PDA

View Full Version : Mighty oven?!

Unregistered
02-18-11, 08:20 PM
I just saw a Bakery with one. it's blue and such with gold chrome? anyways... how? lol
i want a Mighty oven!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-20-11, 05:14 PM
I want the mighties too, but it seems almost impossible to get them these days with non-updated Holiday box. I heard that people got this mighty from a magic box or something which now we do not have anymore. I doubt that we have to wait until TL gives us other type of box to open. If this mighty could be in the store, i would definitely change all of my apps with all my gems and coins xD

Unregistered
02-20-11, 09:06 PM
oh ok... i've only seen one bakery with it and they were at level 76 so i thought it was because of that lol or having many friends. guess not... i just heard it cuts down on baking time and never spoils.

JannieAlexa
02-22-11, 09:23 AM
Ok, so I use 46 gems (FORTY SIX!) to buy the "Sonic" oven, thinking that with it being that expensive, and looking all sonic and such, that it would have special capabilities.

Not so. It's just a regular oven painted with some bright blue design. I feel *****ed! Anyone else?

I have had a few such experiences, and I can guarantee that I will not be as freely purchasing any gems unless I begin to know that TeamLava starts to care about the quality of our gaming experience.

Have a great day, and see you at the Bakery!

JannieAlexa

Unregistered
02-23-11, 09:10 PM
The Sonic Oven only costs 42 gems. And no, it's not the games fault. If you did buy the Oven, it cuts Baking time by 20%. I think you're just coming on here and making stuff up.

Unregistered
02-23-11, 09:23 PM
i got 5 sonic ovens and they work great. Each only costs 42gems as the previous poster said. The mighties come from some kind of boxes which older players (lvl75 and above?) got chances to get them before we started playing this game. =| it's bad that we now don't have that chance to able to get a mighty anymore :"( So unfair!

hotwingzz
02-22-12, 09:16 AM
I saw the mighty oven too some one who was level 97 had a couple and a couple of the same drink machines too i heard it was a sonic n forever oven in one but not sure how to get it I would pay 50 gems for it know that's a lot but that's how bad I want it lol

Rachael98
02-22-12, 09:24 AM
I saw the mighty oven too some one who was level 97 had a couple and a couple of the same drink machines too i heard it was a sonic n forever oven in one but not sure how to get it I would pay 50 gems for it know that's a lot but that's how bad I want it lol

It's an Exceptional Magic Box item in RS (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18092-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-all-things-from-the-Special-Boxes)
and no longer available in the Holiday Box in BS (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18095-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Bakery-Story)

heathercap
02-22-12, 09:49 AM
I have a mighty ovem which was acquired in a box about a month or two ago. This oven operates the same as the sonic oven which I also have. The food does spoil if left unattended. It only gives a 20% reduction in the time to produce food.

heathercap
02-22-12, 09:49 AM
sorry typo, oven

heathercap
02-25-12, 03:47 PM
I have a mighty ovem which was acquired in a box about a month or two ago. This oven operates the same as the sonic oven which I also have. The food does spoil if left unattended. It only gives a 20% reduction in the time to produce food.
I'm sorry I am mistaken I went back and checked my oven and the food also does not spoil. I also wanted to take the time to thank Team Lava!! I think they have really been listening to us, we have gotten a lot more very nice coin options and I think they try hard to please us. I don't think people really realize what it takes to bring these nice games to us. They are clearly the best out there and it takes a lot of artistic and mechanical man power. People complain about those who spend money on the items but they have to get paid for their services then the games would not be provided to all for free. Someone has to pay for the games. Thanks again Team Lava for the great games and keeping me entertained with all of the new content!!!