PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update 25th November 2015

LalaSmooth
11-23-15, 07:46 AM
What would you like to see in this weeks update?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/44cedba0ce5791ddbc39d2134e0586da/tumblr_inline_nyc6oiW2Fn1qm7yoc_540.pngThank your friends and family by serving them a tasty Thanksgiving feast! They’ll be delighted and amazed. Surprise them even more with a Hay Ride in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Liven up your Restaurant with an orange glow:

Leaf Lanterns decoration
Autumn Spread decoration
Fall Owl decoration

twospoons
11-23-15, 11:32 AM
totally selfishly--more parade stuff!

youki388
11-23-15, 02:05 PM
I would really like to see some more thanksgiving items. I agree with twospoons (btw your not selfish at all! Look at how you try help others in the maize mazecompetition:) ). I really like the turkey parade balloon and love the turkey honeycomb even more! (these will hopefully be in the BF sale along with some decent Halloween items).

CassieJo84
11-23-15, 04:26 PM
I'm ready for winter decor! I wish they would release things earlier so we have time to decorate and then build up coins for the next remodel.
Also looking forward to Friday...pleeeeeease give us an awesome bf sale to make up for the lackluster content we have seen recently! Make me want to spend every gem I have saved and even buy some more!

Sb1957
11-24-15, 02:04 PM
I've seen the update, must be a crate. MORE AUTUMN ITEMS...........

deekathleen
11-24-15, 02:13 PM
I've seen the update, must be a crate. MORE AUTUMN ITEMS...........

Where did you see it, the blog?

aiyoosha
11-24-15, 02:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BMX77zi.png

Thank your friends and family by serving them a tasty Thanksgiving feast! They?ll be delighted and amazed. Surprise them even more with a Hay Ride in Restaurant Story!
Liven up your Restaurant with an orange glow:

Leaf Lanterns decoration
Autumn Spread decoration
Fall Owl decoration

aiyoosha
11-24-15, 02:16 PM
I like the tree with the owl its cute

LalaSmooth
11-24-15, 02:17 PM
Gladly skipping this crate update. Suppose nothing can be worse than the animal crate we had! Hoping to save up for BF!!

twospoons
11-24-15, 02:45 PM
i prefer this one over BS, but it's still not something i'm going to purposefully buy. i'd say i'm saving for BF, but i've already blown most of my gems. BF gem sale, here i come!

ievuxia
11-24-15, 03:14 PM
I really like this one but it's obviously a crate so nah...not gonna gamble. I need my gems for BF.

deekathleen
11-24-15, 03:41 PM
Yeah I would buy things in both these updates but tired of wasting money on crates.

aiyoosha
11-24-15, 04:07 PM
im saving all my gems for friday if they dont give us bf then ill just go for the old good boxes

Mslovesz
11-24-15, 06:38 PM
So is there a oven?

rita6834
11-25-15, 04:29 AM
So is there a oven?

The oven is from last week

R5FanForever1
11-25-15, 07:15 AM
This seems like a crate so.. I'll just save my gems if RS has a BF sale.

darko5
11-25-15, 09:13 AM
I'm a bit tired of crates/mistery box updates ... Because only some prizes are really 24 gems worth!

If S8 wants to keep the boxes/crates why not improve the items inside so we won't be afraid to risk our gems for it?

This crate however is pretty decent:)

pieandcream
11-25-15, 09:36 AM
if crate - not gonna waste gems on it. will save for BF......but i mean....really? they think people will spend gems on a crate so close to BF?

ievuxia
11-25-15, 10:09 AM
if crate - not gonna waste gems on it. will save for BF......but i mean....really? they think people will spend gems on a crate so close to BF?

I guess that would be a huge win to S8. If people choose to blow their gems on a crate before BF, they would need to buy more for that day. Anyway, the crate stays after so it's not like it's meant to be opened ONLY before this Friday. It's just sad that most good stuff they create is put into boxes (well, in my opinion).. :/

deekathleen
11-25-15, 11:10 AM
It's just sad that most good stuff they create is put into boxes (well, in my opinion).. :/

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pieandcream
11-25-15, 11:24 AM
It's just sad that most good stuff they create is put into boxes (well, in my opinion).. :/

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup......so i wait till they sell items individually >.>. not worth buying loads of boxes (imo) i did that once, on an old account. never again XD

LalaSmooth
11-25-15, 11:44 AM
I hope they also add a sale or bring back a LTO

LalaSmooth
11-25-15, 12:16 PM
Guessing that no one is buying anything from the box this week then

fancyfeastone
11-25-15, 12:21 PM
Disappointed that its a crate hopping for some good black Friday deals been saving gems

lauraleighashby
11-25-15, 02:33 PM
I like the tree (isn't it very similar to a retired BS tree?) and the small decor....definitely not worth 24 gems. Pass again on the crate.

Ladyhawkster67
11-25-15, 04:22 PM
When you say restaurant update, do you mean go to Google play and get new version? Also, how do I find newest android versions?

adorablerican
11-25-15, 05:09 PM
By accident i clicked on the buy now button when i load the game which i got 2nd place hay ride

ievuxia
11-25-15, 05:27 PM
By accident i clicked on the buy now button when i load the game which i got 2nd place hay ride

Wow, you got very lucky! 2nd place, awesome!

deekathleen
11-25-15, 06:01 PM
What is the first place prize?

ievuxia
11-25-15, 11:07 PM

That Picnic on the right side. You can't see the whole display from the preview, but I saw it on that pop-up with "Buy now" option and it was in that place where there's always a 1st place prize (they call it "Epic").

ievuxia
11-25-15, 11:14 PM
I opened the crate twice on my secondary account and got the owl tree and that wagon with pumpkins (both are 3rd place prizes). Love the owl tree, wagon not so much but it's at least not tiny (2x2). Hope 200gems will be enough for BF lol..

LalaSmooth
11-26-15, 02:01 AM
I opened the crate twice on my secondary account and got the owl tree and that wagon with pumpkins (both are 3rd place prizes). Love the owl tree, wagon not so much but it's at least not tiny (2x2). Hope 200gems will be enough for BF lol..

I have 260 if that helps lol. It depends what you're after or hoping. I want grandmas kitchen for 29 gems

ievuxia
11-26-15, 04:14 AM
I have 260 if that helps lol. It depends what you're after or hoping. I want grandmas kitchen for 29 gems

You've saved a lot, hope that will be enough for you! I started actively playing only almost a year ago so I don't know many old displays, but I've been always admiring grandma's kitchen in my neighbor's place so it would definitely be nice to get it! :) everything depends on what I see. If I love it - I wanna get it!

pcabral03
11-26-15, 04:48 AM
When you say restaurant update, do you mean go to Google play and get new version? Also, how do I find newest android versions?

This week we got a crate, every Wednesday we get some form of an update. It varies from a crate, monthly goals, new ovens, or new decor. As for new android version we haven't received in-game pop up for one in while. But here's forum thread and picture for most current RS android version. I usually download new version buy all the new ovens/decor then unistall it and just keep regular RS version so I don't take up too much memory on my phone. New stuff is unlocked on regular version too after download.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?81219-ANDROID-PLAYERS-LATEST-VERSION-Restaurant-Story

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/z4wP_Luat7yt1iiud92wIvCvXlr42GB4FJgvGuZ1dNzLZTaHgM rENAQRupKD3ZhipvAh480_zpsbnupsmwh.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/z4wP_Luat7yt1iiud92wIvCvXlr42GB4FJgvGuZ1dNzLZTaHgM rENAQRupKD3ZhipvAh480_zpsbnupsmwh.png.html)

pcabral03
11-26-15, 05:03 AM

I think first place epic prize is "Fall Picnic" cute but I rather wait for Black Friday sale.

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/AcornCrate_zpssnu1oecy.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/AcornCrate_zpssnu1oecy.png.html)

deekathleen
11-26-15, 08:35 AM
The hay ride is cute.

Cadeely
11-26-15, 09:27 AM
This is lovely, but my resto is already in winter, and the decor isn't worth gqmbling my bf gems for.

pcabral03
11-26-15, 10:04 PM
The hay ride is cute.

I agree liked the hay ride too, I also really liked those bears...will try and get either one after Black Friday sale :-)

lenasdinner
11-27-15, 10:30 AM
Black friday only 5 decors??????really.what kind of sale is just with 5 not so very atractive decors?im not so in to buy any.

witcher1381
11-28-15, 11:16 AM
Didnt know to play this game why deny me half the stuff? Black friday was a bust. Only three items? The crate was pitifull.so diasappointed!!!!! And resturaunt story 2 is not suported on my device samsung galaxy tab 3 light so I cant do the goal if I wanted!!!!!

forensgrad23
11-30-15, 08:28 PM
This is my 1st Black Friday. I had over 600 gems. Wish I had known it would be a total waste of time with only 5 items! I expected at least a dozen Christmas items. I'll know next year not to save gems for BF. What a huge disappointment!! Wonder if we'll have to wait until the week of Christmas to get the good items to decorate with???

deekathleen
12-01-15, 06:54 AM
Just going by Halloween and thanksgiving, I would guess we get no lto Christmas stuff.

CassieJo84
12-01-15, 07:31 AM
The more I think about Black Friday, the more angry I get. They knew that we had been looking forward to that day for months and the lack of effort to make customers happy just blows my mind.
Anyways, since I have so many unused gems, I opened the acorn crate for some fall decor. Got 2 4th place prizes and then got the first place fall picnic. I wanted the owl tree and hayride but am overall pleased.

orleansparish
12-02-15, 12:52 AM
This is my 1st Black Friday. I had over 600 gems. Wish I had known it would be a total waste of time with only 5 items! I expected at least a dozen Christmas items. I'll know next year not to save gems for BF. What a huge disappointment!! Wonder if we'll have to wait until the week of Christmas to get the good items to decorate with???

If you have gems saved up, dont fret. Keep them instead of getting antsy and trying to use them on boxes. Keep saving and an old item or LTO may come that you like. Im hoping too that we get a huge xmas/winter sale like we did for the fall. If not, that would suck, because logistically xmas is the biggest holiday and we all would love some items. Whether we celebrate it or not.

So I hope they dont ignore us and do nothing. I bought gems in bakery last week, that I didnt get until yesterday afternoon. Right now I have just under 300 gems. Ill keep adding to the total and by xmas should have close to 320-350.