PDA

View Full Version : Receiving error messages

Unregistered
02-18-11, 07:44 PM
I just got the city story and restaurant story apps and Everytime I open it says
Oh darn city story is an online game and requires Internet access but I couldn't connect. Please double check your connection and then try again.
This reallyyyyy is annoying!!!!
Pleaseeeeee help!!! And the invisible message in the bottom right hand corner says login error or request error 1009
Please answer

Unregistered
02-19-11, 03:20 AM
Same happening to me this week although I've been playing city and farm with no problems for about 6 months! Internet on phone is fine it's just teamlava stuff that i can't access! I've been emailing that support for last few days and although it's been acknowledged I haven't heard anymore!

Unregistered
02-19-11, 03:27 AM
Same happening me???

Unregistered
02-19-11, 05:11 AM
I can get on through router but not using 3G network.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 05:25 AM
Same with all BS, FS, RS and CS. My internet connection is fine.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 06:36 AM
I haven't been able to get in to RS for over an hour. The screen keeps showing a burger and fries with the title "RESTAURANT STORY". Restarting my iPhone didn't work, no problem with internet connection. Please help.

Hazelwood
02-19-11, 07:04 AM
I've been unable to login to both my city and farm (olan) since Tuesday night, I've tried rebooting phone and deleting and reinstalling games and no change, it's like someone has turned me off! Please help!

Unregistered
02-19-11, 06:24 PM
Have you tried rebooting your device?
Mine will do this sometimes when switching between 3g and wifi. Reboot usually fixes it.
Doesn't mean there isn't a problem with the software (there are many IMO) but it does more often than not work around the problem.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 05:04 AM
I haven't been able to get in to RS for over an hour. The screen keeps showing a burger and fries with the title "RESTAURANT STORY". Restarting my iPhone didn't work, no problem with internet connection. Please help.

I'm #7. The problem seems fixed after deleting and reinstalling the app.

Hazelwood
02-20-11, 07:29 AM
I'm no. 8 above! Been offline on teamlava games only, since Tuesday, 4 full days, got back on last night by switching phone off 3G and onto house wifi, it means I'm limited to house play so would rather get it sorted properly and not have to keep switching, but if it allows you rescue your factories and crops instead of losing 4 days like me - it might be worth trying, for temp measures!
Hope this helps someone!

Unregistered
02-21-11, 09:47 AM
Tried rebooting my iPod touch didn't help. Tried deleting and reinstalling the app! Still didn't worked!!!! Every other app that requires internet works!