PDA

View Full Version : gem items

cyndora
11-19-15, 06:36 PM
hello all.

just a quick question.

i purchased 2 pergolas over time. they were 200 gems i think each, which was alot of saving up. i know they drop " food items" , but when i click on them, instead of getting something " good" , i get one milk.............. or one egg.... not every time, but more often then i would like. my question is.

do you feel if you purchased something with gems, it should have a higher then normal drop rate on items? ( or harder to make items)

the gorgeous square hedges which i like the details of, and look great in the kingdom, my heart sinks when they drop 50 gold.....i want petals darn it! ( and no i am not maxed out on the petals)

lately i have been watching the drops, and for some reason it looks like the gem purchase items stink in the drop department.

if i spend gems on a resource item, im kinda banking on that item to be a little more higher on the drop scale...

what do you think?

mikado86
11-20-15, 03:49 PM
Well thats what they drop. As far i remember the best item you can expect is bread. You should research what does gem items drops on forums so you wont feel *****ed