PDA

View Full Version : Constant crashing after turkey event started

CindysTNFarm
11-22-15, 09:18 AM
I cannot play for more than a minute without my game crashing after this event started. I have to hard re-boot every single time, and I'm about to give up on the game completely. I play on an iPad 2 device and have tried reatarting my device, but it never helps. This ONLY happens when you install these special holiday events.

CindysTNFarm
11-22-15, 09:22 AM
And before you suggest it, I have closed all background apps. I don't have anything else running. I am an IT Professipnal myself and can't figure out anything else to do as an end user.

Rynetory2
11-22-15, 09:32 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email stating your device, iOS and farm 2 version to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game pertaining to specific device. Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
11-23-15, 12:10 PM
Sorry to hear that! We do see you have a rather large farm with several crafts ready to be collected. Can you try leaving your game open for a few minutes when you first start playing to make sure everything is finished loading? Let me know if this helps!

aaalicja97
12-02-15, 10:33 AM
My game constantly crashed too. I'm on ipad1 . My solution is remove all the pets and wait till event ends. Animated event things and all the pets are not for my ipad1.

judynl
02-06-16, 09:16 PM
I've been having the same problem too, help please ����

Rynetory2
02-07-16, 07:37 AM
Try reinstalling your game and see if it helps. Please check that you have the latest software and your device has plenty of space.