Bad luck or program loop?

ARGHHHHHHH!!

pernmagic
11-18-15, 01:57 AM
Maybe they like you :)

DeeDe99
11-18-15, 02:31 AM
Maybe they like you :)

How do I politely tell them I'm not as enamoured of them as they seem to be of me???

Dragosle
11-18-15, 08:05 AM
While it does happened to me a few time before when i just seem to stuck getting a certain fail over and over, I wouldn't say for sure it's an error or just bad luck really (plus that 14-hours could be a Patchwork, not Mist... or did you check it?).

In any case, just simply change the dragon pair you use or change the breeding colors and it will "back to normal" after that.

belarica
11-18-15, 10:23 AM
One time all of my nests were full with metal dragons :mad:

DeeDe99
11-18-15, 12:53 PM
Dragosle, the 4th (on the breeding den in the pic) was a Patchwork and the FIFTH 14 hours was a Rainbow. I did even more than you suggested, I went and did a different combo on a different device (android instead of iOS) and now have a Love cooking. So I've broken the 14 hour curse!

Just not my week, I suggest!

DeeDe99
11-18-15, 12:53 PM
One time all of my nests were full with metal dragons :mad:

I sympathise!

jao1961
11-19-15, 08:57 AM
I have found the "server" or the game will give you what you need. If I need scrolls to craft a material or dragon, and I breed a pair,no matter what dragons I use I get for example 4 snow eggsnack! But I feed them then turn in for gems and get the scrolls or large gems needed. I had 4 and more of same kind about a week ago,traded all but one I keep one lol. I started breeder again,getting more blue gemmed dragons. But also in between I get 3 common copies then ohh happy days I get the rates and even champions without even trying.

irishbaker3
11-19-15, 03:55 PM
Bad luck or program loop?

ARGHHHHHHH!!

Ive been drowning in Mists also.... I even actived the diamond temple and I have gotten a zillion Mist dragons.... I think something def. changed. I know that the temple doesnt guarantee a diamond but all Ive gotten is Mists and Patchwork dragons. Ive been changing my combos and still the same result.

DeeDe99
11-19-15, 04:46 PM
Ive been drowning in Mists also.... I even actived the diamond temple and I have gotten a zillion Mist dragons.... I think something def. changed. I know that the temple doesnt guarantee a diamond but all Ive gotten is Mists and Patchwork dragons. Ive been changing my combos and still the same result.

I took Dragosie's advice above and while still getting fails, they aren't all Mist now. Got a Patchwork and am on my second Cupcake fail.