PDA

View Full Version : Best duplicate appliances

ecxtasy
11-21-15, 09:35 AM
Please advise what are the best appliances to have duplicates of by using gems to buy.

I am curious as to what will be worth my hard earned gems?

Chaotarch
11-21-15, 10:02 AM
Please advise what are the best appliances to have duplicates of by using gems to buy.

I am curious as to what will be worth my hard earned gems?

not easy:rolleyes:
DINER STOVE : i have 4 - now all unused, cuz you get fast all mastery stars if you play concentrate:eek:
DINER OVEN: i have 2 - still permanent cooking...
COMMERCIAL RANGE: i have 2 - still permanent cooking...
COMMERCIAL OVEN: i have 2 - but hard to use both if you are mastered Baked Salmon and Pizza Margarita:eek:
CHATEAU OVEN & STOVE: the recipes are hard, so 1 is enough:rolleyes:

just my opinion:cool:

enaid03
11-21-15, 10:27 AM
Mixer. That is my only appliance right now that I have constantly going.

Rynetory2
11-21-15, 10:37 AM
This depends on your level and playstyle... Personally I will go for the Chateau oven, stove or mixer which you get only one. Some recipes are very long hours, its useful to have 2 to cook faster especially for events. Not sure whats your level or what is available to you now but if you arent needing more of the basic ovens, i would suggest hold off buying till you reach higher level and then decide what you need. :)

Rynetory2
11-21-15, 10:56 AM
Mixer. That is my only appliance right now that I have constantly going.

Totally agree!

ecxtasy
11-22-15, 03:39 PM
Ok thanks.

I'm level 26 so will wait on getting a second mixer and one of the other stoves with longer cook time. If black friday sale is right I will try if my level allows.

Rynetory2
11-23-15, 12:39 AM
Ok thanks.

I'm level 26 so will wait on getting a second mixer and one of the other stoves with longer cook time. If black friday sale is right I will try if my level allows.

FYI You will be able to buy 2 of each of the Diner appliances and Commercial appliances with coins as you level up. Likewise 1 of each of the Chateau appliances and 1 mixer with coins. If you want to get more of these appliances, you will need to buy with gems. Hope this helps.

ecxtasy
11-29-15, 06:36 AM
Does a second deli station become available later on in the game for coins?

I'm only level 27 and wondering if I should just save my gems until I reach chateau stove level.

Rynetory2
11-29-15, 06:52 AM
Yes you can buy 2 of the appliances for coins as you level up. Exception are the chateau stove, chateau oven and mixer. I would save the gems if I were you. Currently 2 of the other appliances are enough for me. But decide according to your needs and playstyle. :)

I'm merging this thread to your other thread Best Duplicate Appliances. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86638-Best-duplicate-appliances)

ecxtasy
11-29-15, 08:41 AM
Yes you can buy 2 of the appliances for coins as you level up. Exception are the chateau stove, chateau oven and mixer. I would save the gems if I were you. Currently 2 of the other appliances are enough for me. But decide according to your needs and playstyle. :)

I'm merging this thread to your other thread Best Duplicate Appliances. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86638-Best-duplicate-appliances)

Thanks. Sorry to make another thread it's just this board is too quiet and I wanted an answer before the sale ended on appliances.

Much appreciated!

Rynetory2
11-29-15, 08:52 AM
Thanks. Sorry to make another thread it's just this board is too quiet and I wanted an answer before the sale ended on appliances.

Much appreciated!

No worries. Totally understand, with the clock ticking and not having enough information to make a decision can be frustrating. Hopefully other players can give you some of their opinions before the sale ends. Happy shopping. :)

Chaotarch
11-29-15, 10:08 AM

correct, save up for chateau und mixer:eek:

yugaxi
11-29-15, 08:29 PM
The mixer is definitely a good buy, mine is constantly going. I also bought another chateau stove and oven now they're on sale. I always used to refresh cruise orders which needed these 2 appliances because it took me twice as long, now I'll actually cook them.