PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving for Android?

fetter22
11-19-15, 02:04 PM
Is there going to be anything besides animals for Android?

dipwid
11-19-15, 03:58 PM
Probably. Thanksgiving is next week. On a Thursday which is usually update day. Spirit or our other fine moderators will keep us up to date. 👍

moizad
11-20-15, 02:57 AM
Given that IOS users got the Mystery table that already give a feast every two days, can we hope to have something like a bountiful table released next week ?
Re-release with possibility to finish the first or/and have a second one ?
I won't say it must be android only, because I know it won't (-_-") but please, let us android feel we still have a chance to advance in the game, still are wanted here :'(

chaben7
11-20-15, 06:43 AM

Being allowed to play a half-baked version of castle story should be enough for us androidians to be thankful for, what further rewards should we need (tongue firmly in cheek) come on S8 give us a chance

BuddyB111
11-21-15, 12:57 PM
I have decided that's it for me. I've had enough of the updates for iOS only. You've only got to look at the sticky threads on the front page of here to see how much more is now available for iOS players only. And to rub salt in the wound, Sourp4tch who is Storm8 staff has said unfortunately she can't speculate as to if or when Android will be brought up to speed with iOS. This does not make me feel valued as an S8 customer and I suspect this no longer matters. Clearly the money is to be made from iOS players. When you are at the lower levels of CS, you've got plenty to keep you occupied, but once you're eligible to play the challenges it makes the game a whole lot more interesting. But not when you're excluded because of the platform you play on.

Thank you, I've had a ball.

88silver
11-21-15, 01:51 PM
My guess is that the Thanksgiving update will also be iOS only. It'll be like the halloween animals they got to spend lots of resources on last month.

What's really dumb about Android not getting the daily chapter style quests is that they have Android code at S8 for that--Restaurant Story 2 uses it. And they clearly share code between games since the Barron tent is like Piper's Tree House (Farm Story 2) and the new style of quests is in Dragon Story and Restaurant Story 2.

The really need to put less priority on adding new features to CS and more priority in getting Android matched.