PDA

View Full Version : hi. im adec1/Wilmington

adec1
11-18-15, 09:17 PM
I'm in trouble in two areas of the game. First, when I go on a quest for food, I get the food but its never added to my food supply. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, (I play on my Android), turned the phone off and on, upgraded the game and nothing seems to work and support said they can't help me. Second, when I first started playing, I didn't know what I was doing so instead of expanding everywhere early on, I concentrated on getting dragons. Now it's nearly impossible to get any maps unless I quest for them and then I only get one. The "dynamite" idea was great when you only needed 5 blocks, but now I need 15 which means breeding more babies. Problem? I no longer have anywhere to place them so there is no point in breeding anymore. I just wish they could come up with an easier way to collect those things like a game within a game or perhaps "battle" for them or something and I really want my food issue solved. HELP.

redstar177
11-18-15, 09:34 PM
I'm in trouble in two areas of the game. First, when I go on a quest for food, I get the food but its never added to my food supply. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, (I play on my Android), turned the phone off and on, upgraded the game and nothing seems to work and support said they can't help me. Second, when I first started playing, I didn't know what I was doing so instead of expanding everywhere early on, I concentrated on getting dragons. Now it's nearly impossible to get any maps unless I quest for them and then I only get one. The "dynamite" idea was great when you only needed 5 blocks, but now I need 15 which means breeding more babies. Problem? I no longer have anywhere to place them so there is no point in breeding anymore. I just wish they could come up with an easier way to collect those things like a game within a game or perhaps "battle" for them or something and I really want my food issue solved. HELP.

Don't know what to do about food, but for the maps...Have you tried asking neighbors for them? That's the main way to get maps to expand. You can receive up to 21 maps per day by clicking "Expansion" then "Ask". If you need more neighbors, just go to the Add Me forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86019-Dragon-Story-November-2015/page4

adec1
11-18-15, 09:38 PM
I don't seem to have an "ask".

redstar177
11-18-15, 10:10 PM
I don't seem to have an "ask".

1. Click |expansion" sign
2. Click on an available plot of land
3. When the dialog box pops up, click "ask friends"
4. Click on each of your friends so that a green check mark appears, then click "send"