PDA

View Full Version : Challenges

Unregistered
02-18-11, 02:38 PM
I recently started playing bakery story with a friend and we have progressed the same. The only difference is that my friend has had several challenges to do, but I have had nothing.

What is it that triggers the challenges to start?

Thanks.

Unregistered
02-18-11, 09:06 PM
Sounds to me like your friend have the Valentine edition of the game and you do not.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 02:11 PM
How can you skip a challenge? I don't want to buy chair and tables the challenge is asking me to buy....

deadpix
02-20-11, 07:00 AM
How can you skip a challenge? I don't want to buy chair and tables the challenge is asking me to buy....

If you really want to pass all challenges, I'd suggest that you buy the tables and chairs for coins. To skip the challenge, you'd have to spend gems.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 08:41 PM
Even if you have the Valentine's Day Edition, the quest feature isn't available to all users who have that edition currently so this could be why some of you see the quests and some of you don't. I apologize for the inconvenience of this, but please stay tuned! :cool:

I completed a task Listed on bakery story valentines day in the bakery story. I didn't get credit for it! Everything else syncs between the two apps, why not that?????