PDA

View Full Version : Treent

Silverrain1
11-18-15, 05:23 AM
Hey everyone, not sure if this has already been discussed but it's something I have just noticed and it's made me very curious! The treent of life cannot be sold, and I'm just wondering why? If anyone has any theories on this? I know before people had thought that it would maybe turn into an other nest or something, not sure if that's still the theory after all this time! I checked the solar bear and haroen animals to see if they could be sold and they can, (I thought maybe all animals we expanded to were maybe blocked but no just treent!) don't get me wrong, I don't want to sell him, in just wondering what this could mean. Sorry for the long post though!

kooky panda
11-18-15, 08:21 AM
Since this animal cannot be purchased or obtained through breeding, they probably have it set up this way to prevent any one from accidentally selling it.

I wish that the other animals that cannot be purchased or gained through breeding also had this lock on them.

Silverrain1
11-18-15, 09:34 AM
Since this animal cannot be purchased or obtained through breeding, they probably have it set up this way to prevent any one from accidentally selling it.

I wish that the other animals that cannot be purchased or gained through breeding also had this lock on them.

I see, that's a good idea. Makes sure we don't sell something that can't be replaced. Why is it not on the other animals that we expand to?

kooky panda
11-18-15, 11:12 AM
I see, that's a good idea. Makes sure we don't sell something that can't be replaced. Why is it not on the other animals that we expand to?
I not really sure.

Silverrain1
11-18-15, 12:56 PM
I not really sure.

Ok, no worries! I was just wondering. Thanks for your help

Hawksmoor
11-19-15, 03:02 PM
I not really sure.

I'm wondering if it also has to do with the fact that the Treent comes with a unique habitat that only houses Treent and is its own unique element, and the other expandable animals are not unique elements?

Silverrain1
11-20-15, 04:43 AM
I'm wondering if it also has to do with the fact that the Treent comes with a unique habitat that only houses Treent and is its own unique element, and the other expandable animals are not unique elements?

Could be, maybe because treent is unique it's just like a little extra protection to make sure you don't lose it.

kooky panda
11-20-15, 10:51 AM
Very good Point! I love my Treent! He is so the strong silent type! LOL

Drachenia
11-20-15, 11:47 AM

Yes Kooky I agree with you and I love my Treent, Trick or Treent also and very nice :D

Silverrain1
11-20-15, 11:48 AM

I don't have much luck with my treent to be honest! Still, would never get rid of him.