PDA

View Full Version : Bonus tree not working

ghjvcucjb
11-20-15, 11:15 AM
I started the event yesterday and finished in a few hours. Decided to buy the boost at 50% off before the offer expired but the game wouldn't allow me to buy stating I was finished for the day. My second day opened at 10 pm last night and allowed me to buy the boost tree. I was able to collect once then finished my second day out. I no longer am able to collect from my boost tree. If states I'm done for the day. NO 2 hour collecting for me. Waste of gems.

[] If a tree says collect every two hours then you should be able to collect every two hours!

kooky panda
11-20-15, 11:24 AM
See Mod response your to your post on the Event thread.

I think you already knew that any extra acorns gained will not be carried over to the next day. So even if the game allows you to collect after you have completed your day, theres no point in doing so since you have completed it. The Fall Tree Boost is helpful when one has difficulties sending orders to complete the day. Since we are in the early days of event, the acorns required are lesser. It gets tougher towards the end, so it may be more useful for you then. :)