PDA

View Full Version : Pantheon Pool

cdreams1980
11-19-15, 12:04 PM
I've completed the goal to have 10 epic blue type dragons and I can't find the reward anywhere. I've looked through out the market and my storage, nothing. Any idea where I find the Pantheon Pool? I've already got the reward for having 10 red type, 10 yellow type, and 10 green type that are epic. Thanks.

[S8] Elsa
11-19-15, 12:14 PM
The New Dawn buildings are currently not available on Android. We're looking into bringing them into the Market in the future. ^_^

cdreams1980
11-19-15, 01:20 PM
So why would I have the goal? I also have the goals for diamond and purple type dragons which I've been working on.

Jrod333
11-19-15, 05:06 PM
Elsa;1208338']The New Dawn buildings are currently not available on Android. We're looking into bringing them into the Market in the future. ^_^

They were already available but disappeared after one of the last updates

redstar177
11-19-15, 06:31 PM
Elsa;1208338']The New Dawn buildings are currently not available on Android. We're looking into bringing them into the Market in the future. ^_^

But WHY? We've had these buildings for almost an entire year, and you take them away now?

I think players would be much happier if we would at least get some communication from TL/S8. Make an announcement on the forums when something changes drastically (like this, new breeding rules [looking at you Zodiac], or changing gold quest to coin quest). It feels like you are trying to pull the wool over our eyes when players have to discover changes themselves. An explanation and an announcement would be all we need.

hiabarara
11-20-15, 02:36 AM

That smiley face just made me even angrier. I still need the Planetary Tower and Garden Of Light and I was working on it for a while now. And now I hear from a user that they discovered the buildings don't even exist anymore? Way to go, S8. I wasted so much food on purple and white dragon. Could've used that for my Champion dragons. This is just so mean.

I do understand that you guys don't want to announce a lot of changes because you know we players will be pissed (e.g. changing the gold quest to coins quest), but we're even angrier because everything happens behind our backs and we don't get any notifications, comments or statements from you and we just usually discover it by accident and hope it might be a bug.
So we can only speculate you guys do it because you want us to buy more and more gold and that you're just really profit-oriented without caring about your users at all. This might sound harsh, but that's exactly what this whole silence makes us think. So if you want to change your reputation then simply give us a notice or an explanation from time to time.

/rant over

lady_saphira
11-20-15, 04:49 AM
That smiley face just made me even angrier. I still need the Planetary Tower and Garden Of Light and I was working on it for a while now. And now I hear from a user that they discovered the buildings don't even exist anymore? Way to go, S8. I wasted so much food on purple and white dragon. Could've used that for my Champion dragons. This is just so mean.

I do understand that you guys don't want to announce a lot of changes because you know we players will be pissed (e.g. changing the gold quest to coins quest), but we're even angrier because everything happens behind our backs and we don't get any notifications, comments or statements from you and we just usually discover it by accident and hope it might be a bug.
So we can only speculate you guys do it because you want us to buy more and more gold and that you're just really profit-oriented without caring about your users at all. This might sound harsh, but that's exactly what this whole silence makes us think. So if you want to change your reputation then simply give us a notice or an explanation from time to time.

/rant over

I literally JUST placed the garden of light on my island about a week ago and I'm android...wonder where this took place?

[S8] Elsa
11-20-15, 12:03 PM
They were already available but disappeared after one of the last updates

Yes, they weren't intentionally removed. We're looking into this. You can currently buy the buildings from the seasonal editions (Halloween, Harvest Moon) as a work around. :)

Jrod333
11-20-15, 12:30 PM
Elsa;1209167']Yes, they weren't intentionally removed. We're looking into this. You can currently buy the buildings from the seasonal editions (Halloween, Harvest Moon) as a work around. :)

OK, thanks

cdreams1980
11-20-15, 12:56 PM
Elsa;1209167']Yes, they weren't intentionally removed. We're looking into this. You can currently buy the buildings from the seasonal editions (Halloween, Harvest Moon) as a work around. :)

Thanks. I'll go try that.

[S8] Elsa
11-24-15, 06:27 PM
Hi everyone! Please update your original Dragon Story game for the fix for New Dawn buildings not displaying in the Market. :)

redstar177
11-24-15, 09:45 PM
Elsa;1211473']Hi everyone! Please update your original Dragon Story game for the fix for New Dawn buildings not displaying in the Market. :)

Yay! Thank you for telling us about the fix Elsa :)

Edit: I just tried playing that version, though- the crashing is awful. Even worse than before. Game stays open for about 7 secs, then crashes. Not even enough time to collect food. Any chance of bringing this the devs attention? Because it is currently unplayable.

DeeDe99
11-24-15, 10:32 PM
Elsa;1211473']Hi everyone! Please update your original Dragon Story game for the fix for New Dawn buildings not displaying in the Market. :)

On my Galaxy S6 this update is a VAST improvement! While not yet perfect, the Storage response is noticeably improved. Mining is also much better.

I haven't tried visiting neighbours yet, but my experience with the update is very positive.

Edit: Only managed to visit two neighbours over 100 before it crashed, so thought I'd try again. The second time I was able to visit SEVEN neighbours over level 100 and it still did not crash. Perhaps the first attempt cleared something on the client side, but wow, I haven't been able to visit neighbours over 100 for ages, so to visit seven is an improvement.

It looks to me as if there is new code running between neighbour visit, as the step of going to the next neighbour seems, from memory, to be a little slower, but if this solves the crashing problem, I'm happy. Mind you, I didn't try to visit all 170 neighbours!

DeeDe99
11-24-15, 10:58 PM
Sorry Redstar177 that my experience is so different to yours. What device are you playing on? I have food due in an hour, will make a point of collecting on the Android.

DeeDe99
11-24-15, 11:50 PM
Food collected and planted smooth as silk.