PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

LillieNomi
11-22-15, 08:22 AM
For those who are looking for wool: If you've participated in the equestrian race and got the horse shed and upgraded it to level 2, that gives wool as well (for me so far on every collection, though horse hair was mentioned to be a drop too). Collection time is 3 hours if I'm not mistaken... Hope that helps someone!

roguebee
11-22-15, 08:40 AM
So - I have - let's see - 4 days 17 hours to finish goal 7 and 8. I'm on goal 7, level 2 right now and it's going to take a long time for me to get the prime cuts - none of my animals will drop them. Even the sheep. It was an 80 hour wait between the last chapter and this one which I skipped with gems. I doubt it will be less than 80 hours wait time between chapters 7 and 8. So if I decide to just wait the 80 hours will it eat into my time for chapter 8 or will the timer stop? The wait time I had was I think 24+24+24+36+36+
First to second chapter -24
Second to third chapter-24
Third to fourth chapter-24
fourth to fifth chapter-36
Fifth to sixth chapter - 36
Sixth to seventh chapter-80
I'm assuming seventh to eighth chapter will be 80 as well. I wasn't paying too close attention at the start but I think that's accurate. So that gives you a total of 274 hours between chapters, or roughly 11 days. So the timer has to stop between chapters I think. Isn't that what you're saying?

They need to decide if they want a timed event or if they want an untimed event with rare drops. There should never be a rare drop in a timed event ever.

*ETA going by the times you have it looks like I underestimated the wait time between chapters. So more than 11 days.

Let's try a different analogy...

Picture a calendar where each day is a box (or one of those weekly pill containers). When the event starts, the first day's box opens and you have 24 hours to work on goals. When that 24 hours expires, Day 2's box opens. You can still be working on Day 1, or if finished, start those of Day 2. At then end of Day 2, Day 3's box opens and the same system applies, you can be working on the goals for any of the three days, sequentially as needed. And so forth, until you reach the 8th and final day of the event when everything must be completed by. The key is that the boxes (days) do not open any faster if you gem ahead. Day 7's box will not open until the start of Day 7.

Assuming you started last Thursday as Day 1, then your Day 7 would be this Wednesday. So you have 3 full calendar days and a faction to wait until Day 7 opens on its own timer. That would about the 80 hours you are looking at. In other games with similar events, most players have decided it is not worthwhile to gem ahead unless they have a specific reason to do so.

Admittedly, Days 1 & 2 were time intensive with waiting to visit so many buildings, however, Days 3 & 4 could be completed in minutes, allowing everyone to catch up.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 08:41 AM
For those who are looking for wool: If you've participated in the equestrian race and got the horse shed and upgraded it to level 2, that gives wool as well (for me so far on every collection, though horse hair was mentioned to be a drop too). Collection time is 3 hours if I'm not mistaken... Hope that helps someone!

Also if you're looking for wool if you did the Sir Hamlet event Sir Pigglesworth's Toy drops wool.

belbar22
11-22-15, 08:41 AM
The completed horse track drops rope sometimes..that is how I stock up on rope..don't craft it much

Don't have the horse track on that account:(

belbar22
11-22-15, 08:44 AM
Think it was 45 gems for me... I have exactly the same issue...:rolleyes:

Thanks. Think I will need to skip them. Really frustrating cos I am often maxed on wool but never remember to stockpile rope. Lesson learned!!!

riverly
11-22-15, 08:45 AM
Thanks. I've done it before, but it never seems to be the same way twice

spchstew
11-22-15, 08:52 AM
I don't but I've been putting them in my posts as I move through the level if you want to go back through and look. I don't know why they're not putting them on the front page. And the page is wrong about the prime cuts - it's 35, not 15.

I let SW know that the Prime Cut should be 35, not 15. I typed the original 15 instead of 35. I was half asleep and had just finished the quest. Sorry for the confusion.

meme1098
11-22-15, 08:55 AM
Thanks. Think I will need to skip them. Really frustrating cos I am often maxed on wool but never remember to stockpile rope. Lesson learned!!!
My strategy:
When maxed or within a few of being maxed, try to use some up by crafting if possible. That way the dreaded black flag has less chance of swiping across your game.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 08:55 AM
Let's try a different analogy...

Picture a calendar where each day is a box (or one of those weekly pill containers). When the event starts, the first day's box opens and you have 24 hours to work on goals. When that 24 hours expires, Day 2's box opens. You can still be working on Day 1, or if finished, start those of Day 2. At then end of Day 2, Day 3's box opens and the same system applies, you can be working on the goals for any of the three days, sequentially as needed. And so forth, until you reach the 8th and final day of the event when everything must be completed by. The key is that the boxes (days) do not open any faster if you gem ahead. Day 7's box will not open until the start of Day 7.

Assuming you started last Thursday as Day 1, then your Day 7 would be this Wednesday. So you have 3 full calendar days and a faction to wait until Day 7 opens on its own timer. That would about the 80 hours you are looking at. In other games with similar events, most players have decided it is not worthwhile to gem ahead unless they have a specific reason to do so.

Admittedly, Days 1 & 2 were time intensive with waiting to visit so many buildings, however, Days 3 & 4 could be completed in minutes, allowing everyone to catch up.

Oh, this game is starting to give me a headache. So I have four days left for goal seven and a completely different number of days for goal eight? Or four days left for both goals together?

spchstew
11-22-15, 08:56 AM
So I have been told but to complete Chapter 4 you need to upgrade the table and for that you need masques. I'll wait and see how I get on and post the results.

The next upgrade for the table (after the masks), asks for witch's brew/drink. That will also drop like the masks once you complete the next chapter.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 08:57 AM
I let SW know that the Prime Cut should be 35, not 15. I typed the original 15 instead of 35. I was half asleep and had just finished the quest. Sorry for the confusion.

I was hoping mine was a mistake. I am much closer to 15 than 35. I've been trying to get prime cuts for a different goal for a month now and they just don't drop anywhere.

spchstew
11-22-15, 08:58 AM
I am confused. Will some kind person explain in detail how I am supposed to obtain the witches masques to upgrade the table? I have read that they will arrive at the end of chapter 4 but in order to complete chapter 4 I need to upgrade the table and that requires the masques.

Thanks in advance from someone who is sat in a corner muttering Hole in Bucket over and over again.

The masks automatically drop into your inventory upon completion of chapter. Same for the beverage you will need for the next upgrade. Hang in there and and make sure you have wool, rope, fancy beams, and 6 gold nuggets.

spchstew
11-22-15, 09:06 AM
I was hoping mine was a mistake. I am much closer to 15 than 35. I've been trying to get prime cuts for a different goal for a month now and they just don't drop anywhere.

I was lucky on that one, as I have enough royal cows that drop prime cut like milk. It always seems like when you need something (like monsters) it is never around.
I had written 35 prime cut in my CS notebook, but the fingers type what they want to type. Probably wishful thinking for less prime cut. Lol

mreames
11-22-15, 09:11 AM
While not totally necessary, I'd consider multiplying that by at least 5. ;) (amount of neighbors)

I'm in a similar boat. I have over 30 nbrs but about half no longer play. So all these requests are going to **** me. If anyone wants to add me feel free. I really wish S8 would add a feature that indicated the last time a person logged into the game or something. So we can tell who is inactive.

Goal 7 mentions serving prime cut. Does this come from the table itself or something? Trying to make sure I'm ready for everything in advance and I can't find prime cut anywhere.

spchstew
11-22-15, 09:13 AM
The Unhappy King's Pastry is the last drop needed for the Final table upgrade. The pastry automatically drops at the completion of Chapter 8. You are then awarded a Sapphire, which go into your inventory to sit until needed for a future event. Max sapphires you can hold in inventory is 10, based on the information from back of sapphire picture in inventory.

fohpeo
11-22-15, 09:22 AM
Most of the time, dinner gatherings are nice and peaceful. Yet there are some dinners which have a bit more excitement! Sometimes, it's a real party, and everyone joins in to play a game. Themes can vary greatly - a proper party planner will pick something everyone at the table can enjoy! Everyone participates, so it's best if they all have fun! Really, that's the key - if everyone's having fun, the activities will be much more pleasant for all involved. Yet, what fun thing would all in the kingdom enjoy... ?

[==Update requires app update to Version 1.4 on iOS, Level 15+, and will be available to start beginning 11/19. Once started, you will have 8 days to complete the event. The event will automatically start on 11/26.==]

Once you start the event, you will have 8 days to complete it.
You can start the event any time between today and 11/26.
If you have not manually started the event by 11/26, the game will start the event for you. You will have 8 days from 11/26 to complete the event.

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: MYSTERY
I'm on chapter2 and don't have my table. I have finished goals 1-3 and am to upgrade it but it is no where to be found. Not in inventory, or else where, checked everywhere multiple times, foreclosed 4times still nothing, went to bed....gave it 10 hrs still nothing!!!! How am I suppose to upgrade a table I don't have?

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 09:23 AM
This Q is for Silky Nat, Sunny Squire, Shibuya and any other hoarders out there, lol ~

Did you (or are you gonna) try to buy 1 of the witch's masques in the table's upgrade window for 10 gems as a souvenir? (Think the full 10 as a reward will drop, giving us 11 or will it only drop 9 with a max message, leaving us minus 10 gems & with only the 10 items we need for the upgrade?)
...same thing goes for the witch's drink & the king's pastry.

Did that make sense? Lol

mreames
11-22-15, 09:27 AM
Eek I never read the quest requirements properly and I am going to be massively short of wool to make 15 more rope. Does anyone know what it costs to skip the give 15 rope.
If you have the finished race track be sure to collect from it as often as possible.

Edit: I should have finished reading the forum before answering. ;)

fohpeo
11-22-15, 09:29 AM
I'm on chapter 2 and don't have my table. I have finished goals 1-3 and a to upgrade it but it is no where to be found. Notin inventory, or else where, checked everywhere multiple times, foreclosed 4 times still nothing, went to bed...gave it 10 hrs still nothing!!!! How am Isuppose to upgrade a table I don't have?

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 09:33 AM
I'm on chapter 2 and don't have my table. I have finished goals 1-3 and a to upgrade it but it is no where to be found. Notin inventory, or else where, checked everywhere multiple times, foreclosed 4 times still nothing, went to bed...gave it 10 hrs still nothing!!!! How am Isuppose to upgrade a table I don't have?
Sweetie, we saw your question the first time, lol ... Triple check your inventory, look under buildings and "all" (it looks like a construction site).. If definitely nothing there, that sux but you'll have to email support cuz no one on the forum can help ya. G'luck!

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 09:38 AM
This Q is for Silky Nat, Sunny Squire, Shibuya and any other hoarders out there, lol ~

Did you (or are you gonna) try to buy 1 of the witch's masques in the table's upgrade window for 10 gems as a souvenir? (Think the full 10 as a reward will drop, giving us 11 or will it only drop 9 with a max message, leaving us minus 10 gems & with only the 10 items we need for the upgrade?)

Did that make sense? Lol

Yep, I'm trying for that:) Anyone already knows if it's going to work?:confused:

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 09:38 AM
So - I have - let's see - 4 days 17 hours to finish goal 7 and 8. I'm on goal 7, level 2 right now and it's going to take a long time for me to get the prime cuts - none of my animals will drop them. Even the sheep. It was an 80 hour wait between the last chapter and this one which I skipped with gems. I doubt it will be less than 80 hours wait time between chapters 7 and 8. So if I decide to just wait the 80 hours will it eat into my time for chapter 8 or will the timer stop? The wait time I had was I think 24+24+24+36+36+
First to second chapter -24
Second to third chapter-24
Third to fourth chapter-24
fourth to fifth chapter-36
Fifth to sixth chapter - 36
Sixth to seventh chapter-80
I'm assuming seventh to eighth chapter will be 80 as well. I wasn't paying too close attention at the start but I think that's accurate. So that gives you a total of 274 hours between chapters, or roughly 11 days. So the timer has to stop between chapters I think. Isn't that what you're saying?

They need to decide if they want a timed event or if they want an untimed event with rare drops. There should never be a rare drop in a timed event ever.

*ETA going by the times you have it looks like I underestimated the wait time between chapters. So more than 11 days.

Timer do not cumulate nor do they start after each another. All 9 timers start at the same time, when you pushed the "start" event button. They just finish at different time as their initial values are different. The overall timer is 8 days. To get the sapphire you need to do all chapters and all goals in the given time. You are just not allowed to start chapter 8 7*24=168 hours after you start the event (unless you use gems).

Very rare or random drops in timed events is a pain. I have missed quite some grand price because of those random drops. The worth is 1 day adventure with rare drops.

Now with 4 days you should have plenty of black sheep to harvest prime cuts. Cows can be another good options, they have a short timer (10 minutes) bit low drop rate. If you have a royal cow it is perfect, they drop them like milk.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 09:40 AM
Yep, I'm trying for that:) Anyone already knows if it's going to work?:confused:
You mean YOU don't know?? Lol, thought you'd already have that table set and ready for dinner, lol :kiss:

mreames
11-22-15, 09:41 AM
Oh, this game is starting to give me a headache. So I have four days left for goal seven and a completely different number of days for goal eight? Or four days left for both goals together?
If you quit using gems to skip, the next chapter will start in the amount of hours it tells you now. The next chapter after that will start 24 hours later than that. As many have said, it generally isn't worth it to skip with gems exactly because it becomes longer and longer that way.

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 09:43 AM

Did that make sense? Lol

LOL, it was hitching me to ask the same question. I will try this evening when my timer on this account opens the chapter. The only fears I have:
1) Masques are capped to 10, then only 9 might drop
2) No cap, but the drop will just fill the stock up to 10.

I will answer it in 4 hours.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 09:49 AM
LOL, it was hitching me to ask the same question. I will try this evening when my timer on this account opens the chapter. The only fears I have:
1) Masques are capped to 10, then only 9 might drop
2) No cap, but the drop will just fill the stock up to 10.

I will answer it in 4 hours.
Same fears, that's why I asked, lol... Gonna try it too, but your timer might hit before mine, so you be the Guinea pig? Lol ;)

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 09:50 AM
You mean YOU don't know?? Lol, thought you'd already have that table set and ready for dinner, lol :kiss:

Nope, not speeding up the chapters here:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 09:54 AM
Nope, not speeding up the chapters here:rolleyes:
Lol, don't blame ya... Waaaaaay too pricey! I'd rather spend the 30 gems on some souvenirs, that's not wasteful at all, LMAO!

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 10:01 AM
First test, I bought 1 mask.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50497.png_2v_31020.png
Wicked Witch's Masque
Info: Why does the Wicked Witch have so many of these?
Type: Material
Source: Event
Requirements: 10 gems
Used for: Mystery Dinner Table L3
Events: Thankful Mystery Dinner Party
Cap: 99
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590-Castle-Story-11-19-Update-Thankful-Mystery-Dinner

The masque graphic is just amazing. The artist team has done a great job. The other elements of this event are just very polished. Just kudos to the the design team!!!!

I'll post the result in 3:15! Just hope this works out. I would love to have 1 mask extra as souvenir!

roguebee
11-22-15, 10:07 AM

You have 3+ days to wait from now for Day 7 to start. You have 4+ days to wait from now for the start of Day 8. Day 8 will start 24 hours after the official start of Day 7, not when you gem ahead the start of Day 7.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 10:08 AM
Thanks for that post, (& for being the Guinea pig, lol), Shibuya ~ I *heart* masks & wanna keep one, too! ... Wish I could put one on my avatar running around, lol. I'll stay tuned to see if it worked out or not & then assume the same will also apply to the witch's drink and king's pastry. :)

ETA: ...ooooo! The cap is 99!?! ... Then it should work!

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 10:08 AM
Lol, don't blame ya... Waaaaaay too pricey! I'd rather spend the 30 gems on some souvenirs, that's not wasteful at all, LMAO!

I' ve still had to use gems to get past building dozens of royal building:eek: I most certainly wouldn't have changed my lev 5 theatres, amphies or cathedrals for lev 1 conservatories, lol:rolleyes:

fohpeo
11-22-15, 10:27 AM
Sweetie, we saw your question the first time, lol ... Triple check your inventory, look under buildings and "all" (it looks like a construction site).. If definitely nothing there, that sux but you'll have to email support cuz no one on the forum can help ya. G'luck!

Thanks, got to get use to posting. And yes, finally found it.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 10:32 AM
Posted some pics in the Goal Guide. (up to Chapter 4)
Deconstructed the storybook (lol)

If you see a photo is wrong, or has changed in some way, or
one I missed again, or any pic you feel should be included then,
Yes please all photos are welcomed.

Yes, I skipped ahead to see the next chapters early.
Wanted to bank some time for the weekend, see you next week.

Thanks again,
dabag
Ok, some more for your Goal Guide :) ...

This is the reward pop-up for getting the table after completing Ch 1, Goal 5:

Here are some better shots of the FULL rewards we get for completing Ch 2, Goal 3:
(I noticed you were missing the second reward page & your first reward page shows coins cuz you're maxed on 1 of them)

And this one is the pop-up that immediately follows getting the rewards above (but we don't get the trinket box, just what's IN it, above, lol) ....Helloooooooooooo! I WANT THE TRINKETBOX, TL!! lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 10:33 AM
Thanks, got to get use to posting. And yes, finally found it.
No worries...but YAYYYYYYYYyyyy! :clap clap: lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 10:37 AM

Thanks again,
dabag
Couple more for ya, which I found interesting (& you can pick which one you want, lol)...

After getting the rewards for Ch 3, Goal 4 (you already have pix of those 2 pages w/4 wooden beams, 2 ea red dyes & simple glues, 5 gems & 10 lemons), there is another trinket box pop-up. I got one with Old Thomas on one account, and one with Ivy on my other account, not sure why, lol. Take your pick. :rolleyes:

...and I'll snag others you might need as they happen. :)

Simdiva
11-22-15, 10:39 AM
I made the same mistake and never read but managed to catch up bumpy spending some gems and skipping a few tasks such as the fifteen conservatories. I'm building them later for the future but if I would have done it now would have never finished. I only had two and finished one lol. But now actually waiting and ready to upgrade with a good head and working on the builders pastes now.

Simdiva
11-22-15, 10:47 AM

I've been planting the red trees like crazy, They seem to grow faster than the rest. Sure never envisioned using all those energy vpcrates being a wood chopper lol

dragongold1
11-22-15, 10:48 AM
On chapter 7 gather clues need 15 friends to respond. Have 230 neighbors got 8 back right away and that was 4 hours ago, all the other friend request got all 20 back in an hour is there a smaller limit on this step for clues back??

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 11:22 AM
The sapphire goes into your storage. When you flip the sapphire " picture card" over it gives a short background about Lorelei. The very last sentence states that this Sapphire will be used for a Future Quest! Hmmmmmm. Can't wait for future storyline. Apparently, you can accumulate up to 10 Sapphires.

Did you finish the entire quest then? Can you tell us what the last two quests in level 8 are? One has to be the table. What's the other one?

roguebee
11-22-15, 11:53 AM
On chapter 7 gather clues need 15 friends to respond. Have 230 neighbors got 8 back right away and that was 4 hours ago, all the other friend request got all 20 back in an hour is there a smaller limit on this step for clues back??

No, but there is a daily limit for total requests. It's possible that you received some requests back from an earlier goal, like asking for the magnifiers.

dragongold1
11-22-15, 12:03 PM
No, but there is a daily limit for total requests. It's possible that you received some requests back from an earlier goal, like asking for the magnifiers.

I don't think so last requests I sent out was yesterday morning waited until this morning to start chapter 7

LillieNomi
11-22-15, 12:27 PM
I don't think so last requests I sent out was yesterday morning waited until this morning to start chapter 7

You can only receive 20/21 requests back per day, so if you sent out 230 requests for some other thing yesterday, there is a good chance that you're still getting them back today, tomorrow and even some days after that.

dragongold1
11-22-15, 12:46 PM
You can only receive 20/21 requests back per day, so if you sent out 230 requests for some other thing yesterday, there is a good chance that you're still getting them back today, tomorrow and even some days after that.

If that's the case that sucks thought all requests basically die after 24hours or once you meet the goal. First time ever happend to me like this. Guess I'll be waiting. :)

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 01:09 PM
I'm never going to get these steaks in four days - I've only gotten two so far and I've been hitting the dumb cows, sheep and stables all morning. It's not possible to finish the goal. What a rip off.

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 01:09 PM
Thanks for that post, (& for being the Guinea pig, lol), Shibuya ~ I *heart* masks & wanna keep one, too! ... Wish I could put one on my avatar running around, lol. I'll stay tuned to see if it worked out or not & then assume the same will also apply to the witch's drink and king's pastry. :)

ETA: ...ooooo! The cap is 99!?! ... Then it should work!

Yes, it worked. 10 masks after upgrading table:)

Edit: Cap at 99 for Good Witch's Drink too:)

Seriously700
11-22-15, 01:15 PM
I made it thru chapter 2 conservatory collections without having the counter reset. I'm not sure if I was just lucky or if it's how I collected. This is what I did, in case it might help anyone else:

1 - I had 8 conservatories out. I force closed before starting collecting, then I went into the chapter and hit the "go" button to start collecting.
2 - I collected from all 8, periodically checking my counter, and periodically collecting from other items.
3 - I avoided doing any quick collects or visiting neighbors.
4 - After 2 hours, I went back into the chapter and hit the "go" button again to start collecting.
5 - I collected from 7 of them, got the message that I completed the goal, then collected the final extra one for the next goal.

Note: It's not clear from post 2, but it is at this point that you receive the reward for the chapter - even though there is another goal in the chapter, the upgrading of the table. My reward "box" included iron ore, wood and stone -- the things that you need for the next step of upgrading the table to level 2. I had already been saving up my supplies so I quickly maxed out these items and did not get the full reward. The most I got was 10 of 1 item, which maxed me out, so I couldn't tell if the reward would have been higher if I had lower inventory. I got 7 and 6 of the other items. No glue but I was already maxed on that.

This should also help those

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 01:19 PM
This time it was the swords I had to give twice, but I only lost 5, not 10:rolleyes:

LillieNomi
11-22-15, 01:23 PM
I'm never going to get these steaks in four days - I've only gotten two so far and I've been hitting the dumb cows, sheep and stables all morning. It's not possible to finish the goal. What a rip off.

Sorry to hear that! Just wanted to let you know that prime cuts don't drop from the stables, at least they never did for me. You might try the "Hunt the roaming Bandits" adventure, there I get about 10 every second time (and truffles every other time)...

kdgulle
11-22-15, 01:31 PM
This time it was the swords I had to give twice, but I only lost 5, not 10:rolleyes:

Same here 2 days in a row, had to do the swords and armor. Still just took one set.

olcastle
11-22-15, 01:31 PM
I didn't have the conservatory problem since I had 16 out so I collected the 15 all at one go. (I didn't build new ones. A goal from ages ago needed a lot of conservatories so I had 19 stored.)

I did exactly like you said and it worked. Thank you!

Ayelet1234
11-22-15, 01:43 PM
Hey guys, how do I get more golden nuggets? I have been chopping rocks all day and nothing....

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 01:48 PM

Happy owner of an extra mask as well :)

Now upgrading the table!

Simdiva
11-22-15, 01:49 PM
How many prime cuts do we need, I think I have 80 in inventory, I hope that's enough if not guess I'll hit those cows and sheep some more

Never mind I found it, seems all I need is a few pies and paste. Most of my neighbors are good but I'm willing to help anyone that is dead in neighbors.

hkcorrigan
11-22-15, 01:54 PM
Goal 5, level 6- upgrade table

Level 7 - 80 gems or 85 hours to open. 3 goals at this level.
Goal 1 - 15 spy glasses. Ask 15 neighbors or 120 to skip.

Whoever is in charge of the front page sticky might want to put all these on the front page so we don't have to keep going back and forth - it stops at goal 5.

:rolleyes:Don't suppose there's 15 people out there who want to become my new neighbors right away so I can move on?

Will gladly accept active neighbors

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 02:09 PM
Wasn't it different requirements for low and high level Queen-/Kingdoms last storybook event? I think that is a good idea, because as it is now it's too easy for me, but very hard for newer players who haven't had the time to hoard so much. Very big difference between lev 15 and long time lev 50...

spchstew
11-22-15, 02:15 PM
Did you finish the entire quest then? Can you tell us what the last two quests in level 8 are? One has to be the table. What's the other one?

Yes, all finished. There are only 3 goals in chapter 7 and 3 goals in chapter 8. After you Mingle at Conservatories in chapter 8 you upgrade table for last time, which gives you the award of a Sapphire.

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 02:15 PM
Wasn't it different requirements for low and high level Queen-/Kingdoms last storybook event? I think that is a good idea, because as it is now it's too easy for me, but very hard for newer players who haven't had the time to hoard so much. Very big difference between lev 15 and long time lev 50...

The only difficulty is for hoarders to stay maxed out all the time :p I just burned a through my wool :( Need the next harvest to upgrade the table...

As you, I checked the drink. Will happily give 10 gems to have a souvenir as well.

GlvtenFree
11-22-15, 02:44 PM
Where do we get 'Good witch's drink' ??

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 02:58 PM

Happy owner of an extra mask as well :)

Now upgrading the table!
YAY! Me, three! Whee, souvenir mask..now mama needs a witchy-poo drink, lol

...Did anyone else actually laugh out loud like I did over the skip price on upgrading the table?...As if! LOL!

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 02:59 PM
Where do we get 'Good witch's drink' ??
You'll get them as a reward for completing one of the goals before the "upgrade the table" goal that you need them for. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 03:04 PM

Thanks again,
dabag

Another pic for ya, Dabag...
Trinket box pop-up after getting the reward of 2 ea fancy beams & super glue, 7 wool & 10 wicked witch's masques:

riolam
11-22-15, 03:06 PM
Im on chapter 2 with 4 days left.

Given that i have to wait 24hrs for a new chapter, does it mean I have no hope to complete the remaining 6 chapters?

Should i give up now?

CLOVERKAITO
11-22-15, 03:08 PM
Im on chapter 2. Given that i have to wait 24hrs for a new chapter, does it mean I have no hope to complete the remaining 6 chapters?

Should i give up now?

Don't give up since everyone has to wait the same amount of time (1 day between chapters). Meanwhile just read the first page and start collecting/crafting items that you're short on.

Some chapters only takes a few minutes to complete as long as you have the buildings / items all ready to go.

riolam
11-22-15, 03:09 PM
I forgot to mention that i only have 4 days left

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-22-15, 03:10 PM
Im on chapter 2. Given that i have to wait 24hrs for a new chapter, does it mean I have no hope to complete the remaining 6 chapters?

Should i give up now?
When did you start the event? ... You still have a full 8 days for the entire event, FROM the time you started it. You only have to wait for a new chapter to begin if you finish the one before it earlier than the 24-hr time slot it's programmed (if that makes sense), otherwise, if you take MORE than 24 hours from the time you started to complete a chapter, the next one will pop up immediately. (Understand?)
...so, no, don't give up, lol

CLOVERKAITO
11-22-15, 03:10 PM
I forgot to mention that i only have 4 days left

Did you spend like three days on chapter 1? In that case chapter 3 and chapter 4 should start right away once you finish chapter 2. Then you wait till the start time of tomorrow for chapter 5. Unless you're really short on certain supplies I wouldn't give up now.

riolam
11-22-15, 03:11 PM
Oh i see. Thank you so much ^^ you brought me big hope

spchstew
11-22-15, 03:16 PM

...Did anyone else actually laugh out loud like I did over the skip price on upgrading the table?...As if! LOL!

I did. I should have taken a screen shot like you. Thanks for posting pic.

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 03:32 PM

The same was for the previous upgrade. 9999 is just to prevent ppl gemming through. Buy the gap material might be much cheaper!

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 03:33 PM
Im on chapter 2 with 4 days left.

Given that i have to wait 24hrs for a new chapter, does it mean I have no hope to complete the remaining 6 chapters?

Should i give up now?

Don't give up, chapter 3 & 4 are open for you. No wait time.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 04:08 PM
I have the mystery dinner table level 4 and when you hit the upgrade button it says "Current level-500 coins 2 days. Next level - 2,000 coins 2 days". So going by that that's all you get - no feasts every two days.

mreames
11-22-15, 04:29 PM
I have the mystery dinner table level 4 and when you hit the upgrade button it says "Current level-500 coins 2 days. Next level - 2,000 coins 2 days". So going by that that's all you get - no feasts every two days.

It's already been reported that someone got a simple feast.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 04:32 PM
It's already been reported that someone got a simple feast.

Oh, good. I was going to be annoyed if that wasn't what you got. Do we know all the steps for level 8 then?

roguebee
11-22-15, 04:33 PM

Thank you to everyone who answered my request for neighbors. I paid 80 gems to Advance to day 8. The requirements for day 8 were already posted by an amazing forum participant. I sped up the completed table and got a simple feast. Thank you to all my neighbors for the help!!!!

Way back on post 488 (included for reference), Gilchaya reported getting a simple feast.

dragon2046
11-22-15, 04:44 PM
Way back on post 488 (included for reference), Gilchaya reported getting a simple feast.

I've received a hearty feast. :)

mreames
11-22-15, 05:38 PM
I've received a hearty feast. :)

I'll be even happier once I hear someone gets a sweet or spicy feast. Lol

SpiritWind00
11-22-15, 06:55 PM
Post 1 updated again and should now be complete. Thank you for all the help compiling the goals. :)

I've had a PM about not receiving magnifying glasses. Has anyone else had this issue? Please post in case I need flag it with the team. The majority of us won't get this goal until tomorrow.

I reported the conservatory issue yesterday, but there is no response as yet. If there is an issue or problem, can you make that the first line of your post so it's really easy for me to spot.

Seriously700
11-22-15, 06:56 PM
Eek I never read the quest requirements properly and I am going to be massively short of wool to make 15 more rope. Does anyone know what it costs to skip the give 15 rope.

I saw on page 57 that wool is a drop from the reward box after completing goal 3 of chapter 4. Northwoods got 7 wool, not sure if that maxed her inventory and the reward could have been greater. That should help a bit. Maybe rope will be a reward too from a later chapter. Also, hopefully you'll get a turkey sheep soon to help you more.

mreames
11-22-15, 07:23 PM
I received 7 wool, too and definitely wasn't maxed out. The only problem with the turkey sheep is how long it takes to raise sheep. :( 40 hours worth of raising. :(

I saw on page 57 that wool is a drop from the reward box after completing goal 3 of chapter 4. Northwoods got 7 wool, not sure if that maxed her inventory and the reward could have been greater. That should help a bit. Maybe rope will be a reward too from a later chapter. Also, hopefully you'll get a turkey sheep soon to help you more.

kdgulle
11-22-15, 07:36 PM
Post 1 updated again and should now be complete. Thank you for all the help compiling the goals. :)

I've had a PM about not receiving magnifying glasses. Has anyone else had this issue? Please post in case I need flag it with the team. The majority of us won't get this goal until tomorrow.

I reported the conservatory issue yesterday, but there is no response as yet. If there is an issue or problem, can you make that the first line of your post so it's really easy for me to spot.

Spirit Wind I posted. This in the sheep thread, but there will be an issue with requests tomorrow that can throw off a persons game to miss out on this prize and the sheep prize. People who are starting chapter 5 or 7 on this quest and the sheep quest tomorrow will have 2 send out 2 different requests. With the way the system works you might miss out on the prizes, so my stragety is to send out 6 request for the sheep, send those to neighbors you know who are playing. Wait till you get the 6 back. DO NOT SEND ONE to STORMIE. Then send 17-20 of the magnifying glasses out to neighbors that play. AGAIN DO NOT SEND to STORMIE. When you have 14 magnifying glasses or what ever you send out in chapter 7 then send your last one out to STORMIE for 15. I can see this being an issue.

rst345
11-22-15, 08:08 PM
LOL, I too am usually maxed on wool but discovered I had zero rope made. Luckily I am good for the other stuff needed. I remembered the horse shed but totally forgot about the ridiculous toy. Thanks

Cafemochi
11-22-15, 08:59 PM
Conservatory issue: I just read a post made a couple days ago regarding conservatory progress being lost.
The same thing just happened to me. I had visited 10 conservatories a little over an hour ago, and when I opened the game just now it had reset my progress to zero.

minoalibrary
11-22-15, 09:07 PM
When I finished Chapter 5 early and have been waiting to start Chapter 6, and saw that I had to wait 36 hours. It just hit me that is not right. Right now it shows the wait is 28 hours. Anyone else have this happen? I took a screenshot, but can't seem to upload it.

KadeeDid
11-22-15, 09:20 PM
It definitely is. Lol but chapters 3 and 4 require no collections and can be ready ahead of time. Chapter 5 only has 2 collections from conservatories and that's easy enough. So that's basically 3 days that can be used to catch up if chapter 1 takes extra time.

Thank you! I managed to zip through Chapter 3 and now waiting on Chapter 4 to be ready. Not as bad as I expected once I finally got through Chapter 1. I had everything stockpiled already!

vickyville14
11-22-15, 09:55 PM
There is hope after Goal 1! I was on goal 1 this morning and was thinking this quest would be impossible. I only have 3 market places and 5 conservatories. Once it was finished, I breezed through to Goal 5, now I just have to wait for the timer to click over.

Thanks to all you pioneers for sharing your information!

vednir
11-22-15, 09:56 PM
It's unfortunate S8 has made this event confusing. But I expect that is good for the game's economy so it's intentional.

If chapter 7 drops the drinks required for the final step of chapter 6 which is to upgrade the table to level 4 which requires those drinks how do you clear chapter 6? That's not clear from the post summary.

mreames
11-22-15, 10:04 PM
My chapter 5 starts in 15 hours which means my chapter 6 will start in 39 hours. I'm one of those whose chapters starts at noonish pacific time and yours must start at midnight pacific time. Sounds exactly right. I haven't sped up any days. Speeding up a day only speeds up THAT day and has ZERO affect on any of the following days. They will all happen when they were originally scheduled to happen.

When I finished Chapter 5 early and have been waiting to start Chapter 6, and saw that I had to wait 36 hours. It just hit me that is not right. Right now it shows the wait is 28 hours. Anyone else have this happen? I took a screenshot, but can't seem to upload it.

mreames
11-22-15, 10:08 PM
Thank you! I managed to zip through Chapter 3 and now waiting on Chapter 4 to be ready. Not as bad as I expected once I finally got through Chapter 1. I had everything stockpiled already!

Yay! Happy it worked out. ;)

Lize07
11-22-15, 10:15 PM
When you finish chapter 4 and upgrade, do you have to wait 2 days to get the masque?

mreames
11-22-15, 10:22 PM
When you finish chapter 4 and upgrade, do you have to wait 2 days to get the masque?

If you're table is level 3, you already used the masques.

GlvtenFree
11-22-15, 10:43 PM
*anxiously awaiting one more magnifier before midnight* :rolleyes:
psst someone add me...
Also i hope the timer will be correct for my next chapter seeing as i sped up one for 20g
ETA: i never had to give any light armour for w/e chapter it was just nuggets and swords....

SpiritWind00
11-23-15, 12:26 AM
Just a heads up, you'll need 30 rope altogether. Give 15 in chapter 3, and then 15 to upgrade the table in chapter 6.
This is from the turkey animals thread, but worth repeating here... Don't forget if you participate in the turkey sheep goal you need wool for that too.

riolam
11-23-15, 01:13 AM
I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Right after chapter 5 is activated,
I spent 4 gems to speed up the two Conservatories . Then the game lagged.

When I reopened it, they said I didnt finish the goal. I lost 4 gems for nothing. And because my conservatories has already been harvested, now i need 8 gems to speed them up :|

DrP4ever
11-23-15, 01:47 AM
Just completed day 4. Gave the gold nuggets, the armor and swords. Then it showed me all the prizes I won. And then it restarted the day. Thankfully it started at the armor and sword and I had made extra. But this is not okay. I shouldn't have to pay double because of a weird coding thing where the game is resetting itself. I had already collected items, answered requests and visited neighbours. Not a happy player right now, but would be furious if I needed to give more nuggets that I don't have and are hard to get.

SpiritWind00
11-23-15, 01:53 AM
I've reported the chapter 4 glitch as well...

redlorry
11-23-15, 02:19 AM
When I completed chapter 3 it reset and I had to do it 2x. I don't think I lost supplies out of my inventory (at least not the fur, because I had enough to do it again). I put it down to sync issue but it's just happened again during chapter 5. Collected from my 2 conservatories and it's gone back to beginning! Two hours to wait to redo is a bit annoying!

I've added this post to my report as well... sorry it happened to you! SW

mymummy789
11-23-15, 02:36 AM

I had that problem too, but I hadn't force closed the game before I started that task. I definitely need to remember to force close before starting today's challenge!

AnniePMH
11-23-15, 03:12 AM
I had that problem too, but I hadn't force closed the game before I started that task. I definitely need to remember to force close before starting today's challenge!

Since I saw this problem coming from far away, lol, I had forced closed, visited neighbors and so on. I think there's more to this glitch than not force closing...

weebod1
11-23-15, 03:30 AM
I think CS are having a laugh with these gold nuggets.
It took forever to get them for the last challenge as I'd used what I had for the jousting ring...
Then... With nothing on the horizon... I again attempt to complete the jousting ring with what gold I had ONLY to attempt to find a further 6 nuggets for this challenge.

So far, I've cleared 15rocky outcrops (15x20 energy) and only received ONE nugget!!!

There should be an adventure for our brave knights to venture out and return with GOLD.... And end this continual search for the elusive stuff!

rulerofjennyville
11-23-15, 04:46 AM
It took forever to get them for the last challenge as I'd used what I had for the jousting ring...
Then... With nothing on the horizon... I again attempt to complete the jousting ring with what gold I had ONLY to attempt to find a further 6 nuggets for this challenge.

So far, I've cleared 15rocky outcrops (15x20 energy) and only received ONE nugget!!!

There should be an adventure for our brave knights to venture out and return with GOLD.... And end this continual search for the elusive stuff!

There just shouldn't be rare drops period in one of these timed events. I had been trying for about a month to get prime cuts with little luck.
I ended up using what was left of the gems I saved to get the rest (the baron's prize in the kitchen was a good tip for that one). I should be able to finish now though I'm going to be miffed if the gem quest is timed or has rare drops. No rare drops in timed quests!

Simdiva
11-23-15, 04:46 AM

So far, I've cleared 15rocky outcrops (15x20 energy) and only received ONE

Learned a very long time ago to keep all the junk I get, especially nuggets and not trade it into gems or other stuff. Last event I believe I was buying nuggets but for a change I'm in good shape, thee more beams to do, two more pastes and I think I am totally done! I actually have fifteen nuggets and at least 75 prime cuts on hand and 30wool (after chapter 4) not sure why prime cuts would be such an issue but if they are, any sheep will help especially black. I also have a royal cow that is good at tossing meat but actually I get a lot of meat regularly. Could be because I constantly scour my cows for milk and hides as I do the milk eggs and trapper quests a ton. I get so much of it (and truffles) that I do the baron trade at least twice a week. I get annoyed when he gives me jewels tho lol.

rulerofjennyville
11-23-15, 04:53 AM
Have we heard anything about a Christmas event yet?

Nintendocatpaws
11-23-15, 06:24 AM
How to get the good witches drink? Please help me

Seriously700
11-23-15, 06:36 AM
Spirit Wind I posted. This in the sheep thread, but there will be an issue with requests tomorrow that can throw off a persons game to miss out on this prize and the sheep prize. People who are starting chapter 5 or 7 on this quest and the sheep quest tomorrow will have 2 send out 2 different requests. With the way the system works you might miss out on the prizes, so my stragety is to send out 6 request for the sheep, send those to neighbors you know who are playing. Wait till you get the 6 back. DO NOT SEND ONE to STORMIE. Then send 17-20 of the magnifying glasses out to neighbors that play. AGAIN DO NOT SEND to STORMIE. When you have 14 magnifying glasses or what ever you send out in chapter 7 then send your last one out to STORMIE for 15. I can see this being an issue.
Yikes that's stressful! I've been worried enough about having leftover requests from one day interfering with being able to send requests on a new goal a subsequent day, but managing 2 in one day, both on timed events, is just crazy.

I appreciate that S8 has been asking for feedback, but I'd appreciate it even more if they incorporated our feedback. I've seen so many complaints about having neighbor requests during timed events, and now we have simultaneous timed events which both include neighbor requests. Very annoying.

kimberly0822
11-23-15, 06:40 AM
Still stuck collecting fur. Have defeated 5 skunks, 2 fang beast and 4 boars and nothing. Cute t8.. Not

stargaze91
11-23-15, 06:50 AM
Manticores are a source of fur..they drop 2 furs often for me, Pepe also drops fur occasionally

twinkletoes12348
11-23-15, 06:58 AM
Still stuck collecting fur. Have defeated 5 skunks, 2 fang beast and 4 boars and nothing. Cute t8.. Not

Funny. I spent all day yesterday trying to collect the last 3 furs I need. Did I get even one? Nope. Not even from my manticore or Pepe. The beasties keep dropping teeth and bones, which I'm maxed on.

tan29573
11-23-15, 07:01 AM
Funny. I spent all day yesterday trying to collect the last 3 furs I need. Did I get even one? Nope. Not even from my manticore or Pepe. The beasties keep dropping teeth and bones, which I'm maxed on.

I'm 7 furs short. Can anybody tell me how many gems fur costs in the Royal Exchange, please. TIA

Seriously700
11-23-15, 07:10 AM
Manticores are a source of fur..they drop 2 furs often for me, Pepe also drops fur occasionally

I also get fur sometimes from my cats and dogs, and from pepe's skunkhouse, if you have any of them.

Moulin1
11-23-15, 07:13 AM
I'm 7 furs short. Can anybody tell me how many gems fur costs in the Royal Exchange, please. TIA

I was sweating over the furs too until I remembered I had a faerie skunk house in store. Bought another, which was more expensive than paying out gems to skip, but thought it might have future uses. mostly dropped 2 furs each a time and with the manticores, iStarted making some headway. got stuck on 49 but Ivy's house came up with the last. 3 cheers for Ivy!

stargaze91
11-23-15, 07:57 AM

I'm not sure, but I think fur is a gift item too..don't know the price in the exchange though

twinkletoes12348
11-23-15, 08:06 AM

4 gems.

CharlieGirl9
11-23-15, 08:11 AM
I thought I was on track: had enough fur, gold, feasts, dye, gave my 15 rope. Then suddenly I saw we need ANOTHER 15 rope to upgrade. I'm out of rope, out of wool, and only three sheep. I don't think I can make it in time. So sad.

DragonThruTime
11-23-15, 08:53 AM
Is there anything else that drops wool besides sheep, stables and Sir Pigglesworth toy? I'm not going to be able to finish this event, if not. It would be nice if we could gift things like this during events. It wouldn't help a lot but it would still help.

DragonThruTime
11-23-15, 08:55 AM
I thought I was on track: had enough fur, gold, feasts, dye, gave my 15 rope. Then suddenly I saw we need ANOTHER 15 rope to upgrade. I'm out of rope, out of wool, and only three sheep. I don't think I can make it in time. So sad.

Same here. Out of rope, out of wool and only 2 sheep. Currently trying to get one other sheep to adult status. If you have Sir Pigglesworth's toy from a previous event, that will also drop 1 wool every 8 hours.

DragonThruTime
11-23-15, 09:00 AM
What is needed to upgrade the table to level 5? I looked through a lot of the posts here but my eyes are now crossing and I still haven't found an answer to that question. Please don't say it needs 15 more rope. :(

stargaze91
11-23-15, 09:04 AM
What is needed to upgrade the table to level 5? I looked through a lot of the posts here but my eyes are now crossing and I still haven't found an answer to that question. Please don't say it needs 15 more rope. :(
The info is in page 1 in post 2.. 15 fancy beam, 6 builders paste, 8 enchanters essence, 10 unhappy king's pastry

DragonThruTime
11-23-15, 09:15 AM
The info is in page 1 in post 2.. 15 fancy beam, 6 builders paste, 8 enchanters essence, 10 unhappy king's pastry

Well shoot. I looked in post 2 but I was looking under the chapter heading. My eye skipped right over the stuff at the top of the post. Thank you Skygazer. I'm glad no more rope is required and hope I can get enough wool for the 15 rope currently required.

Trin5
11-23-15, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know if the 'Large Sapphire' from the troll vault is the same as the sapphire from this event? It's the same colour and shape, but the one from the event seems to have a fish scale pattern.

stargaze91
11-23-15, 09:29 AM
Well shoot. I looked in post 2 but I was looking under the chapter heading. My eye skipped right over the stuff at the top of the post. Thank you Skygazer. I'm glad no more rope is required and hope I can get enough wool for the 15 rope currently required.

Welcome :) I guess you mean me by skygazer;) lol . I'm stargaze91 btw

DragonThruTime
11-23-15, 09:36 AM
Yes, I meant you as you were the one that helped me. Sorry for the name mixup. I was close. Lol

stargaze91
11-23-15, 09:58 AM
Yes, I meant you as you were the one that helped me. Sorry for the name mixup. I was close. Lol

No need to ask sorry :) the name was close enough lol :D .Now back on topic people !

jdgrozda
11-23-15, 10:50 AM
The horse track also drops rope occasionally! I just brought it out of storage and got 3 ropes over the past couple days, which is a huge help!

I'm struggling with the gold nuggets, as per usual. I think I've gotten maybe 2 over the past couple months? I have two deep mines, one regular mine, and am always chopping rocks. I really feel like I'm never going to complete "The Perfect Gift" and "Needs More Sparkle" goals...just absolutely ridiculous drop rate, especially when they keep being part of challenges.

wheatsy
11-23-15, 11:14 AM
I do to know if this question has been ask yet, but I'm on chapter 2 goal 2 visit 15 conservatory. I have 2 one lv 5 and one on lv 1. Well when I click both ONLY ONE is counting towards the 15 need. It that the way it's suppose to be?

vednir
11-23-15, 11:27 AM
No, apparently this event is not counting all of the conservatory visits as others have described. This is good for the game's economy as it encourages players to use gems to speed up the event and allows S8 to produce future events for your enjoyment.

anurulz
11-23-15, 11:34 AM
I feel so stupid rt now..I hit "use" instead of "skip" nuggets wen I had only 4 of them...and wasted over 100 energy trying to get more nuggets, finally gave up...lost nuggets as well as gems..not a good day for my queendom...

vanillocinolove
11-23-15, 11:54 AM
I just want to say I'm really enjoying this event. It is not stressful like the other previous event at all.. no collecting every hour.. no plant xx flower... really great just have the stuff ready give and upgrade and an event that last for 8 days and not over weeks :)

wheatsy
11-23-15, 12:01 PM
No, apparently this event is not counting all of the conservatory visits as others have described. This is good for the game's economy as it encourages players to use gems to speed up the event and allows S8 to produce future events for your enjoyment.

Thank you! I won't be wasting any gems on this event! I already have one bountiful table

awish4u
11-23-15, 12:01 PM
How do you get 6 market places, l'm on level 50 and they only let me have 3?

wheatsy
11-23-15, 12:04 PM

You will have to wait 24 hours from the time you colleted from your market or speed up by using gems

meme1098
11-23-15, 12:04 PM

You'll have to sell some other town building/buildings. I was stuck at 4 & once I sold a few farmhouses, I was able to get the other 2.

DragonThruTime
11-23-15, 12:32 PM
The horse track also drops rope occasionally! I just brought it out of storage and got 3 ropes over the past couple days, which is a huge help!

That's good to know. Thank you.

katbtodd
11-23-15, 01:14 PM
Glitch is still there on charter 4 I collected fro consevrorties and gave bread and so on sent on request for mag.glasses my game reloaded.... So here I am back to collect from consevrorties ,, and they were still tag, they did not go back un tag,,, so now I have to wait two more hours or use gems to skip.., I guess I wait ... This should be Fixed

belbar22
11-23-15, 01:17 PM
I am adding 6 of you who are online on both my accounts for my sheep so I don't mess up my requests for this task. Hope you don't mind. You can do the same to me anybody as I am going to be on my phone for the next couple of hours. My other account is talli22 so feel free to add that too if you want. Thanks.

tegaan3
11-23-15, 01:19 PM
Grrrr! Was all the way through the give 4 bread for the next story level when it glitches into getting a turkey sheep. Shoved me all the way back to the conservatory part. I left 2 conservatories just for this and when I went to collect them again 1 showed already collected, so now I have to wait 2 hours to continue.....2 less hours for getting the magnifiers. Grrrr!

meme1098
11-23-15, 01:22 PM
Well, it looks like the conservatory issue has not been resolved.

I think everyone who had that issue should be posting in the bugs thread. Don't think that's been done yet.

Maybe then S8 will take it seriously.

wardnorth
11-23-15, 01:27 PM
Grrrr! Was all the way through the give 4 bread for the next story level when it glitches into getting a turkey sheep. Shoved me all the way back to the conservatory part. I left 2 conservatories just for this and when I went to collect them again 1 showed already collected, so now I have to wait 2 hours to continue.....2 less hours for getting the magnifiers. Grrrr!

I had the same issue now I have to go to work and won't be home for 8 hours. So this has put me behind. Wanted to send out my requests before I left.

badbunny42
11-23-15, 01:35 PM
Aarrgghh! Was doing chapter 5. Had everything ready. Did the conservatory, bread, lemonade. It acknowledged I did them all. Then it bumped me back to going to the conservatories. I haven't been keeping up with the forum. Is this common?

meme1098
11-23-15, 01:41 PM
Aarrgghh! Was doing chapter 5. Had everything ready. Did the conservatory, bread, lemonade. It acknowledged I did them all. Then it bumped me back to going to the conservatories. I haven't been keeping up with the forum. Is this common?

Everyone seems to be encountering this.

I would suggest posting in the Bugs thread where S8 can see the thread quicker. I know SW let them know about it but they've been in the office now for over 4 hours & nothing's been done so far it appears.

I just started today so hoping it's fixed by the time I get there!!!!

ktorewqas
11-23-15, 01:47 PM
Everyone seems to be encountering this.

I would suggest posting in the Bugs thread where S8 can see the thread quicker. I know SW let them know about it but they've been in the office now for over 4 hours & nothing's been done so far it appears.

I just started today so hoping it's fixed by the time I get there!!!! I just started the task too. Hope the bug will be fixed :(

Simdiva
11-23-15, 01:47 PM
Yes definately not resolved very annoyed here think I lost some bread. There is no post in bugs but I am about to make one.

SpiritWind00
11-23-15, 01:49 PM
I have reported all of the known glitches and they're being investigated.... It's not everyone this affects though, some games are not glitching at those points.

ktorewqas
11-23-15, 01:52 PM
I have reported all of the known glitches and they're being investigated.... It's not everyone this affects though, some games are not glitching at those points.i asked on of my neighbour, she had no problem at all. Just hope I won't have that trouble either.

Mylania
11-23-15, 01:57 PM
I have reported all of the known glitches and they're being investigated.... It's not everyone this affects though, some games are not glitching at those points.

Thank SW. I had to redo all steps of chapters 3 and 4, though I don't think I lost any supplies. Just now I did all of chapter 5, including sending out requests. Opened game up 5 minutes later and I have 5 notices that neighbors responded to request (thanks neighbors!)...but I am back to the step of checking conservatories again. Going to wait out the 2 hours and hope my neighbors quick responses count when I get back to that step.

meme1098
11-23-15, 01:57 PM

Thanks so much SW!

Hoping they get it worked out before I get there. Just started today so have a few before I get to get the conservatory issue.

Simdiva
11-23-15, 01:58 PM
I just posted, pretty annoyed. In ds, it's pretty easy to get around the sync errors if your equipment is up to date and you have a strong connection. But this seems unrelated

Mylania
11-23-15, 02:07 PM
I just posted, pretty annoyed. In ds, it's pretty easy to get around the sync errors if your equipment is up to date and you have a strong connection. But this seems unrelated

Theses glitches are way beyond sync errors. I made sure I force closed, tapped slowly, checked progress one conservatory at a time...in sync with game for sure when I closed out after sending requests for magnifiers. Still had to restart Chapter 5 when I reopened game. Going beyond annoying.

meme1098
11-23-15, 02:29 PM
Theses glitches are way beyond sync errors. I made sure I force closed, tapped slowly, checked progress one conservatory at a time...in sync with game for sure when I closed out after sending requests for magnifiers. Still had to restart Chapter 5 when I reopened game. Going beyond annoying.

You should copy & paste your post in Bugs thread. Simdiva started a thread there.

Mylania
11-23-15, 02:37 PM
You should copy & paste your post in Bugs thread. Simdiva started a thread there.

Done, thanks for pointing it out.

Moulin1
11-23-15, 02:43 PM
also having trouble with conservatory, visit acknowledged and then gone again. Can't find bugs thread to report it

meme1098
11-23-15, 02:49 PM
also having trouble with conservatory, visit acknowledged and then gone again. Can't find bugs thread to report it

Tap Castle Story above, then Castle Story / Bugs and Issues

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?109-Castle-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

fohpeo
11-23-15, 03:06 PM
Just completed day 4. Gave the gold nuggets, the armor and swords. Then it showed me all the prizes I won. And then it restarted the day. Thankfully it started at the armor and sword and I had made extra. But this is not okay. I shouldn't have to pay double because of a weird coding thing where the game is resetting itself. I had already collected items, answered requests and visited neighbours. Not a happy player right now, but would be furious if I needed to give more nuggets that I don't have and are hard to get.

Same thing happened to me. :(

ICECREAM_HERO
11-23-15, 03:14 PM
How do i upgrade the mystery dinner table if I don't have it?? Where do you even get it??

kooky panda
11-23-15, 03:20 PM
How do i upgrade the mystery dinner table if I don't have it?? Where do you even get it??
Read post 1 and 2.

Requirements to have this Event:
Update requires app update to Version 1.4 on iOS, Level 15+,

meme1098
11-23-15, 03:20 PM

Check the buildings tab in your inventory. It looks like an unbuilt building site.

ICECREAM_HERO
11-23-15, 03:28 PM
Thanks! I would never have guessed that was it O:

kumkibaby
11-23-15, 03:41 PM
At last..... The dinner is getting ready!!! Wait for 2. Days... Hope to get not just simple feast !

kat8rose
11-23-15, 03:42 PM
Read post 1 and 2.

Requirements to have this Event:
Update requires app update to Version 1.4 on iOS, Level 15+,

Anything for Android for Thanksgiving? Thanks
Besides turkey animals for all.

dragon2046
11-23-15, 03:52 PM
At last..... The dinner is getting ready!!! Wait for 2. Days... Hope to get not just simple feast !

I have received a hearty feast and I just got a Mercury feast. :)

eastie41
11-23-15, 03:53 PM
Chapter 5 completed. 5 Gem reward is nice. :cool: Wow! I just got my 15 responses for the magnifiers from my AWESOME neighbors in about 70 minutes.

Also, I had to tap my conservatories twice, the dialogue reset and sent me back again. It's definitely a glitch-thing.

Mylania
11-23-15, 03:56 PM
Thank SW. I had to redo all steps of chapters 3 and 4, though I don't think I lost any supplies. Just now I did all of chapter 5, including sending out requests. Opened game up 5 minutes later and I have 5 notices that neighbors responded to request (thanks neighbors!)...but I am back to the step of checking conservatories again. Going to wait out the 2 hours and hope my neighbors quick responses count when I get back to that step.

Update: After 2 hours, I checked the conservatories again, gave bread and lemonade again, and chapter 5 was complete. So the neighbor responses that I asked for before the glitch did come through and were counted. Yay! Thanks for being so prompt neighbors!

spchstew
11-23-15, 04:41 PM
Spicy Dinner dropped from completed table . . . For this, I am Thankful!

spchstew
11-23-15, 04:43 PM

I received a spicy feast/dinner on my first drop.

spchstew
11-23-15, 04:46 PM
I just want to say I'm really enjoying this event. It is not stressful like the other previous event at all.. no collecting every hour.. no plant xx flower... really great just have the stuff ready give and upgrade and an event that last for 8 days and not over weeks :)
Me too!! This one was fun, except for the Conservatory bug a bunch of players experienced.

mreames
11-23-15, 04:46 PM
Spicy Dinner dropped from completed table . . . For this, I am Thankful!

Yay! That leaves sweet feast as the only one that the bountiful table drops that I haven't heard yet. No reason to believe it won't eventually. ;)

jbfps116
11-23-15, 05:07 PM
I've reported the chapter 4 glitch as well...

unfortunately that is not a game glitch but an internet glitch, if I know anything about this game... Here in China with iffy internet we see it a lot. The game sometimes doesn't "realize" you lost internet immediately, so you click around and do stuff then boom, the game either refreshes or crashes and you lost your progress that you made during that "freeze" time.

so that's a time where TL should be sympathetic and refund gems because the Game's connection to wifi caused the problem.

jbfps116
11-23-15, 05:15 PM
Ironically I never had any problems with conservatories or anything !!

jessielynn6583
11-23-15, 05:39 PM
With all the wool needed, it brought a thought to me. Why is the sheep the only animal that is a gem purchase? All other animals hav some version that can be purchased with coins. Sorry if this has been asked before. I am still working on reading all of th CS threads in the whole forum

carebear8724
11-23-15, 06:33 PM
Is anyone else having issues trying to get enough golden nuggets? I get at best 1 every 2 weeks and I have been using them for the golden beams. How in the heck am I supposed to get 5 in 4 days?
Any suggestions?
Also all my mines are upgraded to level 5 and still the drop rate is unimaginably rare.
Also can I work on finishing my goals first and then finish the table after the event?

mreames
11-23-15, 06:43 PM
With all the wool needed, it brought a thought to me. Why is the sheep the only animal that is a gem purchase? All other animals hav some version that can be purchased with coins. Sorry if this has been asked before. I am still working on reading all of th CS threads in the whole forum

Ironically, if I'm remembering correctly, there wasn't even much need, if at all, for wool at the time, either.

dmpro
11-23-15, 07:29 PM
Why am I not receiving any magnifier requests? My neighbors are the best and I sent the requests 3 hours ago and have not received even 1! I have forced close my game and still nothing!! Anyone else have this issue?

mreames
11-23-15, 07:35 PM
Why am I not receiving any magnifier requests? My neighbors are the best and I sent the requests 3 hours ago and have not received even 1! I have forced close my game and still nothing!! Anyone else have this issue?

Did you send out requests for the sheep goal earlier today? It's possible you've received 20 responses for those.

PinkEquinox
11-23-15, 07:35 PM
Is anyone else having issues trying to get enough golden nuggets? I get at best 1 every 2 weeks and I have been using them for the golden beams. How in the heck am I supposed to get 5 in 4 days?
Any suggestions?
Also all my mines are upgraded to level 5 and still the drop rate is unimaginably rare.
Also can I work on finishing my goals first and then finish the table after the event?

I hoard my golden nuggets just for this reason, timed quest seem to need them all the time. I don't use them for the golden trade- the gem payoff isn't high enough vs the cost to skip them in timed quest. Less than 1 gem is received per golden item yet it cost 10+ each one to skip. The needs more sparkle quest will just have to wait until I get 20+ more than I need to complete it for me to be compelled to finish it lol so it will wait for a long time.. But I don't see a way to get 5 in 4 days :\ the drop is too rare. The only way you'll be able to work on the table after the event is to buy gems for the parts needed to upgrade the table, would be more gem efficient to gem past the golden nuggets part and continue on.

dmpro
11-23-15, 07:41 PM
Did you send out requests for the sheep goal earlier today? It's possible you've received 20 responses for those.

Nope. Not doing the sheep goal.

mreames
11-23-15, 07:50 PM
Nope. Not doing the sheep goal.
Well, so much for that theory. Dies your news report any requests bent filled today at all? If not, then, yeah, there might be a problem. :(

dmpro
11-23-15, 07:59 PM
Well, so much for that theory. Dies your news report any requests bent filled today at all? If not, then, yeah, there might be a problem. :(

Yeah I think I have a problem. But thanks for responding.

LauraGSJK
11-23-15, 08:00 PM
I am only allowed one Market Place... So, visiting the Market Place will take me six days. Seems unfair!:(

minoalibrary
11-23-15, 08:08 PM
mreams, thanks! I wondered about that after I posted. You're right about the midnight pacific time for me, which is 3 in the morning here! 

janddolphins
11-23-15, 08:33 PM
Just reporting I had the conservatory glitch after bread too. Cost me time.

Also a little stressful to have two events ask for requests at the same time in my opinion.

A thought, if S8 is kind enough for it, but since these glitches have cost us time it would be nice to add half a day or day to the game to give us a little more of a chance...just a thought, I am sure many others here would be appreciative of it as well :)

stargaze91
11-23-15, 09:05 PM
Don't know if this has been asked already,but what is max limit for witches masque?

AnniePMH
11-23-15, 09:08 PM
I never had to send out two different requests on the same day before. Also sending out as few as possible to avoid trouble when next request has to be sent out after two more days! Very interesting, and a little tricky. Lol, had to wait for hours for Stormie, but now I finally got all shears and magnifying glasses:) No glitches for me today with the giving away stuff.

carebear8724
11-23-15, 09:18 PM
I hoard my golden nuggets just for this reason, timed quest seem to need them all the time. I don't use them for the golden trade- the gem payoff isn't high enough vs the cost to skip them in timed quest. Less than 1 gem is received per golden item yet it cost 10+ each one to skip. The needs more sparkle quest will just have to wait until I get 20+ more than I need to complete it for me to be compelled to finish it lol so it will wait for a long time.. But I don't see a way to get 5 in 4 days :\ the drop is too rare. The only way you'll be able to work on the table after the event is to buy gems for the parts needed to upgrade the table, would be more gem efficient to gem past the golden nuggets part and continue on.

Thanks for the advice, I probably will just skip it then. I've got most of the resources for every other quest so I guess I'll just wait until the last day and hopefully the deep cave quests will be extra generous. I miss the good ol'days when you could actually finish the timed event with just a lot of hard work and good timing. I quit playing last year after last Halloween and started up again this Halloween and was so let down when I realized I actually paid out of pocket (actual money not gems) for a useless pond. Now it is the same thing for this quest. :( I've got them gems this time but I have been trying to save up for the cute christmas buildings. Has this money grab during time quests been going on for a long time or just the past 2 quests?

ladlasse
11-23-15, 09:36 PM
They really need to think about how long some of these tasks take. I ended up paying the gems to skip the marketplace since each one is a 22 hr wait. I have two buildings, but couldn't afford all those hours to get to 6. It's also hard to get 6 gold nuggets. I had 6, but recently spent 3 on the Golden Trade at the Royal Exchange, so now I hope to get 3 more quickly. The problem is that I used the remaining 3 for this goal, but the gems required to skip this step didn't reduce even though I only need half of the quantity now. Any idea why the gems to skip didn't reduce like they do in the normal kingdom goals?

Any suggestions on how to get more gold nuggets? I'd buy them if possible. Just hate to waste the 3 I already "used" if I pay 60 gems to skip this step.

PinkEquinox
11-23-15, 10:09 PM
The only way I can think of to buy them would be to go to the golden trade and get them there, not sure what they cost though. All the task in the "chapter quest" are like that though, the gem cost to skip will not go down even if you partially give/complete a task.

AnniePMH
11-23-15, 10:10 PM
Don't know if this has been asked already,but what is max limit for witches masque?

Limit at 99:)

Edit: Which makes me wonder if we're going to be collecting/crafting them at some later point...:confused:

janddolphins
11-23-15, 10:11 PM
For both events under my notifications it shows friends are responding but my numbers are 0 for magnifying glass and 1 for sheer with stormie. I force closed, restarted phone, dont know what else to do if it will fix itself or if I should try something else. Any advice?

*edit I just realized looking at the times it is friend requested for help 17-19ish hours ago...not even sure what they were helping with unless notifications shows those past the ones you needed. Hopefully all of this will be resolved with the reset of time and it wont affect my finishing.

Tip for future events a suggestion we have made before but now really making NEVER NEVER EVER again put neighbor requests, PARTICULARLY THREE in an 8 day challenge, that is just insane and I imagine may be the reason some people are unable to complete if they gifts get clogged.

Best of luck to all that gifting goes well!

stargaze91
11-23-15, 10:28 PM
Limit at 99:)

Edit: Which makes me wonder if we're going to be collecting/crafting them at some later point...:confused:

Ty :) I thought they looked pretty and bought an extra one for gems

BriarAvenue
11-23-15, 10:28 PM
Did this happen to anyone please?

I visited the conservatory and even onward to the next goal,
Ivy came out saying I made those steps, but suddenly everything went back to the first step - greeting guests,
Then I was asked to go to the conservatory again. However, the game registered my last 2 visits
And now I have to wait 2 hours, tat is, I need to visit the conservatory 4 times, not twice.
Now I don't know if they took away the next bread and I have to make another 4 bread again or not.
****, didn't TL have a test run before launching to look for bugs?

kdgulle
11-23-15, 10:35 PM
Question I have a neighbor who is on the 2 am timer. They finished chapter 5 quest and didn't receive any rewards for completing chapter 5, no gem, apples, what ever else I got. They did say they got troll rewards. I am on the 2pm timer CST. I finished after they did and got the gems and apples. Are there 2 different sets of rewards as well as 2 different times to start the next chapter?

mreames
11-23-15, 10:42 PM
mreams, thanks! I wondered about that after I posted. You're right about the midnight pacific time for me, which is 3 in the morning here! 

You're welcome ;)

CLOVERKAITO
11-23-15, 10:55 PM
They really need to think about how long some of these tasks take. I ended up paying the gems to skip the marketplace since each one is a 22 hr wait. I have two buildings, but couldn't afford all those hours to get to 6. It's also hard to get 6 gold nuggets. I had 6, but recently spent 3 on the Golden Trade at the Royal Exchange, so now I hope to get 3 more quickly. The problem is that I used the remaining 3 for this goal, but the gems required to skip this step didn't reduce even though I only need half of the quantity now. Any idea why the gems to skip didn't reduce like they do in the normal kingdom goals?

Any suggestions on how to get more gold nuggets? I'd buy them if possible. Just hate to waste the 3 I already "used" if I pay 60 gems to skip this step.

Tip: Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT ever do the "golden trade" unless you have over 90 nuggets. The gem return is too low for that trade to ever be worthwhile. You're better off doing the desert adventure which usually does give a couple gems if not more. The only way to get the golden nuggets is via the deep mines and chopping rocks, which still makes it a very rare drop.

I have never done that trade and even that I only have 50 golden nuggets hoarded. I have been playing for over 2 years and I'm constantly maxed out on wool, truffles, prime cut etc. I think that gives you a good idea of how rare the golden nuggets are and they should be saved up for occasions such as this event.

vednir
11-24-15, 12:00 AM
Regular mines also drop golden nuggets but the rate is extremely low. Never do the golden trade unless you are also maxxed on golden apples.

dragoniakingdom
11-24-15, 12:14 AM
Another glitch - Chapter 5

I had finished this & the game reset. Giving the items again is no problem as I had extra's,but having to request 15 neighbours again for magnifying glasses is more than a little annoying.

I had also rebooted my iPad after finishing the goal (yes, I did receive the well done message) to find It had lost all Chapter 5/goal 5 progress.:mad:

Not happy.

janddolphins
11-24-15, 12:34 AM

I had finished this & the game reset. Giving the items again is no problem as I had extra's,but having to request 15 neighbours again for magnifying glasses is more than a little annoying.

I had also rebooted my iPad after finishing the goal (yes, I did receive the well done message) to find It had lost all Chapter 5/goal 5 progress.:mad:

Not happy.

So sorry this happened to you, its big glitches like this that I feel are giving players an unfair chance to achieve this quest. I really hope S8 makes adjustments to the quests for us so we have a chance to complete it like extra time opportunities and learns from this quest for the future. I thought we learned from Sir Hamlet no neighbors but guess not, maybe this time lessons will sink in. I hope you can make up for this, there are a few days left at least so crossing my fingers for you!

carebear8724
11-24-15, 01:48 AM
The only way I can think of to buy them would be to go to the golden trade and get them there, not sure what they cost though. All the task in the "chapter quest" are like that though, the gem cost to skip will not go down even if you partially give/complete a task.

Wish I would have knew that before I wasted my only 2 nuggets too.

carebear8724
11-24-15, 01:55 AM
Yah it's kinda shady for the newer players who can't afford that many sheep or decided to use their gems to skip the impossible nugget goal. 220 wool even if you have the max of 99 wool you still have to get an other 121 within 8 days. 8 days equals 192 hours. For people who only have a couple sheep that they can only collect from every 4 hours it seems a bit of a rip off for them.

LillieNomi
11-24-15, 01:55 AM

Buying them in the Royal Exchange is more expensive then skipping, 80 gems each! You could try to chop rocks "like crazy". Last time somebody reported that when you spend most your energy only chopping different rocks, outcropping one than iron rich one and back again, you can gather 1-2 golden nuggets a day.

janddolphins
11-24-15, 01:58 AM

nevermind someone beat me to the cost

DrP4ever
11-24-15, 02:22 AM
My game reset again in chapter 5. I had sent my requests for magnifying glasses, did other tasks then left the game. Came back and I had to give everything all over again but had already received 3 replies from others for the glasses. Silly. Two chapters with this nonsense. Good thing I have more than 2 conservatories or I would have had to wait for hours. Really not impressed by this, and no it is not a sync issue.

carebear8724
11-24-15, 02:24 AM
Buying them in the Royal Exchange is more expensive then skipping, 80 gems each! You could try to chop rocks "like crazy". Last time somebody reported that when you spend most your energy only chopping different rocks, outcropping one than iron rich one and back again, you can gather 1-2 golden nuggets a day.

Yah I've noticed that too but I have literally been collecting all the other resources I need for 12 hours one energy at a time. I'm just so frustrated at this point. I'm level 50 but I feel like I'm at level 10 trying to collect everything I need in time. I'm starting to feel like my kingdom is just one big glitch. Can't figure out quite what I'm doing wrong. I try my best to restock as much as possible between timed events without totally ignoring my storyline goals but I just can never quite catch up without spending all my gems. Has anyone actually finished the event yet without using gems.
It's official my kingdom is way below the poverty line. lol
Time talk to the Baron and apply for castle story welfare.

littelprincess0313
11-24-15, 02:53 AM
:D I just got the Christmas version :D and it is soooo pretty !!! Can we kerp it *.*

And to be on topic again: Im lv 50 and gonna start chap 4 later. It's ok so far... Im no fan of storybooks but I love the table. I have 3 lower accounts but they will never make it - I have no idea how lw lv players should do it. Is here anyone between lv 20-35?

tan29573
11-24-15, 03:07 AM
:D I just got the Christmas version :D and it is soooo pretty !!! Can we kerp it *.*

And to be on topic again: Im lv 50 and gonna start chap 4 later. It's ok so far... Im no fan of storybooks but I love the table. I have 3 lower accounts but they will never make it - I have no idea how lw lv players should do it. Is here anyone between lv 20-35?

I've just reached level 27 during this challenge. I found the first chapter extremely difficult - it took me 3 days on that alone. However, I finished the next chapters in minutes, thanks to the AWESOMENESS of the players on this forum �� Reading what resources I needed to stockpile while waiting to finish chapter 1 was such a great help. If only I could have showed some patience and waited to push start until AFTER I had read this thread, I could have saved myself some stress!!! Thanks so much everybody xx

Oh, and I made some awesome new neighbours ����

CLOVERKAITO
11-24-15, 03:16 AM
Thank you neighbours for giving me all magnifiers within 1.5 hour :)

Now I can sleep and wait till chapter 6 starts in 22 hrs... I started mine at Friday midnight hence I'm 12 hours behind. But it helps not to have the goals all start at the same time. I'm patient so I'm not gonna gem skip anything.

Good night! :rolleyes:

janddolphins
11-24-15, 03:52 AM
Well no one cant call me a good sister! lol. sadly it appears to have been for nothing. She started the event with 3 nuggets and managed to get 1 more over the days. I have not been able to sleep tonight so I literally spent the past 8 hours doing nothing but using most of the energy to chop rocks (minus collecting wool and making ropes which is little energy)

8 hours = about 160 chops and not one single nugget!!!!!!! I felt like charlie waiting for my golden ticket, I have another hour before she makes the decision to give up or pay to skip as she doesnt have the gems. A for effort though right? I was really hoping to get them for her too

LauraGSJK
11-24-15, 03:54 AM
I'm at level 47 and can only have one market place. I see level 50 players that have multiple. Is there a way I can have more? Thanks for any help!

dragoniakingdom
11-24-15, 04:00 AM

Not happy.

Thank you to all my awesome neighbours both prior & after this happened.
Now back on track.

CharmOfLea
11-24-15, 04:37 AM
I'm at level 47 and can only have one market place. I see level 50 players that have multiple. Is there a way I can have more? Thanks for any help!
Markets are town buildings. There is a max number of town buildings you can have at a time, which is about 30 (exact amount is somewhere in The Hub, check under sticky posts). Thus, if you have too many cottages or farmhouses from the recent quests, for example, the game won't let you purchase multiple markets. You would need to sell a building to build one.

raythek14
11-24-15, 04:53 AM
I am waiting for 1 golden nugget. I've been waiting 3 days. I would think that since it's a difficult item to get that they would relax the drops just a little. I have stocked up on most things so if I don't get ONE stupid nugget in the next 3 days. Drop the nugget already.

janddolphins
11-24-15, 05:03 AM
I am waiting for 1 golden nugget. I've been waiting 3 days. I would think that since it's a difficult item to get that they would relax the drops just a little. I have stocked up on most things so if I don't get ONE stupid nugget in the next 3 days. Drop the nugget already.

The problem is you cant give yourself 3 more days to drop the nugget because two more chapters involve sending neighbor requests so each of those are a day on their own. You need to give yourself at least 3 more days to complete the event. That is why my sister caved today after a valiant effort between me and her playing round the clock on her game and she paid $5 to skip. I am always for paying games I enjoy and it is a good event so hopefully this money wont go to waste and with Black Friday coming she can use the extras possibly on an item or two :)

rulerofjennyville
11-24-15, 05:25 AM
Well, according to my timer I have two days, 19 hours until the event expires and chapter 8 will open in 43 hours and 35 minutes. Still not sure how that's going to work. But I have everything collected I need, including everything for the table to be ready - I even baked extra apple pies just to be sure. We'll see what happens. Have they said anything about the Lorelei Gem quest when this is all over for those who have finished? Did it just pop up in your goals?

Margie2159
11-24-15, 06:02 AM
I've got lots of messages that friends have responded to my request for help but 0 pigeons!

rulerofjennyville
11-24-15, 06:03 AM
I've got lots of messages that friends have responded to my request for help but 0 pigeons!

I had that problem. Try shutting off your device, turning it back on and looking again - that worked for me. If not, it might mean your game has to reset to get the requests and you'll have to wait the 24 hour period. That happened to me with shears and spy glasses.

jbfps116
11-24-15, 06:15 AM
noticed error in page 1 info. you get the witches drink at chapter SIX, not seven. I double checked and i have YET to complete chapter 7 and my table is level 4. the next special item I need is the pastry.

Thatsmylucy
11-24-15, 06:26 AM
Hey guys, how do I get more golden nuggets? I have been chopping rocks all day and nothing....

Did anyone ever answer this? Can't find answer to this anywhere.

Thatsmylucy
11-24-15, 06:29 AM

Did anyone ever answer this? Can't find answer to this anywhere.

Nvm. Found answer as soon as I posted this. 😁

riverly
11-24-15, 06:49 AM
It's unfortunate S8 has made this event confusing. But I expect that is good for the game's economy so it's intentional.

If chapter 7 drops the drinks required for the final step of chapter 6 which is to upgrade the table to level 4 which requires those drinks how do you clear chapter 6? That's not clear from the post summary.iI haven't seen an answer to this yet. I wonder the same thing, but evidently people who have gone through this have not experienced any problems. This hurry up and wait can sometimes get a little confusing. Also I hit the conservatory glitz on chap 5. I have to wait another 2 hours for my conservatories to be ready I wish I had kept a couple of extra out after reading about this glitch.

tentalen
11-24-15, 07:07 AM
I too have problem with golden nuggets. Have just missed out finishing quest earlier(baby pig) this year as I need one nugget. The gem buy out does not deminish if you have any quantity of said item (nugget). I refused to pay 120 gems for one thing. Fingers cross I get through this time. After quest gold nuggets suddenly flooded in from mines and random other places that surprised me. That is the only reason I had some for this one. Lol

tentalen
11-24-15, 07:12 AM
Nvm. Found answer as soon as I posted this. 😁

Please tell me as have need for nuggets in future. Have 31 gold eggs n 17 gold apples. Thanks

ladlasse
11-24-15, 07:15 AM
You say if one of the chapters isn't finished within 24 hours the next one will start (and I've seen others say you can play more than one at once), but in the mystery dinner game, Mine seems to stay on one goal until completed and then it goes to the next. How would I be able to work on more than one at once?

tentalen
11-24-15, 07:23 AM
That's what happened to me too. Remade the bread just finished now

tentalen
11-24-15, 07:35 AM
I never had to send out two different requests on the same day before. Also sending out as few as possible to avoid trouble when next request has to be sent out after two more days! Very interesting, and a little tricky. Lol, had to wait for hours for Stormie, but now I finally got all shears and magnifying glasses:) No glitches for me today with the giving away stuff.
It is a lot to ask of ngbrs especially our Ngbrs in the USA as they are busy with thanksgiving this week. In the real world. Very thankful to all good ngbrs especially after game reset. Do you think the Giant sapphire might finally get us to "cherub's folly" that is what I call the crown fountain at our most southern tip that we L50 ( circa2011 me) cannot access? How great would that be?

mreames
11-24-15, 07:35 AM
You say if one of the chapters isn't finished within 24 hours the next one will start (and I've seen others say you can play more than one at once), but in the mystery dinner game, Mine seems to stay on one goal until completed and then it goes to the next. How would I be able to work on more than one at once?

It's just the wording that is confusing. You must finish one chapter before you can move on. If you finish a chapter early, you have to wait for the next chapter to start. If it takes you longer than a day, the next chapter will be available as soon as the previous chapter is finished. I find that you have to click on it. It will not start on its own.

badbunny42
11-24-15, 08:54 AM
noticed error in page 1 info. you get the witches drink at chapter SIX, not seven. I double checked and i have YET to complete chapter 7 and my table is level 4. the next special item I need is the pastry.

This was just the info I came here looking for. Thank you!

riverly
11-24-15, 09:06 AM
noticed error in page 1 info. you get the witches drink at chapter SIX, not seven. I double checked and i have YET to complete chapter 7 and my table is level 4. the next special item I need is the pastry.i think that answers my questions too.

twinkletoes12348
11-24-15, 09:07 AM
i think that answers my questions too.

Same. Thanks for the info, folks. Much appreciated. :)

sophiensissi
11-24-15, 09:35 AM
Where do I get the wicked witches masques?

riverly
11-24-15, 10:28 AM
Where do I get the wicked witches masques?after goal 3 of chapter 4. See page one for more info.

Simdiva
11-24-15, 11:17 AM

I'm level 45 I think and have five, perhaps you have too many town buildings out? I have no problem vondtructing another when I want to, but I generally put most buildings away. I usually keep two markets out Xander two conservatories. In fact I skipped the fifteen conservatory task as I never read first and I never woukd have got done. As it was I was scrapping for wood and sap. I just now finished the final builder paste for the level five upgrade and chapter six starts today do I guess I'm good now. I was lucky that all my troubles were at the start.

laurelsail
11-24-15, 11:33 AM
Is there a list of tasks for Chapters 7 & 8? I can't seem to find them?! Thanks!

twinkletoes12348
11-24-15, 11:36 AM
Is there a list of tasks for Chapters 7 & 8? I can't seem to find them?! Thanks!

Page 1, post 2.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-24-15, 12:17 PM

Thanks again,
dabag
Couple more for your Goal Guide, Dabag...
Rewards for completing Chapter 5.

robotparade
11-24-15, 12:56 PM
Do you think the Giant sapphire might finally get us to "cherub's folly" that is what I call the crown fountain at our most southern tip that we L50 ( circa2011 me) cannot access? How great would that be?

That's a bold hope, my friend.

Honestly, I'm at the point now where I just play for fun, and goals like this aren't fun - especially when dealing with the craziness of holiday travel. Gonna sit this one out. :p

ninasidstorm8
11-24-15, 01:10 PM
Strange event so far. After being constantly behind in the event until yesterday, I completed Chapter 6 in less than 3 minutes.

ktorewqas
11-24-15, 01:20 PM
Oh, no, I've been hit by the glitch or bug of the conservatories. I visited six, now the number is back to zero :(

ShibuyaCloth
11-24-15, 01:31 PM
Here the level 3 & 4 table and goodies:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb447002.png_2v_31020.png
Mystery Dinner Table L3
Info: From the Thanksgiving Mystery Dinner event. Did you find out who stole Princess Lorelei's Sapphire?!
Type: Building
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 7 Fancy Beam, 7 Super Glue, 10 Wicked Witch's Masque, 40 Wool
Drops: Coins
Timer: 2640 minutes // 44 hours // 1.84 days
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590-Castle-Story-11-19-Update-Thankful-Mystery-Dinner

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb447003.png_2v_31020.png
Mystery Dinner Table L4
Info: From the Thanksgiving Mystery Dinner event. Did you find out who stole Princess Lorelei's Sapphire?!
Type: Building
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 10 Fancy Beam, 10 Red Dye, 15 Rope, 10 Good Witch's Drink
Drops: Coins
Timer: 2640 minutes // 44 hours // 1.84 days

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50498.png_2v_31020.png
Good Witch's Drink
Info: Why is the Good Witch drinking Princess Lorelei's favorite tea?!
Used for: Mystery Dinner Table L4

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50499.png_2v_31020.png
Unhappy King's Pastry
Info: The Unhappy King is always unhppy. He didn't even touch his pastry.
Used for: Mystery Dinner Table L5

mehershey
11-24-15, 01:46 PM
iI haven't seen an answer to this yet. I wonder the same thing, but evidently people who have gone through this have not experienced any problems. This hurry up and wait can sometimes get a little confusing. Also I hit the conservatory glitz on chap 5. I have to wait another 2 hours for my conservatories to be ready I wish I had kept a couple of extra out after reading about this glitch.

The first page has a mistake; you actually get the witches brew at the end of Chapter 6, not 7.:)

justmine2
11-24-15, 01:48 PM
I must be confused .... As usual! My table is at level 4, but my goals say chapter 7 to start in 23 hours.... i would have sworn I just did chapter 7!!

ShibuyaCloth
11-24-15, 01:50 PM
I must be confused .... As usual! My table is at level 4, but my goals say chapter 7 to start in 23 hours.... i would have sworn I just did chapter 7!!

Nope you did chapter 6.

SpiritWind00
11-24-15, 01:51 PM
The first page has a mistake; you actually get the witches brew at the end of Chapter 6, not 7.:)

Fixed! Thanks all!

tentalen
11-24-15, 01:53 PM
That's a bold hope, my friend.

Honestly, I'm at the point now where I just play for fun, and goals like this aren't fun - especially when dealing with the craziness of holiday travel. Gonna sit this one out. :p
Have a wonderful Thanks Giving

Vovieadventure
11-24-15, 01:59 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes Chapter 8 to unlock? All the other chapters has been 24 hrs but I heard Chapter 8 is 48 hrs. Also how many gems is it for the spy glasses? Thanks��

coolssp
11-24-15, 02:00 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes Chapter 8 to unlock? All the other chapters has been 24 hrs but I heard Chapter 8 is 48 hrs. Also how many gems is it for the spy glasses? Thanks��

My chapter 8 was 24 hours and not 48 hours

Vovieadventure
11-24-15, 02:03 PM
My chapter 8 was 24 hours and not 48 hours

Thank you. Do you know how many gems for each one of the spy glasses?

meme1098
11-24-15, 02:06 PM
Chapter goals haven't been working that way. If you have given some, the gem skip remains the same as if you had given none. It doesn't decrease.

midgetsocks
11-24-15, 02:31 PM
Anyone have feasts drop from this thing?

OnlyOneRamoth
11-24-15, 02:34 PM
Anyone have feasts drop from this thing?

So far, simple, hearty and spicy feast drops reported. Anyone get a sweet feast yet?

Aggwynn
11-24-15, 02:51 PM
Tentalen,

There is definitely something awesome for players that have Princess Lorelei's Sapphire =)

justmine2
11-24-15, 02:55 PM
Oh.... I sent out requests for spy glasses yesterday, and did the rest so, that's why I thought I had already done it

outhouse01
11-24-15, 02:59 PM
7.50am Qld Australia time 25 Nov 15. Just got hit with conseveorty bug AGAIN, this time in chapter 5. Luckily still had my 6 conserves out and spare bread and lemonade. Poor effort S8 in your testing. Have just sent the mag request out. Let's see how that goes. Cheers all