PDA

View Full Version : Level 94

Jeanniney
11-19-15, 12:19 PM
I'm stumped on level 94. Been working on it multiple times a day for almost 2 weeks now!

Has anyone discovered the trick to getting through all those red cookies to light the candles?

Just never seems to be enough moves to complete it.

pegsplace
11-23-15, 05:06 AM
I am stuck here as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

cwhet71
11-26-15, 03:36 PM
No strategy to it. Just pure luck. It only gets worse.

rocelm
11-28-15, 06:05 AM
If you join two of the rainbow boosts together it will light all the candles. I only had one pink cupcake to get but ran out of moves!! Waiting for opportunity again.

bacalumna
12-09-15, 04:57 AM
I can sometimes get the pink ones, but I've never even dropped a chocolate one. What am I missing?

fangfarmstory
03-18-16, 08:35 AM
I'm stumped on level 94. Been working on it multiple times a day for almost 2 weeks now!

Has anyone discovered the trick to getting through all those red cookies to light the candles?

I'm having difficulty too, but my game isn't showing red cookies and candles. It's just blank and have been playing this level blindly until you just told me what was missing!

renaissancesun
12-09-16, 05:26 PM

It took forever, but I finally did it. Or it happened, rather. It was luck. Two rainbow popsicles next to one another, and lots of red pieces. The popsicles lit the candles, and the red pieces obliterated the red cookie things.

KekeAndLittle
04-06-17, 05:28 PM
This is a crazy-difficult level. I finally got thru it as follows...had 5 rainbow popsicles on the board, with two finally next to each other and seven energy still available. Crossed the two popsicles, which lit all the candles and removed most of the red bricks. Even with this, with one energy left, I still needed two pink scoops. I used the ice cream scoop, twice, to remove each one. Then, FINALLY, done with this level. Yay!