PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Winter: New Update (IOS) : Nov 23 2015

kooky panda
11-23-15, 05:31 PM
Update your current version to the new Castle Story Winter!!

!!!Super Good News!!!

I am very pleased to let you all know that the Food Shelter update for this Thursday will be available to iOS AND Android players!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/e0fe2e8b-f382-4f46-9711-c564a8ba2e4c_zpsrsx4nrfk.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/e0fe2e8b-f382-4f46-9711-c564a8ba2e4c_zpsrsx4nrfk.png.html)

spchstew
11-23-15, 05:37 PM
C
Update your current version to the new Castle Story Winter!!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/e0fe2e8b-f382-4f46-9711-c564a8ba2e4c_zpsrsx4nrfk.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/e0fe2e8b-f382-4f46-9711-c564a8ba2e4c_zpsrsx4nrfk.png.html)

Thank you so much for posting this reminder. My apps normally auto update, but I couldn't wait. I now have "CS Winter". Woo hoo!!

roguebee
11-23-15, 06:09 PM
Mine updated automatically. Now to wait and see what all the fuss is about...

rulerofjennyville
11-23-15, 06:19 PM
I haven't finished the thanksgiving challenges yet - how does this update effect them?

SpiritWind00
11-23-15, 06:25 PM
last time it was released it was only a change to the loading screen. I'm not updating yet...

mreames
11-23-15, 06:33 PM
last time it was released it was only a change to the loading screen. I'm not updating yet...

I've already updated and it hasn't affected anything for me so far.

spchstew
11-23-15, 06:58 PM
So far, nothing has changed in my game either except the opening screen. Turkey sheep event still continues.

vednir
11-24-15, 12:24 AM
At least it's not another attempt by S8 to change the icon to pretty pink unicorn story.

chaben7
11-24-15, 02:10 AM
ios only again :(

EsmeW2
11-24-15, 03:38 AM
ios only again :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: (:

valhalla888
11-24-15, 05:44 AM
Why my sheep turkey event lost after automatically update the new version?
I am at the last step that dress the sheep but i've not got it. Really bad!! ������

rulerofjennyville
11-24-15, 06:00 AM
Why my sheep turkey event lost after automatically update the new version?
I am at the last step that dress the sheep but i've not got it. Really bad!! ������

See I was worried about that happening to me. But all that changed on mine was the little button you click on to go to the game. Usually when that changes in these games then you get new challenges as well. Doesn't appear to be the case here.

jbfps116
11-24-15, 06:20 AM
the winter story probably won't be released for at least 2 days, until the thanksgiving event is over.

Can anyone tell by the description, what kind of event will it be??? a community event? a story event [like the current one] , a "regular" storyline event?

nessa005
11-24-15, 07:34 AM
I was really hoping that when I updated my kingdom it would magically turn into a winter wonderland.

twinkletoes12348
11-24-15, 07:50 AM
I was really hoping that when I updated my kingdom it would magically turn into a winter wonderland.

Glad I wasn't the only one. :D

meme1098
11-24-15, 09:21 AM
the winter story probably won't be released for at least 2 days, until the thanksgiving event is over.

Can anyone tell by the description, what kind of event will it be??? a community event? a story event [like the current one] , a "regular" storyline event?

The actual goal update will come later. This gives players time to update the app if their settings are not automatic.
Please...no community event! Just a storyline goal would be nice for a change.

See...having the ability to change the board to snowy patches or a snow covered board (or not if you so desire) would've been great.

But...the only change is the app icon & splash screen.

29vanilla
11-24-15, 09:48 AM
Love the splash screen! I too wish there would be snow in my kingdom. If you read the description of the update it sounds great. Hope I can keep up tho bc of the busy holiday season.

I'm really hoping it's not a community event.

chaben7
11-24-15, 09:49 AM
Spiritwind can you confirm that android users will not be getting an update, as a level 50, with no goals & none to look forward to there seems little point carrying on with this game :(. Thanks

vednir
11-24-15, 10:10 AM
There is a version of castle story winter in the Google play store but note the release date is Dec 23, 2014. So they are either not ready yet with the android version for this year or have simply abandoned the Android market.

chaben7
11-24-15, 11:22 AM
There is a version of castle story winter in the Google play store but note the release date is Dec 23, 2014. So they are either not ready yet with the android version for this year or have simply abandoned the Android market.

that was indeed last years update, there was a spring one that I know of but adroids didn't get it so I am assuming we won't have this one either, I think they have abandoned Android users

candie1230
11-24-15, 12:19 PM
I think the opening screen is quite beautiful.

88silver
11-24-15, 01:22 PM
I think they have abandoned Android users

If Android users don't get a new update soon (so not a monster hunt season and not a re-release), I think it might be time for Android users to abandon S8. I don't count the orphanage/candy fiasco because that was a lame event for everyone involved.

I'm holding out hope that we'll still get an update. I think it was before the flower frenzy event that iOS got an updated app, Android didn't, but we both got equal play in the event. But that was also before the Barron's tent, the chapter style events, the daily trades, the iOS-favoring monster hunts, and the halloween pets.

SpiritWind00
11-24-15, 01:58 PM
I'll check with S8 about whether it includes android players.

55lee55
11-24-15, 04:16 PM
I think the opening screen is quite beautiful.

I like it too. The icon is also attractive.

It would be really neat to have snow in our kingdoms but probably too difficult to pull off.

Glad to see seasonally appropriate art. I hope this is the beginning of something new and exciting.

Good job, S8.

Blanche_Lady
11-24-15, 04:29 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: (:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SpiritWind00
11-24-15, 07:05 PM
!!!Super Good News!!!

I am very pleased to let you all know that the Food Shelter update for this Thursday will be available to iOS AND Android players!

meme1098
11-24-15, 08:22 PM
Wait...this Thursday??? The 26th??? That's Thanksgiving, if I'm not mistaken. There's gonna be someone at S8 to start a goal on a holiday?

CharmOfLea
11-24-15, 08:42 PM
!!!Super Good News!!!

Trying to make sense of this: orphanage plus food shelter = ? Where are we headed to??

OnlyOneRamoth
11-24-15, 09:39 PM
Trying to make sense of this: orphanage plus food shelter = ? Where are we headed to??

I was wondering the exact same thing. My kingdom is thriving....I need a school and a pub for all the happy peeps.

spchstew
11-24-15, 09:40 PM

New storyline, "The Prince and the Pauper". Or The Baron and the Paupers.

jbfps116
11-24-15, 10:03 PM

An asteroid has just hit in the neighboring city just over those mountains. Panic, despair, and ruin are everywhere. People heard rumors that over the dark forest over the mountains has been conquered and settled by a brave young ruler. They come straggling over the hazardous mountain passes and make their way to Castle Story!!! We have to be prepared to shelter and care for them. While they are staying in our kingdoms, they tell fearful stories of when the Baron's mother used to rule their country before the Uprising. We nod our heads, knowing all to well the clutches of the baron's family line holds on our feeble outpost. Together, we make a Plan. With Old Thomas as the Scribe, Ivy, Sabina, and Thurston as witnesses, We draft the Declaration of Independence. Signed by the ruler of Castle Story!

:: I'm a writer at heart! ::

roguebee
11-24-15, 10:14 PM
!!!Super Good News!!!

I guess I better top off all my basic cooking supplies over the next day.

CLOVERKAITO
11-24-15, 11:58 PM

...getting ready for the refugees perhaps? (Please excuse my bad sense of humour)

Wait...this Thursday??? The 26th??? That's Thanksgiving, if I'm not mistaken. There's gonna be someone at S8 to start a goal on a holiday?

You're totally mistaken. Thanksgiving was in October. Americans are always late to the party sheesh. j/k j/k ;)

chaben7
11-25-15, 02:22 AM
!!!Super Good News!!!

thank you sw, will wait in anticipation:)

cyndora
11-25-15, 06:11 AM
i love the new art work! looks good.

but castle story is starting to feel like i am playing the news lately.... refugees, orphans, homeless people wandering in my city looking for shelters to feed them.....is there anything cheerful anymore...

i do appreciate the update dont get me wrong and still like castle story. i think there are alot more " storylines" or events that could take place.

just my two gold

riverly
11-25-15, 06:21 AM
It could be worse. We could have to build a bomb shelter. Ugh sorry. We do need something more cheerful!

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 06:23 AM
Is the Prince and Pauper (or Baron and the Paupers) storyline that we have had before?

ktorewqas
11-25-15, 06:26 AM
Ooooooooo, good news for android players. I just hope there would be no task that will need me to ask things from neighbours cause I will be still working on the mystery table:p

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 06:42 AM
:confused: They closed the question thread I was going to ask this on so I'll ask it here. I have the winter opening scene now on my game. Does that mean my app is updated enough to have the food shelter challenge just appear or will I have to upgrade again?

meme1098
11-25-15, 06:51 AM
You're totally mistaken. Thanksgiving was in October. Americans are always late to the party sheesh. j/k j/k ;)

This made we laugh so hard I spit out my coffee:D

meme1098
11-25-15, 06:52 AM
:confused: They closed the question thread I was going to ask this on so I'll ask it here. I have the winter opening scene now on my game. Does that mean my app is updated enough to have the food shelter challenge just appear or will I have to upgrade again?

If you did the CS app update, you're up to date.

riverly
11-25-15, 07:14 AM
Ooooooooo, good news for android players. I just hope there would be no task that will need me to ask things from neighbours cause I will be still working on the mystery table:pis there a touch of sarcasm here? Just a little bit??

sircatalot
11-25-15, 08:05 AM
I guess I better top off all my basic cooking supplies over the next day.

Which supplies are you planning to make? Not sure where to start myself. Thanks!

jimboser
11-25-15, 09:14 AM
The castle is still crooked...

OnlyOneRamoth
11-25-15, 09:49 AM
...getting ready for the refugees perhaps? (Please excuse my bad sense of humour)

Lol Clover!!!

roguebee
11-25-15, 09:54 AM
First step was to make sure I had 80+ for all my basic farm crops. I had given away so much corn and wheat lately that I was sure I was pretty low. Baking bread and crafting more flour. Visiting buildings to collect sugar. I doubt that I could guess successfully what we will be required to make. I would accept bets that at least one item will be new to our kitchens. So I'm making sure I have the basics covered so game play won't be delayed while growing or baking needed items. Hopefully...

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 09:58 AM
First step was to make sure I had 80+ for all my basic farm crops. I had given away so much corn and wheat lately that I was sure I was pretty low. Baking bread and crafting more flour. Visiting buildings to collect sugar. I doubt that I could guess successfully what we will be required to make. I would accept bets that at least one item will be new to our kitchens. So I'm making sure I have the basics covered so game play won't be delayed while growing or baking needed items. Hopefully...

I'm starting with 50 of each crop. I'm also working on gathering at least 50 coal - the daily trade tends to show up in challenges later and today's is coal. I'm gathering red petals since it's christmas and they might ask for that. I'd also gather fur though that doesn't seem to be an issue with me - monsters are popping up all over my board.

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 10:04 AM
Which supplies are you planning to make? Not sure where to start myself. Thanks!

I think if it's another time goal like this one the best advice would be to wait to open it and start until you have to. Others will go first and they will say what you need as they go and you can gather like that.

1whitty
11-25-15, 10:14 AM
What level do you have to be to get the update tomorrow?

kooky panda
11-25-15, 10:34 AM
Not sure, but I will try to find out:)

1whitty
11-25-15, 10:40 AM
Not sure, but I will try to find out:)
Thank you, kooky panda

nessa005
11-25-15, 01:18 PM
My neighbour reminded me that the breakfast buffet hasn't been used for a very long time. I do have a few in the pantry, what are the odds of needing them?

ktorewqas
11-25-15, 01:32 PM
is there a touch of sarcasm here? Just a little bit?? I Really hope CS will treat iPad and android players the same cause I might buy an android phone in the future and I do like android more than ... ;)

mreames
11-25-15, 01:59 PM

I'm thinking be prepared to make any of the possible feasts, especially simple and hearty, depending on the level requirements. I could be way wrong but I now see feast is the clue. Lol

ktorewqas
11-25-15, 02:01 PM
I'm thinking be prepared to make any of the possible feasts, especially simple and hearty, depending on the level requirements. I could be way wrong but I now see feast is the clue. Lol I really hope it's not "give/serve", "drop" is my favorite ;)

LillieNomi
11-25-15, 02:28 PM
I really hope it's not "give/serve", "drop" is my favorite ;)

LOL!!! But from the way I understand it it will be "craft" first... So don't make too many in advance people!

mreames
11-25-15, 02:30 PM
I really hope it's not "give/serve", "drop" is my favorite ;)

I'd definitely prefer craft over give/serve and yeah, drop is best of all. Lol

mreames
11-25-15, 02:33 PM
LOL!!! But from the way I understand it it will be "craft" first... So don't make too many in advance people!

I agree completely. It's better to have the ingredients ready to craft feasts than to pre-craft them, especially if short on ingredients. ;)

LillieNomi
11-25-15, 02:40 PM
I just saw that there is already an update threat for tomorrow, where scoup4tch hinted we shouldn't max out on I think feasts as we have to craft them...

AnniePMH
11-25-15, 02:47 PM
"Heads up: don't max out your [answer], as you will need to craft them " (Sourp4tch, closed update thread)...

Lol, too late, no can do:p Make sure there are skipping options, lol!:rolleyes:

mreames
11-25-15, 02:52 PM
I just saw that there is already an update threat for tomorrow, where scoup4tch hinted we shouldn't max out on I think feasts as we have to craft them...

Oh! That hint wasn't there when I looked earlier but I guess I nailed it. Lol

mreames
11-25-15, 02:54 PM
;) skipping option might be.... Send out an adventure. Lol but I guess that would only work for one or two. ;)

"Heads up: don't max out your [answer], as you will need to craft them " (Sourp4tch, closed update thread)...

Lol, too late, no can do:p Make sure there are skipping options, lol!:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
11-25-15, 02:55 PM
;) skipping option might be.... Send out an adventure. Lol but I guess that would only work for one or two. ;)

Nope, I only adventure in the desert:cool:

mreames
11-25-15, 02:57 PM
Nope, I only adventure in the desert:cool:

I know, I know.... That's why I teased you about it. Lol

kooky panda
11-25-15, 03:09 PM
Level 17:)

mreames
11-25-15, 03:13 PM
Level 17:)

Does that mean primarily simple and hearty feasts? I don't remember when sweet and spicy become options. Lol

rst345
11-25-15, 03:35 PM
Oh very well done. LOL

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 03:51 PM
I would also count on needing truffles and (grumble) prime cuts. Milk, eggs and bacon too. I'm tapping on all my fruit trees. I'm lowest on oranges.

sircatalot
11-25-15, 04:51 PM
Hmmm...maybe we will get to make fruitcake!

vednir
11-25-15, 07:47 PM
It's usually a very good idea to always be stocked at 99 for everything.

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 07:56 PM

But not doable by tomorrow. I'm settling for 50.

CLOVERKAITO
11-25-15, 08:28 PM

Except for the time when you need to craft something and you can't craft anymore because you maxed out lol.

90+ is probably "best" idea :rolleyes:

roguebee
11-25-15, 09:58 PM
I agree with the 90+

I'm violating that rules as I'm slowly finishing So Sticky. Another dozen Builder's Paste and I'll be there.

mreames
11-25-15, 10:11 PM
I totally agree with that... Especially on items that can't readily be used a lot.

Except for the time when you need to craft something and you can't craft anymore because you maxed out lol.

90+ is probably "best" idea :rolleyes:

zyfazix
11-26-15, 02:15 AM
Does that mean primarily simple and hearty feasts? I don't remember when sweet and spicy become options. Lol

not sure about spicy but I'm 100% sure sweet feast is level 23+

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 06:58 AM
not sure about spicy but I'm 100% sure sweet feast is level 23+

Someone was asking earlier about the breakfast buffet and that is another one I got later. I don't think I had it back at level 17.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 07:00 AM

Has it popped up for anyone yet? I don't have it.

vednir
11-26-15, 07:35 AM
If you're considering having multiple buildings out these are the buildings available by level 17 which you may or may not need duplicates of. Note that the library, observatory and marketplace have the longest cool down times.

Standard Royal buildings available by level 17:
Conservatory
Library
Spire/Watchtower
Observatory

Standard Town buildings available by level 17:
Cottage
Farmhouse
Marketplace
Tavern

meme1098
11-26-15, 09:19 AM
Has it popped up for anyone yet? I don't have it.

Updates are on S8 time...12 pm Pacific Standard Time.

Here's a time zone converter:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

redgirl2882
11-26-15, 11:31 AM
Updates are on S8 time...12 pm Pacific Standard Time.

Here's a time zone converter:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

Thank you so much for posting this, I always got so confundled about the time difference's and ALWAYS forgot to look it up, but that made life much easier. I'm 8 hours ahead of PST, will remember that as I'm 7 hours ahead of my little sis in Calgary 😁

BuddyB111
11-26-15, 12:28 PM
Deleted - forgot clocks have changed for daylight saving!

dragonstorm1981
11-26-15, 01:19 PM

I was really hoping too!! How is it even a winter version when we still have green grass :(:confused:

vednir
11-26-15, 01:21 PM
In prior updates the background had changed. I guess it's either not enabled yet or perhaps something good for the game's economy will allow you to change it eventually.

rulerofjennyville
11-26-15, 03:30 PM
Do we have any idea what the grand prize is for this contest? It's such an odd one. I still agree with whoever pointed out that we will now have a food shelter and an orphanage in our cities. All that's missing are war refugees. Whoever designs this game must have had a very depressing holiday season as a child.

Indryia
11-26-15, 04:02 PM
Do we have any idea what the grand prize is for this contest? It's such an odd one. I still agree with whoever pointed out that we will now have a food shelter and an orphanage in our cities. All that's missing are war refugees. Whoever designs this game must have had a very depressing holiday season as a child.

Hahahaha ! OMG
Thats sad, but funny also, sorry !

daisybeach2
11-28-15, 07:48 AM
I was really hoping too!! How is it even a winter version when we still have green grass :(:confused:

Agree 100%....where is the snow? Why doesn't my kingdom look like a winter wonderland?

Indryia
11-29-15, 06:33 PM
Did you see the last notification ?

ktorewqas
11-29-15, 06:35 PM
Did you see the last notification ?

26469 wow, I got to hold them n not to trade them for expansion permit. Thanks :)

meme1098
11-29-15, 06:37 PM
Yep... I saw it about 10 min ago.

Looks like expansions....finally!!!

spchstew
11-29-15, 07:21 PM
Yep... I saw it about 10 min ago.

Looks like expansions....finally!!!

Be still my heart! Same message for me. Very excited!

BahSunFarms
11-29-15, 07:46 PM
I just saw the prompt and I'm excited too! Time to churn out tickets. I recently expanded twice, so I only have a few tickets left.

danzplace
11-30-15, 04:50 PM
Where do notifications come from?

rulerofjennyville
11-30-15, 05:03 PM
It looks like an expansion to that gold thing in the bottom of our screens. I also have two expansion permits I haven't used yet. I wonder if they mean those as well? I'm still churning out endless lanterns to extend what I've already bought.

The quickest way to churn out tickets is the egg/chicken trade. They're easy to get and only have about a two hour produce time.

StarThrower2
11-30-15, 06:46 PM
It looks like an expansion to that gold thing in the bottom of our screens. I also have two expansion permits I haven't used yet. I wonder if they mean those as well? I'm still churning out endless lanterns to extend what I've already bought.

The quickest way to churn out tickets is the egg/chicken trade. They're easy to get and only have about a two hour produce time.

Has anyone noticed that 2 of the little cherub statues at the base of the gold dome are broken/missing parts? Just a curiosity.

isabeland
11-30-15, 08:19 PM
I had a notification I didn't catch, something about "wisp in the woods" can anyone tell me what the rest said?

rulerofjennyville
12-01-15, 02:58 PM
I had a notification I didn't catch, something about "wisp in the woods" can anyone tell me what the rest said?

Hmmm - maybe those earth wisps? If they're going to have us expand then we'll need them.

coolssp
12-02-15, 09:40 PM
I just saw the prompt and I'm excited too! Time to churn out tickets. I recently expanded twice, so I only have a few tickets left.

I updated my game but haven't seen any notification :( can someone clarify please

SpiritWind00
12-02-15, 10:52 PM
I updated my game but haven't seen any notification :( can someone clarify please

It's just a feature in an iOS device if you link notifications to your game. You get a pop up at the top of your screen or in bulk thru the notifications menu.

rulerofjennyville
12-03-15, 03:53 AM
So - since they sent us a message saying we should build up our trade tickets by Thursday - and since today is Thursday - are we expecting a challenge to start today?

rulerofjennyville
12-03-15, 03:56 AM

If you're playing on an apple device, go under settings and find your game. Click on it and it will ask you if you want to be sent notifications. Slide it to yes.

coolssp
12-03-15, 07:10 PM
If you're playing on an apple device, go under settings and find your game. Click on it and it will ask you if you want to be sent notifications. Slide it to yes.

Thanks

oledoeeyes
12-04-15, 06:28 PM
I was just wondering when "winter " is going to start? I see nothing offered in decorations nor is there any change in the game except for the start page. It is almost Christmas and nothing has been released.

rulerofjennyville
12-05-15, 08:35 AM
I was just wondering when "winter " is going to start? I see nothing offered in decorations nor is there any change in the game except for the start page. It is almost Christmas and nothing has been released.

I'm wondering this as well. Were the Thanksgiving table/food shelter/ turkey animals and the expansions it for the holiday season? If so I'll stop saving inventory and go back to expanding.

QueenCarolyn
12-05-15, 10:31 AM
My orphans want to make decorations out of holiday felt and update the look of their building.

mreames
12-05-15, 11:35 AM
I'm wondering this as well. Were the Thanksgiving table/food shelter/ turkey animals and the expansions it for the holiday season? If so I'll stop saving inventory and go back to expanding.

I would bet there will be a Christmas event... There usually has been something in the past.

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-06-15, 07:20 AM
My orphans want to make decorations out of holiday felt and update the look of their building.
Yeah, there's gotta be a reason why we can still send/receive Holiday Felt & Fall Leaves as gifts, even long after the turkey animal goals have expired ... Maybe a rerun of the Harvest Pergola is coming (or something new) which also requires felt & leaves?

Don't despair, folks ...it's only 12/6, something more for the holidaze is surely on the horizon...maybe even this Thursday?? *fingers crossed* :)

AnniePMH
12-06-15, 08:01 AM
Yeah, there's gotta be a reason why we can still send/receive Holiday Felt & Fall Leaves as gifts, even long after the turkey animal goals have expired ... Maybe a rerun of the Harvest Pergola is coming (or something new) which also requires felt & leaves?

Don't despair, folks ...it's only 12/6, something more for the holidaze is surely on the horizon...maybe even this Thursday?? *fingers crossed* :)

I can live with the strange choice of update buildings and with all the weird deco, as long as main story line continues and we're given the opportunity to craft new stuff. Stuff that I can keep in my inventory afterwards, lol:rolleyes:

rulerofjennyville
12-06-15, 09:23 AM

Well, you got me to look - I'm apparently still getting felt and leaves as well. I have the full 30/30 on the holiday felt and 25/40 on the leaves. Since I need wood anyway think I'll grow some acer trees and try to get some more leaves out of them to top it all off. On a side note, what gives wood masks?

isabeland
12-06-15, 12:59 PM
Living wood
Crafted: potion shop
Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, Ornate Supply Crate Trade,a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth

From The Hub :)

mamaice
12-09-15, 11:55 AM
Hello beautiful one,
Would you like to be one of the pampered babies in my kingdom?
You'd have plenty to eat, plenty of friends and lots of loving attention.
Looking forward to building you a home,
Best wishes,
mamaiceagain

Natasha_07
12-09-15, 02:10 PM
I already updated yesterday to winter edition on android but I don't see anything 'special' about this as it's the same game edition last year, the only difference is the splash screen. The backgrounds are plain and boring, I want some snow flakes falling and a Christmas/winter background.