PDA

View Full Version : Life Dragon Goal not Completing

insomniadreams88
11-25-15, 06:43 AM
Ugh, I hatched a Life dragon (had it sitting on the nest since last night), it registered, I sent my Beast Dragon on the quest, then went to start a new breeding. The game closed on me and when I went back in, it's no longer showing that I hatched the dragon and the dragon is no longer on the nest. Time to try to breed a Life again. And.. 8 hour breeding time.

edit(KP)

Elsa;1212112']This has been resolved. If you posted on the thread, you should now be on the next task if you were stuck on the Life Dragon requirement. If you have not posted here and need help, please email support@storm8.com and message me the ticket number. If you already have a ticket, please don't create a new one. Thank you. :)

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 07:22 AM
Kooky or Elsa, I think there is a glitch. I completed CH 6 act 1 by hatching the life dragon and it was recognized I went to craft the Who I am and when I came back the game is still asking to hatch the life dragon which has already been hatched. I forced closed the game multiple times and nothing is working. Of course the life dragon is no longer on the nest. This has happen in 2 of my accts. Please check it out.

belarica
11-25-15, 07:51 AM
Just finished chapter 6 with no problems, had life waiting on a nest for a while.

meoconlunar
11-25-15, 08:20 AM
Kooky or Elsa, I think there is a glitch. I completed CH 6 act 1 by hatching the life dragon and it was recognized I went to craft the Who I am and when I came back the game is still asking to hatch the life dragon which has already been hatched. I forced closed the game multiple times and nothing is working. Of course the life dragon is no longer on the nest. This has happen in 2 of my accts. Please check it out.
MY GOD, the same with me, I sent email but dunno if this problem can be fixed or not :(
By the way, my request #1913169, Kooky or Elsa, could you please contact support team to fix this problem for me as soon as possible ?

sha62o
11-25-15, 08:26 AM
I completed the goal of life dragon and then was asked again to do it. I had a second life dragon from a fail for Naga and the same thing happened again. I am now on my third try of the goal and have to breed another life dragon to do the goal for the third time.

sha62o
11-25-15, 08:28 AM

The same thing happened to me twice as I had two life dragons from fails trying for Naga and I now have to breed another life dragon.

kooky panda
11-25-15, 08:33 AM
I will report this over.

meoconlunar
11-25-15, 08:51 AM
thank you (?,,•ω•,,) ♡ヾ(?。••。`)ノ

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 08:59 AM
I will report this over.

Thanks for the quick response Kooky. However, how are we suppose to handle this act. If we can't get credit for what was completed properly we can't move on and that will delay us finishing the chapter for today and possibly for the whole Tales event. Please keep us updated as to what we are suppose to do in this case. I guess we can ALL keep trying to breed a life dragon but that is easier said then done.

Anaboe
11-25-15, 09:07 AM
Please keep us updated as to what we are suppose to do in this case. I guess we can ALL keep trying to breed a life dragon but that is easier said then done.

True that. 6 Fails (with Fire and Forest) so far...

sha62o
11-25-15, 09:19 AM
Thank you

kooky panda
11-25-15, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the quick response Kooky. However, how are we suppose to handle this act. If we can't get credit for what was completed properly we can't move on and that will delay us finishing the chapter for today and possibly for the whole Tales event. Please keep us updated as to what we are suppose to do in this case. I guess we can ALL keep trying to breed a life dragon but that is easier said then done.
Nothing much I can do at this point until a CM comes on. They should be on in a few hours.

Jasmerz
11-25-15, 09:46 AM
Nothing much I can do at this point until a CM comes on. They should be on in a few hours.

Soooo, should we continue to try breeding another Life?? Or sit tight.....think I'll just sit tight and wait.

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 10:21 AM
Soooo, should we continue to try breeding another Life?? Or sit tight.....think I'll just sit tight and wait.

I have a feeling if it takes them more than a few hours to resolved that will screw us for the rest of the chapters. That is the primary issue with timed events. Something bugs out and it causes issues for those affected assuming everyone is not affected.... we may just be unlucky.

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 10:45 AM

WOW. Every hour counts in a timed event. I guess this is just going to make success a little harder for those with this bug.

kooky panda
11-25-15, 11:17 AM
It has been turned over to the team:)
Hang in there!

jakycam
11-25-15, 11:56 AM
Was evolving my beast only to not receive my reward, looked again I'm back to needing to hatch a life?!!!

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 12:26 PM
Was evolving my beast only to not receive my reward, looked again I'm back to needing to hatch a life?!!!

Yeah this is a big issue with this chapter today. It needs to be resolved timely or we will lose out on the rest of the event.

This was reported over 6 hours ago.

insomniadreams88
11-25-15, 12:31 PM
Fortunately was able to breed another Life, but I really hope the same thing doesn't happen after I hatch this one.

[S8] Elsa
11-25-15, 01:03 PM
Hi everyone. When you hatched your Life Dragon, did you put it in a habitat or did you sell it?

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 01:05 PM
Elsa;1211990']Hi everyone. When you hatched your Life Dragon, did you put it in a habitat or did you sell it?

I sold it in one acct and may have placed it in the other. It said Act completed and I went on to collect farms and plant farms and my game didn't hang or freeze before I left the game I press the icon for the tales and that is when it said to hatch the Life dragon again.

Drachenia
11-25-15, 01:09 PM
Elsa;1211990']Hi everyone. When you hatched your Life Dragon, did you put it in a habitat or did you sell it?

Hi I have just put my life into the nest and am now in the Quest take :D

insomniadreams88
11-25-15, 01:23 PM

Sold it, but it had registered that the Act was completed.

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 01:27 PM
So on 1 acct I tried to breed fire and forest again and got a real long breeding time so I bit the bullet on that one and paid 25 gold to skip. I would like this refunded once you sort it out. I don't want to have to go that route on the other acct which is the name I am using for posting on the forum.

Jasmerz
11-25-15, 02:00 PM

I'm sure most people sold them, unless it's a newbie for some (highly doubtful)....sold mine

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 02:18 PM

Elsa it has been almost 8 hours. Can we get some direction as to what we are suppose to do. This is affecting current game play. We can't do anything if the game is not going to recognize the completion of this act.

dtduygu
11-25-15, 02:38 PM
I sold my life dragon,and I didn't take the credit!I am so mad,now I am getting my 2nd 8 hrs dragon!Does anybody know what to do?

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 02:51 PM
We All are awaiting word from TL and S8. The longer we wait the worst it gets with a timed event and all.

[S8] Elsa
11-25-15, 04:13 PM
This has been resolved. If you posted on the thread, you should now be on the next task if you were stuck on the Life Dragon requirement. If you have not posted here and need help, please email support@storm8.com and message me the ticket number. If you already have a ticket, please don't create a new one. Thank you. :)

insomniadreams88
11-25-15, 04:30 PM
Elsa;1212112']This has been resolved. If you posted on the thread, you should now be on the next task if you were stuck on the Life Dragon requirement. If you have not posted here and need help, please email support@storm8.com and message me the ticket number. If you already have a ticket, please don't create a new one. Thank you. :)

Thanks!

Jasmerz
11-25-15, 04:37 PM

Mine is still stuck on hatch a Life, do I need to send an email Elsa?

dtduygu
11-25-15, 05:43 PM
I sold mine !And still waiting��

freshfunin2008
11-25-15, 05:45 PM

Thank you so much for sorting this out. Now I need to get caught up.

pepleigh
11-26-15, 07:13 AM
I used Fire/Wild...first try Life 3 hours