PDA

View Full Version : anybody know if we are

sharbuch
11-19-15, 09:08 AM
Ever going to get more farms its getting really hard to keep up with feeding this many dragon with only. 7 farms. Or where we can suggest more farms.

hiabarara
11-19-15, 09:21 AM
Unfortunately I never heard anything about adding new farms. They gave us the Fruition Dragon, but of course that's not even worth mentioning because it's not even remotely enough food.

You can send them a mail, but I hardly doubt they'll react to it. They already know we need more land, more habitats, more food etc. and they say they're "working on it", but I don't think they'll give us another farm. Especially the Dragon Tales events make it difficult to feed all our dragons, so they probably earn quite some money because people have to skip tasks.

kooky panda
11-19-15, 11:56 AM
Sharbuch, I am moving your suggestion to the Suggestion and Feedback forum.
This has been requested many times so S8 is aware of the desire.

I would also either like more farms, or have the amount of food collected per crop raised! Or even it the cost to feed to level 10 be reduced!
For my game, I think the food issue is the most frustrating!

sharbuch
11-19-15, 08:20 PM

I would also either like more farms, or have the amount of food collected per crop raised! Or even it the cost to feed to level 10 be reduced!

Thank you kooky for the reply.

sharbuch
11-19-15, 08:21 PM
Unfortunately I never heard anything about adding new farms. They gave us the Fruition Dragon, but of course that's not even worth mentioning because it's not even remotely enough food.

You can send them a mail, but I hardly doubt they'll react to it. They already know we need more land, more habitats, more food etc. and they say they're "working on it", but I don't think they'll give us another farm. Especially the Dragon Tales events make it difficult to feed all our dragons, so they probably earn quite some money because people have to skip tasks.

Thank you hiabarara for your reply.

1985Leonie
11-30-15, 12:26 PM
And what I want: Very expensive crops like the Diamondates for 24 hours.

Example: 500.000 Coins for 24 hour crops and as reward 5000 apples. This would be fantastic!!!

random59
12-28-15, 05:28 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if we could use our farms up in the Arctic Isles for food as well as the main game! I would not be a billionaire any more but who would care I would have food to feed my hungry dragons!

hiabarara
12-30-15, 06:29 AM
And what I want: Very expensive crops like the Diamondates for 24 hours.

Example: 500.000 Coins for 24 hour crops and as reward 5000 apples. This would be fantastic!!!

I can only agree.
I'm still not at a point where I have way too many coins, but I know I'll reach that point sooner or later and we all know how many players don't know what to do with their coins.

I would love to see this suggested 24 hour crop, but I would love to see a crop between 8 hours and 20 hours, and a good 3 hour crop.

DeeDe99
12-31-15, 03:26 PM

Kooky, I find TO level 10 sort of OK, it is FROM 10 to 15 that is the ****er!

If we look at any living creature after they reach adulthood, they generally need less food than during the high growth years. It is against the laws of nature to need to feed SO MUCH after level 10. High performance athletes excluded.

DeeDe99
12-31-15, 03:38 PM
I can only agree.
I'm still not at a point where I have way too many coins, but I know I'll reach that point sooner or later and we all know how many players don't know what to do with their coins.

I would love to see this suggested 24 hour crop, but I would love to see a crop between 8 hours and 20 hours, and a good 3 hour crop.

I'm with you on the three hour crop totally. Good for that time period after work and before bed. Or twice after school and before bed for younger players. I would like to see a higher yield, more expensive (if necessary) 8 hour crop to cover the working day, or a good 4 hour crop would suffice (kick off a second run at lunchtime).

Currently I plant Diamondates 4 times a day and Rushrooms once or twice a day. Even so, it takes two days to get one dragon from level 9 to 10. Which is OK as far as a growth rate goes, nothing in real life grows overnight! But when one has over 200 dragons to feed, more food is needed.

I think the crops must have been determined when the ultimate popularity of the game was never anticipated to be what it is today. I notice other games developed later have different crop options. The developers probably originally never anticipated players would have as many dragons as many players now do, some having played since the original release of the game.

PS: I also do not have too many coins! Billionaire status continues to elude me.