PDA

View Full Version : Re: free gift

duclq
11-19-15, 04:02 AM
I play on both iPhone 4S and iPad 2 air, I only get free diamonds on ipad but on iphone can not do that and always show the message "unable to load video". anyone can help me how to get diamond on the iphone , please? thank you

stargaze91
11-19-15, 04:45 AM
Try a better internet connection ..I get the same message and use my wifi for watching videos

duclq
11-19-15, 06:02 AM
i try connect with many kind of internet connetion: wifi (home, office, coffee restaurant, KFC...) 3G but only iphone can not load the video

kooky panda
11-19-15, 11:38 AM
I play on both iPhone 4S and iPad 2 air, I only get free diamonds on ipad but on iphone can not do that and always show the message "unable to load video". anyone can help me how to get diamond on the iphone , please? thank you
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

rmmorey
11-20-15, 12:55 PM
I have never gotten the video on castle story . I have the same IOS as my family and they are getting it. I have contacted support 5 times but no help yet. Is anyone else having a problem ?

SpiritWind00
11-20-15, 04:11 PM
merged threads. The free gift by watching a video is not available to all players. If the icon shows on your screen and then disappears, then you are not one of the players with this feature.

rmmorey
11-20-15, 04:51 PM
hi I was just wondering if all players can't get how is it decided who gets it ? I think all players should be allowed this feature

SpiritWind00
11-20-15, 04:54 PM
hi I was just wondering if all players can't get how is it decided who gets it ? I think all players should be allowed this feature

It's random who has received this and it's the same across other games as well. Some have it in one game but not another, some don't have it on any game etc ... I don't think the forum can help with this question though. Sorry.... ;)