with android version 5.0, to no avail, I keep looping through those same items.
I guess I didn't include everything you did Warprize1 but that is exactly what's happening to me. I just forgot to include that part about the parfait and sugar reverting as well.

Warprize1
11-25-15, 05:09 PM
Thank you for the reply and thread change. Will there be an update when it is fixed, should we keep trying the upgrade, or do we need to reinstall game/restart devices again?

kooky panda
11-25-15, 08:06 PM
The team is currently looking into this. Someone will post when there is some news. You may want to occasionally restart your game to see if it gets fixed before one of us can post back.

Snotbubble
11-25-15, 10:13 PM
Will do!:Thank you!

Warprize1
11-26-15, 09:19 AM
The issue resolved for me after restarting my device again, hope the same for others! Thank you reporting and responding!

kooky panda
11-26-15, 08:45 PM
Warprize thanks for reporting back!
Anyone still having issues?

Cassieluvspurple
12-05-15, 05:03 AM
I actually sent a report on this issue to storm support almost 20 days ago. No response from them as of yet