PDA

View Full Version : decisions, decisions, decisions

Rainstorms45
11-20-15, 08:22 PM
Ok got finally about 30,000 coins saved up so far...I can get or save up for next the oven of 95,000 or salad bar $100,000 or another 45,000 oven thingy..... Sorry im tired cant remember names of ovens... but i also got the sandwich bar and need to unlock at least 3 recipes in it and in the pizza oven....not to mention i opened the seafood but haven bought any yet since everything is soooooo expensive. ..

So bottom line what should i invest my hard earned coins in? Pizza oven recipes , sandwich bar recipes, seafood shop (that i knida need for sandwiches...) or get appliances???

Chaotarch
11-21-15, 01:26 AM
Ok got finally about 30,000 coins saved up so far...I can get or save up for next the oven of 95,000 or salad bar $100,000 or another 45,000 oven thingy..... Sorry im tired cant remember names of ovens... but i also got the sandwich bar and need to unlock at least 3 recipes in it and in the pizza oven....not to mention i opened the seafood but haven bought any yet since everything is soooooo expensive. ..

So bottom line what should i invest my hard earned coins in? Pizza oven recipes , sandwich bar recipes, seafood shop (that i knida need for sandwiches...) or get appliances???

ok, i try to help you:rolleyes:
not the pizza oven recipes yet.
you need coins, so serve food which is easy to cook.http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76788-Restaurant-Story-2-Guide/page11
and you need chairs and tables for guests...
i wouldnt buy the salad bar now and dont unlock the seafoods ( seafood only need for a few recipes )
concentrate at DINER STOVE & OVEN and COMMERCIAL RANGE.

Rainstorms45
11-21-15, 07:25 AM
Thanks!