PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/19 Update (iOS only) - Thankful Mystery Dinner EXPIRED

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

twinkletoes12348
11-20-15, 11:01 AM
Is the table in your inventory on your 2nd account? On this account I didn't have to do the pigeon requests at all. It went straight to chapter 2... Except that I have to wait for chapter 2 to start.

Nope. That kingdom is only level 12, so the event isn't even available.

MiniLaura
11-20-15, 11:17 AM
About speed up the Marketplace - that will cost you big time - 22 gems per marketplace (1 gem per hour) X6
it will cost 30 gems to skip - if your going to spend gems - be selective.

I need clarification: Does the 30 gems skip the entire step or is it 30 gems to skip EACH marketplace (so 30x6=180)? If it is 30 for the entire step, I might just do that.

kimberly0822
11-20-15, 11:34 AM
I was never asked to get pigeons from neighbors. Mine went straight from farm houses to chapter 2 wheat request. Also havent had any requests for pigeons from my neighbors. Anyone have to do this or is that really part of chapter 2? I got the table for completing chapter 1. Also does anyone know what "adventure" is required to get the mask looking thing to upgrade the table to level 2?

newzealander
11-20-15, 11:34 AM
I need clarification: Does the 30 gems skip the entire step or is it 30 gems to skip EACH marketplace (so 30x6=180)? If it is 30 for the entire step, I might just do that.

Its the entire step. I did it with the market places, and it skips the whole 6 visits.

kimberly0822
11-20-15, 11:36 AM
Yeah, I tried force closing the game a couple of times. Argh, I didn't think about the neighbor requests for the flowers yesterday. That could easily be the problem. What a pain in the rear.

Thanks! :)
Mine skipped that step completely...whet streight into chapter 2 goals.

meme1098
I was never asked to get pigeons from neighbors. Mine went straight from farm houses to chapter 2 wheat request. Also havent had any requests for pigeons from my neighbors. Anyone have to do this or is that really part of chapter 2? It doesnt look like I got anything for completing chapter 1, is this because I didnt finish in one day??? Also does anyone know what "adventure" is required to get the mask looking thing to upgrade the table to level 2?

Someone posted a few pages back that the masks are reward from finishing Chapter 4. How far are you along?

MiniLaura
Its the entire step. I did it with the market places, and it skips the whole 6 visits.

awesome. thanks!

Indryia
11-20-15, 11:49 AM
Everyone seems so focused on the table, but has anyone else noticed the info on the back of the sapphire? Says it will be used for a special quest released soon. Given that Lorelai is the mermaid, I'm pretty intrigued.

I hope Essence Pool will be part of it !

PrincessCupOButter
11-20-15, 12:07 PM
I wonder why some of us got stuck requesting pigeons while others got a lucky break? And also why must EVERYTHING be timed lately? :confused:
My neighbors are awesome, but without thinking, I sent out the flower requests yesterday. Due to some of those coming in today and (I'm guessing) some still outstanding I'm now stuck on both the storybook event and the turkey pig. I need 6 flowers and 4 pigeons. :(

I realize the goal is to 'encourage' us to purchase and spend gems, but really, having two TIMED goals simultaneously requiring neighbor requests, without raising the limit of returns we can recieve per day is a bit excessive. And purchasing gems is bad for my economy. :rolleyes:

meme1098
11-20-15, 12:16 PM
I wonder why some of us got stuck requesting pigeons while others got a lucky break? And also why must EVERYTHING be timed lately? :confused:
My neighbors are awesome, but without thinking, I sent out the flower requests yesterday. Due to some of those coming in today and (I'm guessing) some still outstanding I'm now stuck on both the storybook event and the turkey pig. I need 6 flowers and 4 pigeons. :(

I realize the goal is to 'encourage' us to purchase and spend gems, but really, having two TIMED goals simultaneously requiring neighbor requests, without raising the limit of returns we can recieve per day is a bit excessive. And purchasing gems is bad for my economy. :rolleyes:

Have you sent me a request today, bingo? I can't remember who did this morning...if not, send me one.

Moulin1
11-20-15, 12:27 PM
the gem troll has been around again. I gave 30 gems to skip the market, otherwise it would have taken forever. to my dismay, 100 were deducted. I had planned to do it again for the conservatory but have somewhat tepid feet about it in case the same happens again. I can't afford to lose another 70 gems. If it happens again, I shall not be buying gems again - ever!!!

PrincessCupOButter
11-20-15, 12:31 PM
Have you sent me a request today, bingo? I can't remember who did this morning...if not, send me one.

I'm pretty sure you were one of the first responses I got today, not sure if it was for the blossom or the pigeon, but Thank-you! :-)
I always click really fast too, lol, but I do answer all requests...even those that say they were sent 7 days ago. (I wish there was a way to know for certain if the item is even still needed at that point) I'll be sending out more tomorrow.

mini188
11-20-15, 12:34 PM
Can someone please let me know what the reward will be after completing all the chapters..

Will it be the bountiful table??

Just don't want to waste my time for something I already have..

Sorry if this has already been mentioned..

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-20-15, 12:50 PM
Can someone please let me know what the reward will be after completing all the chapters..

Will it be the bountiful table??

Just don't want to waste my time for something I already have..

Sorry if this has already been mentioned..
One of the prizes is a "Mystery Dinner Table" which evidently acts just like the Bountiful Table (drops feast every 2 days) and is a 2x2 instead of a 3x3...but the "Grand" final prize is Lorelei's Sapphire (see the pix and info I posted on page 6, post #55) which is supposed to be needed for some unknown future quest.

Kirrawynne
11-20-15, 01:19 PM
Thank you to all that posted the steps and materials needed for this quest. I think I'll quit right now. It's apparent that this was made for very established kingdoms and/or folks willing to spend massive amounts of gems.

Good luck to you all.

Dabag
11-20-15, 01:23 PM
Added Chapter 4 info to Post #205

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590-Castle-Story-11-19-Update-Thankful-Mystery-Dinner&p=1208948&viewfull=1#post1208948

Thank you North for the pics -those invisible pigeons must be staying with the TL server.

Thank you Korlcek for you post#205 . I added the upgraded info to my post as well.

Will post photos in the Goal Guide later today,
dabag

1whitty
11-20-15, 01:28 PM
Does the mystery table have to bo fully upgraded by the end of the 8 days? Thanks

senshin
11-20-15, 01:37 PM
Thank you Dabag, you rock!

I just did the math and this seems rather do-able to me, especially already having a mess of buildings in storage! Just last week I built 2 more marketplaces for holiday felt, which is the only one building in this quest line with a long time between collections. In storage I had 5 spires / towers, about 15 farm houses from a previous holiday challenge. Even without gems and waiting 2 days for the Marketplace collections I think there isn't any reason for me not to reach completion in 8 days.

My Kingdom isn't about to win any Better Kingdoms & Gardens awards since it's a cluttered mess, but I love the feasting table we got last year and would be delighted to have another similar item!

Violetvoo
11-20-15, 01:47 PM
I did goal one of chapter 2 then got goal 2 visited my 5 conservatories so book said 5 of 15. I was visiting nbrs and came home to a pop up saying I completed goal one again....no credit for visiting 5 conservatories...force quit 3 times and still 0 of 15 and 1:33 left on timer of conservatories. What a rip as I purposely hadn't collected from them waiting on the goal.

tentalen
11-20-15, 01:47 PM
Wonderful information thanks everyone. Gotta go look for conservatory in storage. Going to reck the kingdom Grrrh have lots of fun

jdygmgi
11-20-15, 02:19 PM
Information

*** the table drops a feast every 2 days ***

I really hope that to be true for those who already spent gems to achieve the firsts goals to get that table... 'Till no real confirmation of feasts drops, isn't it?

ktorewqas
11-20-15, 02:23 PM
Just a thought, those who did not get the pigeon task might already have them in their storage because of past tasks:confused::rolleyes:

Wonkaland99
11-20-15, 02:30 PM
Everyone seems so focused on the table, but has anyone else noticed the info on the back of the sapphire? Says it will be used for a special quest released soon. Given that Lorelai is the mermaid, I'm pretty intrigued.

And what are the odds that this SPECIAL QUEST will also be for IOS ONLY???

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-20-15, 02:45 PM
I did goal one of chapter 2 then got goal 2 visited my 5 conservatories so book said 5 of 15. I was visiting nbrs and came home to a pop up saying I completed goal one again....no credit for visiting 5 conservatories...force quit 3 times and still 0 of 15 and 1:33 left on timer of conservatories. What a rip as I purposely hadn't collected from them waiting on the goal.
Grrrrr!!! ... Same thing just happened to me! Visited 13 conservatories I had out waiting for Chapter 2... Collected them all, so it registered 13/15, visited a neighbor, came back and got the pop up for completing the goal before it and now it says 0/15 conservatories collected but all of my conservatories have 1:59 timer, Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Moulin1
11-20-15, 02:56 PM
Boy, you think it's a mystery.... Lol it's a real mystery to me!!! I didn't have to send a request for pigeons on here but YP (other account) did. Lol hint, hint. Lol ;)

I was never asked to get pigeons from neighbors. Mine went straight from farm houses to chapter 2 wheat request. Also havent had any requests for pigeons from my neighbors. Anyone have to do this or is that really part of chapter 2? I got the table for completing chapter 1. Also does anyone know what "adventure" is required to get the mask looking thing to upgrade the table to level 2?

I've been asked for pigeons from my neighbours, also I've asked for them in return. a number of my neighbours have responded but it has not registered, so I'm stuck in limbo. cannot move on to Chapter 2. keep waiting and checking but no homing pigeonst

potatoKida
11-20-15, 02:59 PM
Please tell me this is available for Android player!!! I've already built my cottages, market places, farm houses and lantern towers!!! ;___________;

meme1098
11-20-15, 03:02 PM
I've been asked for pigeons from my neighbours, also I've asked for them in return. a number of my neighbours have responded but it has not registered, so I'm stuck in limbo. cannot move on to Chapter 2. keep waiting and checking but no homing pigeonst

Force close & see if that helps.

mreames
11-20-15, 03:03 PM
It sounds like to me you are in serious need of adding more "active" neighbors.... Just like my 2nd acct was. ;) if you didn't get all of the cherry blossoms yesterday... When so many people were online doing the same thing. I'd definitely add more... Well, I did. Lol

Moulin1
11-20-15, 03:08 PM
Pigeons just landed. if someone was listening out there, thank you. don't suppose I'll get my stolen gems back

mreames
11-20-15, 03:10 PM
Pigeons just landed. if someone was listening out there, thank you. don't suppose I'll get my stolen gems back
You'll need to email support about the gems. The forum can't help with that.

ShibuyaCloth
11-20-15, 03:26 PM
The first level of the table has the same image as the Glimmerbat Habitat.
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb447000.png_2v_31020.png
Mystery Dinner Table L1
Info: From the Thanksgiving Mytery Dinner event. Did you find out who stole Princess Lorelei's Sapphire?!
Type: Decoration
Source: Event
Size: 2x2
Drops: Coins
Events: Thankful Mystery Dinner Party
Timer: 2.0 days
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590-Castle-Story-11-19-Update-Thankful-Mystery-Dinner

ktorewqas
11-20-15, 03:27 PM
Grrrrr!!! ... Same thing just happened to me! Visited 13 conservatories I had out waiting for Chapter 2... Collected them all, so it registered 13/15, visited a neighbor, came back and got the pop up for completing the goal before it and now it says 0/15 conservatories collected but all of my conservatories have 1:59 timer, Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! :( it's weekend, how can someone fix it if it's a bug. Force close? hope it can be solved by force close.

mikado86
11-20-15, 03:28 PM
Wait. So the time limit is for WHAT? I see part 1 has like 8 mini quests. Then part 2 and 3 and ahead are probably the same. What exactly is the time limited? 8 quests in 8 days seems too easy. But 60 quests sounds like over****

ShibuyaCloth
11-20-15, 03:30 PM
Wait. So the time limit is for WHAT? I see part 1 has like 8 mini quests. Then part 2 and 3 and ahead are probably the same. What exactly is the time limited? 8 quests in 8 days seems too easy. But 60 quests sounds like over****

It is the same in DS and some other games. The next chapter are easier. Well at least for high level players.

mikado86
11-20-15, 03:37 PM
It is the same in DS and some other games. The next chapter are easier. Well at least for high level players.

Well i hope so. Having to pull out 5 extra market places out of my storage and wait a whole day aint exactly mu definition of eazy

PrincessCupOButter
11-20-15, 03:37 PM
It sounds like to me you are in serious need of adding more "active" neighbors.... Just like my 2nd acct was. ;) if you didn't get all of the cherry blossoms yesterday... When so many people were online doing the same thing. I'd definitely add more... Well, I did. Lol

Oh no, I have plenty of active neighbors :) They are the only reason I keep playing some days. Lol...
That is excellent advice for those having trouble though, I did that very thing in the past when I was low on active neighbors.

My problem was that I was late sending my requests out yesterday for the blossoms and only those in the opposite time zone responded while I was asleep. (I hadn't considered that the ones coming in today would count toward my limit of 20.) What I DID do was limit the number of requests to 18, so there weren't too many outstanding. A couple of hours after my post, I managed to get 2 more pigeons (actually only needed three) and then sent stormie a request, so, Yay! I finished chapter one!! I'll send requests for the 6 more blossoms tomorrow.

SpiritWind00
11-20-15, 03:59 PM
thanks for all the info. Post 2 now updated as far as possibly known.

sassylis
11-20-15, 04:02 PM
Well I started this event without looking at what was needed...I have now looked...and am not going to even entertain finishing it as unless I spend all day everyday on it I don't stand a chance of finishing it!! I wish they'd realise some of us work and are unable to log on for over 8 hours so doesn't leave much time in between work and family life to finish these tasks...and I've played since day 1, so I'll just go get another turkey pig!! xx

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-20-15, 04:16 PM
:( it's weekend, how can someone fix it if it's a bug. Force close? hope it can be solved by force close.
Nah, force closed, rebooted, stood on my head, nothing worked lol ... Just waiting for em to come due again and IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! Pfft, lol

Added Chapter 4 info to Post #205

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590-Castle-Story-11-19-Update-Thankful-Mystery-Dinner&p=1208948&viewfull=1#post1208948

Thank you North for the pics -those invisible pigeons must be staying with the TL server.

Thank you Korlcek for you post#205 . I added the upgraded info to my post as well.

Will post photos in the Goal Guide later today,
dabag
Happy to help, but you seem to be wayyy ahead of me so do you still need me to post goal pix as I reach the goals?

ETA: SW, check out Dabag's post, there's a building upgrade you missed in post 2. :)
(Ch 4, Goal 4)

dyn2sr5
11-20-15, 04:26 PM
Collecting from the marketplace six times is ridiculous. Mine takes almost a day to collect and the quest will be over by then. This game is getting ridiculous and I'm not spending gems to speed it up either. Find a better building that matures in four hours, what a waste of time. I shouldn't have started it because it said 14 then went straight to 8 days. What's up with that?:mad:

OnlyOneRamoth
11-20-15, 04:31 PM
Hello all...I just want to thank all the players who have helped me so much on here over the past many months. Some of you have posted the steps and requirements this time, and others during other events, for which I am truly grateful! Others post helpful tips regularly,,and still others make me laugh -pigeons, turduckens- you know who you are lol. I am a newly landed level 50 and am slowly getting there...but it would not have been possible without the help of my awesome neighbours (you know who you are!) and the peeps on here. All of your information goes to good use as I pay it forward! So thanks again and here is hoping I meet more of you in the game!

perry5
11-20-15, 05:34 PM
I, too, was among the "lucky" who did not encounter the pigeon request step at the end of chap 1 and went straight to chap 2. Thinking I must have misunderstood something on the forum, I sped up 3 conservatories and than 1 extra conservatory to finish that and to get to the pigeons. But no pigeons...now just waiting almost a full day to get to chap 3! I'm game for almost anything, but seriously THIS one is trying my patience! Seems like so much disparity in what players are encountering...what is the deal?

Violetvoo
11-20-15, 05:40 PM
Grrrrr!!! ... Same thing just happened to me! Visited 13 conservatories I had out waiting for Chapter 2... Collected them all, so it registered 13/15, visited a neighbor, came back and got the pop up for completing the goal before it and now it says 0/15 conservatories collected but all of my conservatories have 1:59 timer, Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Sorry to hear it happened to you too. Very frustrating, it's like we're punished for visiting nbrs.

jbfps116
11-20-15, 05:47 PM
So far once you get past that stickler chapter 1, the other chapters don't need piles of time unless you haven't crafted what you need. [REMEMBER the poll??? Do you like collecting or crafting goals! lol]
ch. 2-5 seem easy. 6-8 are unknown as yet it seems.

angel7313
11-20-15, 06:18 PM
What's happening with the pigeon requests... I have checked with three of my friends and my other kingdoms and they are no where to be found and it's almost time for me to start chapter 2!!!!! Get it together Storm 8!!!!!!

jbfps116
11-20-15, 06:26 PM
I'm level 50 and I had to do the pigeon requests. they wouldn't come in because I already sent my neighbors request for flowers. next day it worked though.

mafruha
11-20-15, 06:30 PM
How ll i get the witch queen mask?? Can anybody help??

danzplace
11-20-15, 06:32 PM
I am at my max today too hecausenofnthenflowers. To see if you are, send a request to stormie. Then you will get a 21 request.

I want to chime in and say thanks too! Without the help of others, I wouldn't have made it through as many requests as I have...

kdgulle
11-20-15, 06:32 PM
What's happening with the pigeon requests... I have checked with three of my friends and my other kingdoms and they are no where to be found and it's almost time for me to start chapter 2!!!!! Get it together Storm 8!!!!!!
It looks like not everybody is getting the step to send out pigeons. If you didn't get them after collecting from your farmhouses it will move you right to chapter 2. I had to send out pigeons a neighbor didn't.

angel7313
11-20-15, 06:37 PM
It looks like not everybody is getting the step to send out pigeons. If you didn't get them after collecting from your farmhouses it will move you right to chapter 2. I had to send out pigeons a neighbor didn't.

Guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed

eastie41
11-20-15, 08:01 PM
Hi! Has this happened to anyone else? I have completed chapter 2, the prize was a chest of tokens. I checked the the trade wagon and my inventory. I don't find it.

And thanks to everyone for posting tips.

:cool:

M1mi04
11-20-15, 08:13 PM

It just happened to me too. Did my gifts for the day after collecting 6 conservatories and it went back to 0/15...!?!?
Not happy :( hope there won't be more of thoses bugs.. The goal seems to be long and hard enough with little time, can't waste too much time redoing things over and over.

nessa005
11-20-15, 08:17 PM
How ll i get the witch queen mask?? Can anybody help??
The 10 masks are part of the reward at the end of chapter 4

nessa005
11-20-15, 08:23 PM
Hi! Has this happened to anyone else? I have completed chapter 2, the prize was a chest of tokens. I checked the the trade wagon and my inventory. I don't find it.

And thanks to everyone for posting tips.

:cool:

I looked too, apparently you don't get the box and it doesn't have tokens. One of my rewards was iron, wood, stone and simple glue. I wanted to have the pretty box!

janddolphins
11-20-15, 08:28 PM
Been stuck on 14/15 pigeons for a while now, its taunting me. I was hoping to finish this step before bed. Worst case I get number 15 tomorrow I guess I just hate waiting. Sent to 200 neighbors so I know thats not the problem. I think the game just likes messing with me haha. Cant wait to have time this weekend to play and move forward

eastie41
11-20-15, 08:31 PM
I looked too, apparently you don't get the box and it doesn't have tokens. One of my rewards was iron, wood, stone and simple glue. I wanted to have the pretty box!

Thanks Nessa005. I, too, received those building supplies. Wonder if that chest turns up in the trade wagon when TL resumes trades for us.

meme1098
11-20-15, 08:40 PM
Been stuck on 14/15 pigeons for a while now, its taunting me. I was hoping to finish this step before bed. Worst case I get number 15 tomorrow I guess I just hate waiting. Sent to 200 neighbors so I know thats not the problem. I think the game just likes messing with me haha. Cant wait to have time this weekend to play and move forward

Have you sent a request to Stormie? I always save him for the last after getting the 20 limit. That way you can get 21.

anurulz
11-20-15, 08:45 PM
Nuggets again??? Seriously????

SpiritWind00
11-20-15, 08:47 PM
Nuggets again??? Seriously????

Time for a rock outcropping chopping frenzy!!

At least we have a bit of time to be prepared to give them. I imagine the gem skip cost would be quite high.

anurulz
11-20-15, 08:50 PM

At least we have a bit of time to be prepared to give them. I imagine the gem skip cost would be quite high.

I understand the rock chopping SW but the nugget requirements are getting ridiculous...I actually have more golden apples at this point than nuggets...why must every effing quest which is time limited need the same item?? Those golden eggs are just sitting in my inventory and threatening to actually crawl back into the chickens now..

anurulz
11-20-15, 08:52 PM
Am still on first step of the cottages..sent so many requests for the cherry blossoms too since yest which are also stuck in transit apparently...S8 postal services need to be upgraded really...wondering how many millenia it will take for the pigeons to go out and return...

janddolphins
11-20-15, 08:56 PM
Have you sent a request to Stormie? I always save him for the last after getting the 20 limit. That way you can get 21.

Yes I did, but posting worked, Checked one final time before calling it a night and I am happy to say I am partway through chapter 2 now :) Collected 8 of the conservatories and will do the other half and the one when I randomly wake up some point tonight.

Hope others are moving along as well!

jopik
11-20-15, 09:14 PM

Its 60 gems as far as I remember

patoubzh1
11-20-15, 09:20 PM
It just happened to me too. Did my gifts for the day after collecting 6 conservatories and it went back to 0/15...!?!?
Not happy :( hope there won't be more of thoses bugs.. The goal seems to be long and hard enough with little time, can't waste too much time redoing things over and over.

Same just happrned to me 7 conservatories... Just went back in the game... Reset to zero...

KadeeDid
11-20-15, 09:46 PM
I did not get any goal about a Mystery Table.

GlvtenFree
11-20-15, 09:53 PM
im just laughing to myself right now..
it takes 32 fancy beams for table upgrades PLUS 80 wood...

mreames
11-20-15, 09:58 PM
I did not get any goal about a Mystery Table.
Do you mean you didn't get the event? Are you on android? If you have the event and finished chapter 1, the table would be in your inventory.

kidsby4
11-20-15, 10:42 PM
Can anyone tell me what time of day the timer resets? Time and city/country and I will work out what time it is for me. I am preparing to start (from the great advice on here!) and don't want to lose hours by hitting start too soon...thanks

mreames
11-20-15, 10:49 PM
Can anyone tell me what time of day the timer resets? Time and city/country and I will work out what time it is for me. I am preparing to start (from the great advice on here!) and don't want to lose hours by hitting start too soon...thanks

Midnight pacific time.

badbunny42
11-20-15, 10:56 PM
Has anyone been posting the wait times between chapters? First it was two hours. Then over 15. Now over 38! Unbelievable. Hey, speedsters, does it keep going up? I used gems on the second, but I don't have enough to give more and more. Well I would except for a gem trap that took a huge chunk -- one of those times when the screen jumps when you're tapping crops. Grrrr.

mreames
11-20-15, 11:05 PM
I think it's best to look at it as the chapters are scheduled to start at a certain time and a certain day for you. Chapter 1 started on Thursday, chapter 2 on Friday, chapter 3 on Saturday, etc... By the time you skip a couple you're looking days ahead of schedule so the price kind of naturally goes up, although it may not go down a day later. I hope I made sense. Lol

Has anyone been posting the wait times between chapters? First it was two hours. Then over 15. Now over 38! Unbelievable. Hey, speedsters, does it keep going up? I used gems on the second, but I don't have enough to give more and more. Well I would except for a gem trap that took a huge chunk -- one of those times when the screen jumps when you're tapping crops. Grrrr.

badbunny42
11-20-15, 11:20 PM
I think it's best to look at it as the chapters are scheduled to start at a certain time and a certain day for you. Chapter 1 started on Thursday, chapter 2 on Friday, chapter 3 on Saturday, etc... By the time you skip a couple you're looking days ahead of schedule so the price kind of naturally goes up, although it may not go down a day later. I hope I made sense. Lol

38 hours is a long wait time for a challenge we are already almost two days into... Especially to get to chapter four out of eight.

I would love to know if anyone actually knows. It's the length of time as much as the price-- 2 hrs to 15 hrs to 38 hrs. If the next gap is 80 hrs..... Ha ha ha on us.

KadeeDid
11-20-15, 11:26 PM
Do you mean you didn't get the event? Are you on android? If you have the event and finished chapter 1, the table would be in your inventory.

iOS but not finished Chapter 1. Mystery table is mentioned first so I thought that goal should be out.

Likely won't bother with this as it sounds like a lot to do for Chapter 1. Having to put out buildings I stored and not having room plus family issues and several funerals. Too many games with goals and I am run ragged right now.

KadeeDid
11-20-15, 11:29 PM
38 hours is a long wait time for a challenge we are already almost two days into... Especially to get to chapter four out of eight.

I would love to know if anyone actually knows. It's the length of time as much as the price-- 2 hrs to 15 hrs to 38 hrs. If the next gap is 80 hrs..... Ha ha ha on us.

Skipping ahead doesn't usually help on this type of goal. You have to wait for the next day even if you skip. If you started Thursday, Day 2 would not be released until Friday, Day 3 on Saturday, Day 4 on Sunday.

mreames
11-20-15, 11:30 PM
Chapter 1 Thursday afternoon
Chapter 2 Friday afternoon
Chapter 3 Saturday afternoon
Chapter 4 Sunday afternoon
Chapter 5 Monday afternoon
Chapter 6 Tuesday afternoon
Chapter 7 Wednesday afternoon
Chapter 8 Thursday afternoon

38 hours from now would be about Sunday afternoon which fits what I said about chapter 4. If you hurried it, you'd be looking at 62 hours before chapter 5 would start. 86 hours before chapter 6 would start and so on.

KadeeDid
11-20-15, 11:32 PM

Sourp4tch explained in Post #2:
"1. You have 1 day for each chapter before a new new chapter starts.
2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner."

mreames
11-20-15, 11:32 PM
Sorry to hear about the funerals. :( chapter 1 is the hardest so far but seems like one could take a few days to do it as long as they were prepared for the other chapters ahead of time. But yes, once chapter 1 is done, the table will be in inventory as an unbuilt table. It can't be sold but it can be stored.

iOS but not finished Chapter 1. Mystery table is mentioned first so I thought that goal should be out.

Likely won't bother with this as it sounds like a lot to do for Chapter 1. Having to put out buildings I stored and not having room plus family issues and several funerals. Too many games with goals and I am run ragged right now.

KadeeDid
11-20-15, 11:35 PM
Sorry to hear about the funerals. :( chapter 1 is the hardest so far but seems like one could take a few days to do it as long as they were prepared for the other chapters ahead of time. But yes, once chapter 1 is done, the table will be in inventory as an unbuilt table.

Thanks. Longest Chapter 1 I have ever seen. Lots to do.

mreames
11-20-15, 11:41 PM
Thanks. Longest Chapter 1 I have ever seen. Lots to do.

It definitely is. Lol but chapters 3 and 4 require no collections and can be ready ahead of time. Chapter 5 only has 2 collections from conservatories and that's easy enough. So that's basically 3 days that can be used to catch up if chapter 1 takes extra time.

totalwasteoftime
11-21-15, 12:17 AM

Sorry about the real life stuff! Often I play the game because I like how the whole kingdom can be neat and organized and there are tasks I can complete. Definitely defeats the purpose of playing if I have to cram random buildings in all the open spaces and build 3 more of the same thing that will just go into storage as soon as I can tap them once or twice and the deadlines stress me out... I don't need my stress- reliever causing more stress! So I hear you if you need to sit this one out!! That said, the first chapter alone could easily take all eight days because I daidnt have nearly enough watchtowers or marketplaces...I ended up speeding up a couple watchtowers (spending somewhere around 10 gems) and then just immediately spent the 30 gems to skip the markeplace visits altogether and now I'm almost done with chapter 2 and already have all the things I'll need for chapter 3 in case I'm close to starting it. Now it feels back to fun stress- reliever!

dragoniakingdom
11-21-15, 12:50 AM
Just a heads up in case it happens to anyone else:

There seems to be a glitch with the "Collect from 15 conservatories".
I had collected from 5 returned just now to collect again only for this part of the quest to return to 0/15.

Dabag
11-21-15, 12:54 AM
Happy to help, but you seem to be wayyy ahead of me so do you still need me to post goal pix as I reach the goals?

Posted some pics in the Goal Guide. (up to Chapter 4)
Deconstructed the storybook (lol)

If you see a photo is wrong, or has changed in some way, or
one I missed again, or any pic you feel should be included then,
Yes please all photos are welcomed.

Yes, I skipped ahead to see the next chapters early.
Wanted to bank some time for the weekend, see you next week.

Thanks again,
dabag

ShibuyaCloth
11-21-15, 12:54 AM

I had collected from 5 returned just now to collect again only for this part of the quest to return to 0/15.

had to do the same. Collected 9 then it did reset. Well I am passed now.

mini188
11-21-15, 01:27 AM
Thanks

mini188
11-21-15, 01:28 AM
One of the prizes is a "Mystery Dinner Table" which evidently acts just like the Bountiful Table (drops feast every 2 days) and is a 2x2 instead of a 3x3...but the "Grand" final prize is Lorelei's Sapphire (see the pix and info I posted on page 6, post #55) which is supposed to be needed for some unknown future quest.

Thanks

GlvtenFree
11-21-15, 01:38 AM
i wish i had two more neighbors online right now so i could get these pigeon requests done and move on already arg !

mymummy789
11-21-15, 01:49 AM
I understand the rock chopping SW but the nugget requirements are getting ridiculous...I actually have more golden apples at this point than nuggets...why must every effing quest which is time limited need the same item?? Those golden eggs are just sitting in my inventory and threatening to actually crawl back into the chickens now..
I also wish they would change the gold item. I am actually maxed out on gold eggs!!!

DrP4ever
11-21-15, 02:48 AM
i wish i had two more neighbors online right now so i could get these pigeon requests done and move on already arg !
Just sent you a request. I'll be up for about an hour or so. If it comes in then I will quickly send it out.

katbtodd
11-21-15, 03:52 AM
When I finished chapter two it showed I got a price it looks like one of the boxes we get from the troll wagon , it's no where to be found, it must be a glitch has any body else had this problem

carove
11-21-15, 04:15 AM
I would like to know this too!

mreames
11-21-15, 04:28 AM
When I finished chapter two it showed I got a price it looks like one of the boxes we get from the troll wagon , it's no where to be found, it must be a glitch has any body else had this problem

It only looks like something from the troll wagon a far as I can tell. What I really think it is... Is a suitcase full of the prizes it did give... Glue, beams and whatever else came at the end.

0neSilver
11-21-15, 04:44 AM
Where do you get the Wicked Witches Masques from?

sued62
11-21-15, 04:49 AM
Just before gift box appeared there was a whole batch of stone, wood etc. I think this was the gift!!

ktorewqas
11-21-15, 05:20 AM

I had collected from 5 returned just now to collect again only for this part of the quest to return to 0/15. :( so only the conservatories cause the trouble for now. Other building like towers, farmhouses etc are all ok. I wonder what's the difference. When can TL fix this :eek: hope you can sort it out soon.

nadinana
11-21-15, 05:23 AM
Why can't I buy 3 and 4 market place? Only 2! When increasing the possibility of buying this building?
And What give a rewards after goal 1, 2, 3?

enaid03
11-21-15, 05:37 AM

Stuck on this as well?

janleigh
11-21-15, 05:58 AM
I'm stuck on the wicked witches mask too ?

bestmamasama
11-21-15, 06:02 AM
Why can't I buy 3 and 4 market place? Only 2! When increasing the possibility of buying this building?
And What give a rewards after goal 1, 2, 3?

From what I understand, you can only have 30 "town" buildings (including town buildings that you have saved in your inventory).

Unfortunately that means you will have to sell another town building to make space for another market. Specifically, farm houses, cottages, taverns and/or windmills. Deleting other buildings other that the ones I just listed won't make space for another market.

Hope that made sense! Good luck :D

babyamy8888
11-21-15, 07:02 AM
On day 2 and need to upgrade the mystery table, but I can't find it! Help!

Seriously700
11-21-15, 07:03 AM

An earlier post said they are rewards from completing chapter 4

jbfps116
11-21-15, 07:07 AM
any news on chapters 6-8 yet??

mreames
11-21-15, 07:10 AM
On day 2 and need to upgrade the mystery table, but I can't find it! Help!

Look for the table in your inventory. ;)

Liloze
11-21-15, 07:28 AM
What is going on around in this game?
First off my Wedding ali doesn't give energy just experience ! :rolleyes:
Then, I am stuck on this upgrade festive table!
Where the Heck is the table to up grade? :rolleyes:
I finished the Conservatories part, including last visit, Got the troll look alike case, a bunch of wood stone iron for a reward and then nothing ! :confused:
Yes I searched my inventory, yes I forced closed, yes I searched inventory again still nothing! :confused:
Now What? It is a timed goal, so please Could someone tell us what is happening ?

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 07:42 AM
I finished the Conservatories part, including last visit, Got the troll look alike case, a bunch of wood stone iron for a reward and then nothing ! :confused:
Yes I searched my inventory, yes I forced closed, yes I searched inventory again still nothing! :confused:
Now What? It is a timed goal, so please Could someone tell us what is happening ?

Look under the "buildings" or the "decorations" tab in your inventory - I found my table under one of those.

mreames
11-21-15, 07:46 AM
Don't look for a "table", it looks more like an unbuilt glimmerbat habitat in inventory.

otgland
11-21-15, 07:46 AM
An earlier post said they are rewards from completing chapter 4

To finish chapter 4 you need to upgrade table... Hmm where are those masks!

mreames
11-21-15, 07:50 AM
To finish chapter 4 you need to upgrade table... Hmm where are those masks!

So you've done the first 3 goals and no masks for the upgrade?? Ouch.

tan29573
11-21-15, 07:53 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, can somebody tell me the gem cost to speed up collection from marketplace please. I'm wondering whether to spend the gems on skipping this chapter. TIA

mreames
11-21-15, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, can somebody tell me the gem cost to speed up collection from marketplace please. I'm wondering whether to spend the gems on skipping this chapter. TIA

30 gems to skip the whole goal for marketplaces within the event or 22 gems per marketplace if they have the whole 22 hours left. 1 gem per hour.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 07:57 AM
I got masks. You get them at the end of one of your levels as a prize so look in your inventory. On a side note I'm stuck so if you're a neighbor please send me my magnifying glasses - I need six more.

ETA: on a side note I would also suggest you gather the rest of your inventory for your table during any downtime. That way you can upgrade right away when you need to - it took awhile to gather a few for my table for one of my quests.

Edited again to add - I'm also noticing to have any "ask neighbor requests" show up I have to close down my ipod and open it again. So if you're missing anything you might try that again.

mreames
11-21-15, 08:04 AM
Just sent an invite from this account. Already sent magnifying glass from my 2nd account just a little bit ago. ;)

I got masks. You get them at the end of one of your levels as a prize so look in your inventory. On a side note I'm stuck so if you're a neighbor please send me my magnifying glasses - I need six more.

ETA: on a side note I would also suggest you gather the rest of your inventory for your table during any downtime. That way you can upgrade right away when you need to - it took awhile to gather a few for my table for one of my quests.

Edited again to add - I'm also noticing to have any "ask neighbor requests" show up I have to close down my ipod and open it again. So if you're missing anything you might try that again.

Liloze
11-21-15, 08:06 AM
Look under the "buildings" or the "decorations" tab in your inventory - I found my table under one of those.

Thanks, found it under buildings :)

I wonder why S8 just put it there :rolleyes: Without the ability to see when we click ALL in inventory.
You'd think they have the latter so "organized" :rolleyes:

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 08:08 AM
Just sent an invite from this account. Already sent magnifying glass from my 2nd account just a little bit ago. ;)

Did it - thanks!

mreames
11-21-15, 08:09 AM
Did it - thanks!

Sent and you're welcome. ;)

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 08:10 AM

I wonder why S8 just put it there :rolleyes: Without the ability to see when we click ALL in inventory.

I had trouble finding mine, too. People who aren't seeing their baron masks might try the same thing - instead of all inventory look under individual tabs. Only three more magnifying glasses needed now.

mreames
11-21-15, 08:13 AM
I had trouble finding mine, too. People who aren't seeing their baron masks might try the same thing - instead of all inventory look under individual tabs. Only three more magnifying glasses needed now.

However, the masks should just be available at the upgrade screen, I would think. (I haven't reached that point yet)

QueenCarolyn
11-21-15, 08:14 AM
Look for the table in your inventory. ;)

Mine was lost on page 15 of my inventory. Thanks for the advice.

1whitty
11-21-15, 08:15 AM

If you still need magnifying glasses send invite to 1Whitty & request & I'll send to you

mreames
11-21-15, 08:16 AM

I don't know if anything changed or not but I got mine out under "all". It actually came as part of the 1st chapter reward so you might have just had a lot of things put in inventory after that.

mreames
11-21-15, 08:17 AM

You're very welcome! :)

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 08:17 AM
I did my first table upgrade with the baron masks. It says current level 150 coins two days. Next level 500 coins - 2 days. The next upgrade you need10 fancy beam, 15 rope, 10 red dye and 10 good witch's drink. In an hour I will have everything but the drink.

mreames
11-21-15, 08:21 AM

I think a lot of people don't realize they got the table in chapter 1. Therefore other things accumulated in inventory until they looked for it in chapter 2.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 08:22 AM
If you still need magnifying glasses send invite to 1Whitty & request & I'll send to you

Yes, I still need 2 more. Just sent the invite. Thanks!

1whitty
11-21-15, 08:28 AM
Yes, I still need 2 more. Just sent the invite. Thanks!Accepted. Send request

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 08:39 AM
OK - thanks for the magnifying glasses, guys! And we're off. Move on to next level, 50 gems. I think it was a 36 hour wait if you didn't. Level six...

Chapter six of eight.

Goal 1 of five.
Vote:
Who do you think did it?
Skip for one gem.

Goal 2
Serve hearty feast ( it's dinner time!) 3 hearty feasts
Skip for 24 gems.

Goal 3 of 5
Mingle
To the conservatory! ( 2 times)
Skip for 16 gems

Goal 4 of 5
Use blue dye (write the name down!) 5 blue dye
Skip for 10 gems

*I have to make the dye - had the rest in inventory. I think the next goal is going to be the table, but I'm not sure yet.

mreames
11-21-15, 08:51 AM
Yeah I've been betting the table upgrades every even chapter. At least that's the pattern. Lol

OK - thanks for the magnifying glasses, guys! And we're off. Move on to next level, 50 gems. I think it was a 36 hour wait if you didn't. Level six...

Chapter six of eight.

Goal 1 of five.
Vote:
Who do you think did it?
Skip for one gem.

Goal 2
Serve hearty feast ( it's dinner time!)
Skip for 24 gems.

Goal 3 of 5
Mingle
Skip for 16 gems

Goal 4 of 5
Skip for 10 gems

*I have to make the dye - had the rest in inventory. I think the next goal is going to be the table, but I'm not sure yet.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-21-15, 08:57 AM

Chapter six of eight.

Goal 1 of five.
Vote:
Who do you think did it?
Skip for one gem.

Goal 2
Serve hearty feast ( it's dinner time!)
Skip for 24 gems.

Goal 3 of 5
Mingle
Skip for 16 gems

Goal 4 of 5
Skip for 10 gems

Do you recall how many hearty feasts for Goal 2? Just 1?

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 09:14 AM
Yeah I've been betting the table upgrades every even chapter. At least that's the pattern. Lol

Well, if it is, to upgrade your table from level 2 to level 3 you need 10 fancy beam, 15 rope, 10 good witches drink and 10 red dye.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 09:15 AM
Do you recall how many hearty feasts for Goal 2? Just 1?

three.

NorthWoodsKingdom
11-21-15, 09:22 AM
three.
K, thx. :)

mreames
11-21-15, 09:27 AM
Well, if it is, to upgrade your table from level 2 to level 3 you need 10 fancy beam, 15 rope, 10 good witches drink and 10 red dye.

Thanks. That sounds like what they're showing for level 3 to level 4 on the first page.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 09:31 AM
Thanks. That sounds like what they're showing for level 3 to level 4 on the first page.

Huh - when I hit my table it says it's at level 3. Weird - I've only upgraded it once. Maybe just the act of building it counts as one. So I should only have one more upgrade then?

mreames
11-21-15, 09:48 AM
I think building it initially is considered an upgrade. It must be level 1 out of inventory and becomes level 2 when it is built.

After the good witches drink, yes, there is one more upgrade. Have you seen the list of upgrades on the first page?

Huh - when I hit my table it says it's at level 3. Weird - I've only upgraded it once. Maybe just the act of building it counts as one. So I should only have one more upgrade then?

jdygmgi
11-21-15, 09:57 AM
email support about the gems

Lolololol, never anyone got anything from support about stollen gems, dude. It is just part of game's economy.

The first level of the table has the same image as the Glimmerbat Habitat.

Really? Well, maybe they fired all artwork designers to save costs and all images will be 2nd hand ones from now ;)

ktorewqas
11-21-15, 10:02 AM
2nd hands images lol recycle, reuse and reduce, good for the environment ;)

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 10:05 AM
Lolololol, never anyone got anything from support about stollen gems, dude. It is just part of game's economy.

Really? Well, maybe they fired all artwork designers to save costs and all images will be 2nd hand ones from now ;)

If you get the gems from games like I do you're out of luck ( thanks to whoever told me that if you actually download those games and play them in the goals you get gems) but if you paid actual money for them and they don't reimburse you write the apple store and they'll credit your account.

Liloze
11-21-15, 10:05 AM
I don't know if anything changed or not but I got mine out under "all". It actually came as part of the 1st chapter reward so you might have just had a lot of things put in inventory after that.

Nope Mine was in the building section, because when I got to that part I checked directly :)
As usual nothing is "uncomplicated" with S8 lol ;)

mreames
11-21-15, 10:08 AM
But when did you get to that part? At the end of chapter 2? The table was rewarded in chapter 1.

Nope Mine was in the building section, because when I got to that part I checked directly :)
As usual nothing is "uncomplicated" with S8 lol ;)

mimiamelia
11-21-15, 10:10 AM
Still on chapter 1 lol, don't think I can finish it but good luck to everyone! Btw, feel free to add me for request if you need more nbrs:)

mreames
11-21-15, 10:13 AM
Still on chapter 1 lol, don't think I can finish it but good luck to everyone! Btw, feel free to add me for request if you need more nbrs:)

So far it looks like chapter 1 is by far the hardest. Check out first page and have everything ready for future chapters.

purrdue5
11-21-15, 10:18 AM
I am waiting to start Chapter 4 & find I will need 10 wicked witch masque which I understand I should have received at the end of chapter 3. I have checked my entire inventory twice & I don't have them. Have I misunderstood or do I have a problem. hOping u can help me. tHanks

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 10:18 AM

I skipped most of the Halloween ones. I looked at the page and saw I didn't have the stuff in inventory. Though I was dumb enough to hit the buttons for the Halloween animals and loose all that inventory I'd saved before I checked to see if I could complete it. I did get the glimmerbat cave and the orphanage but those were pretty easy gets.

riverly
11-21-15, 10:30 AM
I wonder how someone could do this without the help and info found on this forum. I forgot all about getting a table until I read here to look for it in my inventory--had to look under building tab.

brendaisme
11-21-15, 10:31 AM
No fair! I already collected from 8 conservatories and it reverted to 0! This is the second time this has happened and I'm tired of spending gems to catch back up! Anyone else have this happen?

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 10:37 AM
No fair! I already collected from 8 conservatories and it reverted to 0! This is the second time this has happened and I'm tired of spending gems to catch back up! Anyone else have this happen?

It happened to me once. I had it say I'd only collected once when I'd collected twice.

nukesters2
11-21-15, 10:53 AM
I think I have been checking this forum as much as I have been actually tending to my Kingdom!! Lol!! I also don't see how anyone could finish this goal without having the forum to go by, unless it was not a time limited challenge!
I have sent a few of you here neighbor requests, I need one single pigeon to finish chapter one! If you can accept me just long enough to do help that would be great! Although having good neighbors long term is a good thing! I have a few but not enough :) My farm name is Far Away with a star beside the name. I hope I get a few new neighbors here! :) mreames you are already my very good neighbor!
I am doing this at the same time as the turkey animals, I feel like all I am doing these days is tending my Kingdom!!

nessa005
11-21-15, 11:11 AM
I am waiting to start Chapter 4 & find I will need 10 wicked witch masque which I understand I should have received at the end of chapter 3. I have checked my entire inventory twice & I don't have them. Have I misunderstood or do I have a problem. hOping u can help me. tHanks

They are a reward with other things at the end of Chapter 4

nadinana
11-21-15, 11:14 AM
Thank you, bestmamasama! How many i can have "royal" buildings in 40 lvl?

riverly
11-21-15, 11:17 AM
I think I have been checking this forum as much as I have been actually tending to my Kingdom!! Lol!! I also don't see how anyone could finish this goal without having the forum to go by, unless it was not a time limited challenge!
I have sent a few of you here neighbor requests, I need one single pigeon to finish chapter one! If you can accept me just long enough to do help that would be great! Although having good neighbors long term is a good thing! I have a few but not enough :) My farm name is Far Away with a star beside the name. I hope I get a few new neighbors here! :) mreames you are already my very good neighbor!
I am doing this at the same time as the turkey animals, I feel like all I am doing these days is tending my Kingdom!!invite accepted and pigeon sent.

riverly
11-21-15, 11:18 AM
It looks like 32 fancy beams required(so far) for updating table.

nukesters2
11-21-15, 11:21 AM
invite accepted and pigeon sent.

WOOHOO!! thankyou so much! and the other people here who accepted my invite and helped! Because of reading here ahead of time, I had enough inventory to get through to chapter 3 which will begin for me in 2 hours and 43 min. I did use 30 gems to skip visiting conservitories 15 times though! wow that is a hard one! I am almost afraid to see what will be coming in the rest of the chapters!

nukesters2
11-21-15, 11:24 AM
It looks like 32 fancy beams required(so far) for updating table.

wow, ouch! I started out to make a second conservatory but quit as soon as I saw we would need so many fancy beams just for leveling to 3... used gems to skip the visiting 15 times!

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 11:24 AM
Goal 5, level 6- upgrade table

Level 7 - 80 gems or 85 hours to open. 3 goals at this level.
Goal 1 - 15 spy glasses. Ask 15 neighbors or 120 to skip.

Whoever is in charge of the front page sticky might want to put all these on the front page so we don't have to keep going back and forth - it stops at goal 5.

:rolleyes:Don't suppose there's 15 people out there who want to become my new neighbors right away so I can move on?

Liloze
11-21-15, 11:25 AM
Added You 're welcome :) And pigeon sent :) good luck :)

burritosprings
11-21-15, 11:28 AM
Just had my progress get reset. Clicked on 8 conservatories now reset back to 0. Not a bad one but making me nervous.

nukesters2
11-21-15, 11:32 AM

Level 7 - 80 gems or 85 hours to open.

Whoever is in charge of the front page sticky might want to put all these on the front page so we don't have to keep going back and forth - it stops at goal 5.

:rolleyes:Don't suppose there's 15 people out there who want to become my new neighbors right away so I can move on?

Did you send me a request? I don't have one yet....

terri81
11-21-15, 11:32 AM
It's just a ploy to get us to buy more coins. You have one day to finish a chapter but you have to visit the marketplace six times and it takes 22hrs to regenerate. Why not come up with something that will not force us to buy coins? I've already decided that I won't finish it but it will at least help me clear out some inventory. By the way, what happens if you're maxed out on sapphires? I'm maxed out on rubies, sapphires, topazes, pink Quartz and all types of gems from the ponds and the dragons. So, what's the point?

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 11:37 AM

I already sent out requests with level six. So I can't sent out new requests until tomorrow. Urgh.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 11:38 AM

Oh, wait - what's your storm ID? I need that.

Liloze
11-21-15, 11:38 AM
But when did you get to that part? At the end of chapter 2? The table was rewarded in chapter 1.

Really ?!! O-O LMAO ... Well CS didn't even mention or hint or inform or SHOW that I got a table in chapter1
Did not even know I have one until I was asked to upgrade :rolleyes: :eek:

Now, on a different point, I need to upgrade but I have no masks, searched every single page of my inventory... nothing!
And what I do not understand is how come we need to wait hours...in a timed goal?!
I really do try to understand S8 logic but I am failing! lol :o
Anyone knows when the masks are granted? Should I have them now or wait until next chapter (4 of 8) or what :confused:

purrdue5
11-21-15, 11:39 AM
They are a reward with other things at the end of Chapter 4

tHank you so much for your answer. i was about to have a panic attack. tHanks for the forum & good people like you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

nukesters2
11-21-15, 11:46 AM
Oh, wait - what's your storm ID? I need that.

I think we became neighbors after you posted.... check to see if you can request from me now! :)

olcastle
11-21-15, 11:47 AM
By the way, what happens if you're maxed out on sapphires? I'm maxed out on rubies, sapphires, topazes, pink Quartz and all types of gems from the ponds and the dragons. So, what's the point?

It's a different sapphire, it calls Princess Lorelei's Sapphire and has mermaid? scales inside.

mreames
11-21-15, 11:55 AM
Yeah I think it just flashed a picture of the kit and didn't even stay as a pop up. Lol I'm still waiting for my chapter 3 to start! Lol

Really ?!! O-O LMAO ... Well CS didn't even mention or hint or inform or SHOW that I got a table in chapter1
Did not even know I have one until I was asked to upgrade :rolleyes: :eek:

Now, on a different point, I need to upgrade but I have no masks, searched every single page of my inventory... nothing!
And what I do not understand is how come we need to wait hours...in a timed goal?!
I really do try to understand S8 logic but I am failing! lol :o
Anyone knows when the masks are granted? Should I have them now or wait until next chapter (4 of 8) or what :confused:

Mylania
11-21-15, 12:00 PM
I already sent out requests with level six. So I can't sent out new requests until tomorrow. Urgh.

Since you just added me and didn't send the chapter 6 request to me, can you send this new one to me? The way requests work confuse me, but worth a shot. I'm on now and will respond soon as I get it.

Liloze
11-21-15, 12:14 PM
Yeah I think it just flashed a picture of the kit and didn't even stay as a pop up. Lol I'm still waiting for my chapter 3 to start! Lol

Hemmm need to go see my ophtalmologist...I did not even see a picture :o lol

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 12:37 PM
Since you just added me and didn't send the chapter 6 request to me, can you send this new one to me? The way requests work confuse me, but worth a shot. I'm on now and will respond soon as I get it.

I've tried several times now - it's just not going to let me until it resets itself tomorrow. I guess that's the end of the game for me until it lets me send out more neighbor requests. I'll go ahead and get gems playing the other games I have up and getting everything else I need for the final level up on the table - builder's paste isn't too easy to get. I'm assuming the last goal is the table upgrade and am working for that - I have no idea then what the middle goal is. Does anyone?

ktorewqas
11-21-15, 12:50 PM
Just had my progress get reset. Clicked on 8 conservatories now reset back to 0. Not a bad one but making me nervous.have you reported to storm support? Maybe post in bug section might help too.

burritosprings
11-21-15, 01:07 PM
have you reported to storm support? Maybe post in bug section might help too.

Waste of time. I did force close thinking it might resync with server. Did not work and then i noticed that all my 9 conservatories looked like they needed to be rebuilt but were already at lvl 1. And there was a 10 minute timer. After the 10 minutes they started to look normal and the normal 2 hour timer was in place. So far after this second round of clicking the count is staying and not resetting.

nessa005
11-21-15, 01:12 PM

Invite sent

kdgulle
11-21-15, 01:17 PM
Just had to do part 3 twice, not sure what's up with that. A neighbor had the same issue as me.

AnniePMH
11-21-15, 01:19 PM
Just had to do part 3 twice, not sure what's up with that. A neighbor had the same issue as me.

I had to give the yellow dyes twice, but only lost 10 in the end, lol:rolleyes:

ladyperidot
11-21-15, 01:21 PM
have you reported to storm support? Maybe post in bug section might help too.

Same just happened to me!! Argg.... And, of course it's the weekend so S8 probably isn't in

mreames
11-21-15, 01:28 PM

Yep, the same thing just happened to me, too. But like you, really only gave things once.

ktorewqas
11-21-15, 01:34 PM
Waste of time. I did force close thinking it might resync with server. Did not work and then i noticed that all my 9 conservatories looked like they needed to be rebuilt but were already at lvl 1. And there was a 10 minute timer. After the 10 minutes they started to look normal and the normal 2 hour timer was in place. So far after this second round of clicking the count is staying and not resetting.:)hope it will not happen again.

tan29573
11-21-15, 01:39 PM
I've also invited a few of you to be neighbours if you don't mind. I'm always happy to accept requests for items, and usually play several times a day.

kingdomgirl1234
11-21-15, 01:58 PM
Have invited you

Mylania
11-21-15, 02:19 PM

I had to give yellow dyes and fur twice, but it didn't really take them first time. Good thing, as I have nowhere close to an extra 50 fur!

Seriously700
11-21-15, 02:22 PM
Same just happened to me!! Argg.... And, of course it's the weekend so S8 probably isn't in

True, but the issue with the conservatories resetting was reported yesterday while S8 was still working. At least it was mentioned in this thread. It sounds like not everyone is experiencing this. I wonder what is different for some.

gilachaya
11-21-15, 02:24 PM
I'm stuck because I sent out requests to all my friends already and then skipped to a step that needs more requests. I sent out some invitations to people in the forum who were also looking for friends. If anyone could friend me I would appreciate it. I check the game regularly and answer all requests. Thanks!

sued62
11-21-15, 02:26 PM
Can someone please tell me where the witches masques come from. Is from from cropping table?

PinkEquinox
11-21-15, 02:36 PM
They are rewarded during chapter 4.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-Story-Main-Goal-Guide&p=1209456&viewfull=1#post1209456

gracelinda
11-21-15, 02:38 PM
Need the witches to complete chapter 4.... So if it after u complete...won't work. How do we get them? Do we harvest a building , craft them ....

CLOVERKAITO
11-21-15, 02:40 PM
I didn't have the conservatory problem since I had 16 out so I collected the 15 all at one go. (I didn't build new ones. A goal from ages ago needed a lot of conservatories so I had 19 stored.) Yes my kingdom looks ugly now and I won't bother fixing it until Xmas lol.

I already have enough neighbours that responds promptly, but if anyone needs neighbours for goal requests purpose only feel free to add me. I check a few times a day.

PinkEquinox
11-21-15, 02:45 PM
Need the witches to complete chapter 4.... So if it after u complete...won't work. How do we get them? Do we harvest a building , craft them ....

I haven't gotten there yet, but going by the pics dabag posted it looks like they are rewarded after you give the longswords in goal 3/4 of chapter 4.

eastie41
11-21-15, 02:49 PM

I had to give the resources twice, too. But I checked my inventory it only took the resources that were required (not double). Must be some glitchy-thing.

bestmamasama
11-21-15, 02:56 PM
Thank you, bestmamasama! How many i can have "royal" buildings in 40 lvl?

I'm actually unsure 😥😱!
But I think it's unlimited since it adds to your royal points.

Anybody know for sure? I'm curious to know too!

danzplace
11-21-15, 03:01 PM
Feel free to add me if you need a neighbor,nincheck twice a day. For folks who are waiting for market places, hang in there. If you are working ahead making supplies, you'll be able to catch up. I finished level two with just two hours to go, but I finished level three in 10 minutes. Looks like there is room for things to balance out.

PraxisOfGood
11-21-15, 03:03 PM
I had to give the resources twice, too. But I checked my inventory it only took the resources that were required (not double). Must be some glitchy-thing.

The last time, I noticed that it didn't count the first goal of a chapter until after you restarted the app. So I've just gotten into the habit of force-closing every time a new chapter starts.

olcastle
11-21-15, 03:07 PM
True, but the issue with the conservatories resetting was reported yesterday while S8 was still working. At least it was mentioned in this thread. It sounds like not everyone is experiencing this. I wonder what is different for some.

I have an impression after reading all comments there's better chance to avoid this glitch if you collect from all 15 conservatories at once and don't visit neighbors right after. A voodoo dance might be helpful too...

meme1098
11-21-15, 03:15 PM

had to do the same. Collected 9 then it did reset. Well I am passed now.

****So it looks like a glitch when tapping conservatories.****

I would suggest only tapping 1, then go do something else like visiting, gifting, collecting. Quit the game, force close and open again to see if that 1 collection even registered. If not, then you only lost 1 tap. Try a few more, go through the same procedure to see if those registered. When all looks ok just continue tapping the rest.

And don't forget the voodoo dance as suggested by olcastle.

The last time, I noticed that it didn't count the first goal of a chapter until after you restarted the app. So I've just gotten into the habit of force-closing every time a new chapter starts.

This looks like a good strategy too.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 04:32 PM
I don't know if this falls in the glitch category or not - but I got several new neighbors, have resent the requests for clues, it says in my messages that neighbors have helped you out - but under my clues it says no one has donated any to me. Keep in mind that I sent out requests for clues already this morning as part of my level six challenge - so I have sent out two separate sets of requests for clues - one for level six and one for level seven. But I have new neighbors that I didn't have this morning with the first set of requests I sent out and it looks like THEY got the requests and responded but it it isn't showing up no matter how many times I close down my Ipod and start fresh. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow. In any case I accepted them all and thanks for responding. Usually I just get 15 no matter what in a 24 hour period so I think several of my 40 old neighbors just quit playing - when I go to their cities it looks like they haven't changed in awhile.

burritosprings
11-21-15, 04:33 PM

I think it has to do with the database check on buildings amounts If you look at my earlier post i also had the reset but also had a weird thing where the 9 i had out on board looked like they were not built then after tapping one it said 6 minutes to collection.. I assume about 4 minutes ran off before i noticed. But after that 10 minutes the correct graphic showed and the usual 2 hour times started.

I honeslty think its something to do with how buildings are being counted in inv and on board and what the server thinks we have. I think we need clarification on these building amounts. Some of the numbers are not jiving.. This is a CS issue and not ours.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 04:36 PM
Oh - and I think that the middle level 7 goal might be purple dye. Someone earlier was saying that we will need purple dye for our goals for this challenge and I haven't run across that yet. So if I'm right it is 15 spy glasses from neighbors, some purple dye and then the table upgrade. There are only 3 goals for level 7.

Mylania
11-21-15, 04:44 PM
I don't know if this falls in the glitch category or not - but I got several new neighbors, have resent the requests for clues, it says in my messages that neighbors have helped you out - but under my clues it says no one has donated any to me. Keep in mind that I sent out requests for clues already this morning as part of my level six challenge - so I have sent out two separate sets of requests for clues - one for level six and one for level seven. But I have new neighbors that I didn't have this morning with the first set of requests I sent out and it looks like THEY got the requests and responded but it it isn't showing up no matter how many times I close down my Ipod and start fresh. We'll see if it shows up tomorrow. In any case I accepted them all and thanks for responding. Usually I just get 15 no matter what in a 24 hour period so I think several of my 40 old neighbors just quit playing - when I go to their cities it looks like they haven't changed in awhile.

I am one of your new neighbors, but I've not received a request from you (or from anyone else I added today). Hopefully it will show up at reset time, so I can respond.

gilachaya
11-21-15, 05:04 PM
Thank you to everyone who answered my request for neighbors. You rock!!!!

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 05:14 PM
I am one of your new neighbors, but I've not received a request from you (or from anyone else I added today). Hopefully it will show up at reset time, so I can respond.

See, I think no matter what they won't let me send the requests out because I already did once today. Oh, well. It's worth noting that goal one of both level six and level seven are requesting spy glasses from neighbors and if you do skip ahead you will still have to wait a day at those levels because you can't make more than one neighbor request a day no matter what you do. In any case I'm happy for the extra neighbors so it worked for me.

fish63
11-21-15, 06:05 PM
Anybody notice that unlike other goals the number of gems to finish stays the same, even if you only need one item to finish?

SpiritWind00
11-21-15, 06:22 PM
Anybody notice that unlike other goals the number of gems to finish stays the same, even if you only need one item to finish?

Yes that's how these goals work. It was the same last time and also when the same format is used across other games. ;)

spchstew
11-21-15, 07:45 PM
Thankful Mystery Dinner
Optional / Timed Event
Prepared by SpiritWind

1. You have 1 day for each chapter before a new new chapter starts.
2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.

Mystery Table (limited time event goal, level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
Collection time: 2 days
Drops: 1 drop of any feast - not confirmed
Level 2: - 50 iron ore, 80 wood, 80 stone, 8 simple glue - 10 coin / 2 days
Level 3: - 7 Fancy Beam, 7 super glue, 40 wool, 10 Wicked Witch's Masque - 50 coin / 2 days
Level 4: 10 Fancy Beam. 10 Red Dye. 15 Rope. 10 Good Witch's Drink - 150 coin / 2 days
Level 5: 15 Fancy Beam. 6 Builder's Paste. 8 Enchanter's Essence. 10 Unhappy King's Pastry - x/ 2 days

Chapter 1:
Goal 1 collect from 15 cottages
Goal 2 collect from 15 watchtowers or spires
Goal 3 collect from 6 marketplaces
Goal 4 collect from 15 farm houses
Goal 4 request 15 pigeons from neighbors. (if you already have 15 in your inventory, you won't get this goal... well, I didn't! :) SW)
the table is now in your inventory as a construction piece

Chapter 2:
Goal 1 supply 75 wheat. 225 gems to skip
Goal 2 visit the conservatory 15 times. 30 gems to skip. (it's definitely only 15... SW)
Goal 3 Prepare the party place (to the conservatory!) 1 time. 8 gems to skip.
Goal 4 Upgrade table to Level 2 (refer above)

Chapter 3:
Goal 1 use 15 rope
Goal 2 Use 3 Lumin Essence
Goal 3 Use 10 yellow dye
Goal 4 Use 50 fur

Chapter 4:
Goal 1 give 6 Golden Nugget (skip 60g)
Goal 2 give 5 Light Armor (skip 15g)
Goal 3 give 5 Longswords (skip 15g)
Goal 4 upgrade table to Level 3
** you will get the masques at the end of this chapter.

Chapter 5:
Goal 1 Greet the Guests (?)
Goal 2 visit 2 conservatories
Goal 3 Serve 4 bread
Goal 4 Serve 4 lemonade
Goal 5 Ask 15 friends for magnifiers

Chapter 6:
Goal 1 Vote: Who do you think did it?
Goal 2 Serve 3 hearty feasts
Goal 3 Visit the conservatory 2 times
Goal 4 use 5 blue dye
Goal 5 upgrade table

Chapter 7:
Goal 1 Ask neighbours for 15 spy glasses.
Goal 2
Goal 3
Goal 4

Chapter 8:
Goal 1
Goal 2
Goal 3
Goal 4

Okay, so I finally received the 15 spy glasses for goal 1 of chapter 7.
Here are the rest of the goals in this chapter and for chapter 8:
Chapter 7
Goal2: serve 35 Prime Cut
Goal 3: give 5 Purple Dye

Chapter 8
Goal1: serve some Apple Pies X8
Goal2: Mingle - Visit the Conservatory X2 (or skip for 16 gems)
Goal 3:

outhouse01
11-21-15, 07:51 PM
S8, there is definateky a bug with your 15 conservative section. I have 6 out. Collected approx 8 am qld Aust time this morning. Had 6. Went back just after 10am and collected another 6, checked and had 12. Just gone Back in (12.45pm) to collect my remaining 3, which would have left 3 still available to follow for the next step. Well, so I thought! I,m back to 0 of 15.

I will skip for the 30 gems and place a ticket for the return of those gems. I'm not going to start all over again just for the same thing to happen. Did you get a 2month old baby to test before it was released, because it certainly doesn't look like someone that knows what they are doing. Not happy at all.

Ps - I had foreclosed before I went back in.

spchstew
11-21-15, 07:52 PM
The sapphire goes into your storage. When you flip the sapphire " picture card" over it gives a short background about Lorelei. The very last sentence states that this Sapphire will be used for a Future Quest! Hmmmmmm. Can't wait for future storyline. Apparently, you can accumulate up to 10 Sapphires.

spchstew
11-21-15, 08:06 PM
Purple dye is goal 3 in chapter 7. You will give 5 purple dye. Make apple pies, as you need 8 for chapter 8. I posted rest of goals in thread.

spchstew
11-21-15, 08:09 PM
Oh - and I think that the middle level 7 goal might be purple dye. Someone earlier was saying that we will need purple dye for our goals for this challenge and I haven't run across that yet. So if I'm right it is 15 spy glasses from neighbors, some purple dye and then the table upgrade. There are only 3 goals for level 7.

Purple dye is goal 3 in chapter 7. You are right, only 3 goals in chapter 7. Check your Apple Pie stock too. You need to give 8 in chapter 8.

CLOVERKAITO
11-21-15, 08:10 PM
Neighbour count 175 now. I think I should get rid of the inactive ones... So far I got a bunch of neighbour requests but not material requests, though.

spchstew
11-21-15, 08:17 PM
Neighbour count 175 now. I think I should get rid of the inactive ones... So far I got a bunch of neighbour requests but not material requests, though.

Well, that should keep you busy for a while. Hope your new neighbors are better at responding than your old neighbors. Good luck to you.

janddolphins
11-21-15, 08:29 PM

I have about the same amount. Went through in July to get rid of inactive and surprisingly only lost about 30-40. A lot of good and loyal neighbors in this game and I love how the forum adds an element to get to know people. It is why I take the time to fill the about me, and even though I am overwhelmed in neighbors I can never say no to a new friend I make from here when they post on my wall.

As for the event I am laughing back at chapter 1 when I thought I would never make up the time and then made up chapter 2 with 13 hour wait for chapter 3. Now anxiously waiting for chapter 4 to open tomorrow afternoon. Timing wise, those still stuck I would say do not give up, as long as you prepare in advance there are chapters that will take you less than a minute or two!

CLOVERKAITO
11-21-15, 08:31 PM
Well, that should keep you busy for a while. Hope your new neighbors are better at responding than your old neighbors. Good luck to you.

I don't visit my neighbours except a selected few. As for responding to others' requests it only takes an few extra seconds every time I logon so I don't mind the extra taps :) My current neighbours are pretty good at responding to requests; I usually get my 20 daily requests filled within a few hours. I didn't need any pigeons since I had 15 in my inventory to begin with, while the past couple days I still get a few cherry blossoms here and there.

It is why I take the time to fill the about me, and even though I am overwhelmed in neighbors I can never say no to a new friend I make from here when they post on my wall.

I never remember to check my wall so I don't add people who simply wrote on my wall. Similarly I also don't answer questions posted on my wall because I usually don't see them until waaaaay after the fact... I have no problem tapping "accept" for the ones who add me, though :) I kept saying I'm gonna clear out the inactive neighbours but I have been too lazy to ;)

janddolphins
11-21-15, 09:18 PM
I don't visit my neighbours except a selected few. As for responding to others' requests it only takes an few extra seconds every time I logon so I don't mind the extra taps :) My current neighbours are pretty good at responding to requests; I usually get my 20 daily requests filled within a few hours. I didn't need any pigeons since I had 15 in my inventory to begin with, while the past couple days I still get a few cherry blossoms here and there.

I never remember to check my wall so I don't add people who simply wrote on my wall. Similarly I also don't answer questions posted on my wall because I usually don't see them until waaaaay after the fact... I have no problem tapping "accept" for the ones who add me, though :) I kept saying I'm gonna clear out the inactive neighbours but I have been too lazy to ;)

Oh I was referring to the wall in my game. Checking the wall here to add players would be very crazy, but if there is a player I talk to enough on here and they want to add me Im fine with it as long as they let me know who they are in the game :)

Best of luck to you completing the challenge and future ones to come!

wamboltia
11-21-15, 10:05 PM
Never in a million years will I be able to complete this. Where is the decline mission button?? Too many buildings to check, combined with buildings to check for turkey animals. Requesting neighbors to death and gold nuggets.... just going to wave bye and watch the clock run down. Learned my lesson the hard way with sir pigbutt quest

brigadoon365
11-21-15, 10:07 PM
I am never going to come close on this one. My fifteen neighbors aren't being prompt. Made the mistake of starting before reading here. I should know better by now. So, I'm assuming this table won't drop the feasts until it is all the way upgraded, correct?

carove
11-21-15, 11:04 PM
Oh no just lost gems I needed for this challenge because of the very annoying fact that there is NO CONFIRMATION BUTTON. Come on S8 how many times do players need to ask for this function.

SpiritWind00
11-21-15, 11:42 PM
I am never going to come close on this one. My fifteen neighbors aren't being prompt. Made the mistake of starting before reading here. I should know better by now. So, I'm assuming this table won't drop the feasts until it is all the way upgraded, correct?
Yes that's right... Only coins drop if unfinished.

Enilon1
11-22-15, 12:34 AM
Where get mask from?

arikasi
11-22-15, 12:38 AM
Yep, the same thing just happened to me, too. But like you, really only gave things once.

That happened to me too on the yellow dyes and furs. Was quite scary, dyes I could cope with giving double but if it had
have asked for a second lot of 50 furs, ooph!

Glad it didnt actually take them twice.

ashoxo
11-22-15, 01:30 AM

This happened to me as well

CLOVERKAITO
11-22-15, 01:44 AM
Mine was okay. Didn't have to redo level 3. Now just waiting patiently for level 4 to start. Ain't gonna skip with 50 gems lol.

rosym47
11-22-15, 01:45 AM
S8, there is definateky a bug with your 15 conservative section. I have 6 out. Collected approx 8 am qld Aust time this morning. Had 6. Went back just after 10am and collected another 6, checked and had 12. Just gone Back in (12.45pm) to collect my remaining 3, which would have left 3 still available to follow for the next step. Well, so I thought! I,m back to 0 of 15.

I will skip for the 30 gems and place a ticket for the return of those gems. I'm not going to start all over again just for the same thing to happen. Did you get a 2month old baby to test before it was released, because it certainly doesn't look like someone that knows what they are doing. Not happy at all.

Ps - I had foreclosed before I went back in.

Also a glitch with stage three. I completed it and was given the congratulations claim your prize pop up. When I tapped the accept button it went back to stage 1. Fortunately the goods needed were still in my inventory so I was able to complete again. I suggest somebody checks the coding.

belbar22
11-22-15, 02:03 AM
Just been hit with the conservatory bug too. I have 16 on my board. Clicked 15 and went to speed collect. 2 conservatories reset to 2 hour timer and none registered in the counter. Will wait 2 hours and try again without trying to speed collect. Ho hum.

carove
11-22-15, 02:22 AM
Where get mask from?
Comes up automatically when you complete no. 4. (As gift )

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 03:46 AM
Level 2 Table data completed.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb447001.png_2v_31020.png
Mystery Dinner Table L2
Info: From the Thanksgiving Mystery Dinner event. Did you find out who stole Princess Lorelei's Sapphire?!
Type: Building
Source: Event
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 50 Iron Ore, 8 Simple Glue, 80 Stone, 80 Wood
Drops: Coins
Events: Thankful Mystery Dinner Party
Timer: 2640 minutes // 44 hours // 1.84 days
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590-Castle-Story-11-19-Update-Thankful-Mystery-Dinner

sophiensissi
11-22-15, 04:09 AM
I haven't started yet because I'm frantically making fancy beams for the upgrades. Stocking up on everything and then will start... Hopefully all the bugs are worked out by then too. Good luck everyone!

sophiensissi
11-22-15, 04:11 AM

Why not add neighbors? Almost all of the quests require requests from neighbors. At least make sure you have 20 active neighbors because that's how many requests can be answered per day.

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 04:16 AM
I haven't started yet because I'm frantically making fancy beams for the upgrades. Stocking up on everything and then will start... Hopefully all the bugs are worked out by then too. Good luck everyone!

If you want if you gain time, you should start, the longest run so far is chapter 1, you can still frenetically produce the goodies in parallel.I do this on this account and could finish chapter 2-3 in a couple of minutes. Where chapter 1 took me nearly 3 days.

TimeForACuppaTea
11-22-15, 04:52 AM

I'm in a similar boat. I have over 30 nbrs but about half no longer play. So all these requests are going to **** me. If anyone wants to add me feel free. I really wish S8 would add a feature that indicated the last time a person logged into the game or something. So we can tell who is inactive.

Goal 7 mentions serving prime cut. Does this come from the table itself or something? Trying to make sure I'm ready for everything in advance and I can't find prime cut anywhere.

tigarlilyvol
11-22-15, 05:17 AM
I'm in a similar boat. I have over 30 nbrs but about half no longer play. So all these requests are going to **** me. If anyone wants to add me feel free. I really wish S8 would add a feature that indicated the last time a person logged into the game or something. So we can tell who is inactive.

Goal 7 mentions serving prime cut. Does this come from the table itself or something? Trying to make sure I'm ready for everything in advance and I can't find prime cut anywhere.
Prime cut is a sometimes drop from cows and sheep. The more expensive animals have a better drop percentage. Black sheep best.

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 05:26 AM
Prime cut is a sometimes drop from cows and sheep. The more expensive animals have a better drop percentage. Black sheep best.

Royal cow drop them like a common item.

TimeForACuppaTea
11-22-15, 05:43 AM

Doh, I forgot. Thanks. I guess by "serve" they will simply take them. Thanks.

coolssp
11-22-15, 05:50 AM

I would love the feature as well but in the meantime add players from forum. I live in India so time difference helps, feel free to add me - coolssp

belbar22
11-22-15, 06:09 AM
Eek I never read the quest requirements properly and I am going to be massively short of wool to make 15 more rope. Does anyone know what it costs to skip the give 15 rope.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 06:25 AM
Well, thanks to everyone who gave me spy glasses. I am at level 7, goal 2. I would make the note that by my calculations if you don't use gems to move to the next level there are 13 days (days!) total of wait time until the next level opens. So I ask the people waiting - does the clock stop for you or does it just keep ticking? Because if your wait time counts towards your eight days to finish the challenge give up now. Plus I've used gems to move through all the levels and it still looks like I won't be able to finish.

Add that to the fact that when you finish you get - yipee! - another event as your prize and it might be a timed event you can't finish I think if you haven't started on this one already don't bother. This will be my last timed event- they're just not worth it. I'm hoping to at least get far enough to finish my table, however.

Goal 2: 35 prime cuts. 280 gems to skip.

And no, if you have 11 steaks you can't use gems to buy some of them. If you have 34 prime cuts you have to still pay the 280 gems. Plus my cows aren't giving a single steak - I've been trying to get them for a different goal I'm on for the past month.

dragoniakingdom
11-22-15, 06:26 AM
Eek I never read the quest requirements properly and I am going to be massively short of wool to make 15 more rope. Does anyone know what it costs to skip the give 15 rope.

Wool is my problem as well. I did manage to use ALL my wool to make the 15 ropes.Can't recall the skip price I'm sorry.

More bad news I'm afraid,to upgrade the table to level 3 - 40 wool is needed:(.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 06:40 AM
Wool is my problem as well. I did manage to use ALL my wool to make the 15 ropes.Can't recall the skip price I'm sorry.

I don't but I've been putting them in my posts as I move through the level if you want to go back through and look. I don't know why they're not putting them on the front page. And the page is wrong about the prime cuts - it's 35, not 15.

belbar22
11-22-15, 06:42 AM

I have 13 ropes, 31 wool, 4 sheep and 1 toy that gives wool. I really need about 100 wool in the next 3 days. This is clearly not possible. Wish I had waited to start on my 2nd account as I can't even check it as frequently.

AnniePMH
11-22-15, 06:43 AM
Well, thanks to everyone who gave me spy glasses. I am at level 7, goal 2. I would make the note that by my calculations if you don't use gems to move to the next level there are 13 days (days!) total of wait time until the next level opens. So I ask the people waiting - does the clock stop for you or does it just keep ticking? Because if your wait time counts towards your eight days to finish the challenge give up now. Plus I've used gems to move through all the levels and it still looks like I won't be able to finish.

Add that to the fact that when you finish you get - yipee! - another event as your prize and it might be a timed event you can't finish I think if you haven't started on this one already don't bother. This will be my last timed event- they're just not worth it. I'm hoping to at least get far enough to finish my table, however.

Goal 2: 35 prime cuts. 280 gems to skip.

And no, if you have 11 steaks you can't use gems to buy some of them. If you have 34 prime cuts you have to still pay the 280 gems. Plus my cows aren't giving a single steak - I've been trying to get them for a different goal I'm on for the past month.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but when I've finished the goals of a chapter, I have to wait a day for the next chapter to begin. This is repeated each day. I skipped some :rolleyes: during the last event like this, and I don't think it works very well for this storybook format...

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 06:46 AM
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but when I've finished the goals of a chapter, I have to wait a day for the next chapter to begin. This is repeated each day. I skipped some :rolleyes: during the last event like this, and I don't think it works very well for this storybook format...

What I mean is the wait between the first level and the second level is something like 24 hours. You have to wait that long for the chapter to open. It increases as it goes up. I think it's between level 45 and five it goes up to 36 hours. It was an 80 hour wait between level 6 and level seven. When I added it up the time between chapters was more than 8 days which is how long you have to do this story. So does your clock stop between levels? Or is it counted as part of your 8 days to finish all these chapters?

stargaze91
11-22-15, 06:48 AM
I have 13 ropes, 31 wool, 4 sheep and 1 toy that gives wool. I really need about 100 wool in the next 3 days. This is clearly not possible. Wish I had waited to start on my 2nd account as I can't even check it as frequently.

The completed horse track drops rope sometimes..that is how I stock up on rope..don't craft it much

gilachaya
11-22-15, 06:54 AM
Thank you to everyone who answered my request for neighbors. I paid 80 gems to Advance to day 8. The requirements for day 8 were already posted by an amazing forum participant. I sped up the completed table and got a simple feast. Thank you to all my neighbors for the help!!!!

stargaze91
11-22-15, 06:59 AM
What I mean is the wait between the first level and the second level is something like 24 hours. You have to wait that long for the chapter to open. It increases as it goes up. I think it's between level 45 and five it goes up to 36 hours. It was an 80 hour wait between level 6 and level seven. When I added it up the time between chapters was more than 8 days which is how long you have to do this story. So does your clock stop between levels? Or is it counted as part of your 8 days to finish all these chapters?

Waiting time depends on how long you take to complete a chapter..I took more than a day to complete chapter1 and started chapter 2 directly...they assign one day for each chapter, the earlier you complete, more is the waiting time. so the 8 th chapter would start only on the 8 th day..but the wait period could never be more than 8 days

edit: and regarding your earlier post, if you are short on only 1 or 2 prime cuts, you can buy them for gems. You can give what you have to the goal and buy prime cuts for gems from 'feed the baron' in the kitchen.you will be able to do that only if you have less than 10 prime cuts,so you should give to the goal first..but this is only cost effective for 1 or 2 prime cuts

ShibuyaCloth
11-22-15, 07:10 AM

Seems you don't get the mechanics of the event timer. Each chapter takes in average 1 day/24 hours to complete. So the whole event take 8 days (end timer).
Each chapter has a start timer (starts ticking as you start the event), a chapter is visible only if you finish the previous chapter:
+ Chapter 1 start at 0 (so instant start)
+ Chapter 2 at 24 hours
+ Chapter 3 at 48 hours
+ ...

Day: +---+

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Event timer: +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
Ch-1 timer: +
Ch-2 timer: +---+
Ch-3 timer: +---+---+
Ch-4 timer: +---+---+---+
Ch-5 timer: +---+---+---+---+
Ch-6 timer: +---+---+---+---+---+
Ch-7 timer: +---+---+---+---+---+---+
Ch-8 timer: +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

There in total 9 timers in this event. A global timer of 8 days, and 8 start timers (1 for each chapter). The global timer triggers the end of the event (hard call), the chapter-timers only says when you are allowed to start the chapter. The global timer cannot be influenced by gems (you cannot buy more time), whereas the chapter-timers can be.

If you finish a chapter the next chapter will start on when the start timer has ticked down to 0. You can skip it with gems, though.

On this account it took me nearly 3 days to finish chapter 1, by the time I did finish it, chapter 2 & 3 were open and could complete them within 5 minutes as I had all goodies. Now I have to wait for chapter 4 to open. I have used no gems so far.

As for you items stock shortage, this can be a gem issue. On this account I don't have golden nuggets, so I will need the 60 gems to skip it. Buy a nugget is more expensive, they cost 80 gems each.

riverly
11-22-15, 07:15 AM
I have 6 days to do 5. more chapters.Sorry going to post a pic but forgot. Why is that always so hard for me to do!!???? Darn it.

Vovieadventure
11-22-15, 07:31 AM
I used 20 gems to speed up the time so I could get to chapter 5. I sent out the magnifying glass request to my neighbors and have only received one back. It's been 4 1/2 hours already and I only have 4 days to finish everything...meanwhile the clock is ticking.

rosym47
11-22-15, 07:35 AM
I am confused. Will some kind person explain in detail how I am supposed to obtain the witches masques to upgrade the table? I have read that they will arrive at the end of chapter 4 but in order to complete chapter 4 I need to upgrade the table and that requires the masques.

Thanks in advance from someone who is sat in a corner muttering Hole in Bucket over and over again.

Vovieadventure
11-22-15, 07:39 AM
I am confused. Will some kind person explain in detail how I am supposed to obtain the witches masques to upgrade the table? Thanks

You get the masques when you finish Chapter 4.

rulerofjennyville
11-22-15, 07:42 AM
Seems you don't get the mechanics of the event timer. Each chapter takes in average 1 day/24 hours to complete. So the whole event take 8 days (end timer).
Each chapter has a start timer (starts ticking as you start the event), a chapter is visible only if you finish the previous chapter:
+ Chapter 1 start at 0 (so instant start)
+ Chapter 2 at 24 hours
+ Chapter 3 at 48 hours
+ ...

Day: +---+

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Event timer: +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
Ch-1 timer: +
Ch-2 timer: +---+
Ch-3 timer: +---+---+
Ch-4 timer: +---+---+---+
Ch-5 timer: +---+---+---+---+
Ch-6 timer: +---+---+---+---+---+
Ch-7 timer: +---+---+---+---+---+---+
Ch-8 timer: +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

There in total 9 timers in this event. A global timer of 8 days, and 8 start timers (1 for each chapter). The global timer triggers the end of the event (hard call), the chapter-timers only says when you are allowed to start the chapter. The global timer cannot be influenced by gems (you cannot buy more time), whereas the chapter-timers can be.

If you finish a chapter the next chapter will start on when the start timer has ticked down to 0. You can skip it with gems, though.

On this account it took me nearly 3 days to finish chapter 1, by the time I did finish it, chapter 2 & 3 were open and could complete them within 5 minutes as I had all goodies. Now I have to wait for chapter 4 to open. I have used no gems so far.

As for you items stock shortage, this can be a gem issue. On this account I don't have golden nuggets, so I will need the 60 gems to skip it. Buy a nugget is more expensive, they cost 80 gems each.

So - I have - let's see - 4 days 17 hours to finish goal 7 and 8. I'm on goal 7, level 2 right now and it's going to take a long time for me to get the prime cuts - none of my animals will drop them. Even the sheep. It was an 80 hour wait between the last chapter and this one which I skipped with gems. I doubt it will be less than 80 hours wait time between chapters 7 and 8. So if I decide to just wait the 80 hours will it eat into my time for chapter 8 or will the timer stop? The wait time I had was I think 24+24+24+36+36+
First to second chapter -24
Second to third chapter-24
Third to fourth chapter-24
fourth to fifth chapter-36
Fifth to sixth chapter - 36
Sixth to seventh chapter-80
I'm assuming seventh to eighth chapter will be 80 as well. I wasn't paying too close attention at the start but I think that's accurate. So that gives you a total of 274 hours between chapters, or roughly 11 days. So the timer has to stop between chapters I think. Isn't that what you're saying?

They need to decide if they want a timed event or if they want an untimed event with rare drops. There should never be a rare drop in a timed event ever.

*ETA going by the times you have it looks like I underestimated the wait time between chapters. So more than 11 days.

rosym47
11-22-15, 08:04 AM
You get the masques when you finish Chapter 4.

So I have been told but to complete Chapter 4 you need to upgrade the table and for that you need masques. I'll wait and see how I get on and post the results.

myplace78
11-22-15, 08:06 AM

Think it was 45 gems for me... I have exactly the same issue...:rolleyes:

meme1098
11-22-15, 08:08 AM
I have 6 days to do 5. more chapters.Sorry going to post a pic but forgot. Why is that always so hard for me to do!!???? Darn it.

When you're in the posting window there's a pic of a tree, its third from the end next to the video strip. Tap that and then upload a pic from your device. When you tap upload, give it a few seconds as its not immediate. Then tap Post Quick Reply.

roguebee
11-22-15, 08:15 AM
I am confused. Will some kind person explain in detail how I am supposed to obtain the witches masques to upgrade the table? I have read that they will arrive at the end of chapter 4 but in order to complete chapter 4 I need to upgrade the table and that requires the masques.

Thanks in advance from someone who is sat in a corner muttering Hole in Bucket over and over again.

The notes on page one says you'll get the masques when you complete the chapter. Someone earlier posted that you'll get them after giving the swords (step 3). So that appears to be the end of the chapter, although you'll need to upgrade the table to officially complete it. I won't find out until tomorrow as I started a day late. However, there should be plenty of people who'll be able to confirm today.

senshin
11-22-15, 08:20 AM
Hmm, I was thinking we had 5 days to complete each chapter! I just finished up the first and was assuming the 2nd would open later, but it was ready to progress. I'm just very grateful for all of you who posted what we'll need, having a full inventory on most everything and tons of multiple buildings in storage! I'm determined to reach the finish and planning ahead in hopes to avoid using gems.