PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry does not drop consistently

MiniLaura
11-19-15, 01:42 PM
On Level 1348, one of the strawberries does not drop properly. The strawberry will pass through the first gap (circled in screenshot) but will not pass through the second gap (marked with a X in screenshot). This is keeping me from finishing the level.

please fix so that it passes through both gaps, thanks!

[S8] Regina
11-19-15, 06:00 PM
On Level 1348, one of the strawberries does not drop properly. The strawberry will pass through the first gap (circled in screenshot) but will not pass through the second gap (marked with a X in screenshot). This is keeping me from finishing the level.

please fix so that it passes through both gaps, thanks!

We'll take a look at this!

[S8] Regina
11-19-15, 06:52 PM
We tried this level and was able to make the right Strawberry fall below the second gap, where your X is. Which device are you playing on where this issue occurs?

MiniLaura
11-20-15, 08:32 AM
I am playing on an generation 3 iPad.

It happened a couple more times and it happened with the strawberry on the other side of the board, too. I used a blast to try to move the one on the other side of the board and it just stayed where it was. I was pretty angry about it because that was all I needed to win the game.

I finally had a game where both strawberries behaved properly, but that was after playing several games (10+) where at least one would not go through the gap with the X.