PDA

View Full Version : Level and Habitat Limit increased

ninasidstorm8
11-23-15, 07:48 PM
Looks like the level and habitat limits were increased. I can now have 86 habitats and my level went up to 50.

Scribbles138
11-23-15, 08:02 PM
Just happened for me too. My level icon still says 45 but when I tap on it it says 50.

RowanaFarrin
11-23-15, 08:46 PM
Mine too! Was surprised to see it pop up. I know a lot of people are going to be happy about this! ^_^

sweetypies97
11-23-15, 10:22 PM
I logged in to the pop up! Yay!

ogreve
11-24-15, 02:55 AM
Same here.
Another thing that I noticed recently is that the last two expansions I made only took 12 hours to complete. Before then, it took 19 hours!

Hawksmoor
11-24-15, 04:39 AM
I can only assume (hope) this means more expansions are coming too. I imagine it'll be on the next green plateau...maybe with today's update :)

sweetdeda
11-24-15, 05:22 AM
I really wish they would let us level up versus just periodicly raising our level, it would give me something to work toward in the game.

55lee55
11-24-15, 02:07 PM
Wish I had known about this yesterday.

When I looked then to see if I could buy another of the habitat that was on sale, and had the limit reached flag across all of the habitats, I spent my available money on other apps rather than on gems for this game as I had reached all limits on FFS.

Oh well, at least I can spend coins on some 3 animal habitats, as I have a couple of spots that I can place them now that the habitat limit has been raised. I am excited about this, but I would be even more thrilled if there were expansions as well. Maybe they will open up some more spots soon, but it is slow going now that I am at the 80 Runes/spot price to expand.

I can finally place my Egyptian habitat, though, and the four animals to place there from my storage. Yay!

Thanks S8, for the habitat level increase, even though I missed out on buying another on sale this time. It has long been needed and is finally here! Awesome!

Scribbles138
11-24-15, 10:06 PM
Same here.
Another thing that I noticed recently is that the last two expansions I made only took 12 hours to complete. Before then, it took 19 hours!

My latest expansion is 19 hours. :(

ogreve
11-25-15, 02:19 AM
My latest expansion is 19 hours. :(

It used to be like that for me too! I'm not complaining. :P
Come to think of it...
IIRC the LAST expansion that I'm certain that cost me 19 hours was the one to the Solar bear plot. Certainly my last two expansions (being the leftmost one of the same plateau and the one right below it on the plateau that's underneath it) took only 12 hours to complete!
Could it perhaps be that that is the "little bit of magic" that the Solar Bear adds to the forest: reduced expansion times? If so, that's VERY welcome! :P

HappyHeartBakery
11-25-15, 09:40 AM
It used to be like that for me too! I'm not complaining. :P
Come to think of it...
IIRC the LAST expansion that I'm certain that cost me 19 hours was the one to the Solar bear plot. Certainly my last two expansions (being the leftmost one of the same plateau and the one right below it on the plateau that's underneath it) took only 12 hours to complete!
Could it perhaps be that that is the "little bit of magic" that the Solar Bear adds to the forest: reduced expansion times? If so, that's VERY welcome! :P

Now if they would lower the runes needed to expand or make it easier to get them some other way besides mining. Especially since the mine can be a little touchy at times

ireq
11-25-15, 05:06 PM
Yeeees!!! Thankssss :D

Tictoclolo
12-07-15, 10:32 AM
Hi! I refresh this topic to ask to developpers that if they plan to add new expensions to the future (really hope they will!), could we have more space on the Ice Plateau, please ?
When I see the current map of the game, I can see that there probably will be new expensions in the Forest and the Volcanic Plateau (landscape continue out of the screen limits) but it seems like if nothing was plan for the Ice Plateau. I like to put habitats on the matching Plateau but I will soon be out of space on the Ice Plateau. So I really hope we'll can one day extend it too.