PDA

View Full Version : Cooking camp question

jesoftngentle
11-17-15, 03:30 PM
I am not quite sure if the cooking camp thing is over and I missed out. Will we be able to purchase it with gems at a later date? Will the hunt continue? I guess Im lost in space LOL. I call it old age.

robotparade
11-17-15, 03:38 PM
I'd like to know as well...

ShibuyaCloth
11-17-15, 03:40 PM
In a month ore more we will have season 4. At this rate I will need 3 more seasons to grab the grail.

PikaSquirrel
11-17-15, 03:46 PM
There will be another season coming up soon, you'll get a chance to work on the Cooking Camp again then!

Silverblade2015
11-17-15, 07:36 PM
There will be another season coming up soon, you'll get a chance to work on the Cooking Camp again then!

Hi, do you know if they will do any change to monster hunt in future? Like adding more stuff to it or trading items?

I like this monster hunt event a lot, but it will get bored after a while without new elements.

Thanks

dipwid
11-17-15, 08:09 PM
In a month ore more we will have season 4. At this rate I will need 3 more seasons to grab the grail.

Unless you play on android. I'm looking at 33 more seasons most likely.

ShibuyaCloth
11-18-15, 03:28 AM

The Android version seems to have much less priority in the development. Many special features are not available. sadly.

88silver
11-18-15, 08:42 AM

I figure, as an Android player, I have 3-4 years before I get 99 gold tokens. By then I'll either no longer be playing or I'll be maxed on food anyway.

moizad
11-18-15, 10:03 AM
I figure, as an Android player, I have 3-4 years before I get 99 gold tokens. By then I'll either no longer be playing or I'll be maxed on food anyway.

That made me LOL ! Sooooo true !! :'D

ShibuyaCloth
11-18-15, 12:19 PM

Well am iOS, fully stuffed on everything (not yet in super yummie pies though). If they don't change the rules and can progress at the same pace I will need 3 seasons. I just hope Android players will get similar advantage with daily goals, without those, I would also be at a few golden tokens.

PikaSquirrel
11-20-15, 05:27 PM
Hi, do you know if they will do any change to monster hunt in future? Like adding more stuff to it or trading items?

I like this monster hunt event a lot, but it will get bored after a while without new elements.

Thanks

We can't speculate on future updates, but we've forwarded your feedback to the game team.