PDA

View Full Version : 10 limited animals sale- Nov 24 2015

ogreve
11-24-15, 12:53 PM

So, today's update seems to be an early start to the Black Friday events.
10 limited animals are available and are on sale. Note that these animals ARE breedable too during the period they can be bought, which is until November 29th.

The following animals are available:

01: Thanksgibbon. Dark-Fire. Breeding time: 20 hours. Sale price: 280/1400 gems (80% off).
02: Chocolate Rabbit. Earth-Fire. Breeding time: 16 hours. Sale price: 250/500 gems (50% off).
03: Mamaroo. Earth-Fire. Breeding time: 16 hours. Sale price: 200/500 gems (60% off).
04: Unicornucopia. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 15 hours. Sale price: 250/1000 gems (75% off).
05: Sapybara. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 13 hours. Sale price: 200/500 gems (60% off).
06: Pumpkin Panda. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 16 hours. Sale price: 200/600 gems (66.7% off).
07: Harvest Hedgehog. Earth-Nature. Breeding time: 12 hours. Sale price: 150/450 gems (66.7% off).
08: Cold Turkey. Water-Earth. Breeding time: 12 hours. Sale price: 250/500 gems (50% off).
09: Dripmunk. Water-Earth. Breeding time: 12 hours. Sale price: 150/500 gems (70% off).
10: Magnetic Mouse. Electric-Dark. Breeding time: 14 hours. Sale price: 150/500 gems (70% off).

I have just given it some thought and I don't really want to stray from my 4-element breeding agenda, which gives me several options.
I already have a Pumpkin Panda (4 actually : P) and a Chocolate Rabbit. It would be good strategy to not aim for the Thanksgibbon and Magnetic Mouse as aiming for them has fewer good outcomes (for me at least).

If I combine these parameters the most attractive breeding options for me are the following ones:
1) nature-earth-fire-water: this can give 8 (!) of the 10 animals. The Thanksgibbon and Magnetic Mouse cannot be obtained with this combination.
2) dark-fire-electric-earth: this can give 4 of the 10 animals, but all four of them are really nice. I do already have a Chocolate Rabbit though and the fails are long.
3) gem-nature + water-earth: this can give 6 of the 10 animals and gives chances at a gem hybrid too.
4) gem-nature + fire-earth: this can give 6 of the 10 animals and also gives chances at gem hybrids and it gives chances at the Stuffin Puffin. Not entirely unattractive.
5) gem-nature-earth: this is a 3-element breeding so no chances at a Unicorn. It's like doing straight nature-earth breedings with a chance at a gem hybrid thrown into the deal. 4 of the animals can be obtained this way. I have a Pumpkin Panda and of the other three I only particularly like the Unicornucopia. Probably this is the least attractive breeding option for me.

In order to select the best breeding option(s) for me, I'll try to figure it out by elimination:
-I already have a Chocolate Rabbit and 4 Pumpkin Pandas.
-I don't particularly like the Sapybara, Dripmunk nor Harvest Hedgehog.
-I do particularly like the Thanksgibbon, Magnetic Mouse, Unicornucopia, Cold Turkey, Mamaroo.

The above doesn't really narrow it down much. The desired ones still have all of the distinct elements in them.
I'll probably not try to breed the Magnetic Mouse: the sale price is very good and the fails are the longest of all of them all. This may be the best one for me to buy.
I may also keep an option open on buying a Mamaroo. It is cheap and I tried so hard for that one before. And... it is the only earth-fire outcome that I need from these limited animals. And... earth-fire is the combination I least like to breed with.

So, it seems like options 3 and 1 may be best for me....

If anyone managed to breed any of these animals I hope they post about it here.

jojopeanut
11-24-15, 12:57 PM
I just hope they give A discount GEM sale I've never had one.

sweethutch
11-24-15, 01:22 PM
I really like this sale! There are 3 of the 10 animals I don't have; Dripmunk, Sapybara and Harvest Hedgehog. I do believe we can breed them since we've been able to in the past when TL has re-released animals for a sale price. I put earth-nature in the den since 2 of the 3 I don't have are that combo, and got a 9 hour timer (probably Plantlers). If anyone knows where to find the breeding times for these re-released animals, that would probably be a great help to many players! I will try to look through old threads and see what I can find too.

Sandybellee
11-24-15, 01:30 PM
I only have Mamaroo out of all of these and wouldn't mind a second one of those either so I'm definitely going for nature-earth-fire-water breedings when I clear my den. Good luck, everyone! :)

sweethutch
11-24-15, 01:39 PM
I found the breed times for all of the re-released animals. Thanks Ninasidstorm8 for finding Mamaroo! They are listed below:

Edit: I added the element combos and rank so all the info about these animals are in one place. Hope this helps!

Sapybara 13 hours Earth/Nature, Super Rare
Harvest Hedgehog 12 hours Earth/Nature, Rare
Dripmunk 12 hours water/earth, Rare
Pumpkin Panda 16 hours Earth/Nature, Super rare
Unicornicopia 15 hours Earth/Nature, Super rare
Chocolate Rabbit 16 hours Earth/Fire, Super Rare
Cold Turkey 12 hours Water/Earth, Super rare
Thanksgibbon 20 hours Dark/Fire, Super rare
Magnetic Mouse 14 hours Electric/Dark, Rare
Mamaroo 16 hours Earth/Fire, Super rare

ninasidstorm8
11-24-15, 01:40 PM
I found the breed times for all of the re-released animals except one; the mamaroo. They are listed below:

Sapybara 13 hours
Harvest Hedgehog 12 hours
Dripmunk 12 hours
Pumpkin Panda 16 hours
Unicornicopia 15 hours
Chocolate Rabbit 16 hours
Cold Turkey 12 hours
Thanksgibbon 20 hours
Magnetic Mouse 14 hours
Mamaroo ???

Mammaroo is 16 hours.

31aug2002
11-24-15, 01:42 PM
I have only 2 of the featured animals, the Dripmunk and the Magnetic mouse.
Out of the 8 the only ones I want to go for are
1. Thanksgibbon
2. Mamaroo
3. Unicornocopia
4. Pumpkin Panda ( I didn't get it in the wheel :()
5. Cold Turkey.
6 Chocolate rabbit.

So I just sped the remaining 27 hrs of my 2nd Crystal unicorn and put in the Volcamel tha was in the den . Now this frees it up for some trials at these limited animals.

sweethutch
11-24-15, 01:46 PM
Mammaroo is 16 hours.

Thank you! I'll update my post! :)

Silverrain1
11-24-15, 02:07 PM
Woo hoo, loving this. So many options though, which one do you choose! I'm going earth nature and there's 2 I can get out of that so hopefully!

ogreve
11-24-15, 02:29 PM
I just added an overview of the breeding combinations + times. I think I'll alternate between nature-earth-fire-water and gem-nature-water-earth breedings. I hope I can breed some of them, even if only one. I do hope it's something from the short list of the animals I most like...

calvinxx
11-24-15, 03:08 PM
So the two animals I need are the Cold Turkey (so excited!) and the Thanksgibbon. Here are my strategies for both

So it makes most sense to try for the Thanksgibbon.
- Unique breeding time so I would know if I had him as soon as I put the animals in the den
- 1 other fail (Brave Eagle) I need from this element combination
- Highest gem price to buy outright so if I bred him this would save me more gems
Con - longer fail times

Cold Turkey
- short 6 hour fail means more chances at him
Cons - same breeding time as Dripmunk which I already have
- no good fails as I have every combo of this element

Clark_Wayne
11-24-15, 03:15 PM
So the two animals I need are the Cold Turkey (so excited!) and the Thanksgibbon. Here are my strategies for both

So it makes most sense to try for the Thanksgibbon.
- Unique breeding time so I would know if I had him as soon as I put the animals in the den
- 1 other fail (Brave Eagle) I need from this element combination
- Highest gem price to buy outright so if I bred him this would save me more gems
Con - longer fail times

Cold Turkey
- short 6 hour fail means more chances at him
Cons - same breeding time as Dripmunk which I already have
- no good fails as I have every combo of this element

but it is said that you can not get thanksgibbon through breeding !

kuppikahvia
11-24-15, 03:55 PM
Cool I like these comebacks (hoping all 10 animals are actually breedable, which they should be)...
I already have only 3 out of 10, so 7 animals to go after are quite a lot! :D
I guess I'll keep tryuing for the money badger with kangaroo and chocolate rabbit as most welcome fails

sweetdeda
11-24-15, 04:08 PM
Can anyone verify they are breed and not just on sale? Chocolate rabbit, Mamaroo, unicornucopia, and cold turkey are the ones I would love to have, but I will not purchase them. Here's hoping they are breedable and we all breed the ones we want.

sweetdeda
11-24-15, 04:25 PM
Well I can verify myself they are breedable! Pumpkin panda not one I had to have, but I will take it! Good luck all, happy breeding.

tennysonrobin
11-24-15, 04:43 PM
I was saving gems like crazy but no habitat sale :( i love the animals and will try earth-nature since it is the combo for most of them though some I already had, but why didn't they put some gem habitats on sale too?

jojopeanut
11-24-15, 09:02 PM
I think I'm breeding SapyBara 13HR timer on Rino and Panda.
My panda and rino are going to be busy next few days. Is it better to mix up breeding doing 2 animals both nature/earth or just one element each like the commons?

tuffyjkitten
11-24-15, 10:45 PM
Well I just got 16 hrs trying for a Stuffin Puffin.....please please please be a Mamaroo!!

Sandybellee
11-25-15, 03:44 AM
Well I can verify myself they are breedable! Pumpkin panda not one I had to have, but I will take it! Good luck all, happy breeding.

Congrats! :)

Sandybellee
11-25-15, 03:45 AM
Well I just got 16 hrs trying for a Stuffin Puffin.....please please please be a Mamaroo!!

I'm rooting for it to be a Mamaroo! Good luck! :)

Sandybellee
11-25-15, 03:49 AM
Well, my first attempt is *drum roll* ... Fairy Ferret! That's after a 17 hour Koala to boot. :p

But there are so many good possibilities here, the chances of getting at least one of these animals should be pretty good. Might as well keep a record:

Water-earth-nature-fire (14 possible good results / 23 possible fails)

1) Fairy Ferret
2) Rainguin
3) Fairy Ferret
4) Fairy Ferret
5) Fairy Ferret
6) Seamur (new animal!)
7) Fairy Ferret
8) Rainguin
9) Fairy Ferret
10) Armordillo
11) Jackalope
12) Turtisle
13) Bamboon

No luck getting any limited animals, but at least I got Seamur.

ogreve
11-25-15, 03:57 AM
Well, my first attempt is *drum roll* ... Fairy Ferret! That's after a 17 hour Koala to boot. :p

But there are so many good possibilities here, the chances of getting at least one of these animals should be pretty good. Might as well keep a record:

Water-earth-nature-fire

1) Fairy Ferret

Heh, I'm the same boat: my first attempt gave me a 6 hour Turtisle in the nest, right after an 18 hour Freezel (new animal!) went to the nest... :P
Had it been the other way around it would have been very tempting to use the slack time for making an early acquisition of a Magnetic Mouse... Such MAY happen tonight, IF I get a very long timer after the Turtisle goes to the nest.... But.... BF is around the corner, so it's probably wise to sit on my hands and not do too much gem spending BEFORE Black Friday. It's a bit of a tough call, as buying one early could prevent gem-speeding something else off the nest around the weekend or so, so in that respect it wouldn't be all that bad...

Hawksmoor
11-25-15, 06:21 AM
I have all of these redux animals already but thought I might like another Thanksgibbon. First attempt Brave Eagle, second attempt Hot Dog...where were these rare/super rare animals when I needed them the first time! :p

stefen35
11-25-15, 06:23 AM
first try sixteen hours so either 3 new dragon which im missing

skeexix
11-25-15, 09:10 AM
Thinking over ogreve's plan, I also went with a four element approach, as I only have the panda and hedgehog. Used Gargolem and Vinotaur. First attempt, planters. Second attempt, aperil fool. Third, armordillo. I did partially speed these with gems earned from the new game goals.

Fourth attempt, my second CRYSTAL UNICORN. Which is fantastic but poor, poor timing. I would speed for more attempts but I'm saving up for a Black Friday habitat sale. Still very excited, I can quit four element breedings and try for the treasure animals now.

I'm sending happy breeding thoughts everyone's way!

RowanaFarrin
11-25-15, 09:32 AM
I've really been wanting a crystal unicorn, so I also decided to go with four elements. The ones I want most are Unicornucopia and Magnetic Mouse so I'm trying Electric/Dark/Earth/Nature. First try was Racmoon. Second is 16 hours so could be Aurora Pegasus, Pumpkin Panda, or Thunderhawk. Really hoping I got lucky and it's one of the first two, but Thunderhawk is the most likely.

Hoping people will have some luck getting some of these animals! ^_^

Sandybellee
11-25-15, 10:17 AM
Thinking over ogreve's plan, I also went with a four element approach, as I only have the panda and hedgehog. Used Gargolem and Vinotaur. First attempt, planters. Second attempt, aperil fool. Third, armordillo. I did partially speed these with gems earned from the new game goals.

Fourth attempt, my second CRYSTAL UNICORN. Which is fantastic but poor, poor timing. I would speed for more attempts but I'm saving up for a Black Friday habitat sale. Still very excited, I can quit four element breedings and try for the treasure animals now.

I'm sending happy breeding thoughts everyone's way!

Congrats! That's fantastic! :)

ogreve
11-25-15, 02:12 PM
Heh, I'm the same boat: my first attempt gave me a 6 hour Turtisle in the nest, right after an 18 hour Freezel (new animal!) went to the nest... :P
Had it been the other way around it would have been very tempting to use the slack time for making an early acquisition of a Magnetic Mouse... Such MAY happen tonight, IF I get a very long timer after the Turtisle goes to the nest.... But.... BF is around the corner, so it's probably wise to sit on my hands and not do too much gem spending BEFORE Black Friday. It's a bit of a tough call, as buying one early could prevent gem-speeding something else off the nest around the weekend or so, so in that respect it wouldn't be all that bad...

Firstly: congrats to those who just bred a Crystal Unicorn! It's been my main aim for a long time now, including the past few weeks. But.... it doesn't seem likely that it will happen before Black Friday, so if a good sale of it appears, I may go for it.

Then, for what I wrote above: I gave that alternative strategy some more thought and decided that there is a good chance that on BF and/or the days after the nest time will be needed direly and any and all time that can be taken away from the nest time is WELL welcome. So, I decided to turn something around: I got a 13 hour timer in the den after speeding the last 8 hours of Freezel Hatching away. The 6 hour Turtisle egg went to the nest and I sped that away and already bought a Magnetic Mouse. It will hatch only about an hour after the 13 hour breeding ends. I'll sit those out, so the total cost of these actions comes down to 8 + 6 + 150 = 164 gems. Having spent the 14 gems for the first two speeding actions allowed me to make the additional breeding that resulted in that 13 hour timer, which can be a Sapybara (best scenario), a Zombee (also new for me) or a 3rd Sea Horse (not new). And... now I've got the Magnetic Mouse taken care off already.
I'm still hoping that the Nightmare and Skeletal Dragon also become available at a good sale price, but with no less than 10 non-ultra animals already being on sale during that period, chances are that no further non-ultras will be made available. We'll see. At least I am now spreading the logistics a bit by at leisure having taken care of the Magnetic Mouse already...
Now.... I'm really curious what that 13 hour timer will be: I really hope it's the Sapybara! Though not my very favourite of the limited animals, it's still one that's very welcome, and that was sadly missed out on when it was breedable as we were then full-blown tied up in other limited breedings. Well. Tomorrow I'll know. :P

Silverrain1
11-26-15, 12:01 AM
I managed to breed a sappybarra on my second account and I think I'm breeding unicornicopia on my main one!

calvinxx
11-26-15, 12:39 AM
I got the Brave Eagle fail I was hoping for so I'm happy about that :)

But I'm still really hoping for the Thanksgibbon!!

ogreve
11-26-15, 02:12 AM
My 13 hour timer was a Zombee 'fail', which is also a new animal for me, so that's "second best". I was hoping it to be a Sapybara.
So far I've never managed to breed any of the temporarily re-released limited animals on my main account. We'll see if this time is different. Certainly not yet this time around in the den; after the 13 hour Zombee I got a 5 hour Rainguin timer.... Those gaps are not so handy, but they may leave quick speeding options in case tonight "something" happens in terms of a long timer or early animal release or so.
The 13 hour timer in the nest ends in some 11 hours, which is conveniently shortly after 20:30; the time at which we MAY already see something being released for BF....

On another note: the Magnetic Mouse that I bought is now happily residing in the Magnetic Mesa. It's not a top class earner but fortunately money is no longer an issue in my forest, so I don't have to worry about that and can now focus somewhat more on putting animals in habitats where they look best. Possibly from tonight through Monday a lot of things may change in the forest in terms of animals and habitats. During that time I shall simply switch to a mode where I shall 'harvest' some of that. After Monday I'll start working on sorting it all out nicely again, and moving matters into more permanent positions.

stefen35
11-26-15, 03:48 AM
first try got chocolate bunny lol not bad :b second try 6 hours
my luck is little bit increase after 5 month break from this game lol :b

Silverrain1
11-26-15, 11:22 AM
I love my magnetic mouse, I made it an epic one and it's pretty nice

Silverrain1
11-26-15, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=ogreve;1212320]My 13 hour timer was a Zombee 'fail', which is also a new animal for me, so that's "second best". I was hoping it to be a Sapybara.
So far I've never managed to breed any of the temporarily re-released limited animals on my main account. We'll see if this time is different. Certainly not yet this time around in the den; after the 13 hour Zombee I got a 5 hour Rainguin timer.... Those gaps are not so handy, but they may leave quick speeding options in case tonight "something" happens in terms of a long timer or early animal release or so.
The 13 hour timer in the nest ends in some 11 hours, which is conveniently shortly after 20:30; the time at which we MAY already see something being released for BF....

On another note: the Magnetic Mouse that I bought is now happily residing in the Magnetic Mesa. It's not a top class earner but fortunately money is no longer an issue in my forest, so I don't have to worry about that and can now focus somewhat more on putting animals in habitats where they look best. Possibly from tonight through Monday a lot of things may change in the forest in terms of animals and habitats. During that time I shall simply switch to a mode where I shall 'harvest' some of that. After Monday I'll start working on sorting it all out nicely again, and moving matters into more permanent positions.[/QUOTE

I really like my magnetic mouse, made it epic pretty quickly. It's a nice one

jojopeanut
11-26-15, 11:36 AM
Not off to stellar start also not using gems to speed up.
1) SapyBar
2)Plantlers
3)Plantlers
4)Plantlers
5)Plantlers
If all continue to fail I'll buy the Unicornucopia

catfoodie
11-26-15, 11:51 AM
I was breeding 4 elements in order to get some Bon Bons and manage to breed chocolate rabbit lol. It looks pretty cool, although I didn't even know you can breed those animals on sale, in some reasons I thought they are only available for buying with gems!

Scribbles138
11-26-15, 12:13 PM
I've been going back and forth about picking up one or two of these...I've got four of them, and of the other six, the only one I really would want is the Pumpkin Panda (really wish I could have won him on the last spin-to-win!!), but I'm not sure I want to use the gems. I'm really hoping for steep habitat sales come tomorrow...I'm glad these are on sale until Sunday so I don't have to decide today. Congrats to those who have bred one they want...My attempts so far have been fails. And long ones at that. :(

LonePudding
11-26-15, 04:46 PM
I really want the mamaroo and choco bunny - they were the very first limiteds I tried for once I returned to this game after abandoning it for months, and they both slipped right through my fingers :( I hope to get at least one of them! So far just armordillos and rubble roosters, a new common for me. Yes. A 19hour common. Ouch.

calvinxx
11-26-15, 08:49 PM
I really want the mamaroo and choco bunny - they were the very first limiteds I tried for once I returned to this game after abandoning it for months, and they both slipped right through my fingers :( I hope to get at least one of them! So far just armordillos and rubble roosters, a new common for me. Yes. A 19hour common. Ouch.

The Rubble Rooster is a rare, not a common

catfoodie
11-26-15, 10:46 PM
Got Sapybara too, was trying for panda. Oh well, at least I got 2 limited animals so far which is nice!

kuppikahvia
11-27-15, 04:41 AM
Wow guys you seem to be so lucky... I have tried for choco bunny or mamaroo (with puffin as extra possibility) but I have only got Armordillos, one after the other :((
I guess I used up all my luck with the last-minute Deadwing breeding couple of weeks ago :D

31aug2002
11-27-15, 11:21 AM
I got the cold turkey!! Now trying for the mamaroo , unicornocorpia, and thanksgibbon!!!

Silverrain1
11-27-15, 12:59 PM
Love my unicornicopia! It just came out of its first evolution then went back in for its second. Hope I can get enough food together on my current 4 farms to epic it very soon. I still have a decent amount of food left but probably not enough

Silverrain1
11-27-15, 01:00 PM
I got the cold turkey!! Now trying for the mamaroo , unicornocorpia, and thanksgibbon!!!

I can't decide if to try for cold turkey on the fire rock ones. Not looking forward to those fails tho

ogreve
11-28-15, 05:05 AM
So far I bought a Magnetic Mouse and a Mamaroo. I don't plan on buying any of the other 10 of these animals.
Today I got a 12 hour timer with the gem-nature-water-earth formula so that should be one of these limited animals, most likely a Dripmunk as that one is only rare! I'm hoping it to be the Cold Turkey but a Dripmunk is welcome too! Tonight just before bedtime I should know. Depending on the time at which the availability of these animals ends I can put in a few more (4-element) attempts. I hope I can breed some more of the limited animals.
At least I have now for the first time managed to breed one of the rereleased animals, which is cool! :)

sweetdeda
11-28-15, 05:59 AM
Armadillos, armadillos and more armadillos.... Oh wait there's a volcamel! Chocolate Rabbit and Mamaroo have always been the 2 animals that I missed out on breeding and really wanted. Doesn't look like my luck is any better this time around.

Does anyone know the exact time the limited animals will disappear?

ogreve
11-28-15, 07:12 AM
Unfortunately I don't know the exact time, the splash screen said they are available from November 24th TO November 29th.. So it says TO and not THROUGH. They could disappear tonight TL time or somewhere tomorrow. With luck they are available until Monday morning but there's no way to real for sure.

Sandybellee
11-28-15, 12:48 PM
Hmm... I really want Unicornucopia but now that we know about the Treasure animal sale on Monday I'm not sure what to do... I don't have enough gems for both. If only there was a better gem sale or even the normal 30% off... I'm not buying gems for only 20% off. Maybe I'll let the Unicornucopia go once again.

Edit: Just checked the gem sale and now it is the normal 30% off for the smaller gem packages too (except for the very smallest one)! Well, that's good news! I may just get the Unicornucopia after all. :)

Silverrain1
11-28-15, 01:15 PM
I now only need 4 animals, just got the sappybara on my main account after a big of speeding, I now need the mamaroo, cold turkey, thanks gibbon and chocolate rabbit. Got a combo in that gives me a shot at all 4 but not sure how many times to speed! Don't wanna waste gems but would really like all of them! I had harvest hedgehog from first time around, got panda on spin to win, won magnetic mouse in the tournament, and breed drip monk before. At least I was lucky to breed 2 of these animals that are new to me

kuppikahvia
11-28-15, 02:02 PM
oh bummer... such a bad luck with these comeback animals :(

After 7 consecutive Armordillos when going for straight earth-fire attempts, I decided to mix it up a little bit and throw in a Pandaffodil just to have a shot at Sapybara as well (with pumpkin panda as a secondary goal). Three earth-fire-nature attempts have been made so far, the results?

1) 14hrs - Grassquatch, super rare but I already had one or more,
2) 13 hrs - I thought please let it be a Sap! No, it's a Zombee, another super rare, and new animal, but not one of the limited.
3) 17hrs - there I thought wooow, this must be something new, right? No, I just checked that it's an ugly Aperil Fool (have one already).

So yeah, amazing super rare breeding spree actually, but it is no use unfortunately because still NONE of the comeback animals :(

RowanaFarrin
11-28-15, 02:18 PM
oh bummer... such a bad luck with these comeback animals :(

I feel you there! So far I've gotten a bunch of commons and Zombee, which is at least something I didn't have. I'm debating buying Unicornucopia or Magnetic Mouse tonight now that there's a new gem sale. (Probably not both, I try to limit how much money I spend at a time.) Wish we knew exactly when the animals would leave the market.

calvinxx
11-28-15, 02:21 PM
After all my trying I just went and purchased the Thanksgibbon. I didn't want to wait and take my chances on him leaving. Later around midnight I will speed the rest of him and then put in 1 try at the Cold Turkey which I'm sure will be a Rainguin and then I will buy him too

Jrmaber
11-28-15, 03:02 PM
I got a 13 Hour Evolutiontime by an Earth/ Fire combination ( rockrhino/ pyropony) ???? Can't find an Animal with that evotime!!

ogreve
11-28-15, 03:13 PM
3) 17hrs - there I thought wooow, this must be something new, right? No, I just checked that it's an ugly Aperil Fool (have one already).

I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck but couldn't help but have a small chuckle of recognition when reading this. The Aperil Fool and the Armordillo outcomes form the number 1 reason why I *hate* earth-fire breeding. The Armordillo as it's such a nasty and long fail and I've seen it sooo often now. The Aperil Fool is worse though, it's a long fail, it's ugly and with that schmuck look on its face it's just like it pop ups at undesired times to make YOU feel the fool, like "ha ha, so you thought you got a nice 17 hour Melodeer timer, eh? well guess what... gotcha!".
Aargh, I *hated* that when it happened; that was a terrible fail back then, maybe even the very worst fail I remember. :P
The Aperil Fool and the dreaded Armordillo are the main reasons why I didn't even consider using a combo that involves earth-fire now, and decided to just buy the Mamaroo. :P

Interestingly enough I too got a Zombee fail. For me too it was a new animal. I'm not all too crazy about the FFS bees but still that's a welcome animal. It's currently evolving to juvenile level; I hope I don't come to regret raising it beyond the baby stage...
My Mamaroo will DEFINITELY stay a baby. When I had one on the (now stolen) iPad I made the mistake a raising it. It becomes very big and hops around frantically as if it ODed on caffeine or so. Bad mistake! This one is SO cute in baby form though that I just *had* to finally have it.

And... just now the 12 hour timer ended: it's a Dripmunk! Yay, new animal! First time I managed to breed one of the temporarily rereleased ones! I had really hoped it to be a Cold Turkey, but the Dripmunk is welcome too!
The next attempt gave me a 6 hour timer. Turtisle. Bummer....

jojopeanut
11-28-15, 03:16 PM
Finally got a harvest hedge hog after many many Plantlers fails. That makes 2 I'm going to but Unicorcucpia for sure if I fail. Maybe pumpkin panda.

jojopeanut
11-28-15, 03:22 PM
Hmm... I really want Unicornucopia but now that we know about the Treasure animal sale on Monday I'm not sure what to do... I don't have enough gems for both. If only there was a better gem sale or even the normal 30% off... I'm not buying gems for only 20% off. Maybe I'll let the Unicornucopia go once again.

Edit: Just checked the gem sale and now it is the normal 30% off for the smaller gem packages too (except for the very smallest one)! Well, that's good news! I may just get the Unicornucopia after all. :)
GREAT news on the sale!!!! I've been working all day planning to make a much dreaded store stop for a Google play card...

jojopeanut
11-28-15, 10:20 PM
SapyBara sure gives me a chuckle. He's one lil (chunky monkey) I have him up to lvl 7 don't know what he'll look like grown up. He sure didn't miss any meals. I put him and the Harvest hedge hog I was lucky to breed both along with my baboon and Wyburn in the Easter Eautory. They look good in there. And fluffy is cute and making me laugh she's for now in my big earth display with my lvl 15 Rino and iciclaw think she would get would stepped on a smushed no no..shes bopping around and running through their legs. So it appears anyway. Least I'm having fun with it..lol

HappyHeartBakery
11-29-15, 11:13 AM
LOL I just got the 17 hour timer too.
I used my 4 element 'hoping for a unicorn fail' of dark-water-earth-fire. Here's hoping its at least something new for me & not an Aeril Fool;)

31aug2002
11-29-15, 11:44 AM
So okay!! I got the Harvest Hedgehog, something which I was not trying for. But anyway anew animal.
Again put in my QQ with magmacore hoping to get either unicornocopia or mamaroo... But have another 12 hr timer so it's either another harvest hedgehog or the dreaded armordillos:(

Sandybellee
11-29-15, 12:10 PM
Congrats to everyone who managed to breed one or more of the limited animals!

I didn't get any of them but at least I got one new animal, a Seamur, and he's a cutie! :)

saucysammis
11-29-15, 12:18 PM
Arrrrrrh! I had been waiting until a Volcamel fail could be sped with 6 gems. I sped him out of the nest and tripped on over to the store to just go ahead and purchase a Mamaroo egg. Aaaaaand they're gone! I swear I had just been in the shop looking at it and waiting for that timer. Oh well, decision was made for me. I tried non stop to breed her and the chocolate rabbit.

I did buy the rabbit yesterday and then gave breeding one last shot. Now I have gems to burn. I broke down when the gem sale went to 30% and bought some so I could be assured to have buying power.

ogreve
11-29-15, 12:28 PM
Bummer that they're gone already, I was hoping that tonight I could perhaps put one more attempt in. Not a problem though, I bought the two animals I wanted to buy in time and they're already happily strolling around in the forest. I also managed to breed a Dripmunk which was cool. I did already have a Chocolate Rabbit and 4 Pumpkin Pandas (from Spin to Win), so in total 5 out of these 10 animals are now in my forest. From the others I would have liked the Thanksgibbon, Unicornucopia and the Cold Turkey, but well, you can't expect to get them all and it was cool to be able to breed for so many expired animals again. I'm happy with the outcome I got.
Now let's see what I'll focus on. I want to put in some last days of 4-element attempts at a second Unicorn. I'd like to know if the Prize Pony is breedable tomorrow during its sale. If so, I'll have some shots at it. You never know and they're 4-element shots.

31aug2002
11-29-15, 12:33 PM
I was just in time. Did not want to lose out on the unicornocopia. So sped the harvest hedgehog in the nest and then went and bought the unicornocopia.
Was contemplating whether I should speed that too and buy the mamaroo, but the sale was goe Aaaarrghh !!

saucysammis
11-29-15, 12:39 PM
I was just in time. Did not want to lose out on the unicornocopia. So sped the harvest hedgehog in the nest and then went and bought the unicornocopia.
Was contemplating whether I should speed that too and buy the mamaroo, but the sale was goe Aaaarrghh !!

I feel your pain! But I got over her once and it took me that long to make a commitment again so maybe I didn't deserve her ; )

ogreve
11-29-15, 12:51 PM
Arrrrrrh! I had been waiting until a Volcamel fail could be sped with 6 gems. I sped him out of the nest and tripped on over to the store to just go ahead and purchase a Mamaroo egg. Aaaaaand they're gone! I swear I had just been in the shop looking at it and waiting for that timer.

That very same situation happened with me and the Nightmare sale last summer. I was so low on gems that I waited until I could save 1 more. Then, 1 hour before the regular update time it was pulled from the store, causing me to miss out on it by less than 15 minutes before I would buy it and with my finger on the trigger. I'm still not fully over that one. It did cause me to nowadays make sure to buy the items I want on time and not try to cut it too close anymore...

jentlezat
11-29-15, 01:10 PM
OH What happened, I've been getting an area cleared in order to purchase the unicornacopia. They disappeared from the shop - it's still the 29th 3pm. Taken away before my day was out. So-o-o-o-o disappointed, my heart dropped when I was ready to buy it since they don't into storage. had to clear an egg in the nest. :(

RowanaFarrin
11-29-15, 04:18 PM
Phew! I'm glad I bought my Unicornacopia last night! I was hoping to squeeze in one more try at Magnetic Mouse today, but it ended a bit sooner than I thought. Oh well. I still feel a bit silly for buying an animal, but it is one of my favorite ones so I'm pretty happy to have it. ^_^ Not many other limited animals I might consider buying after that one. (except maybe Cactus Kitsune, I love that one!)