PDA

View Full Version : Positive Vibes Thread

DeeDe99
11-25-15, 03:26 AM
This thread is for positive vibes only! Post your positive perspectives or experiences of Dragon Story. If you are having trouble thinking of one, ask yourself what keeps or started you playing.

I'll start with a few of mine.

Beautiful graphics.

Plenty of different activities to suit everyone: tournaments, mining, Dragon Tales, breeding.

Friendly group of fellow players! Always a good thing.

Challenging game objectives, like trying to breed a Diamond Prism.

Your turn! It is Thanksgiving and Christmas season, let's be joyful!

amerirish
11-25-15, 06:24 AM
I truly enjoy the community here on the forums. It's rare to have a large number of posters with so little trolling/bad attitudes. Everyone is so helpful in events & tourneys and no one is mean to newbies. You guys rock :o

lady_saphira
11-25-15, 06:48 AM
Yeah, definitely love this community! And as irked as I get with mist fails or luck fails, etc. it's that feeling of excitement that comes when a new time pops up and you realize you finally got something new even if it wasn't what you were initially going for. Also love being able to craft the various battle arena dragons even if I don't particularly like battling. Pretty much a guaranteed way of acquiring new dragons.

harobeda
11-25-15, 01:52 PM
Postive: beating a dragon in a tourney first time out (especially towards the end). I've been known to whoop loudly upon winning. I play 2 accounts (used to be 3 until my iPad was stolen), so when I win one on my lesser account (Arendelle) that caused my main account difficulty it's even more exciting!

Hawk1
11-25-15, 03:02 PM
I've been playing S8 games since 2009, not all rainbows and unicorns but their games are less glitchy than other games I've played.

DeeDe99
11-25-15, 03:03 PM
Great stuff!

Have to I take my hat off to anyone who plays more than one account! Don't think I could ever manage that.

I like that all my dragons seem to have individual personalities. I know they are just electronic bits and bytes, but they are so individual.

harobeda
11-25-15, 09:16 PM
My mom plays 3 accounts! She snags my dad's iPad to play an account there. She's disabled (has Multiple Sclerosis) and this game is low stress (mostly!) and helps her have something to keep her mentally active and engaged while not being physically demanding. So I consider the game a great blessing in keeping her entertained and stimulated! And I love it too! We have discussions regularly about DS.

Simdiva
11-26-15, 04:39 PM
Any game that keeps me going all night and that I actually like spending money on has to be a great game, the positive people, the ability to be somewhat creative without spending a fortune, the ability to be competitive without hurting others; only dragons. I have a funny habit of saying **** him when going up against a tough opponent. Crazy thing is it usually works!

DeeDe99
11-26-15, 05:08 PM
My mom plays 3 accounts! She snags my dad's iPad to play an account there. She's disabled (has Multiple Sclerosis) and this game is low stress (mostly!) and helps her have something to keep her mentally active and engaged while not being physically demanding. So I consider the game a great blessing in keeping her entertained and stimulated! And I love it too! We have discussions regularly about DS.

Harobeda that is a wonderful example. Thank you for sharing. My best wishes to your mom.

DeeDe99
11-26-15, 05:09 PM
Any game that keeps me going all night and that I actually like spending money on has to be a great game, the positive people, the ability to be somewhat creative without spending a fortune, the ability to be competitive without hurting others; only dragons. I have a funny habit of saying **** him when going up against a tough opponent. Crazy thing is it usually works!

And here is me using magic rather than bash because I don't like to hurt things, even electronic bits and bytes! You warrior, you.