PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 25th November 2015

LalaSmooth
11-23-15, 07:45 AM
So what would you like to see in this weeks update?

http://36.media.tumblr.com/5cd4115ac392fb6d7b1f7ba93c351c34/tumblr_inline_nyc6meG6A21qm7yoc_540.pngPinecones, acorns, and pumpkins are essential Fall items, plus they make great decorations to impress your Thanksgiving guests. After preparing the food and decor, don’t forget to take a break and have fun with the Playful Leaves in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Place pumpkins and more pumpkins everywhere:

Pumpkin Owl decoration
Pilgrim Dogs decoration
Pilgrim Cats decoration

aiyoosha
11-23-15, 09:24 AM
blak friday black friay black friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lto lto lto lto lto lto tlo

taoyingying
11-23-15, 09:27 AM
Something thanksgiving I guess. Hopefully not a crate. And yes a black friday lto PLEASSSSSSSSSS!!!

CassieJo84
11-23-15, 11:21 AM
Black Friday! I'm ready for winter decor :)

twospoons
11-23-15, 11:26 AM
i'm getting the sense people want a good black friday sale.

i went to a book fair yesterday and got a ton of good deals (5 really good cookbooks for $35!). granted, that has nothing to do with this week's update, but (a) i'm just happy about it, and (b) i expect my good shopping luck to continue all week! don't let me down, S8!

(we're so doomed.)

youki388
11-23-15, 01:57 PM
Lol, yes me too aiyossha and twospoons... a good BF sale and lots of LTOs would be great! Just like you and many others, I was busy this weekend trying to master as many short time recipes as possible. Trying to get as many gems as poss before the big sale! Fingers crossed its a decent BF sale after the disappointment of NO Halloween one.

Not sure what to expect on Wed though... guessing it will be more thanksgiving items. Hopefully something much nicer/better than last week's stuff!

bunnipowerz
11-23-15, 03:18 PM
Black Friday! I'm ready for winter decor :)

This! So this!

geordieprogman
11-23-15, 03:45 PM
I'd like winter stuff as well. I could really do some nice tables and chairs. I'm surprised how few winter ones I have.

KelliesCookies
11-23-15, 08:16 PM
I would love to see more wintry things!

mergirl96
11-23-15, 10:18 PM
I'm hoping for a drama free Black Friday. ;)

LalaSmooth
11-24-15, 12:53 AM
i'm hoping forca return of gingerbread house and tree

twospoons
11-24-15, 06:35 AM
I'm hoping for a drama free Black Friday. ;)

Now that truly made me laugh.

youki388
11-24-15, 06:58 AM

Yep... that really made me laugh and cry both at the same time after my drama today! :p ;)

sweetpea6645
11-24-15, 08:50 AM
I agree with the majority of these posts I would love to see the Christmas decor

joeybasenji
11-24-15, 11:00 AM
Ice Princess Throne and Ice Princess carriage please

AnnibelBakery
11-24-15, 11:00 AM
So what would you like to see in this weeks update?

I've been playing for a while, but new to the forums, hello! I guess I never noticed this, but do the updates/new challengers/new appliances etc happen every Tuesday? Or some Tuesdays once in a while?
I'm usually finishing up on previous challenges, so I don't notice when new ones have arrived until much later!

aiyoosha
11-24-15, 11:05 AM
I've been playing for a while, but new to the forums, hello! I guess I never noticed this, but do the updates/new challengers/new appliances etc happen every Tuesday? Or some Tuesdays once in a while?
I'm usually finishing up on previous challenges, so I don't notice when new ones have arrived until much later!

only on wednesdays, sometimes we get stuff on fridays too

LalaSmooth
11-24-15, 11:05 AM

The preview comes out on Tuesday and the update for the new items come out on Wednesday :)

LalaSmooth
11-24-15, 11:07 AM

Game goals appear Friday for either 3 or 6 gems. Sometimes game goals come out Tuesday

mergirl96
11-24-15, 11:13 AM

Yep... that really made me laugh and cry both at the same time after my drama today! :p ;)

Thank you, I'm glad you two got a kick out of it!

Sb1957
11-24-15, 02:04 PM
I've seen the update, must be a crate. MORE AUTUMN ITEMS...........

aiyoosha
11-24-15, 02:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EFF4Pll.png
Pinecones, acorns, and pumpkins are essential Fall items, plus they make great decorations to impress your Thanksgiving guests. After preparing the food and decor, don?t forget to take a break and have fun with the Playful Leaves in Bakery Story!
Place pumpkins and more pumpkins everywhere:

Pumpkin Owl decoration
Pilgrim Dogs decoration
Pilgrim Cats decoration

LalaSmooth
11-24-15, 02:13 PM
Yuck I'm really not digging this update

twospoons
11-24-15, 02:42 PM
not my thing. my favorite pieces are the small ones, the individual pumpkins with flowers or berries and the bucket of squash, but i'd never pay 24 gems for them. oh well, black friday, here i come!

geordieprogman
11-24-15, 03:28 PM
YAY it's a box. I can keep my gems for Friday! It's not really my type of thing anyway.

sleepygs
11-24-15, 04:22 PM
I actually like this update- the items have lots of potential and it isn't the same stuff with new colorations. Unfortunately, where I live we are already in "winter" mode so, much like the corn decor was released about a month after all the corn was silo'ed here, this is an update that's out of sync for me. Maybe pick up a few items for next year if there is a poor selection in our hoped for Friday sale...

deekathleen
11-24-15, 04:52 PM
I won't even try this box just because of the pets in clothing..

orleansparish
11-24-15, 05:06 PM
i'm hoping forca return of gingerbread house and tree

I want those gingerbread items too. I got the lamp post, a reindeer cookie and gingerbread greeter. All dorks whom I kick every chance I get.

I want the tree, house and anything else I can get my hands on. The entire bottom of my bakery is just tables because I have no more holiday decor to put them. The place is parched! Im really hoping we get a massive xmas sale like we did on fall items in the other games. OR/AND for black friday.

trekker1
11-24-15, 05:34 PM
Does everything have to be so CUTSY!?

lauraleighashby
11-24-15, 05:36 PM
not my thing. my favorite pieces are the small ones, the individual pumpkins with flowers or berries and the bucket of squash, but i'd never pay 24 gems for them. oh well, black friday, here i come!

Ditto.

mytsa
11-24-15, 06:43 PM
Be considerate to the kids, I have a neighbour who is 8, I think she will be very happy with this update.

Does everything have to be so CUTSY!?

rocketsmama
11-24-15, 06:53 PM
Well I will definitely be skipping this. Hopefully the Black Friday sale will be worthy of my gems!

pemeojenny_0509
11-24-15, 09:25 PM
So there will not a new stove, right? Many neighbors tell me that there will be a new stove but I saw nothing about new appliances.

lenasdinner
11-24-15, 10:36 PM
No stove.just crate.

cheriegamer8
11-25-15, 12:20 AM
CHRISTMAS/Winter Holiday Ball Theme! Specialty Flooring: please create a series of flooring, each one white or marble in color, and add charcoal/black shading to one edge. These could then be used to give the illusion of stairs/steps.

Since flooring cannot be rotated, create four in this series with the shading appearing on a different edge from each of the other respective tiles.

Example: 1st tile in the series of four is white with charcoal shading on right edge; 2nd tile in the series of four is white with charcoal shading on left edge; 3rd tile in the series of four is white whith charcoal shading on top edge; 4th tile in the series of four is white with charcoal shading on bottom edge.

I hope that makes sense...it does to me! Thanks for your consideration.

cheriegamer8

pieandcream
11-25-15, 09:38 AM
love the pumpkins, but gonna buy if crate though :P

AnnibelBakery
11-25-15, 10:18 AM
I've been looking for this answer and couldn't find it anywhere...I know you get 18 appliances maximum, and you can Unlock More for 49 gems. But if you spend 49 gems, does that just give you one more oven? Or it takes the maximum away and you can bake with unlimited ovens?
I have a lot of spare parts that I want to build ovens with, but I already have 18 going at once.
Strategies? thanks

aiyoosha
11-25-15, 10:48 AM
did everyone get the download game at reset??? yay for more gems thx s8

ojapple96
11-25-15, 10:49 AM
I've been looking for this answer and couldn't find it anywhere...I know you get 18 appliances maximum, and you can Unlock More for 49 gems. But if you spend 49 gems, does that just give you one more oven? Or it takes the maximum away and you can bake with unlimited ovens?
I have a lot of spare parts that I want to build ovens with, but I already have 18 going at once.
Strategies? thanks

I've never tried it but I'm pretty positive 49 gems unlocks one additional oven slot - it used to cost 20 gems I believe but 49 gems for 1 slot seems much too steep for the potential return!

deekathleen
11-25-15, 11:29 AM
Be considerate to the kids, I have a neighbour who is 8, I think she will be very happy with this update.

8 year olds are not suppose to be playing the game.

LalaSmooth
11-25-15, 11:46 AM
did everyone get the download game at reset??? yay for more gems thx s8

Yes. I got 6 free gems. One for reaching level 7 in bingo and another for RS2

LalaSmooth
11-25-15, 11:47 AM

You have to be 13 years old or over to play this game

deekathleen
11-25-15, 11:56 AM

Awesome all i got was a pop up for rs2 which is incompatible with my device. So two more weeks of pop ups every freaking ten minutes.

aiyoosha
11-25-15, 12:00 PM

i got one for castle story today and the slots game told me reach level 6 which i did yay 9 gems

LalaSmooth
11-25-15, 12:15 PM
i got one for castle story today and the slots game told me reach level 6 which i did yay 9 gems

How do you play that game? I had a pop up last Friday to reach level 6 and have no clue how to play it

twospoons
11-25-15, 12:28 PM
i have 4 games now in my baby account that it wants me to play. i like free gems, but it's ridiculous.

aiyoosha
11-25-15, 12:33 PM
How do you play that game? I had a pop up last Friday to reach level 6 and have no clue how to play it

i had no idea too i just kept spinning that thing until i had no more money and then boom level 7 lol

aiyoosha
11-25-15, 12:34 PM
i have 4 games now in my baby account that it wants me to play. i like free gems, but it's ridiculous.

me too i got like 5 and i cant reach the levels they want me to. im still trying to reach levl 6 in castle story as we speak ugh

LalaSmooth
11-25-15, 12:50 PM
Is android users getting a new version? I can't see the crate. The first one I see is called 'Spooky Chest'

slayer7000
11-25-15, 01:21 PM
I tried once and got the fourth place, Autumn Cornucopia.

ievuxia
11-25-15, 01:31 PM
Is android users getting a new version? I can't see the crate. The first one I see is called 'Spooky Chest'

For some reason, it's not in the first tab. It's in the second one.

bunnipowerz
11-25-15, 04:23 PM
So is it confirmed its just a crate for the update? Nothing else? The autumn crate right?

ievuxia
11-25-15, 04:54 PM
So is it confirmed its just a crate for the update? Nothing else? The autumn crate right?

Yup, just a crate.

Lenkapon
11-25-15, 06:38 PM
Nah. Hope this Black Friday won't disappoint me.

Elisha777
11-25-15, 07:13 PM
Not sure if this is the right thread, but can anyone explain why so many of my neighbors have cider presses & white teacup couches and I don't? Pretty sure that I didn't miss any quests.

bunnipowerz
11-25-15, 07:14 PM
Double post by accident.

bunnipowerz
Yup, just a crate.

Ok thank you. :)

deekathleen
The cider press was in the bakery story version called orchard or something like that.

SarahGiraffe
11-25-15, 10:37 PM
Earlier on BS, I had quite a few pop-ups, and while I was trying to exit out, all of a sudden, I saw I was down 24 gems, and noticed another pop-up saying that I won a 3rd place prize from the Autumn Crate. I was furious, because it must have been the newest MC announcement with the "Buy Now" option, and I clicked on it by mistake.

I sent TeamLava an email, though I probably won't get a response till next week due to the holidays.

I know everyone says you won't get the gems back, but do they ever take pity on these situations?

ievuxia
11-25-15, 10:58 PM
Earlier on BS, I had quite a few pop-ups, and while I was trying to exit out, all of a sudden, I saw I was down 24 gems, and noticed another pop-up saying that I won a 3rd place prize from the Autumn Crate. I was furious, because it must have been the newest MC announcement with the "Buy Now" option, and I clicked on it by mistake.

I sent TeamLava an email, though I probably won't get a response till next week due to the holidays.

I know everyone says you won't get the gems back, but do they ever take pity on these situations?

If it's the first time ever you ask to refund your gems on any of your games under the same storm8 ID, they should do it. They refunded my 24gems once when I accidentally opened a crate and said it's only a one-time exception. Hope they will help you, good luck! :)

pcabral03
11-26-15, 04:09 AM
Not sure if this is the right thread, but can anyone explain why so many of my neighbors have cider presses & white teacup couches and I don't? Pretty sure that I didn't miss any quests.

It was new version called "Orchard Fest" released in September. Cider Press plus new tables/chairs/ and other decor. But for some reason it has already been removed from Google Play Store, you can't download anymore if you didn't then sorry :-(

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/com.teamlava.bakerystory50-5500_zpsdjmuee2c.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/com.teamlava.bakerystory50-5500_zpsdjmuee2c.png.html)

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/340_zpsvejbiexq.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/340_zpsvejbiexq.png.html)

bigrollcake
11-26-15, 04:43 AM
Yes I got 15 gems in playing new games but lost all in getting 6 milk when I wanted to expand pantry ... Be careful

ievuxia
11-26-15, 04:44 AM
Yes I got 15 gems in playing new games but lost all in getting 6 milk when I wanted to expand pantry ... Be careful

You're probably talking about BS2. This forum is for BS, not BS2.

leylaska
11-26-15, 07:40 AM
1 Mobile market Fest Bakery Orchard's story. You can download it from there. In fact, previous versions are also available.

darko5
11-26-15, 11:21 AM
Gosh!! Accidentally I opened this damned crate when starting the game - I've lost 24 precious gems and "won" a 1x1 item.... a bland white pumpkin (!!!!!).

And this accident had to happen on a Black Friday's eve... I mean, really, lucky me :(

ievuxia
11-26-15, 12:17 PM
Gosh!! Accidentally I opened this damned crate when starting the game - I've lost 24 precious gems and "won" a 1x1 item.... a bland white pumpkin (!!!!!).

And this accident had to happen on a Black Friday's eve... I mean, really, lucky me :(

I'm sorry this happened to you.. I once accidentally opened the darn dinosaur crate on RS, remember how angry I was.. If this is the first time for you, you can try and ask S8 to refund your gems.

Elisha777
11-26-15, 01:10 PM
The cider press was in the bakery story version called orchard or something like that.

Do you mean that only people who downloaded the game for the first time during a certain time period could get the cider press? I think the cider press was only available to some people. :(

Elisha777
11-26-15, 01:13 PM
Thank you, cuz I was feeling so jipped. :)

Elisha777
11-26-15, 01:15 PM
Thank you.

KelliesCookies
11-26-15, 04:53 PM
I won't even try this box just because of the pets in clothing..
I agree! That might be good for Pet Story, but I think it is so silly.

pcabral03
11-26-15, 09:46 PM
Do you mean that only people who downloaded the game for the first time during a certain time period could get the cider press? I think the cider press was only available to some people. :(

No Cider Press was available to all IOS and Android players. But for Android you just had to download "Orchard Fest" version to have access to content. Usually I download new version buy new content then just I uninstall it. All the content will be unlocked in regular BS version after. Having too many versions takes up allot memory on my phone.

darko5
11-27-15, 09:30 AM
I'm sorry this happened to you.. I once accidentally opened the darn dinosaur crate on RS, remember how angry I was.. If this is the first time for you, you can try and ask S8 to refund your gems.

Thank you! I'll try:)

SarahGiraffe
11-30-15, 08:46 PM
If it's the first time ever you ask to refund your gems on any of your games under the same storm8 ID, they should do it. They refunded my 24gems once when I accidentally opened a crate and said it's only a one-time exception. Hope they will help you, good luck! :)

Thanks. Luckily, they wrote back today and did refund my gems, also warning that it's a one-time exception. I wrote back and thanked them, but also told them how we have all been asking for a confirmation when spending gems so as to avoid any accidental purchases, and they should take some action on their part to prevent this.